It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 216
<< 213  214  215    217  218  219 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
This reaction is so perfect, considering the things MARC SHORT was suspected of doing/enabling during his time as Mike Pence's Chief of Staff.

According to Short, President Trump was getting advice from "Snake Oil Salesmen" between election day (11.3.2020) and January 6, 2021.

Source: www.newsweek.com...

Additional crabs are crawling into the traps/nets without realizing it.

BTW, Q mentions Mike Pence's Chief of Staff (COS) and his Wife, here: qalerts.app...

I'm not sure if its a GOOD mention or a BAD mention, however.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

dask, we've seen plenty of times that events we thought referred to the past then are re-referenced by new events.

Here's an example that links to the FB stock price drop; for consideration:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 472124 No.275572 📁
Feb 5 2018 12:18:31 (EST)

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 472124 No.275544 📁
Feb 5 2018 12:16:50 (EST)
Why did the #Memo drop a Friday [& before the SB]?
Did this seem strange to you?
Watch the news.
Rothschild estate sale [Black Forest].
Stock market DIVE [666 - coincidence?].
Soros transfer of wealth.
Dopey FREED.
Marriage for POWER, not LOVE.
Hilton/Roth.
Soros/Clinton.
Etc.
News unlocks MAP.
Think Mirror.
Which team?
THEY don't know.
APACHE.
These people are EVIL.
Still don't believe you are SHEEP to them?
20/20 coming.
PUBLIC is VITAL.
RELEASE of INFO VITAL.
OUTRAGE.
JUSTICE.
Can we simply arrest the opposition w/o first exposing the TRUTH?
FOLLOW THE LIGHT.
Q

>>275544
[666]
Signal to POTUS THEY CONTROL THE MARKET?
SIGNAL?
THREAT?
WELCOME TO THE GLOBAL WAR.

Q

From Nate Burruano on telegram on Feb 3rd (2 days ahead of schedule!), after the 24% drop and posted on Feb 3rd at 17:18:

Current Overall Evaluation on $FB’s Market Cap Sits at $666 Billion

Wow. You Can’t Make This Sh*t Up.

(I replaced the i with an asterisk)

In summary:
a) Deep state brings down the Dow Jones by 666 points, as a show of strength and control,

b) 2 days ahead of schedule of the 4th anniversary DELTA of (a), White Hats bring down the value of one of the largest Deep State companies in the world; to $666 billion!

c) Date difference between Feb 5, 2018 and Feb 3, 2022:

3 years, 11 months, 29 days = references to 9/11, 322 (skull&bones) and 13/31 (which cranky advises is used for financial comms)

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 05:39 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Where are the American Patriots at? We need to bring the Thunder
edit on 6-2-2022 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA
Batman is on vacay = DJT is not officially president.
We must learn the comms to figure it out.
The Public must help umm hello have you not notice the crime spree going on we need all hands on deck
The social media shills posting trollish material that is not even worth much mention been covered enough
NY P is such a fine institution who have a stellar reputation for reporting hard hitting stories in times of crisis
yawn I am looking for a new career and I can definitely write better than this

“Everyone’s iPhones got the alert, so it was kind of funny everyone all at once was like it’s a joke,” St. Louis resident Aaron Deterding said. lnk

Let's take a look at this guy to start

Most who companies would have a photo right? Not saying this faceless person is the same faceless person interviewed but linked in did not have pic either

“I kind of ignored it. I’ll read it and then just clear the notification pretty quick,” another St. Louis resident, James Setser, said. “But obviously, like if I see information, I’ll pay attention to it.”

This came up for him lnk2
his pic is different on lnkd in but interesting as with prior not sure if this is the person involved in story

One can think of how easy it is to have a faceless spokesperson and well a founder nuf said

Again not accusing anyone or stating these are indeed those interviewed (heck even if the comments were made up or not while we are at it.)

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 05:46 PM
link   

twitter.com...
edit on 6-2-2022 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

GoFundMe rating on TrustPilot is now down to 1.6 out of 5!

We the People have the power.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 05:57 PM
link   

In December, Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko went on Russian state television to offer to host Russian nuclear weapons on Belarus’s territory. This will be made possible by a little-noticed change to Belarus’s constitution set to come into effect on 27 February.

Belarus did not formally announce the change to its nuclear status when it posted the changes to the constitution on the presidential website – indeed, as a deletion from the text, it was difficult to spot, because only the additions were highlighted. This is nevertheless a momentous development, calling into question Belarus’s observance of its obligations under the Budapest Memorandum of 1994, which codified its nuclear-weapons-free status under the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT). The changes also eliminate the country’s neutrality, which had been part of its strategic posture since the end of the Cold War. Together, they have enormous implications for European security in the context of the current crisis around Ukraine.

anti-empire.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 05:58 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox

The Public must help umm hello have you not notice the crime spree going on we need all hands on deck

I think people are speaking up.

LAKEWOOD, Wash. — A 54-year-old man is accused of shooting and killing another man who was attempting to steal a catalytic converter from his truck, and then dragging the man's body behind the truck and dumping it into a field in Lakewood.

This wasn't me, but it sounds like something I would do. I think the only thing done here that the man should have to defend in court is the:

Campbell told police he then tied the man to the ball hitch of the F-150. Campbell said he dragged the man into a nearby field and left him.

Campbell told police the suspected thief was still alive and talking when he was tied up and dragged to the field before being abandoned, according to court documents.

part. Other than that I don't see an issue with happened. As I see it a person that wants to be a Criminal does so with the understanding that personal injury might happen while in the act of crime as a hobby. It's no different than skydiving in that regards.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Hawking said if he had it to do again, he'd go into bio engineering.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I wonder if that was before or after he went to Epstein Island.

Something about that bothered me for a while. Seth MacFarlane had a wheelchaired Professor in the early seasons that seemed to have sexual issues with his wife. I wonder if that was one of his "Paradies" of Hawking?

Personally, I liked the books Hawking backed, but just like some of Bill Cosbey's comedy specials or Kevin Spacey's movies, it doesn't excuse the behavior.

Back on topical discussion, I still wonder if the goal Epstein and friends was after wasn't transhumanism, but were they trying to build a god to control? Could give new meaning to "KU"s notion that "god wins".

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Something pretending to be Human and getting the mannerisms all wrong. All subtlety, connection attempts are backwards. Everything out of synch. Oddly it is so confusing some will make sense of it.

Clip

Could history repeat?

edit on 6-2-2022 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: Justoneman

Hawking said if he had it to do again, he'd go into bio engineering.

That's kind of funny. Whatever it is that he "did" didn't seem to have any definable results attached. Sort of like saying "If I had it to do over again I'd avoid being a published bar fly and actually do something material." You can tell I have disdain, I don't even try to hide it.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Catching up so apologies if this has been posted...

Sokrates XVII on telegram may have found out who "P" is in the post map:
Bigger

Now if only we could prove that Soros had a Wallenberg SS commanding officer during WWII???

More like diplomatic spoopy deception on the SS in regards to the Swedish Schutz-Pass; until the Russians came storming in and pillaged everything.

From a George Schwarz interview:

See this lengthy article for more and do a keyword search on "Wallenberg" for some interesting nuggets.

Wallenberg’s “safe houses” saved thousands of Jewish lives, including those of a University of Michigan professor, Andrew Nagy, and his mother.
Wallenberg Legacy, University of Michigan

Soros was just a child in WWII era, but his father Tivadar Schwartz may have known Wallenberg amidst the chaos, as both were helping Jews evade & escape the horrific violence & round-up in Hungary. Both George Soros & Robert Maxwell escaped Hungary in this time period and fled to England.

Page 9: Comparative Central European Holocaust Studies

Using Raoul Wallenberg to Unite the EU - by George Soros.

As was mentioned many threads ago, I'm still going with "P" being the Pope Office, Black nobility family, an Int'l Philanthropy Order, or some higher cosmic secret Order that us common folk have never heard about, a secret Order that remains nameless. ANY politician or anyone frequently in media spotlight are too low on the food chain. The sinister supernatural forces directing the show always remain in the shadows, nameless, empty souls with no wiki page.

That said, his grandfather, Marcus Wallenberg Jr. was an interesting character based on his Awards & decorations.👀

The US Air Force "Order of the Sword" has an early origin to a Swedish Order of the Sword. I'd have to find the story to it, but anywho, Order of the Sword comes from 1522 (?) in Sweden and was supposedly passed to the United States during the Revolutionary War and supposedly it lay dormant (no evidence of any of that) until it was reinstituted in its current form in 1967 to the US Air Force.

Sword of Secrecy

AMC inducts Gen. Maryanne Miller to Order of the Sword, first active duty female, April 23, 2021

Retired Gen. Lori Robinson receives Order of the Sword on August 25, 2019.

S.W.O.R.D. = Secret World Organization for Retribution & Destruction.

SWORD = Space Warfighting Operations Research and Development, at Kirtland Air Force Base which that base is shrouded in UFO conspiracies.

And possibly related is a few Q drops pertaining to the "Magic Sword" with all-seeing-eye.

Magic Sword is:
The Keeper of the Magic Sword (Red)
The Seer of All Truths (Blue)
The Weaver of all Hearts and Souls (Yellow)
www.youtube.com...

Posthumously released Feb 1, 2022:
Ramses the Damned - The Reign of Osiris by Anne Rice.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: SMOKINGGUN2012
IMPORTANT TO UNDERSTAND DIRECT QUOTE FROM Q DROP 48 - WHY IS THE CANADIAN PM SO IMPORTANT?

8kun.top...

originally posted by: Q

Who would have the goods on U1?

Mueller?

edit on 6-2-2022 by FlyingFox because: Asking for a friend...

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Cheers for the great value add links EtMN!

I'd forgotten already about Raoul Wallenberg - despite posting about him... twice!

I was wondering when we would get more insight into the Magic Sword KU posts.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Drugs & anxiety are helluva makeovers.

Remember when lightning struck that Floyd mural?

The Count

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Back on topical discussion, I still wonder if the goal Epstein and friends was after wasn't transhumanism, but were they trying to build a god to control? Could give new meaning to "KU"s notion that "god wins".

www.theguardian.com...
theguardian.com/science/2018/oct/14/stephen-hawking-predicted-new-race-of-superhumans-essays-reveal

The late physicist and author Prof Stephen Hawking has caused controversy by suggesting a new race of superhumans could develop from wealthy people choosing to edit their and their children’s DNA.

The scientist presented the possibility that genetic engineering could create a new species of superhuman that could destroy the rest of humanity.

edit on 6-2-2022 by FlyingFox because: UNLEASH THE KRACKEN!

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox
DJT having some fans in guatemala still doesn't make him my president.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I was going to right a post about how NK in miss-spelt words was actually being used as a KEY to link Acronyms but then I found something else!

File under "Could be something, could be nothing":

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 4533cb No.73461 📁
Dec 11 2017 12:32:11 (EST)
:Owls:
Light will overcome d_a_rkness.
Light will expose darkne_s_s.
Light will _reveal_ darkness.
Light will defeat darkness.
Q

d_a_rkness:

a) d_a_rk = District Attorney Robert Kennedy!
JFK's brother Robert Kennedy was not a D.A. but his son was - Wiki:

He helped found the non-profit environmental group Waterkeeper Alliance in 1999 and has served as the president of its board. Kennedy has co-hosted Ring of Fire, a nationally syndicated radio program, and written or edited ten books, including two New York Times bestsellers.

From 1986 until 2017, Kennedy was a senior attorney for the Natural Resources Defense Council (NRDC), a non-profit environmental organization. From 1984 until 2017, he was a board member and attorney for Hudson Riverkeeper. Earlier in his legal career, he served as assistant district attorney in New York City. For over thirty years, Kennedy was an adjunct professor of Environmental law at Pace University School of Law. Until August 2017, he held the post as supervising attorney and co-director of Pace Law School's Environmental Litigation Clinic, which he founded in 1987.

b) rkness = Robert F. Kennedy Jr. with Jonathan Van Ness
This article shows that they did a podcast together

That’s presumably why WaterKeeper Alliance president Robert F. Kennedy Jr. was a guest on Thursday, discussing the Clean Water Act. Van Ness and Kennedy shared an impassioned conversation about water rights, and afterward, Van Ness described Kennedy as an “amazing” and “incredible” man.

However, the link to the podcast now 404s here

c) Did RFK Jr reveal something in this podcast that ties to Watch the Water??

edit on 6-2-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 213  214  215    217  218  219 >>

join