It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 218
<< 215  216  217    219  220  221 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I guess you only need immunity.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 10:42 PM
link   

I hear ya!

Remember Elenochie, who used to bring the NEWSBLASTS to this thread?

Enoch's News Blast on telegram at 00:27 GMT on 7th:

The IRS has found a way to make me lose my house if I do not come up with $1,800 by March 31st.
I don't have it right now so I could use your prayers to help ease my mind and for a way for me to figure out what I need to do.
I will not take anything out of the almost $300 dollars I have fundraised for this summer's MAGApalooza to pay it.
(for those who have donated to it)

cranky will note the deadline of March 31st = 31/3 represents the 13/31 financial MIRROR.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
You didn't look at the drop in question.

Q never said FB would drop 24%, it was someone else commenting on something that had happened earlier.

So no, it doesn't depend on how you read it because Q never said FB was going to drop 24%. They just didn't say it. What part of that are you having a problem with?

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Q never said FB was going to drop 24%.

..and out of the possible chan posts monitored, Q chose that one to respond to.
edit on 2/6/2022 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: jus sayin

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: CrazyFox
DJT having some fans in guatemala still doesn't make him my president.

I am sorry you weren't on board for DJT being the guy to expose the cabal. Such a shame. You may end up being right that improving life on Earth from 2017-2021 didn't happen and jobs didn't go sky high with wages and prosperity. I am sure for people living in blue states it was rougher because, well a blue state full of marxists in the state gov. You get what you vote for might be true to instead of who they claimed we voted for office. Do we get what we vote for or who some backroom marxist writes in that was hand picked 2 years back and the cards are stacked like in the Communist world?

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD
Yes because it made their "Something big is about to drop" look significant even if they didn't know that was going to happen.

They were not going to let an opportunity like that go to waste.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
What does that have to do with me living in a country that isn't the USA meaning that the POTUS isn't my president?

They just are/were not. Not 1 through 46.
edit on 6-2-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

I guess you only need immunity.

Yep. I will share this here about an interview of a protestor in Australia who was a Mortician. It was an older lady and she was almost in tears discussing the children that have come in since the shots started. She was describing the Morticians are so overwhelmed with the dead the are having to buy more freezers to be able to get the bodies cremated. The death certificates are reporting "unknown reason" for death. YIKES!
t.me

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 11:17 PM
link   
There’s 2 dozen Russian war ships that have passed or will be passing thru Gibraltar
I assumed they would all pass by turkey into the Black Sea but NINE of them are currently off the coast of Israel in the Med.
I realize their missile capabilities can still easily reach Ukraine. And maybe the range/arch is better at their current distance.
But I also known they’ve dabbled a lot in Syria and with Iran lately.
Putin said this was bigger than Ukraine.
What’s going on!?

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 11:23 PM
link   

a reply to: Justoneman
What does that have to do with me living in a country that isn't the USA meaning that the POTUS isn't my president?

They just are/were not. Not 1 through 46.

Sorry I thought you were implying you live in the US but are from Guatemala?

"Not my POTUS" is the libtard's line in the US. They were seen on CNN and in the other news services whining about Russia stole the election. So you making the claim implied to me that both you are one of the card carrying libtard/marxists and you are living in the USA.

I am wanting to cut to the chase on your stance here.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Trudeau looks like Tucker Carlson in the Jan 2022 picture. The one-month change (assuming its an untouched photo) is amazing!

I got a big Leno vibe from the 2022 pic

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
"Not my POTUS" is the libtard's line in the US.

Seems to be what some on the other side are saying about biden now. I don't know if you missed it but someone posted a meme of Biden holding a card saying "Donald Trump is still your president" which just cant be, because I don't live in the US and I'm not an Ex-Pat.

I am wanting to cut to the chase on your stance here.

I was born in the San Juan de Dios Hospital in Guatemala City. My parents immigrated in the very early 70's to the US and dragged me along. I grew up in the US but in the late 90's decided that I liked the mellow feel of the town were my grandparents lived and their was a pretty girl making eyes at me. I'm sure you can fill in the rest of the story.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 11:41 PM
link   
When you lose control of the narrative: remove the veil, go full on fascist, and jail those who dissent...

Daily Mail

Culture Secretary

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: PeteMitchell
Leno has a big chin and no second chin that could beat his first.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 12:17 AM
link   

The drop in question has already been posted about...

I've shown that there is more than one post referring to the number 24, to losses and to tech stocks.

Given that, I can see why you want to limit the debate to 1 character of 1 post.

You've just made me realise what a divisive character the percentage sign is:

% = 0 / 0 = Neither side wins when you can divide the people!

Talk about playing the percentages.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
I've shown that there is more than one post referring to the number 24, to losses and to tech stocks..

The number 24 in time codes and wherever you chose to point them out isn't Q talking about FB dropping 24% in value except in the world were you are Nadia Comaneci trying to shoehorn things to fit to your confirmation bias.

Time will tell, they told me years ago and what do you have to show that it isn't just more of your mental gymnastics trying to keep this thing alive?

You fell for it. Not judging because I have a lot of respect for you, but how much longer will I have be here saying things just didn't work out like Q/you said they would?
edit on 7-2-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 12:43 AM
link   

I have no doubt you will be here until the end too, to accompany me - until the plan completes!

We read things differently and that helps to stir the ingredients... I'm using them to bake a cake and you're looking for the hair in the mixture that will give the excuse to stop baking - rather than just removing the hair.

We both have the option to stop at anytime and I choose not to... but you continuing in the hope I'll stop just seems contradictory logic.

Meantime, I'm happy with your company!

edit on 7-2-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 01:11 AM
link   

a reply to: 13Kiwi20qYes
Sorry don't know much about the noosphere other than the way others have described it.

One of my favorite authors is Robert Monroe and the thing about the noosphere that stands out to me, which he describes as a layer of unorganized thoughts surrounding the earth, is that during out of body experiences he just travels through it. He makes it seem like there is nothing special about it, at least in regards to his learning experience.

He even says in one of his books that he was able to visit a potential future earth, 3500 AD IIRC, where this layer no longer exists and the students of the earth school only need a single life to graduate.

The above to be taken with as much salt as you deem necessary.

As far as Q at the movies, I think people are editing and compiling the scenes to their liking.

Take "Watch the water" for example, now any time something happens involving water "Q called it", thereby reinforcing the hope that Q is/was actually who they said they were and that the plan is on track.

Robert Munroe is in my top ten for their data-share-experiences most positivelllly affecting my Human growth, Noosphere is of little enfluence regards once mind and Body left imo.

Well we are Q, you can edit if you wish Dask, responsibility sovereign organized humans know thysurfing WW atm, imo due 2 Q and anon.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
I have no doubt you will be here until the end too, to accompany me - until the plan completes!

Lately I have had the feeling that I won't. In part because life is that way and in another because the plan isn't really a thing, so even If I am here there isn't ever going to be an end to the plan

We read things differently and that helps to stir the ingredients... I'm using them to bake a cake and you're looking for the hair in the mixture that will give the excuse to stop baking - rather than just removing the hair.

No, I'm pointing out that what someone said in a previous post was just wrong. Q never said FB would drop 24%. They just never said it. It doesn't matter what you are trying to bake, Q never said that and the fact that you just can't see it just proves that you are not here just to document whatever this is. You are buying into it.

We both have the option to stop at anytime and I choose not to... but you continuing in the hope I'll stop just seems contradictory logic.

It isn't contradictory, my position is that I am just wasting my time here in something that entertains me. I enjoy your company, as well as the few who take the time to feed the "troll".

But ten, maybe twenty years from now, I'm thinking these threads will look as bad as the 2012 or the Nibiru threads from years before.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: PeteMitchell
There’s 2 dozen Russian war ships that have passed or will be passing thru Gibraltar
Putin said this was bigger than Ukraine.
What’s going on!?

I didn't know Vladimir Putin said that! Reminds me of Q's oft-stated, "This is bigger than you know".

top topics

<< 215  216  217    219  220  221 >>

join