It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 214
<< 211  212  213    215  216  217 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Every time you load the site, it creates a new one. This is the same group that creates people's faces that don't exist etc.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 07:40 AM
link   
All this HONKING the leftists are complaining about in Canada ... Found the source of their PAIN

Instigator ...

Flashback

LOL

edit on 262022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

Now I see this more on Resist The Mainstream that there has been arrests of one of the top level Mexican fugitives. Maybe there is more to the story than what is being my reported. It would be a game changer if the cartels were removed

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 08:37 AM
link   

It would be a game changer if the cartels were removed

In many ways. Let's hope it's true.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Every time you load the site, it creates a new one. This is the same group that creates people's faces that don't exist etc.

Cheers

Ahhh, Ok that is interesting as I had no idea of the site or the peoples fact part either. Well, Iike I pointed out earlier if someone wanted to they could make most any molecule. As my Organic Professor said, if you have enough money we can make it eventually.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

The site should be named thischemicalisnotinadatabase. All of the ones I looked at are possible to make. One was highly strained and one would likely exist mainly as the tautomer of the structure shown. The moving 3D is hard to follow but putting a cursor on the atom in question tells you what it is.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog

Now I see this more on Resist The Mainstream that there has been arrests of one of the top level Mexican fugitives. Maybe there is more to the story than what is being my reported. It would be a game changer if the cartels were removed

Phil Godlewski stated that the removal of the cartels was an ongoing military operation by a Russia-China-US combined force and that this was necessary for the implementation of NESARA/GESARA.
Take it as you will but everything has a probability, according to quantum mechanics. I apply that to the macro world also and judge things accordingly.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

The site should be named thischemicalisnotinadatabase. All of the ones I looked at are possible to make. One was highly strained and one would likely exist mainly as the tautomer of the structure shown. The moving 3D is hard to follow but putting a cursor on the atom in question tells you what it is.

I was too impatient to realize that we could point to an atom and get the name. Green Was Clorine White is Hydrogen, Red is Oxygen and blue is Nitrogen. Easy to tell the carbons from those rings formed that are Benzene rings.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

I was too impatient to realize that we could point to an atom and get the name. Green Was Clorine White is Hydrogen, Red is Oxygen and blue is Nitrogen. Easy to tell the carbons from those rings formed that are Benzene rings.

I'm glad you remember some organic chem. It is the easiest branch of chemistry to teach and learn. I called it "chemistry for poets" because I never liked Laplacian operators or nosebleed math. Organic chem is to P Chem as Euclidian geometry is to calculus. Partial molal enthalpy of solution be damned.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

I'm glad you remember some organic chem. It is the easiest branch of chemistry to teach and learn. I called it "chemistry for poets" because I never liked Laplacian operators or nosebleed math. Organic chem is to P Chem as Euclidian geometry is to calculus. Partial molal enthalpy of solution be damned.

Organic was my worst subject. I am an Analytical Chemist who has "graduated" to analyzing large quantities of data now. A bit more boring than discovery when you are reviewing tons and tons of data. I use Excel a lot to dump files in and run queries. You seem to be working as a PhD in the field based on your knowledge level and approach to explanations.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Likely, your prof may have been a "memory" teacher rather than a "mechanism" teacher. Mechanism is the way to go.

Analytical chem treated me well. Work with a local company over summers paid tuition. Perkin-Elmer 303 AA with N2O for refractory metals. Lots of IR and some XRD. Titrations and photometrics along with COD was also in my workday.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 09:43 AM
link   

the "thispersondoesnotexist.com" renders some okay faces, but really slips up sometimes, creating deformities like warped faces on the side.

Weird stuff. They do it for cats as well!

Cheers
edit on 6-2-2022 by F2d5thCavv2 because: exist not exit

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Phil was one of the sources I got the information from but there were others as well. It seems like a coincidence that there has been such heavy military traffic in California Texas and some of the other southern states. Did the military start cleaning house here at home and then move into Mexico to bring these guys down. I will admit it was something that I overlooked but if Nesara/Gesara is to be implemented they would need to be removed. I don't think that most people realize how wealthy and powerful the Cartels really are.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Compare a dog to a coyote for a field sample.
A Stallion to a Stud
Cougar and a house cat (or even farm)
No differences?
One thing in common at least half of those listed have been modified by humanity in terrible ways.
"For Safety" "To stop animal overpopulation" etc.
Sorry if playing with genetics is wrong to do in humans it is definitely wrong for humans to do to other beings.
Wonder what world the next inhabitants will be since our time here seems to be running out.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 10:05 AM
link   

a reply to: pteridine

Phil was one of the sources I got the information from but there were others as well. It seems like a coincidence that there has been such heavy military traffic in California Texas and some of the other southern states.

Sometimes multiple sources lead back to a single original one so there is only the appearance of multiple sources. Heavy military traffic does seem to confirm the info. Q said that there are no coincidences (but sometimes there are.) Did you see the traffic before the info about the cartel takedown?

I think it's happening but maybe that is wishful thinking on my part.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Tamed thru genetic modification tbc.

Live for now

Random find

a reply to: daskakik

edit on 2/6/2022 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
10 30 21 text IOWA 30330 Done at 21 seconds

We will go or we give all

Wheels Up
things that make you go hmmm?
edit on 2/6/2022 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Likely, your prof may have been a "memory" teacher rather than a "mechanism" teacher. Mechanism is the way to go.

Analytical chem treated me well. Work with a local company over summers paid tuition. Perkin-Elmer 303 AA with N2O for refractory metals. Lots of IR and some XRD. Titrations and photometrics along with COD was also in my workday.

Memory teacher, yep. I recall getting whacked as totally missing the Grenard Reagent if you missed one of the 11 steps. No partial credit and that makes for bad grades. I was asked in Graduate school about research in Organic and I chose PChem instead. I do live for math challenges that Organic didn't get into at all.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox

Compare a dog to a coyote for a field sample.
A Stallion to a Stud
Cougar and a house cat (or even farm)
No differences?
One thing in common at least half of those listed have been modified by humanity in terrible ways.
"For Safety" "To stop animal overpopulation" etc.
Sorry if playing with genetics is wrong to do in humans it is definitely wrong for humans to do to other beings.
Wonder what world the next inhabitants will be since our time here seems to be running out.

Klip of Klaus Blowfeld talking modifying the genetics of the plebes in the 4th industrial revolution. German accent talking dirty DNA is nothing like German guy talking dirty races at all, nothing like it.

Two notes. He seems to indicate the issues are not ethical but legal from his POV. Which makes me laugh as the law is literally made by his bosses and ignored by the minions when it suits them.

The other is I posted this earlier and PBS removed this section from their website version.

new topics

top topics

<< 211  212  213    215  216  217 >>

join