It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 228
<< 225  226  227    229  230  231 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

b) ENGLAND JUST ANNOUNCED THEY'RE REMOVING COVID RESTRICTIONS SOON!!! = 687... #687

Is that a cat falling midway through that picture?

Dead cat bounce?

Something else, in that picture from Q-205 of Ivanka Trump, does she have a breast implant scar under her right breast? I mean it could be just a bra support imprint, but it does look more scar like.

Then the Q-1033, looks like the implication is that China might be behind Musk's Satellites getting hit and damaged. If China can create a Geostorm then shouldn't we be a little worried that they could do EMP level of damage without using a nuke? Might this lead to the internet going offline in order to protect China? That defiantly change our conceptions of the ten day of darkness idea, wouldn't it?

EDITED BELOW:
Just because this is indicative of this Administration. Is this an invasion or just members of the President's cabinet?

Wild turkeys are causing trouble at NASA's Ames Research Center in Mountain View. Now, federal, state and local agencies are teaming up to capture and relocate the animals.

A couple dozen wild turkeys, roosting at the research center, are causing problems. According to officials, the animals stop traffic, peck at cars and windows, and even pose a threat to aircraft operations.

Where's you "Space Force" now?
edit on 9-2-2022 by Guyfriday because: funny story to break up the terror

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
After 36 years of civil war with leftists your country may want to look into tho

Yeah, the detail you are missing is that the genocide was carried out by right-wing governments (supported by the US) with the excuse of protecting against communism but with the top brass also acquiring huge swaths of land taken from the mayan tribes that were killed and/or chased out.

Those are the type of people who would make up DJT's fan base here, aside from any Qool-aide drinkers that is, who obviously have a different POV.

I couldn't tell you what the percentages might be.

ETA: Of course the leftists did a lot of killing as well but they were not the government forces acting against the civilian population.

edit on 9-2-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Speaking of satellites...Space piracy just took another step towards reality AND weaponization of space...

Chinese Satellite Reportedly Grappled, Moved Another Spacecraft Away From Orbit

The event was discussed as part of a webinar on managing the risks of satellite close approaches in geostationary orbit, hosted by the Center for Strategic and International Studies and the Secure World Foundation earlier this week.

Last week, China reportedly demonstrated yet another advancement in space-based technology and capabilities as an analytics firm claimed to have seen a satellite "grab" another one and yank it from its orbit.

The SJ-21 then yanked the BeiDou from its orbit and deposited it in a "graveyard orbit" a few hundred kilometers away, where it is unlikely to interact with or collide with live satellites.
Or just move the satellite so it collides with another one.

The SJ-21 was reportedly supposed to "test and verify space debris mitigation technologies," but the ability to shift satellites around signifies that China has alarming capabilities for orbital manipulation of other nations' satellites, according to US experts.

And the icing on the cake...

An OSAM-capable vehicle may ultimately be equipped with a 3D printer to generate new pieces for production in space, allowing space vehicles to achieve remarkable capabilities. The US reportedly intends to launch a "servicer" satellite in 2025.

3D printers, we'll just print some space debris of our own and move it onto a collision course.
Note that this was a private company tracking a Chinese military satellite.
As technology develops so inevitably will the ability to have this technology fall into piratical hands. Now just imagine the globalists desire for the great digital reset to move everything in terms of financial clearing house into the space cloud and have everybody on a digital currency. From the article this is bad news for the globalist banksters, aside from a private company acting as the "Watcher" of all these satellites. Self repairing Killer Space Drones.

The Brookings report from 1960 talks about the coming era of satellite-based communications to be used for... financial clearing houses. Currently, financial clearing is using satellite AND "Cable" as in submarine cables, which a few have been mysteriously cut over past several years. The space race is on for snatch & grab. In the years following we might see "Space Blackmail" to no credit tokens to buy bread.🙄🙃

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Mohamed Atta's Nissan

That wiki article on Mohamed Atta's Nissan was created by Joshua Boyle, a Canadian man who was later kidnapped including his wife from Pennsylvania by gangsters, sold to the Haqqani Network, held for 5 years, gave birth to 3 kids and SEAL Team Six was tasked for the rescue...but faulty intel prevented the mission so the rescue task was handed over to the Pakistani gov't who succeeded in rescuing them and in Dec 2017, the couple met with Justin Trudeau.

And then later put on trial for being a sex pest as charged by his wife. In Dec 2019 a judge dismissed all 19 charges. His father just happens to be a judge on the Tax Court of Canada.

His wiki user name at the time was "Sherurcij".

Whoa, bizarro of a story!

Stop before it is too late.... First Richard Mellon Scaife and now Atta, whoa your dredge goes deep deep deep.

Crazy story. One bend the noddle aspect is that only Source and their Soul - if they have one, know what the reasoning is for that totally whacked out experience is. Often we forget Souls are doing their thing, and clearly some of the sceen-arios cooked up are bonkers when viewed from the outside, through The Peed style lens.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Cheers for the builds on my decode Guy!

I think:
a) It's not a cat in #687- it's a light or camera built into the building face,

b) I seem to remember that it was confirmed a few years ago that Ivanka did "Pump up the volume" as you suggest,

c) I guess Time Will Tell on the Chinese and #1033

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Ironically, we go back to those "Ghost in the Shell" situations. In S2:E26

Taking matters into their own hands, the Tachikomas decide to commandeer a satellite and drop it into the path that a missile launched from the American sub would take in order to prevent the missile from hitting its intended target. They succeed in commandeering a satellite, but in their haste to save the team the Tachikomas realize too late that the satellite they have chosen is their own AI satellite. Undeterred, the Tachikomas continue with their plan, saving copies of their memories in the space gathered for the refugees. Elsewhere, Section 9 and Section 4 arrive at the bridge head with the plutonium, and are met by members of the GSDA. As Section 9 and Section 4 explain the situation, the missile slated to destroy Dejima is launched; however it is intercepted by the Tachikomas' satellite before it can reach Dejima.

The AI Think-Tanks use a Satellite to intercept a tactical Nuke from striking a Japanese territory. So back in reality, what's to stop China from using this same "Satellite Clearing" to bombard a city with already prelocated satellites? Not so much "Rods from Gods" but more like "Snot Balls from China".

Another EDIT Below:"

So did this happen before?

Caption: Colour enhancment of a 16th century woodcut called Nuremberg UFO by Hans Glaser. At sunrise on the April 14, 1561, the citizens of Nuremberg beheld A very frightful spectacle. The sky appeared to fill with cylindrical objects from which red, black, orange, and blue white disks and globes emerged. Crosses and tubes resembling cannon barrels also appeared whereupon the objects promptly began to fight one another. After about an hour of battle, the objects seemed to catch fire and fell to Earth, where they turned to steam. The witnesses took this display as a divine warning. This report is unique in the annals of Ufology, in that it has never been repeated. There is no record of such objects in either local or German national folklore. The surviving Town records from the period, give no indication of any unrest either civil or external. Given the uniqueness of the incident, it appears that something supernatural or paranormal took place.

Hundreds of years from now will future generations talk about the "Night of the God Tears Fell to Earth".

edit on 9-2-2022 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I am well aware the horrors this country has subjected SA to.
By Whom as well. All I can say is I never support any kind of unjust violence or genocide, from the native americans since our founding days along with citizens since then as well.
Nazi's have been gaining control of this country since their "defeat" in ww2.

Trust the unknown plan because nothing can stop what's coming and when we go one we go all can all have double meanings and what is true could be false wh become bn gh and go ahead and surrender to martial law because that is the only way this works.
So we are supposed to trust an unknown plan for a battle that we are winning even tho it seems like we are losing because god wins. Which God or gods?
With my Nordic heritage I would love to see some Thor and Frigga, the romantic side would love to meet aphro. Heracles cause I got a garage I would like relocated
Right Wing Left wing both part of a Bird

Then there is this one telling Patriots to do bad things

F birds aka Dinosaurs/Shape shifting Reptiles from the 4th dimension who enslave us
Rejoice in the coming of our Cyrus to wage war against these vile demonic entities.

Sir Trump is Knighted u know. lnk

Today Camelot Castle, England formally recognized Donald Trump’s Humanitarian Deeds and Services to Humanity and awarded him an Honorary, Hereditary Camelot Castle Knighthood – Henceforth at Camelot Castle Donald Trump shall be referred to as Sir Donald Trump of Camelot.

Return of the King of the World from Shaver's literature
Wouldn't that be biblical what if the dumb bombings have also been clear a path to Agarti hidden inner realm to survive the coming global shift.
I just posted about the Mayan being slaughtered are they trying to keep the entrances hidden?
a reply to: daskakik

edit on 2/9/2022 by CrazyFox because:

edit on 2/9/2022 by CrazyFox because:
be still my heart

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Interesting find on SpecOperator17 telegram that I need to build on underneath:

WW I lasted 4yr 3mo 2wk & ended 11.11.1918 during the 11th hour (11am)
Feb 10, 2022 = 4yr 3mo 2wk (Qp 432) delta marker from Qp 1 posted on Oct 28, 2017

Qp 432
Donald J. Trump
Verified account
@realDonaldTrump
44m44 minutes ago (TS of Qp 1 = 4:44:28)🐸
More
Will be signing the biggest ever Tax Cut and Reform Bill in 30 minutes in Oval Office. Will also be signing a much needed 4 billion dollar missile defense bill.
SPACE FORCE
Launch Schedule:
https://(link tracking not allowed)/3J1xAzF
MISSILE
MISSLE

Wikileaks tweeted:
J x ⭕️
⭕️ = OneWeb 13 Launch - 2.10.22
FOX THREE
(Assange) Chess
Assange (=J) DAO is a collection of cyberpunks produced by digital atrist Pak
To unite cyberpunks all over the world!
Censored will be here Feb 7th
SPLASH
AS THE WORLD TURNS.

One Web to provide GLOBAL INTERNET BROADBAND SERVICE
SpaceX rolls out 'premium' Starlink satellite internet
cnb.cx...
RED_OCTOBER

1) post #1 has timestamp Oct 28 2017 15:44:28:

a) Date difference calculator shows that it will only be 4yrs 3 weeks 2 weeks days at 15:44:28 on Feb 10th (tomorrow) if we INCLUDE the end date!

b) Excluding the end date it is 51 weeks 13 days = 51+13 = 64 = 8x8 = chessboard,
c) Excluding the end date it is 223 weeks and 5 days = Skull&Bones Mirror; Eyes On,
d) Excluding the end date it is 1566 days = 1+5, 6, 6 = 666.

However:
a) it WILL be the same duration as WWI, excluding the end date, on Friday Feb 11th, 2022!
b) 02/11/22 = 2+11+2+2 = 17 = Q!
c) 02/11/22 = 2+2+2+2 = 8 = 8chan!

2) If WWI end date, of 11.11.18, maps to Feb 10th, or 11th, then these 2 posts become relevant/important:
#1234 (number links to T-minus [12:34]? #771)

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 30e575 No.1133942 📁
Apr 21 2018 14:44:08 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 03b5fb No.1133925 📁
Apr 21 2018 14:43:12 (EST)
THANKQ - we are an existential threat to the establishment.

#TrustingThePlan

>>1133925
AMERICA WILL BE UNIFIED AGAIN!

Q

Compare timestamp to #1.... 15:44:28 vs 14:44:08:
Add the differences to get 5+2+40 = 47

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 9b601a No.7352751 📁
Nov 11 2019 16:15:45 (EST)
/agg_image_failure/
/route_DoD_11.11.18/
America Will Be Unified Again.
Future Proves Past.

Q

Note how date stamp = 11.11.19 = 11.11.18 +1 = WW ends +1?

There's definitely something being communicated in this link to WWI... but I'm too brain dead to clarify it!

In summary it looks like something important is happening Thursday or Friday: End of the War? Or MIRROR to get start of WWIII?

Could the FOX THREE, SPLASH and RED OCTOBER reference a sub launched missile is fired overnight AS THE WORLD TURNS, that misses or is disarmed?

Is that why the i is missing from MISSLE?

There's been a lot of buzz recently about Russian ships/submarines in the mediterranean. Also about bomber movements in Belarus. Remember that RED OCTOBER also referred to STEEL; and Chinese poor quality steel on Allied warships.

Will the FALSE FLAG be the sinking of an (emptied?) Russian Warship?
edit on 9-2-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Also Lambs are always sacrificed to gods for good things to happen. Do Eagles eat lambs?

Yes, yes they do.

Do people who worship false gods sacrifice other people for their religion?

Yes, yes they do.

Now go back and read "Jason and the Argonaughts" who screwing who over? Medina who again, and why was that a big topical discussion here a while ago?

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 09:20 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox
I don't believe there is a plan and wherever you think you "all" are going, I'm not going with you.

My point was just that it was the right-wing governments that perpetrated those massacres and that is why DJT doesn't have many fans here. I'd say most people here hate him, even if they don't know why other than he was part of the right-wing party in the US and the TV told them to.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Don't buy the hype. The great war ended after Turkey finally signed off on this in 1924. A few WWII vets that used to hang out and the local VFW said that WWII was nothing but the Great War's second act.

Other things people shouldn't think to hard about.
The Middle Ages ended in the 1800 with the fall of the Ottoman Empire. So as of right now we are only a couple of centuries out from the Middle Ages.

Every Empire lasted longer than what we are currently in, people should think of our time as the era between Empires. The last time people lived in an era like ours we called it "The Dark Ages". Then the Middle Ages started.

So don't by the hype, the last time people lived in times like our, it was the Dark Ages. Remember that.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Would you please stop trying to force us into your left / right paradigm.

Same coin, two sides.

A united people is not left / right, it is unity.

Find some love, it is much more potent than being divisive.

P

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 09:29 PM
link   

I'm just trying to interpret connections on the map - but get your point.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Your point might be more important than historic truth since what you said is a very pushed narrative. As we all know, pushed narratives have meaning that shouldn't be missed.

Let me restate that:
The dates you gave are pushed as historic facts, and that means something. Even though it's not the full story, it still means something which is why it's pushed.

The fact that you honed in on the forced narrative is important for everybody here because we (as in everyone following the "KU" thing) are following a pushed narrative as well.
edit on 9-2-2022 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358
Don't act like a whole bunch of people have not pointed their fingers at the "evil left" throughout these threads. Even Q was all "Red Tsunami" at election time, so spare me the fake call to unity.

Also, it isn't my paradigm. It is how many people think and I am just explaining why DJT isn't popular here.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 09:40 PM
link   

P

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 09:45 PM
link   

As you well know, one can find more truth in tv shows/movies, comics, and comedians than any mainstream media. As to Satellite Clearing territories I heard they are going to retire the ISS (2031?) and crash it into the South Pacific. Practice run and since the oceans don't have enough garbage it's a win-win.

NASA Administrator Jim Bridenstine saying "But the reality is, given our current budget constraints, if we want to go to the moon and we want to go to Mars, we need to commercialize low Earth orbit and go on to the next step."

According to some, the Hindu Vedic texts say yes, that has happened before, some sort of cosmic war.

originally posted by: CrazyFox

Sir Trump is Knighted u know. lnk

Reminds me of EXCALIBUR tweet.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Everybody sees through you here. We all know that you are "Q" and this whole thing is in fact your paradigm.

Ok back to reality, I think Trump is more popular than many might think, mostly due to the failing on this Administration as well as that point that during his time in office the US (NATO as well) didn't enter into any new wars, the economy was grown, and in most countries, Soldiers were brought back home. Those things hadn't happened in a while, and I think a lot of people globally appreciated that.

It's still tready for a lot of people to hate Trump, but even with a lot of those people their reasons are not very clear or are weak talking points.

As for the whole "KU" issue, I've made it clear that the Plan is not known by anyone, but there does seem to be one. I also am critical about how "KU", Ghost, and others have fallen off the rails never to be seen again. The information "KU" has given out over the years does seem to still give out good information, but nothing new which is also why I believe that the people behind "KU" have become gatekeepers to the information and thus might have been corrupted by having that kind of Power.

a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

It wasn't that long ago that NASA was going to sell the ISS to a corporate entity through an auction process. I guess that now Epstein is dead so is that plan. Sad really, image if a private business was able to buy the ISS for commercial use.

edit on 9-2-2022 by Guyfriday because: why not

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358
What I always found contradictory in that song was "no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should" which means all the messed up things in the world are just as they should be and here you all are trying to put a stop to them, tsk tsk.

Also, that doesn't change the us/them nature of all of these threads.

new topics

top topics

<< 225  226  227    229  230  231 >>

join