It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 219
<< 216  217  218    220  221  222 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: PeteMitchell

Remember the old USSR?
He wants ALL of the states back NOT just Ukraine...
Funny they won't mention this on MSM....

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Reading it now this drop seems pretty clear:

The theft of the elections was heralded as the Deep state's last but useless hope of regaining control.
Trump was president but a version 2 was expected AFTER the election theft focusing the battle on congress and Trump's election IN PLACE of Pelosi.
Consequent impeach of bidet (scandal / revelations?) And resumption of the presidency.

In short, we have to wait at least 1 year and perhaps the first drop of Q will take place on October 30th Monday.

When will it be AGAIN on Monday 30 October? 😎

NOTHING COULD CONFIRM THE PLAN LIKE THE ARREST OF KILLARY ON OCTOBER 30, MONDAY, 2023!

edit on 7-2-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Cheers

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Gated Communities...
Yesterday I discovered something really, really odd. We have many gated communities around here and of course they would not be subjected to all of the escalating crime we have happening. Driving around I saw one and the guardhouse was empty and the gates were wide open.
A golden opportunity not to be wasted. Weird. No one was there, at least outside. Not only that but not one single dog, not one single child riding a bike. No cars, which of course could be inside garages. Very impressive houses though.

Anyway I decided to head to another one. Same thing. No guards in the guard house! I drove through admiring the houses and once again absolutely no one was outside, not one child and not one dog. Dogs love being outside.

Just a fluke? I headed over to another one. Exactly the same thing! I understand the great resignation thing going on but it could be these guards had a reality check and thought why should they protect those people when their own families are facing real criminal activity. After all if these elite elected or I should say voted for what we have going on now, they should get to enjoy the fruits of their actions.
No doubt they have security systems as well but who cares. The alarms can go off but the police may or may not show up.
Lol. We are all in this together!

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Justoneman
"Not my POTUS" is the libtard's line in the US.

Seems to be what some on the other side are saying about biden now. I don't know if you missed it but someone posted a meme of Biden holding a card saying "Donald Trump is still your president" which just cant be, because I don't live in the US and I'm not an Ex-Pat.

I am wanting to cut to the chase on your stance here.

I was born in the San Juan de Dios Hospital in Guatemala City. My parents immigrated in the very early 70's to the US and dragged me along. I grew up in the US but in the late 90's decided that I liked the mellow feel of the town were my grandparents lived and their was a pretty girl making eyes at me. I'm sure you can fill in the rest of the story.

I can fill in the last paragraph. It is those other ones that has me scratching my head. I have met numerous SA legal and non legals who all share the same love for America I do. They are not political but the tell me they won't to live better here and I want to see them do it. They are also telling me they don't want to see America become S America with the Communist or Dictator ran country they are from. Gautamalan's are not under a bad gov IMO like their neighbors but those people are here to live the American dream. None of them I have had talks with lately think this is better and they all seem to want DJT back NOW!
I was late to the DJT tent because I was NEVER a fan of his. Still not of the celebrity Trump, but POTUS 45 was the very best thing the whole needed and he delivered. It is the absolute setup to show people like Rel's decodes what is happening and exactly who the "they" club members are for real. They volunteered to expose their Marxism. It is now on full display as we march toward a One World Gov controlled by Tyrants.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Closed on Sundays?
The great resignation seems to be forcing many smaller retailers back to the Blue days. I checked a few out and all were closed. I guess they don't have much choice and they can't get the goods anyway.
Also heading over to Costco things are getting complicated. Some meat counters were completely empty, something I have not seen before, because to cover they would just stock more of whatever just to avoid the bare cooler cases look. And the prices...some meat was selling over $200 and Costco for the first time is selling meat in smaller quantities.
Normally in the January- February months furniture comes in but there was practically none. Signs were up stating coupons would be honored whenever the item arrived.

And I heard commented on repeatedly "Where is everybody"? No on the floor sales staff and a lack of cashiers. Self check-out is now at Costco as well as at Whole Foods.
Also some retailers are keeping their doors locked and only open them when they have visually inspected the person trying to enter, all under the guise of Covid. I did ask what was up and yes it was because they had been robbed.

Masks are gone but there are a few hanger ons. Seems it has been turned into a security blanket issue.
Fun times...

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 07:02 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao
Duncan I am wondering about this coincidence:
THERE WILL COME A TIME NONE OF THEM WILL BE ABLE TO WALK DOWN THE STREET.

Now all of a sudden these gated communities are unguarded and no one is walking down the streets or outside at all.
I don't know if you have gated communities but we have many and they are never left unguarded. It just doesn't happen.
I am just wondering if they are afraid? Maybe many of them have been involved in some aspects of this entangled mess we have going on.
At the height of the Plandemic these people were the ones that hired workers who lost their jobs to buy their food and other necessities and of course they continue to do so.
Now we have crime through the roof and they are in fear of being attacked. Literally unable to walk down the street. No guards, no security alarms and police protection, exposed to the same as the rest of us.

Have any restrictions been eased there yet? Any trucker convoys being planned? How are you and your family doing? We are praying for you.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 07:27 AM
link   
FactCheck.Org

nationalfile.com...

University That Funds Biden's Think Tank And Hosts FactCheck.Org Has Contract With BioNTech, Gets Paid For Vaccine Sales And FDA Approvals

Documents obtained by NATIONAL FILE show that the University of Pennsylvania, which hosts and funds Joe Biden’s think tank called the Penn Biden Center, directly profits from the sale of Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna Coronavirus vaccines. The University gets more money if more vaccines are sold. The University of Pennsylvania also gets “milestone payments” when the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approves a Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine. BioNTech pays the University of Pennsylvania Board of Trustees directly, and the university is protected from civil liability if people try to sue for “bodily injury” or “death” caused by BioNTech vaccines.

FactCheck.org has an extremely close working relationship with its host university. FactCheck.org states that “FactCheck.org receives in-kind support from the Annenberg Public Policy Center including some infrastructure costs as well as supervisory, technical, and administrative support from APPC faculty and staff. We do not attempt to assign a dollar value to these in-kind services, which are funded from the APPC’s own resources.” Kathleen Hall Jamieson, the director of the Annenberg Public Policy Center and the co-founder of FactCheck.org, is a University of Pennsylvania professor. FactCheck.org’s director emeritus Brooks Jackson gave birth to FactCheck.org shortly after joining the Annenberg Public Policy Center. FactCheck.org also states that “Credit card donations may be made through our “Donate” page, which is managed on our behalf by the University of Pennsylvania.” The University of Pennsylvania runs a donation fund for FactCheck.org.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 07:36 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1

Have any restrictions been eased there yet? Any trucker convoys being planned? How are you and your family doing? We are praying for you.

No. The restrictions have increased and the sheep proudly display their brand everywhere.

An initiative of truckers had started but it went out like a match in the wind.

I got a job thanks to a friend but I will have little time to post. I will continue to read to you as I have for years.

Thank you.

originally posted by: Thoughtful1

THERE WILL COME A TIME NONE OF THEM WILL BE ABLE TO WALK DOWN THE STREET.

I think it refers to the public awareness of the damage done to them by the vaccine, after the election of Trump V2.
When they know, those who have convinced / forced them to do so will have no place in the world to hide

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 08:12 AM
link   
WARP SPEED Contract for PFIZER/BioNTech:

I spent some time going through the contract, which was negotiated by a third party on behalf of the U.S. government. Along with the lack of clear control over our own negotiations there were my favorites, redactions, including who signed them and the granting of the most ludicrous conditions ever to Pfizer.
Many FOIA's have been launched to try to get more details but as we have now seen they can just leave out important parts so who knows if we ever really get the full picture.

Reading through reams of Albert Bourla, the celebrity CEO of Pfizer, material I was trying to understand his thinking. He proudly declared he had received no funding from the U.S. on developing and manufacturing of the Covid jab. [He did receive some funding from Germany]. This does not make any sense. Funding was available but Pfizer took on the entire risk of an experimental vaccine with no EUA??? What if the vaccine was rejected? Pfizer does have to answer to shareholders.
Why???

A slip of the tongue and this makes 100% sense. In one interview he made the statement that if they had received funds then the government would have had the right of oversight to review clinical trials. Which means the government could
inspect, intervene and change the clinical trials and could even take them over if irregularities were observed. Not only that but the government, which is we the people, would have had access to the emerging data!

From the very beginning it has not made any sense on how the clinical trials have been conducted especially leaving out an important subgroup, pregnant women and birth outcomes. By not taking money up front Bourla was able to just conduct studies to any specification he wished and change them accordingly to achieve the results he wanted to present.

Our right to ensure safety of the vaccine was negotiated away. Pfizer was at no risk of ever losing money so that is why they undertook the very risky action of rejecting funds and moving ahead with mass production.

www.hhs.gov>sites>default>files>pfiz
scripp... pharmaintelligence.informa.com>How-Pfi...
www.npr>org>sections>health-shots>2020/11/24

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I am glad your friend could help. I look forward to your posts when and if you have time. Even sharing what is going on there without doing heavy research is important as well. Please keep safe.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

My folks live in a "Gated Community" in Florida. It is a very large development with several different types of housing from high rise apartments, condos and duplex housing. They have two guard houses on each side of the community and the lack of staffing has been going on for their community for several years even before the pandemic. They have even had some fairly major criminal issues that go on. The reasoning behind the lack of staffing at their place is because the rising costs or services and staff and the property owners not wanting to increase the monthly HOA fess to accommodate staffing the house 24/7.

In the particular community my parents live in they are one of the few that live their full-time and are all for improving the security as they see a benefit. The part-time occupants or the ones that have the properties as an investment property didn't want the added fees to be passed along to their renters so they voted against the added security. This didn't make much sense to me because it would be an easy thing to justify raising the rental price for. I believe the cost was less than $50/month added. Even if they have a guard they still need to use a keycard to open the gates and it is virtually impossible to piggyback cars but if you are on foot it is fairly easy. Just a different perspective from some of my experience

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 09:19 AM
link   

I kinda feel like it all happens at once. I feel like the military eventually steps in when the world powers turn against us because of Biden's incompetence. At that point they announce the law of war stuff and basically that they've already been taking these people down behind the scenes. Then we get them on camera committing and confessing to crimes. EBS broadcast stuff. We also get the results of the military audits of our elections at the same time and they reveal the PEADS, prompting a special election in November. Except, there won't be anyone willing to run against Trump because it will be apparent he won the first time and the s-bags are now in jail. He walks in to finish this term and is reelected in 2024 (he does 10 years as POTUS and fulfills Q's prediction of 3 terms). I believe that during the EBS/overt military takeover phase, we get the truth about the vaccines. All of this in conjunction sets the stage for it not being safe for them to walk the streets. This also justifies the martial law stuff because there would be a lot of people out to get anyone and everyone involved in the scheme and the military needs to be in place just before that kind of stuff is dropped.

Anyways, man, post when you can. Good luck with the new job. Look forward to reading ya down the line.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I'm late and it's probably nothing, but in reference to your symbolism post a few pages back.

This...

Looks an awful lot like these no?

If this has already been established, then please disregard this post. But it is a bit curious to me.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 10:23 AM
link   

That's what I was wondering. If the "Freedom" movement in Canada had a leader, and if there's a website stating exactly what they're seeking. (News media and most regular people don't seem to know.)

FoxNews reports "it" is spreading throughout the world: www.foxnews.com...

edit on 2/7/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Achtung!
twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Eyes On... Pfizer

Pfizer India Chairman R.A. Shah resigned immediately, effective February 1st due to a new age policy instituted by Pfizer headquarters. His age is not revealed and I could find little information about him. This is important because he was an Independent Board Member. Considering trends 39% of boards have sent a mandatory retirement of 75 and older which is trending upwards meanwhile only 4 % are having mandatory retirement of 70 and under. They ousted him, an independent with eyes on what is taking place.

His replacement has just been announced. Pradip Shah who has very, very close ties with USAID, World Bank, Asian Development Bank, Chairman of IndAsia Fund Advisors.
Most concerning when the World Bank announces this.
worldbank.einnews.com...
www.livemint.com>companies>news>pfizer

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I just read that the AGs of several US state are launching investigations into GoFundMe over their confiscation of the funds.

top topics

<< 216  217  218    220  221  222 >>

join