It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 226
<< 223  224  225    227  228  229 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

originally posted by: igloo
I was just left a message from a friend, a mental health care worker no less, who says I'm unequivocally wrong and hurting her by showing my support for the truckers online. Ugh. Same people will probably be angry we didn't warn them.

Maybe just tell her you love her, you understand, it's OK, and you are there for her.

Absolutely! The highest thought. I'd been thinking along these lines as so many rely on her, but your explanation makes a deeper sense of it. I've known quite a few who got into psychology and counselling and they all did, if subconsciously, to heal themselves.

I did the same by taking a job, at 21, as shift coordinator at a crisis center. I lived with raging alcoholics and had to take phone shifts overnight at home when I couldn't get anyone to take them, but otherwise most of it was cool. We had coffee drop ins for the mentally challenged and homeless, and during the quiet times I read the DSM 3 cover to cover. Eventually, I decided any improvements I needed to make had to come from within myself and I changed careers. It served it's purpose.

Thanks

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlissSeeker
a reply to: igloo

My mother and I agreed not to discuss controversial topics. It has been a difficult but valuable exercise. Took about a year but other issues interrupt our comms.

When Texas banned abortion after six weeks, my mom texted me: SHAME ON TEXAS!

WT!!! Where is the logic? I told her to do what I do and write to the the reps. I tweet Cruz, Abbott, freaky deaky in Chicago lightfoot, governors in many states, sometimes I go to their websites and write, I find a zipcode for a target or some such and complete their form, leave a polite but firm message about the steal, the plandemic, the deep state, fauci, etc.

Things will improve soon!

Love this idea. I did it with all the local ones but never thought to look further afield for a specific target.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 10:27 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 10:34 PM
link   
This is a little A + B sort of thing.

Thread

Leana Sheryle Wen is an American physician, an op-ed columnist with The Washington Post and a CNN medical analyst. Wikipedia
Born: January 27, 1983 (age 39 years), Shanghai, China

And a fun bonus, because this guy was the one who bragged about stopping the Gofu__Me and, inadvertently, destroyed their credibility.

Source hands people Freewill, the Controllers give their minions a Flamethrower and paper suit.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Study finds more transmissible and damaging HIV variant

The newly-detected HIV variant from the Netherlands is more transmissible and damaging, according to research. The study, led by researchers from the University of Oxford's Big Data Institute, showed that people living with the newly revealed subtype-B of HIV experience double the rate of immune system decline (CD4 count).

HIV has got a wild card entry into the Plandemic Arena & Moderna is already testing it's gladiator HIV vaccine against it. Have we all been used as human lab rats with these covid jabs?

Isn't it interesting that (according to the BBC) people in Australia who were given a COVID vaccine were showing 'false' positives for HIV and subsequently...

BBC

Lancet paper
Use of adenovirus type-5 vectored vaccines: a cautionary tale

New info on paper 👆 just added...
HIV and Adenovirus Type-5 COVID-19 Vaccine

Sputnik V

...and as if by magic, we have a brand new strain of HIV!

What an amazing coincidence?

Now, we're all being told we should test ourselves for HIV? "Some Covid vaccines could increase risk of HIV infection." Better get tested.🙄
I know this is every year, but sure seems like a new HIV campaign is in full force.

...and as luck would have it, Moderna have just developed an HIV vaccine!

The next planscamdemic...VAIDS? - Vaccine Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome.

Meanwhile, hitting from all angles...

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 12:08 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 01:24 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - to midnight on Feb 7th

KU V22.18 090222 to 4953 incl DECODE tools

NOTES
1) Approx 700 new teets from the usual accounts added,
2) New tab holding 3200 US Navy tweets back to Oct 27th, 2020,
3) Almost all removed DECODE tabs have been added back in now that the sheet is running more efficiently,
4) All decode tabs updated with new tweets above!

Time for zeds...

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
But let us not forget, HIV was 'spliced' into SARS-CoV-2.
VAIDS is a result of the vaccine.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Maybe one of our meme makers might like to generate a meme on VAIDS using a misspelling:

QUO VADIS >> QUO VAIDS

Quo Vadis (IMDb)

After fierce Roman commander Marcus Vinicius becomes infatuated with beautiful Christian hostage Lygia, he begins to question the tyrannical leadership of the despotic emperor Nero.

Bidan might look quite ridiculous as a modern day mad NERO - "fiddling" whilst Rome burns...

edit on 9-2-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Anthem www.youtube.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">adult lyrics
The new fear to replace the old fear With an old fear.
Remember the vx was ready b4 scamdemic was to coerce them.
HIV has a new vx just saying one playbook
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

edit on 2/9/2022 by CrazyFox because:
Dolores

edit on 2/9/2022 by CrazyFox because: end of song

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 07:07 AM
link   

I hate robot voices

Freedom

Daddy Dearest

Too Good to be True

That's funny I don't car who you are

We Won't

As was it's predecessor Remember How This was "This Generations 9elevn"

Truth

Well I mean

edit on 2/9/2022 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 07:09 AM
link   
The Trucker Protests appear to be having a major impact on US leaders.

Just yesterday, the governor of Illinois announced an end to mask mandates. It's effective March 1st. (Why? Why can't he just tell people it's OK to just toss them into the nearest garbage can?) This is right after the Governor of New York also did a hard 180-degree turn on mask mandates.

They'll never admit it, but they're afraid of a truck convoy showing up in Springfield or Albany.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 07:27 AM
link   
?

I find no confirmation...
edit on 9-2-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

It references JFK, Jr as '19th Vice President'.

Anyone understand that? The 19th, that is.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Pritzger state of state speech

he governor cited rising inflation as the basis for creating about $1 billion in temporary tax relief for motor fuel, groceries and property taxes.

The motor fuel tax relief would not lower gas prices, but it would prevent an annual increase to the motor fuel tax that is written into law from taking effect this year. It prevents a hike of 2.2 cents per gallon of gas, according to the governor’s office[b/] – a taxpayer savings it pegged at $135 million.

It will not stop
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan
Moved up? Hopefully!

Illinois Gov. J.B. Pritzker (D) will announce on Wednesday the end of his statewide mask mandate effective “before March 1,” according to sources with knowledge of the announcement.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Yeah but it is a long explanation that currently I do not have the time (indentured servant today.)
If you have Telegram do a search for it there

a reply to: butcherguy

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

originally posted by: igloo
I was just left a message from a friend, a mental health care worker no less, who says I'm unequivocally wrong and hurting her by showing my support for the truckers online. Ugh. Same people will probably be angry we didn't warn them.

Bear this in mind..

Psychiatrists have the highest suicide rate of any profession..

I believe most psychiatrists go into the profession thinking they have sorted themselves out from their own problems due to discussion and self therapy and they can then go on to help others.

But who helps the helpers who have an ego to feed when the past haunts them?

Maybe just tell her you love her, you understand, it's OK, and you are there for her.

I suspect that some psychiatrists are attracted to that field because they have issues of their own.

Heck, that goes all the way back to Sigmund Freud. His theories that all men are sexually attracted to their mothers, and are jealous of their father because of it, almost certainly represent his own issues, which he assumed were typical of all men.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: cherokeetroy
Watch the Blue Water

Had to take long way home today

Eastbound jammed
This is EPIC stuff

I'm curious. Both the Blue Water Bridge and the Ambassador Bridge are blocked. What's the next closest? Sault Sainte Marie?

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan
or Buffalo New York I'd imagine

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Imagine when the Sun becomes Active Again - past few years we've been spoiled by a Quiet Sun

SpaceX to lose up to 40 Starlink satellites after geomagnetic storm

SpaceX will lose up to 40 of the 49 Starlink satellites it launched last week as the result of a geomagnetic storm, the company has announced.

Elon Musk’s firm launched the satellites into low-Earth orbit on 3 February from the Kennedy Space Center in Florida, but 80% of them are now expected to burn up instead of reaching their intended orbit.

“Unfortunately, the satellites deployed on Thursday were significantly impacted by a geomagnetic storm on Friday,” SpaceX said in a statement. “These storms cause the atmosphere to warm and atmospheric density at our low deployment altitudes to increase.”

The speed and severity of the storm resulted in an “atmospheric drag” that was up to 50% higher than during previous launches, it said.

Extreme Solar Storm Hit Earth During Sun's Quiet Period 10,000 Years Ago

......If a solar storm of this magnitude occurred today, it could have serious consequences, according to the researchers, although the impact to our planet would be hard to predict.

"There could be radiation damage to satellites and it would pose a danger to space and air travel," Muscheler told Newsweek.

"Usually such high-energy events are linked to geomagnetic storms that could knock out power grids. Similarly communication systems could fail. I think we need more research to determine how such an event could affect our technological infrastructure."......

edit on 292022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'n diem

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
That's gonna take a bite out of SpaceX's bottom line.

top topics

<< 223  224  225    227  228  229 >>

join