It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 224
<< 221  222  223    225  226  227 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Did anyone see that Tucker Carlson last night brought up the topic of the 40% increase in death claims from insurance companies not related to Covid-19 amongst working age Americans? Facts are facts and this is just the beginning. Imagine the uninformed listening to that and wondering why? Then they will start to connect the dots when they look at all the job vacancies, which seems to be getting much worse here. There will be that light bulb moment and then I just can't imagine the level of anger.

Richard Hirschman has been an embalmer for over 20 years. In 2021, he started noticing very odd blood clots that he had never seen before. In Jan 2022, 65% of his cases exhibited these clots.

Rumble.com Link

At some point the voices of doctors, morticians, and insurance executives will become unavoidable. Excuses will be made, but the truth cannot be hidden forever.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 02:23 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Extraterrestrial Culture Day is celebrated on the second Tuesday of February and takes place on February 8 this year. The day exists to “celebrate and honor all past, present, and future extraterrestrial visitors in ways to enhance relationships among all citizens of the cosmos, known and unknown,” according to the bill that introduced the day. On March 21, 2003, New Mexico’s general assembly passed the House Memorial 44 along with the establishment of the holiday. Although Extraterrestrial Culture Day specifically originated in New Mexico, today is celebrated in places far from its borders. Any person interested in the mysteriousness of the universe and alien life may be seen celebrating the day.

Reminder this was from 2014...

The Art of Deception: Training for a New Generation of Online Covert Operations

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices [ACIP] February 4, 2022 to the CDC
Hot off the press since these files are not 508 as yet, as in hidden from the public.

I spent some quality time reviewing world wide information about the impact of the jabs, and of course Israeli data is not included. CDC/FDA makes this disclaimer " The findings and conclusions do not necessarily represent the official CDC or FDA position and will not endorse." This is in the face of real time world wide data.

Details:
1. Moderna jabs have a significantly higher incidence of myocarditis than Pfizer, although both have correlations. Example
is Finland where males aged 12-39 Pfizer incidence was 1.8, Moderna was 9.4.
2. Young males between ages 12-39 are significantly more impacted by myocarditis linked vaccines than females.
3. Rates of myocarditis/pericarditis were lower when the interval between the first jab and the second jab was increased
to 8 weeks.
4. By deploying extended dosage interval to 8 weeks they found that immunity and vaccine effectiveness was extended.
5. Bamlanivimab [monoclonal antibody] proved to mount a robust immune response regardless of age, sex or vaccine type.
6. There is little data about the mix and match vaccines, which the CDC has continued to support. However Canada
[Ontario] has found that by doing this the myocarditis rate doubles.

Meanwhile the CDC has been shortening the time intervals for the boosters which is contrary to the evidence of the data.
Some interesting takeaways from some countries that believe their own data:
Finland... 12-30 year old males are only offered Pfizer and females are offered either.
Several countries are only recommending Pfizer for males under 30 and are increasing the interval between jabs, some as great as 12 weeks, where they have found no risk.

This work group receives input from VAERS, V-Safe, USD [Integrated healthcare organizations active surveillance], Kaiser Permanente, as well as many countries official data so very credible.

They are modifying the study to assess functional status and clinical outcomes of people who had myocarditis for ages 5-11! Follow-up will start February 2022.

Pfizer has just announced record breaking profit $3.39 billion!
www.idsociety.org>vaccines>vaccine-dosing--...
cdc.gov/vaccines/ACIP/downloads/slides-2022-02-04-COVID-Shimabukuro-508-pdf.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

I watched his video with Dr Jane Ruby and the pictures he had were pretty gnarly. For sure something is not right and to be honest I can't believe there are more people that are not screaming from the rooftops but if I remember many people that dies early on were cremated before any autopsy or anything could be done. It is becoming more obvious this was part of a deliberate cover-up, what these doctors and morticians are finding was known.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I agree with you but I have seen some excuses cropping up such as suicides due to isolation, loss of job but that alone still cannot explain this significant increase in the death rate of a normally healthy demographic.
Family members in the know have told me these actuaries live for these details and insurance companies rely on them. So I suppose we will start to see insurance companies refusing to insure the vaxed.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog

I watched his video with Dr Jane Ruby and the pictures he had were pretty gnarly. For sure something is not right and to be honest I can't believe there are more people that are not screaming from the rooftops but if I remember many people that dies early on were cremated before any autopsy or anything could be done. It is becoming more obvious this was part of a deliberate cover-up, what these doctors and morticians are finding was known.

Are you talking about the Jane Ruby below or is there a different one? If it is the one below then she isn't a medical doctor but rather has her masters in Nursing and Health Economics with her previous clinical experience being as a NP.

drjaneruby.com...

Jane Ruby is a Washington, DC based television personality, New Right political pundit, film producer, author of "A Sea of New Media" and has hosted several television shows such as Dr Jane's DC and InsideLookTV Magazine. A graduate of the University of Rochester, she holds two doctoral degrees in Education and Psychcology, two Masters Degrees in Nursing and International Health Economics and is highly published in global health economics as well as contemporary media and social issues books and articles. Her website contains blog posts and interviews of and by her.

www.imdb.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
On the front page of the Wall Street Journal January 7th is a picture of Queen Elizabeth dated February 7, 1952, one day after acceding to the throne. Seems out of the ordinary to have her on the front page but maybe it is to prime the reading audience to pay attention to upcoming events.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 03:10 PM
link   

a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
On the front page of the Wall Street Journal January 7th is a picture of Queen Elizabeth dated February 7, 1952, one day after acceding to the throne. Seems out of the ordinary to have her on the front page but maybe it is to prime the reading audience to pay attention to upcoming events.

I think we speculated about that. It did seem like a pretty random thing for the WSJ to feature.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Another minion who cannot hit the head without permission from another minion heralds the Narrative Collapse, only crediting it to Team Joe. Tomorrow Team Joe takes credit for regular sunrises, tweet says under DJT sunrises were racist and unreliable, eneMedia Clone-Bots cheer return to regular sunrises per algorithm.

Clip

VAIDS

AIDS is not a virus, it is a systemic response to an overload of toxicity, coupled with a severe emotional component, leading to an EXTREME full body detox, which fully overwhelms the systems and organs of detox, particularly the liver, especially when combined with MORE toxins from Pharma.

Compare the above definition with the post jab reports of immune system collapse in some.

Healers say this upon meeting one they are to assist: Tell me about your life...

Doctors say this: What are your symptoms?

Healers can take days to diagnose an issue, looking at all the various contributing factors, also knowing changes take time and effort from the patient.

After a 15 minute consult doctors go to a book, prescribe a drug, and move to the next room.

People who work WITH healers often leave insecure.

People who leave the MD's office feel they've licked it with their new pill.

When issue arise from the Jabs, folks will return to the very person(s) system that gave them the issue for treatment.
edit on 8-2-2022 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Another CT becomes Reality. DHS has a new "terror alert" that makes the Russia hoax look like child's play.

If they were winning... They wouldn't have to do this...👇

[url=https://www.dhs.gov/ntas/advisory/national-terrorism-advisory-system-bulletin-february-

Why does this expire? That seems very odd, are Anons going somewhere by 6-7 or something? A lot of "ists" in that report, seems written by an AI.

There is probably fine print in some law stating it must be renewed every 120 days or allow to expire. Similar to all the state/national emergencies.

And here was there justification of extending it...🤡

"Threats directed at Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) and other colleges and universities, Jewish facilities, and churches cause concern and may inspire extremist threat actors to mobilize to violence."
www.upi.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Another minion who cannot hit the head without permission from another minion heralds the Narrative Collapse, only crediting it to Team Joe. Tomorrow Team Joe takes credit for regular sunrises, tweet says under DJT sunrises were racist and unreliable, eneMedia Clone-Bots cheer return to regular sunrises per algorithm.

Clip

Oh, that's rich. Rep. Hakeem Jeffries (D-NY) is giving Biden credit for states dropping mask mandates.
Somebody needs to forward that to the governor of Florida.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Our clown administration is attempting to destroy law enforcement at multiple levels. I guess if you live in LA county do not rely on 911. Illegal entries up, drug smuggling up, the price on the street is down, simply supply and demand. Does not look good.

@USBPChiefDRT
Del Rio Sector stations are seeing a more than 215% increase in apprehensions over the same period last year. Some stations are 350% higher! Last year was a record setting year and we are currently far outpacing 2021’s numbers.
4:24 PM · Feb 4, 2022

Meanwhile, illegals are crossing the border by the thousands, unvaxxed of course.

@LA County Sheriffs
Tomorrow at 9:30 am the @LACountyBOS will vote on Agenda Item #18, which is a Motion to terminate 18K @CountyofLA employees (4K from LASD) for not being vaccinated. These are the same law enforcement professionals, fire professionals, medical & health care professionals, mental health professionals, and others who we called HERO’s just a short time ago. Call the Board meeting tomorrow to share your public safety concerns and stop this social experimentation!
5:04 PM · Feb 7, 2022

Border Report

A Republican campaign ad in Arizona that has been airing since the beginning of the year was abruptly yanked from television this week due to video of illegal border crossings.
Washington Free Beacon

Hmm, good luck with that.🙄

twitter.com...

How much is a distraction vs reality, I do not know.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 03:58 PM
link   
The largest by far of any border/trade corridor in NA closed ... Ambassador Bridge..Detroit ...they've arrived
Blue water Bridge Port Huron MI semis backed up as far as the eye can see on 2 freeways I 69 and I 94

Situational awareness 5X5
miles of trucks Headed Towards Canada...and growing

edit on 282022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

Side note ... WJR radio seemed to say there was a concern about the "perishables" - I'd like a definition ... this stance to paint this protest as endangering... .... where was the concern when tyranny shut down the world ? Oh that's right .... Its the News lol. These people are Stupid ... Go Canada !

edit on 282022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Following up on Rel's earlier post and my post the other day on the Gold Cube.

So Team Joe is allegedly going to release something on crypto shortly.

Now this.

'The Largest Financial Seizure Ever' - DoJ Recovers Billions In Bitcoin From 2016 Bitfinex Hack, Couple Arrested

In what the Department of Justice is calling 'the largest financial seizure ever', the U.S. seized about $3.6 billion in Bitcoin stolen during a 2016 hack of the Bitfinex currency exchange.

“Today’s arrests, and the Department’s largest financial seizure ever, show that cryptocurrency is not a safe haven for criminals,” Deputy Attorney General Lisa Monaco said in a statement.

“In a futile effort to maintain digital anonymity, the defendants laundered stolen funds through a labyrinth of cryptocurrency transactions.”

Put the pieces together. The timing cannot be a coinkydink.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Nice find on the Queen's coronation anniversary and the Jan 7th WSJ!!

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Israel is being saved for last because the amount of # we have on them is enormous....

Like the Mossad working with the Queen to pull off 9/11 for starters.....

I am so looking forward to that laundry list being aired....

edit on 8-2-2022 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: BlissSeeker
Related:

Biodigital convergence may profoundly impact our economy, our ecosystems, and our society. Being prepared to support it, while managing its risks with care and sensitivity, will shape the way we navigate social and ethical considerations, as well as guide policy and governance conversations.

Guided by its mandate, Policy Horizons Canada (Policy Horizons) intends to start an informed and meaningful dialogue about plausible futures for biodigital convergence and the policy questions that may arise. In this initial paper, we define and explore biodigital convergence – why it is important to explore now, its characteristics, what new capabilities could arise from it, and some initial policy implications. We want to engage with a broad spectrum of partners and stakeholders on what our biodigital future might look like, how this convergence might affect sectors and industries, and how our relationships with technology, nature, and even life itself could evolve.

We welcome your comments and participation, and look forward to diving more deeply into the questions raised in this paper.

Kristel Van der Elst

Director General
Policy Horizons Canada

horizons.gc.ca...
www.weforum.org...
twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlissSeeker
It is understandable to have fear and to fear for our brethren.

Anyone who believes in good, in God, in Humanity (and reincarnation) is better off fighting the good fight against the overlords then being sent into war for these same evil people and will be victorious.

It will be the overlords and their minions who will not be able to walk down the street. It’ll take another year, but it will be them and no one else.

originally posted by: igloo

a reply to: duncanhidao
Duncan I am wondering about this coincidence:
THERE WILL COME A TIME NONE OF THEM WILL BE ABLE TO WALK DOWN THE STREET

I'm starting to wonder if this meant the unvaccinated. The hatred in canada is like something in past history that I'm no longer allowed to draw a parallel to, despite learning about it in school with the message being we must never let this happen again.

The truckers are doing much to lift spirits but if it backfires we're toast and there were videos posted yesterday of riot cops with big calibre guns among a peaceful crowd, shenanigans with cops stealing truckers fuel, and the one who ran through the crowd and injured three was said to be antifa. I'm not going to post proof, it's out there and it's all hanging by a thread.

Thank you for your insight. It feels like this fight was programmed into my dna as it's all very familiar but oh, so frustrating in my daily encounters. It's like banging one's head on a wall at the moment but it's starting to crack.

I was just left a message from a friend, a mental health care worker no less, who says I'm unequivocally wrong and hurting her by showing my support for the truckers online. Ugh. Same people will probably be angry we didn't warn them.

I've long wondered if this is all just a necessary step in the evolution of our species. We had the lessons of the nazis where everyone could safely point a finger at germany wondering how a population could do that to their own people, their neighours. Yet here we are but this time, being worldwide and turning on family and friends, we will eventually have to look inward and grow beyond it.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

plus 1 pic I did years ago..

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: igloo
I was just left a message from a friend, a mental health care worker no less, who says I'm unequivocally wrong and hurting her by showing my support for the truckers online. Ugh. Same people will probably be angry we didn't warn them.

Bear this in mind..

Psychiatrists have the highest suicide rate of any profession..

I believe most psychiatrists go into the profession thinking they have sorted themselves out from their own problems due to discussion and self therapy and they can then go on to help others.

But who helps the helpers who have an ego to feed when the past haunts them?

Maybe just tell her you love her, you understand, it's OK, and you are there for her.

top topics

<< 221  222  223    225  226  227 >>

join