It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 223
<< 220  221  222    224  225  226 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: crankyoldman

The smell of snow? I guess the greenhouse gases released when an entire volcano explodes has nothing to do with this. There were reports from the 1800's about weird smells in the air when Krakatoa blew up as well, but hey I guess that was climate change too.

Well, it is climate change that resulted from the explosion as you know. It will go down as man made reasons at some point if not already made the Official narrative.

Well, I believe it was man made because I believe someone fired a hypersonic missile right into that volcano causing it to erupt.

You don't mean Krakatoa I don't think anyway. Krakatoa did cause a mini cooling episode on Earth. The Tonga volcano does seem suspicious from the satellite footage we all saw. I did see something that appeared to move from a good distance in a straight line to Tonga. No way it was a cloud moving at that speed.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I suspect that this is why Harry was allowed to basically quit the royal family. Because there's probably some sort of informal understanding that Harry isn't really in the line of succession.

Utter tosh. Diana did not meet Hewitt until after Harry was born. Further, his red hair is a Spencer 'thing'.
He's 6th in line to the throne, so not even a look in.
Rainbows
Jane

MY advice to AndyFromMichigan is to take your word for it. I have a gut feeling you are spot on here.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 11:14 AM
link   
It is understandable to have fear and to fear for our brethren.

Anyone who believes in good, in God, in Humanity (and reincarnation) is better off fighting the good fight against the overlords then being sent into war for these same evil people and will be victorious.

It will be the overlords and their minions who will not be able to walk down the street. It’ll take another year, but it will be them and no one else.

originally posted by: igloo

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: duncanhidao
Duncan I am wondering about this coincidence:
THERE WILL COME A TIME NONE OF THEM WILL BE ABLE TO WALK DOWN THE STREET

I'm starting to wonder if this meant the unvaccinated. The hatred in canada is like something in past history that I'm no longer allowed to draw a parallel to, despite learning about it in school with the message being we must never let this happen again.

The truckers are doing much to lift spirits but if it backfires we're toast and there were videos posted yesterday of riot cops with big calibre guns among a peaceful crowd, shenanigans with cops stealing truckers fuel, and the one who ran through the crowd and injured three was said to be antifa. I'm not going to post proof, it's out there and it's all hanging by a thread.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

I suspect that this is why Harry was allowed to basically quit the royal family. Because there's probably some sort of informal understanding that Harry isn't really in the line of succession.

Utter tosh. Diana did not meet Hewitt until after Harry was born. Further, his red hair is a Spencer 'thing'.
He's 6th in line to the throne, so not even a look in.
Rainbows
Jane

It's not the hair, it's the face. Harry strongly resembles Hewett, and doesn't look a bit like any member of the Windsor family. Not a bad thing, since the Windsors are a rather ugly bunch, but it definitely suggests something. They admitted to having an affair, and while Diana claimed it began after Harry's birth, whose to say she didn't post-date it on purpose, to try to keep Harry's parentage out of the question?

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 11:56 AM
link   

If the Russian supply of natural gas to the rest of Europe is cut off due to an escalation in Ukraine, America is fully committed to making up the shortfall with liquefied natural gas (LNG), US President Joe Biden said on Monday.

First of all, we are looking at opportunities to make up for lost gas from Russia. We’re underway of trying to see what we can do to do that and dealing with our friends around the world, as well. We think we could make up a significant portion of it that would be lost,” the American leader assured.

www.rt.com...
www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Well, I believe it was man made because I believe someone fired a hypersonic missile right into that volcano causing it to erupt.

Personally, I think it's more likely to be a particle beam weapon.

Impossible to see, incredibly accurate, at a near direct vertical trajectory down into the centre, and pulsed and/or repeated until the job is done.

Tested in public in New York in 2001 maybe?

RODS FROM GOD.

A bit like the mild version beaming AT YOU right now perhaps that could cause Coronavirus symptoms, and used to fool people into thinking the vaccine is the problem while forcing everybody to stare at mobiles all day.... Hendricus G Loos, Master of Mind Control

Speaking of Krakatoa...

edit on 8/2/2022 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 12:11 PM
link   

The Tonga volcano does seem suspicious from the satellite footage we all saw. I did see something that appeared to move from a good distance in a straight line to Tonga. No way it was a cloud moving at that speed.

I've seen those images too and I'm left wondering how could something like a missile that is comparatively so small show any kind of atmospheric anomaly at that scale?

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Did anyone see that Tucker Carlson last night brought up the topic of the 40% increase in death claims from insurance companies not related to Covid-19 amongst working age Americans? Facts are facts and this is just the beginning. Imagine the uninformed listening to that and wondering why? Then they will start to connect the dots when they look at all the job vacancies, which seems to be getting much worse here. There will be that light bulb moment and then I just can't imagine the level of anger.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: BlissSeeker

I didn’t see these things mentioned, sorry if they have been...

- Chrystia Freeland currently serves as the deputy prime minister of Canada AND is on the WEF Board
- Canada just handed China rights to a lithium mine

“Freeland is of Ukrainian descent and went on to learn Russian history at 'Harvard University' in the U.S. During the course, she went to Kiev, Ukraine, on an exchange program. She began her journalism career working as a stringer with famous tabloids such as 'The Washington Post,' the 'Financial Times,' and 'The Economist.' Later, she worked with various organizations such as 'The Globe and Mail,' 'FT.com,' and 'Thomson Reuters,' serving in senior positions at various locations. While working at the 'Financial Times,' she was posted in Moscow, and her work there inspired her to author the book 'Sale of the Century: The Inside Story of the Second Russian Revolution.' She released another book, ‘Plutocrats: The Rise of the New Global Super-Rich and the Fall of Everyone Else,’ in 2012. In 2013, she retired from journalism and entered Canadian politics”
www.thefamouspeople.com...

WEF Board of Trustees
www.weforum.org...

Lithium
The Trudeau government has come under fire for not subjecting the deal involving the Canadian headquartered Neo Lithium Corp. and China’s Zijin Mining Group Ltd. extended review.

It’s about having control over the supply,” said Waltz, the ranking Republican on the Armed Services Subcommittee on Readiness. “The Chinese Communist Party has repeatedly threatened to turn off our supply chains or to use our supply chains as geopolitical leverage… I would hope that Canada, our NATO allies and our Quad allies would stand alongside us.”

www.politico.com...

www.thestar.com...

finance.yahoo.com...

auto.economictimes.indiatimes.com...

Lithium is a nasty business. Mines last about 15 years. China is taking control of a mine in Mexico...and we are all attributing...I’m preparing to quit.

Hope everyone is well.

HONK! HONK!
If you can’t sleep, I don’t care!

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Oh pleeeeease!
Look at Harry in his military uniform at age 21'ish, and look at his recently deceased grandfather (Prince Philip) in his military uniform at same age. They are like twins.
I'd look up the photo's for you, but I have to prep for my online teaching session starting in half an hour.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
It's not the hair, it's the face. Harry strongly resembles Hewett, and doesn't look a bit like any member of the Windsor family. Not a bad thing, since the Windsors are a rather ugly bunch, but it definitely suggests something. They admitted to having an affair, and while Diana claimed it began after Harry's birth, whose to say she didn't post-date it on purpose, to try to keep Harry's parentage out of the question?

An "affair" does not remove the implication of a quickie at an earlier date.

Or maybe the pregnancy of Harry from Hewitt was part of her initiation into "the cult" to keep her gob shut, (her doctor lied about her contraception), which she eventually resisted long term to then be assassinated when she wanted to go her own way.

WE will never know.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Albert Bourla, CEO Pfizer

Since the beginning of the rollout of the Pfizer BioNTech vaccine there has been so much speculation that he never took one of the jab specials. All we have had to go on has been his word so I am going to take his word about the booster...
Bourla said "I just received it." This was announced at the HTLH conference in Boston.
Really?

October 19, 2021. Bourla said that he received the booster according to U.S. guidelines before traveling to Europe. AGE 59! And not with any underlying serious medical conditions.

October 21, 2021. First EUA of the booster was given to 18+ if in a long term care facility/underlying health conditions or 65+.
November 9, 2021. Pfizer formally request CDC approval to provide boosters for all adults.
November 19, 2021. FDA authorizes the booster for all U.S. adults.

Call me skeptical but Bourla does not strike me as the kind of person who would jump the line to receive an experimental vaccine booster and go against the CDC/FDA guidelines when they have not yet been established. He has direct access to all of the data coming out of Israel and that is not reassuring even before the booster.

www.bbc.com>news Covid [January 20/22]
www.cdc.gov>media>releases>p1021-covid-...

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Found some dog COMMs from a @catturd2 self-retweet on Feb 03 2022 19:17:47 EST, DELTA = 03:01:00

Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay ...

I’m keeping them both - 7 pets now. Don’t know how I m going to do it. Lol.

Sweetie and Petey have found their home - it’s with me here at the Catturd ranch. t.co...

1) Using the DELTA to get to posts, I conclude Sweetie is either the Queen or a Rothschild, and Petey is the cabal owned Pope (St Peter/Y):

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 913bb1 No.52134 📁
Dec 7 2017 22:27:06 (EST)
#FLYROTHSFLY#
Sweet dreams.
Q

Anonymous ID: L8quGPI9 No.148143562 📁
Nov 5 2017 18:41:11 (EST)
Who is the Queen of England?
How long in power?
With power comes corruption.
What happened to Diana?
What did she find out?
Why was she running?
Who did she entrust to help her flee?
What was the cover?
Why is this relevant?
Why now?
Old.
Connection.
News.
Bad actor.
London Mayor.
Background?
Affiliation?
Connection to Queen?
British MI6 agents dead.
When?
How?
What was reported?
What really happened?
Why is this relevant?
Wealth.
Corruption.
Secret society.
Evil.
Germany.
Merkel.
Migrants.
Why are migrants important?
Assets.
What are assets?
Define assets?
Why are migrants so important?
What are assets?
What are assets?
Operations.
Satan.
Who follows?
What political leaders worship Satan?
What does an upside down cross represent?
Who wears openly?
Why?
Who is she connected to?
Why is this relevant?
Spirit cooking.
What does Spirit Cooking represent?
Cult.
What is a cult?
Who is worshipped?
Why is this relevant?
Snow White
Godfather III

Speed.
Q

2) The video is of 2 dogs, on a ranch, responding to a human whistle and is 3 seconds long.

The above doesn't do the decode justice but busy... I'll try to do a proof graphic lataz.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

The Tonga volcano does seem suspicious from the satellite footage we all saw. I did see something that appeared to move from a good distance in a straight line to Tonga. No way it was a cloud moving at that speed.

I've seen those images too and I'm left wondering how could something like a missile that is comparatively so small show any kind of atmospheric anomaly at that scale?

That streak could be what your thinking now or a missile IMO. It could also be photo shopped. I don't think so, but we can't pretend it isn't possible. That streak was something and influences my thinking but not that we can do a thing about it or can prove who it was on our own here.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: BlissSeeker

Let's hand over Uranium mines to this enemy and Lithium mines to that enemy. This whole Western Society being under attack is so out in the open I can't fathom a single citizen of any nation who values their freedoms wanting them demolished.
Any shill on here defending the vax passports/mandatory vax are in violation of human dignity to all their fellow Earthlings. Every man, woman and those who don't know still.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

Personally, I think it's more likely to be a particle beam weapon.

Impossible to see, incredibly accurate, at a near direct vertical trajectory down into the centre, and pulsed and/or repeated until the job is done.

Tested in public in New York in 2001 maybe?

RODS FROM GOD.

A bit like the mild version beaming AT YOU right now perhaps that could cause Coronavirus symptoms, and used to fool people into thinking the vaccine is the problem while forcing everybody to stare at mobiles all day.... Hendricus G Loos, Master of Mind Control

Speaking of Krakatoa...

Rods From God are not particle beam weapons. They are long and very heavy tungsten steel rods that are dropped straight down from a satellite. That isn't what hit the Tonga volcano as you wouldn't be able to see it because it would be coming in at many thousands of miles per hour and has a very narrow profile. Whatever was fired into that volcano had a fuselage.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Rods From God are not particle beam weapons. They are long and very heavy tungsten steel rods that are dropped straight down from a satellite.

Yeah, some of them then.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

(note the 3D printer) Tin foil hat...something like this might be happening, not kinetic bombardment nor DEWs, but some type of microwave beam energy that disrupts the vibrational Schumann resonance or manipulates thought emotions to either make population centers passive or aggressive.

The Quantum Mechanics of Changing Thoughts

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 01:31 PM
link   
We are saving Israel for last.
Very specific reason not mentioned a single time.

Pfizer arranged for a private agreement with Israel that they would have direct access to all of Israeli citizens health data in exchange for first in line delivery of the Covid jabs. Parts of the contract were finally made public January 17, 2021 and this is when this agreement came to light.

Netanyhau 'boasted in January that he'd spoken to Bourla 17 times, with the CEO even taking his calls at 2 a.m." Israel ended up paying the highest price $47 compared to the rest of the world.

Pfizer right from the start had before jab medical information and after each jab and boosters. Variant specific boosters on the horizon most likely will roll out there so that the experiment can continue uninterrupted and data collected.

Bourla in his own words called Israel the world lab. Human medical experimentation without the individual knowledge or approval.

Israel has been saved for last...on purpose. Israel has valuable real time data about the adverse effects of the jabs and
that would have been critical when the boosters were being considered however according to Bourla..."Israeli health officials were NOT INVITED to present their data to the CDC." Bourla also stated that "we did see waning immunity right at the beginning. Israeli data is being saved for last.
Pfizer also had direct knowledge that the Health Minister acknowledged 41% of military, police, teachers and medical personnel were suffering from serious side effects from the jabs early on but the experiment had to continue.

Helsinki vs Nuremberg. human rights of research subjects vs scientists obligation to conduct research. It seems that Pfizer and the Israeli government missed a step and did not seek approval from the Helsinki human experimentation oversight committee before approving this data sharing deal.

www.cidrap.umn.edu>2021/08>large-real-wor...
www.calcalistech.com>ctech>articles Human experimentation oversight committee.
www.jpost.com>israeli News Israel's not told they were part of an experiment.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Closer.

The spell these parasites cast over the whole planet is beyond ridiculous. I can't think of a SINGLE thing the "Royal Family" or the Not Dead Dead Queen has done for me in my lifetime, none, but I can probably dig up 100 or so things the Royal Family has spearheaded to screw me,,, starting with the CESTUI QUE TRUST. and so on.

Not one person in Los Angeles woke up thinking "OMG, what will Camilla do, will her presence in the Royal Court tarnish Diana, how will it impact me...?" Not. One. This symbology cannot officially leave the planet soon enough.

That said, just signaling, note the hands.

new topics

top topics

<< 220  221  222    224  225  226 >>

join