It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 220
<< 217  218  219    221  222  223 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: duncanhidao

Elon Musk slams GoFundMe over protesting truckers
The billionaire compared the fundraising platform to ‘professional thieves’ after it froze donations for Freedom Convoy 2022

www.rt.com...

vote!
👇
t.me...

I have strongly mixed feelings about Elon. He's part of the Silicon Valley crowd that want to be our techno-overlords, and his car company still (IMO) appears to be driven mainly by PR and accounting gimmicks, but he also says stuff like this pretty frequently. And he's moving his company out of California, which a always a good idea.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Reconcile.

Helper.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Meet the new Shah, same as the old Shah.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Trudeau looks like Tucker Carlson in the Jan 2022 picture. The one-month change (assuming its an untouched photo) is amazing!

Can any of our Canadian ATSers confirm that that last photo of Trudeau is real? He looks like he's packed on about 50 pounds!

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Do they have the authority to negotiate our rights to a Pfizer?

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
WARP SPEED Contract for PFIZER/BioNTech:

I spent some time going through the contract, which was negotiated by a third party on behalf of the U.S. government. Along with the lack of clear control over our own negotiations there were my favorites, redactions, including who signed them and the granting of the most ludicrous conditions ever to Pfizer.
Many FOIA's have been launched to try to get more details but as we have now seen they can just leave out important parts so who knows if we ever really get the full picture.

Reading through reams of Albert Bourla, the celebrity CEO of Pfizer, material I was trying to understand his thinking. He proudly declared he had received no funding from the U.S. on developing and manufacturing of the Covid jab. [He did receive some funding from Germany]. This does not make any sense. Funding was available but Pfizer took on the entire risk of an experimental vaccine with no EUA??? What if the vaccine was rejected? Pfizer does have to answer to shareholders.
Why???

A slip of the tongue and this makes 100% sense. In one interview he made the statement that if they had received funds then the government would have had the right of oversight to review clinical trials. Which means the government could
inspect, intervene and change the clinical trials and could even take them over if irregularities were observed. Not only that but the government, which is we the people, would have had access to the emerging data!

From the very beginning it has not made any sense on how the clinical trials have been conducted especially leaving out an important subgroup, pregnant women and birth outcomes. By not taking money up front Bourla was able to just conduct studies to any specification he wished and change them accordingly to achieve the results he wanted to present.

Our right to ensure safety of the vaccine was negotiated away. Pfizer was at no risk of ever losing money so that is why they undertook the very risky action of rejecting funds and moving ahead with mass production.

www.hhs.gov>sites>default>files>pfiz
scripp... pharmaintelligence.informa.com>How-Pfi...
www.npr>org>sections>health-shots>2020/11/24

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Time will tell, they told me years agoand what do you have to show that it isn't just more of your mental gymnastics trying to keep this thing alive?

Q never made mention of ivermectin, yet the mental gymnastics used to dispel it's efficacy is off the charts. Would you agree?

Being in conflict with one and giving a free pass to the other is a type of mental gymnastics, no?

Don't really know the who or what was told to you years ago, maybe you'd like to share what you seem to be holding in your chest as much tangible and profound knowledge can be had?

Have you buried a loved one because ivermectin didn't perform as several published studies indicated? Or was your family given access?

That's a personal question you can ponder on without answering.

Time will tell must be associated with hindsight is an ass kicker?

🙏❤

edit on (2/7/2222 by loveguy because:

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Trudeau looks like Tucker Carlson in the Jan 2022 picture. The one-month change (assuming its an untouched photo) is amazing!

Can any of our Canadian ATSers confirm that that last photo of Trudeau is real? He looks like he's packed on about 50 pounds!

Do an image search on Trudeau restricting your filter to the last 30 days and you will see that the image is accurate.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
Sounds like you are talking to Venezuelans and Cubans because every other country in Central and South America, and it is a bunch, is not communist or run by a dictator.

I don't see what is so hard to understand that as a non-US citizen Trump isn't and never was my president.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy
I have not buried a loved one because of covid, the vaccines or lack of access to alternative meds for covid.

"Time will tell" was in reference to Q being who they said they were and "The Plan" coming to fruition. I don't see evidence of either of those things being true. I see people looking at time stamps and misspelled words in tweets and other social media posts to convince themselves things are still moving in that direction.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Gravelbone

Interesting connection you made on the Knights of Malta cross and the SpaceForce, Gravelbone!

Worth pointing out the difference though as my post pointed out that the MULTIPLE Fleches (arrows) on the Knights of Malta represent different religions/camps to divide us into and they feed the central core with negative energy. In this representation the upward pointing arrow is at the bottom and is opposed by a downward pointing arrow at the top.

The SpaceForce Fleche is a SINGLE arrow unrestricted by counterpoints and contains black/blue and Grey/Silver rather than White/Red.

You stimulated my grey matter to see another layer of info in the Knights of Malta cross:

The Red and White elements can be seen as Red and White blood cells and these can be seen as invading and defensive camps, or Male and Female:

Link

Red cell count (RBC): haemoglobin is a protein found in the red cells that carries oxygen to the tissues for cellular respiration. The red cell count reveals how many red cells the blood contains; this can vary between the sexes. Lower levels are present in menstruating women; in post-menopausal women, levels are still lower than in age-matched men, who produce testosterone, which stimulates red cell production

White cells (leucocytes) defend the body from viruses, bacteria and parasites; at such times, cell numbers will be raised.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Here's an interesting headline grabber from RUMBLE, an Il Donaldo Trumpo post forwarded on telegram by Phil Godlewski:

Bigger

I didn't realise they were financially big enough to offer one individual a $100m deal to move to Rumble!

ETA - Looks like their stock jumped 17% when the market heard of above offer. IET17 telegram forward of Jordan Sather

Rumble stock jumps 17% after news of the Joe Rogan offer.

How poetic.

edit on 7-2-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
I just read that the AGs of several US state are launching investigations into GoFundMe over their confiscation of the funds.

I'm sure they also handled terrorist money at some point along the way....

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I have not buried a loved one because of covid, the vaccines or lack of access to alternative meds for covid.

sputnik

brazilian.report... or the tools offered on the page." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">To share this content, please use the link brazilian.report... or the tools offered on the page.
Please refer to last paragraph where I obtained a screengrab.
Beneficence.
🙏❤

sorry typical any day of the week for me

edit on (2/7/2222 by loveguy because: Nvm

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: duncanhidao
Duncan I am wondering about this coincidence:
THERE WILL COME A TIME NONE OF THEM WILL BE ABLE TO WALK DOWN THE STREET

I'm starting to wonder if this meant the unvaccinated. The hatred in canada is like something in past history that I'm no longer allowed to draw a parallel to, despite learning about it in school with the message being we must never let this happen again.

The truckers are doing much to lift spirits but if it backfires we're toast and there were videos posted yesterday of riot cops with big calibre guns among a peaceful crowd, shenanigans with cops stealing truckers fuel, and the one who ran through the crowd and injured three was said to be antifa. I'm not going to post proof, it's out there and it's all hanging by a thread.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Justin Trudeau looks nothing like his "father", then again not a fair comparison making the rounds on twitterverse. But, his mom did float around a lot.

The Trudeau Affair

Ghost of Pierre Trudeau Consumes Justin Trudeau On Euthanasia

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Happy to help the thinktank Rel, keep up the great work.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy
Seems unfortunate but that doesn't change the fact that I have not been to a wake of a loved one because of covid or a vaccine side effect and also ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine are OTC here.

My daughter and I got 4 of the sputniks that were delivered (2 each). I wasn't even thinking about getting vaxxed but when I told her I'l wait for you here she said "no, vos vas a ir conmigo boomer" (no, you're coming with me boomer). All I could say was "ok but I'm not a boomer that is your grandpa."

edit on 7-2-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 02:48 PM
link   

a reply to: duncanhidao

That's what I was wondering. If the "Freedom" movement in Canada had a leader, and if there's a website stating exactly what they're seeking. (News media and most regular people don't seem to know.)

FoxNews reports "it" is spreading throughout the world: www.foxnews.com...

I kind of like the idea of the movement being without a leader. It demonstrates itself to be a true grass-roots effort of the people.

No leader means no key players to smear, to discredit, to attack, threaten, remove, or arrest. No small core group to dismiss as extremists or a minority opinion. Trudeau has tried all of these tactics and it has only made him look ridiculous due to the numbers of people involved and the truly organic wellspring of sentiment.

I think this is exactly what Q meant by the power of being united. This is not an argument. This is not a debate to be won or lost on the strength of a few personalities. There is no specific leadership to beat into submission. This is the public speaking as a whole with a single voice.
edit on 2/7/2022 by cimmerius because: Tweak

edit on 2/7/2022 by cimmerius because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 03:03 PM
link   
On this Day DELTAs - Feb 7th

4yr DELTAs - #677 to #696

Covering:
1) Heart attacks can be deadly,
2) Re_read crumbs re: CS WH submission. CS & NP divided. Coincidence? The ART of illusion.
3) You have so much more than you know. SO MUCH! Future proves past. News unlocks map.
=
+
++
+++
RED OCTOBER. IRON EAGLE. []
4) Shanghai meeting, blast powder on window when White Hats seized computer equipment
5) U1/informant
6) Big pharma chain of command, cancer/AIDS
7) Emergency messaging sys tests more frequent past month?

2yr DELTAs - #3840 to #3842
a) StormIsUponUs account tweet... since deleted
b) DNC breach + HRC server - >crowdstrike manipulation of source The truth will be made public.
c) Why is China/Qatar donating vast sums of money to our education institutions?

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Justoneman
Sounds like you are talking to Venezuelans and Cubans because every other country in Central and South America, and it is a bunch, is not communist or run by a dictator.

I don't see what is so hard to understand that as a non-US citizen Trump isn't and never was my president.

Hmmm that sounds like some rose colored glasses you are wearing to see such a rosy picture with such a sordid history of Latin American Banana Republics. Maybe we made them that way IDK, but it is what it is. Recently Venezuela was a fabulous place to live, but now not so. You mentioned that one. Argentina has had issues, need we continue or does that refresh your memory? We can discuss quite a few Commie/Dictator types, what do you know as Loveguy asked, that we could be open to trying to grasp if you shared it with us?

ETA

I see the over the counter offerings we don't have here might be a mystery solved as to why you haven't had to go to a wake?

edit on 7-2-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 217  218  219    221  222  223 >>

join