It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 217
<< 214  215  216    218  219  220 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 08:08 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Yeah, I have seen the mental gymnastics needed to keep hope alive.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Great example of the mental gymnastics required for Cognitive Disonance!

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Yes it's Mueller 🗜️

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Nope, I don't have two conflicting beliefs or ideas.

ETA: Cognitive dissonance would be believing that Trump is actually still in control and still POTUS while complaining about the things Biden is doing as POTUS.

edit on 6-2-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 08:42 PM
link   

I'm rather concerned if you DON'T have two conflicting ideas?

It implies you always choose from 2 ideas the facets that match so that you don't have to question the facets that conflict?

That means that you're exhibiting the same behavior you attribute to me with my decodes.

Oops, I seem to be slipping into devil's advocate mode... not good... back to archiving and decoding.
edit on 6-2-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 09:06 PM
link   
What are you talking about? Cognitive dissonance is holding true two conflicting ideas. If that is what you do then you are the one with cognitive dissonance, not me.

I can entertain all kinds of ideas, conflicting or not but I don't cling to them if I don't believe in them. Q, for example, is not something that sounds convincing to me, no matter what mental gymnastics you and others go through to convince yourselves.

Just look at what you are doing here? Q never said FB would drop 24%. It never happened, it isn't something Q mentioned that would come to be, they simply never said it. How much more cut and dry can it be?

edit on 6-2-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 09:16 PM
link   

god/gods, point is they were up to something.

I wonder if anything new has come up about JFK jr's airplane crash (into the water).

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Here's an example that links to the FB stock price drop; for consideration:

Do you think it was engineered as a timeline marker or message perhaps, without the need for thousands of traceable phonecalls and emails?

Was there a certain date for the 24% drop by Q in the FB stock price? If not, maybe it was left flexible for a purpose once other goals were acheived.

It would equate to more than a lucky guess imo. Seems like way too much of a coincidence.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Sometimes rose-tinted glasses are useful!

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 09:30 PM
link   
No matter what color glasses you wear, Q never said FB would drop 24%.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot
Was there a certain date for the 24% drop by Q in the FB stock price?

Q never said FB would drop 24%. Here is the drop:

Q !CbboFOtcZs 07/25/2018 19:27:00 ID: 77016b
Archive Bread/Post Links: 2286927 / 2287057
Direct Link: 2287057
Anonymous 07/25/2018 19:21:09 ID:dfeff7
Archive Bread/Post Links: 2286094 / 2286943
Direct Link: 2286943
>>2286094 (OP)
Mark Zuckerberg loses $150,000,000,000.00 as Facebook stocks dives 20% in under two hours
Baker Notable

Anonymous 07/25/2018 19:21:10 ID:dfeff7
Archive Bread/Post Links: 2286094 / 2286944
Direct Link: 2286944
"Something BIG is about to drop."
Facebook just dropped over 24% in the market.

>>2286943
>>2286944
You’ll soon know why.
Q

An anon brought up a 24% dip in FB which happened in July 2018. All Q said was a weak "You'll soon know why.".

I'm willing to bet we never got to know why.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 09:38 PM
link   

And Clinton cohort...

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Trudeau looks like Tucker Carlson in the Jan 2022 picture. The one-month change (assuming its an untouched photo) is amazing!

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Yes it's Mueller 🗜️

Who do you think is more mentally "gone". Mueller or Biden?

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I acquired a brass church engraving from the 1310s last week and it's given me a SYMBOLISM INSIGHT:

1) Here's a photo of it:

Bigger

a) Do you see the SPIDER WEB base of the chalice?
11 posts with Spider Web

b) This is a common design for chalices; whereby the base is partitioned off in between 6 and 8 sections. There is always then a DIVIDING "knuckle" half up the stem separating the sections from the CUP at the top.

To me, this symbolises the major world religions being sectioned off to stop us pulling all the truth together.

"They want you divided" 55 posts with DIVIDED

c) Major Religions at the time:

Christianity,
Judaism,
Islam,
Hinduism,
Zoroastrianism,
Buddhism,
Shintoism,
Atheism?

d) I think this links to the Knight's Templar 8-sided buildings - DDG search list. Were their orders from the Pope to cause such religious division that it would separate the people for a thousand years?

e) Does it also link to the design of the Maltese Cross? Or the Coat of Arms of the Knights of Malta (By Sailko - Own work, CC BY 2.5, commons.wikimedia.org...)

The WHITE sections portray the individual religions that each's believers think are pious and innocent... whereas the RED sections symbolises the bloody wars fought between the religions.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It cant be Tucker because his "Application" to work at the CIA was denied..Then he disappeared for 6 years before landing a job at CNN...

Carlson was briefly enrolled at Collège du Léman, a boarding school in Switzerland, but says he was "kicked out".[53] He attained his secondary education at St. George's School, a boarding school in Middletown, Rhode Island, where he started dating his future wife, Susan Andrews, the headmaster's daughter.[54] He then went to Trinity College in Hartford, Connecticut, graduating in 1991 with a BA in history.[33] Carlson's Trinity yearbook describes him as a member of the "Dan White Society", an apparent reference to the American political assassin who murdered San Francisco Mayor George Moscone and Supervisor Harvey Milk.[55][56][57] After college, Carlson tried to join the Central Intelligence Agency, but his application was denied, after which he decided to pursue a career in journalism with the encouragement of his father, who advised him that "they'll take anybody

Neck deeep in the clown world...

Clown Life

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 10:23 PM
link   

As usual, it all depends how you read the posts. For example, #873

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 969386 No.579914 📁
Mar 7 2018 15:21:12 (EST)
@Snowden
We are going LIVE -24 [comb your hair].
Re: IBOR
This scares them more than anything.
Loss of control.
Use logic.
Nothing to do w/ AT&T.
Must be regulated to prevent censorship & narrative push.
Q

a) "LIVE" is a popular feature in FB = 'Go LIVE on FB",
b) -24
c) "Comb your hair"... HAIRCUT = Reduction/Loss of Money:

Bigger

d) "Re IBOR" points to banking,
e) "Must be regulated to prevent censorship & narrative push"... FB censorship & narratives push,
f) "5:2" in the timestamp links back to DS bringing market down 666 on Feb 5th.

2) Of interest that there is another 24 post, 20 posts later at #893:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 3d632d No.594830 📁
Mar 8 2018 20:31:36 (EST)
@Snowden
24 Twitter.
A/B or C.
We can take you anytime.

Q

a) "A/B or C" can refer to grades of Stock - both financial (shares stock) and in retail stores (goods stock),

b) Twitter stock currently at 36.94.

If it went down to $24, 20 days after Feb 3rd (FB), i.e. Feb 23rd, then Twitter stock would reduce to 66% of it's current value.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: Justoneman

Hawking said if he had it to do again, he'd go into bio engineering.

That's kind of funny. Whatever it is that he "did" didn't seem to have any definable results attached. Sort of like saying "If I had it to do over again I'd avoid being a published bar fly and actually do something material." You can tell I have disdain, I don't even try to hide it.

He is not high on my list of Brainiac's. He is more worthy than Bill Nye the science guy, which granted that might not be saying very much to some of us. Bill being a true barfly idiot. The black hole discussion he engaged in while not being the end all of our knowledge they did advance our research. Thanks to better telescopes we know way more about Nova and Black holes and we still seem to be not quite on top of the answer.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 10:27 PM
link   

top topics

<< 214  215  216    218  219  220 >>

join