It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 225
<< 222  223  224    226  227  228 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

At first, I thought it said, "Dent Ignorance". Then I thought, oh man imagine going out into a field and actually doing this but messing up the words.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Very cool!

twitter.com...

NanoRouter: A Quantum-dot Cellular Automata Design

Some nanorouter details...

Identification of patterns in vaccines from corona virus: nanorouters

Since graphene oxide was discovered in Coronavirus vaccines, all the findings and discoveries made only confirm its presence (Campra, P. 2021). To date, there has also been more than reasonable evidence and indications of the existence of carbon nanotubes and nano-octopuses , mesoporous spheres , colloidal nano-robots ; objects that should not be part of any vaccine and that are not declared among the components of the same. Additionally, other types of objects have been identified and evidenced in images of blood samples, of people vaccinated with the Coronavirus vaccines, specifically micro-swimmers , nano-antennas of crystallized graphene and graphene quantum dots, as well. Known as GQD.
Very well sourced that'll take ya a year to digest. 4IR Bio-engineering convergence.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 06:21 PM
link   
The article states that psychiatrists have the highest suicide rate of any profession but then goes on later to say that the medical profession has the highest rate and psychiatrists don't have the highest rate among the different medical fields. Article can't be taken seriously.

Psychiatrists have the highest suicide rate of any profession..

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

originally posted by: igloo
I was just left a message from a friend, a mental health care worker no less, who says I'm unequivocally wrong and hurting her by showing my support for the truckers online. Ugh. Same people will probably be angry we didn't warn them.

Bear this in mind..

I believe most psychiatrists go into the profession thinking they have sorted themselves out from their own problems due to discussion and self therapy and they can then go on to help others.

But who helps the helpers who have an ego to feed when the past haunts them?

Maybe just tell her you love her, you understand, it's OK, and you are there for her.

Back in the eighties I did this two week sauna cleanse. Oddly it was somewhat rooted in a Scientology cleanse - it'll purge ya. Anywho. It required like two or three hours in the sauna twenty minutes at a time. So there is a lot of time with oneself. A rather well known area Psych came in to do it - on my cycle time. I thought, "how long is this guy going to last with his thoughts as the only thing?" Three days.

I've known several, not one, but several kids who were the children of psychs who killed themselves at a young age. I've also known many who didn't, but were a life long wreck. It is not a profession of spiritual stability. Freud was a Fraud, part of the German 3F monster of well planned cultural destruction: Freud, Frankfurt, Fabian.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 06:39 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 06:42 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 06:43 PM
link   

www.msn.com... Vyt?ocid=BingNewsSearch

www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca...

twitter.com...
edit on 8-2-2022 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
Watch the Blue Water

Had to take long way home today

Eastbound jammed
This is EPIC stuff

edit on 282022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 07:00 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

At first, I thought it said, "Dent Ignorance". Then I thought, oh man imagine going out into a field and actually doing this but messing up the words.

Maybe it was done by Zaphod Beeblebrox as a joke to Arthur Dent.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 07:16 PM
link   

www.grand-jury.net...

PDF

edit on 8-2-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Am I the only one weirded out by the fact that GQD looks like a combination of GOD and Q?

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Since graphene oxide was discovered in Coronavirus vaccines, all the findings and discoveries made only confirm its presence (Campra, P. 2021). To date, there has also been more than reasonable evidence and indications of the existence of carbon nanotubes and nano-octopuses , mesoporous spheres , colloidal nano-robots ; objects that should not be part of any vaccine and that are not declared among the components of the same. Additionally, other types of objects have been identified and evidenced in images of blood samples, of people vaccinated with the Coronavirus vaccines, specifically micro-swimmers , nano-antennas of crystallized graphene and graphene quantum dots, as well. Known as GQD.
Very well sourced that'll take ya a year to digest. 4IR Bio-engineering convergence.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

My mother and I agreed not to discuss controversial topics. It has been a difficult but valuable exercise. Took about a year but other issues interrupt our comms.

When Texas banned abortion after six weeks, my mom texted me: SHAME ON TEXAS!

WT!!! Where is the logic? I told her to do what I do and write to the the reps. I tweet Cruz, Abbott, freaky deaky in Chicago lightfoot, governors in many states, sometimes I go to their websites and write, I find a zipcode for a target or some such and complete their form, leave a polite but firm message about the steal, the plandemic, the deep state, fauci, etc.

Things will improve soon!

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 07:55 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: PleasantAve
The article states that psychiatrists have the highest suicide rate of any profession but then goes on later to say that the medical profession has the highest rate and psychiatrists don't have the highest rate among the different medical fields. Article can't be taken seriously.

I thought it was law enforcement.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Aren't you tired of hearing so-called "experts" on warfare say, "OK...the final piece is in place for Putin. It's showtime!".

FoxNews has said this once a day for 2 weeks, about one "piece" or another. I didn't know there were so many final pieces, lol.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 08:13 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 08:22 PM
link   

The two major bridges linking US-CAN have been shut down by the protesting Truckers for over 24 hours now.

It's ironic that their protest is having a greater effect on liberal leaders in the USA than on Canadian leaders.

Mask and Vaccine mandates in Blue states/cities are suddenly being taken down.

New York to end mask mandate in 36 hours: pinkerspost.com...

I hope Democrats don't think this will eliminate the investigations into their numerous criminalities, slated for 11 months from now.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
Am I the only one weirded out by the fact that GQD looks like a combination of GOD and Q?

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Nope, I had to do a double-take on that one too!

Some more oddness.

Novel Coronavirus - Published February 12th, 2020; 116 pages, $9.99.

"A word of caution: overreaction triggering unnecessary panic can be extremely damaging - economically and in other ways. Just as under-reaction is a problem. Please remember to Keep Calm and Carry on."
― Robert W. Malone

But, found another very similiar book...

Wuhan Coronavirus - published January 22, 2021; 138 pages, $44.46 (hardcover), no reviews on Amazon.

Who is Robert Mask? (Paperback: $15.99) Dr. Malone's pen name; or a copycat?

WEF recommends Albert Camus’ classic 'novel' The Plague (Published in 1947).🤡

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 08:40 PM
link   

It's amazing that "bail-reform" was intended to stop incarceration for "minor crimes", but then we get garbage like this! But pushing someone onto subway tracks to their deaths gets a quick release. It's almost like our crime problem is caused by politicians!

top topics

<< 222  223  224    226  227  228 >>

join