It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 211
<< 208  209  210    212  213  214 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 07:05 AM
link   

edit on 5-2-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Jan 19 2022

www.discoverweyburn.com...

News unlock THIS
👇

And THIS!
👇
qalerts.app...

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

Fmr Blackrock CEO Reveals The Covid-Crime Against Humanity Was To Cover The Collapse of Central Bank

The FIAT debt system has always been a ponzi-scheme that was designed to fail. The so-called “Great Reset” and Covid-19 was unleashed upon humanity as a smoke screen to covertly implement a new totalitarian “Social Credit” system to replace the Central Bank’s FIAT debt system.

They failed, the vax-pass is all but dead, with no chance of it being adopted by the masses. So this leaves them flailing because the Central Bank collapse can’t be delayed nor avoided.

The GLOBALISTS HAVE LOST, and it’s now just a matter of time before humanity frees ourselves from these Parasites once and for all

]
edit on 252022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 09:09 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Demonstrations/Protests are Against the Law in Canada? I didn't know that! What a horrible place.

I have a feeling this is going to backfire on them immensely.. they have no idea

When the Nazi's come for them will be when the backfire happens for Trudeau and his lackeys. They are toast. There must be 15 million Canadians participating in the streets and highways of the whole nation.

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

No way!

It has to be legal. A fair trial even if we have to start over with the Judicial system who has some disgusting members that have been violating the COTUS for political reasons that must be properly reviewed also. We must follow the rules of convicting and executing those proven to be Treasonous people.

The burden is on us and hold the Jim Beam Bourbon instead of the beer for us because I think we have the moral standing to go with the legal standing to call them out with the data already available. Those courts and DA's who turned a blind eye to Justice will have to be given their day in a fair trial.

We have them by the balls with their own words, deeds and symbolism that proves the connectivity of their plans.

edit on Sat Feb 5 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
twitter.com...

That was his surprised face. Notice he had his mask on outside. I am not surprised and don't wear the masks. A coincidence this time but just neat to see him lose. We pegged him as a loser idiot here on ATS about the minute he got his 15 mins of fame. Maybe 5 years now?

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

The burden is on us and hold the Jim Beam Bourbon instead of the beer for us because I think we have the moral standing to go with the legal standing to call them out with the data already available. Those courts and DA's who turned a blind eye to Justice will have to be given their day in a fair trial.

Absolutely and it's vitally important that we all keep that in mind. We have a hostile state occupying DC. They currently have the power to censor us and all manner of other crap. If we meet them with violence the rules change and it gets bloody quick. Tilting us close to a full collapse - they win - as that's their objective.

It must be done by the book or it won't work. We are dealing with people who would watch the world burn if only to be King of it's ashes.

The amount of patience shown by Patriots world wide this far is amazing and speaks towards the effectiveness of the plan.

edit on 5-2-2022 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: angelchemuel

Have we any songwriters here? I'm thinking of "Justin on the run" set to the tune of "Strangers in the night".

Cheers

Here is an offering for the Chorus

"Justin on the run, he such a moron
Justin on the run, he scared himself sheeet less
oh Justin's on the run his black face busted.
He cries and flees for Justin's on the run is not enchanting"

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Good Morning All....🌎

Understanding how Important it is to stay Unified, because divided we fall, it’s tough to not feel contempt for the selfishness so many have shown these past few years. From the teacher’s that want to teach from their homes, knowingly hurting kids for their own comfort, to people pushing and enforcing immoral mandates because “ it’s their job “ , to provocateurs who cause chaos and undermine peaceful protests for cash and on and on and on.......Too darn bad some in Canada’s Capitol have been inconvenienced by Peaceful Trucker’s Freedom Protest ! If any of these folks would negotiate in good faith, I suspect a compromise could be reached on honking hours and ways to keep the businesses up and running, in theory this should be a boom for local businesses !!

As for the Olympics, there is NO possible rationale that makes participating OK, did you guys see the interview with a sports castor actually comparing the Human Rights abuses in China to non-existent voter suppression in the USA ? Even if there was real voter suppression ( not just a scam to cheat ) how could Anyone compare that to throwing people in concentration camps and mass genocide ?! Dear Lord, now we have Nancy warning our athletes to keep their mouths shut to avoid being taken into custody by the ruthless Chinese, huh ? Yeah, I’m sure Nancy is worried, about the massive blowback that would occur if China starts throwing athletes in prison ? How would our sold out government handle that PR nightmare ?

💕🚚❤️🚛💕 Honk, Honk, Honk !
edit on 5-2-2022 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
This hits pretty close to home for me. I have family in Hamilton MT. Anyway, I am not a very scientific person, and I don't have a lot of time to put this information together. But I would like to know what you are saying here with this info... I would love to know actually, and would be willing to be called stupid for your opinion.
Just a guess, but the two doctors pictured are in on the scam?

edit on 5-2-2022 by apydomis because: Added a word

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

The athletes are being told in so many words that they are expendable entertainers. Kind of a modern version of gladiators who have to ensure Emperor Xi doesn't give them the thumbs down.

An ironic bit about the "honking" in Ottawa is that it is a tactic Saul Alinsky would have admired. The truckers are making others aware there is an issue.

When Alinsky and his crew staged the "sh**-in" at O'Hare Airport by occupying and remaining in all of the public toilets, the political left thought that it was a perfectly brilliant idea. At least the truckers in Ottawa are letting people take a dump!

Cheers
edit on 5-2-2022 by F2d5thCavv2 because: "thought"

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Thank you both very much for your sacrifice for our freedoms. I think we all want the same thing, shills aside. We want to see these warmongering fascists removed before there is an Arab Spring event that will never be forgotten as long as people live it will pass from generational stories it will be so epic. Heaven knows, it might have already started tipping. So, keep the moral high ground here as we identify the treason and exorcise it formally from our Earthly realm.

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: Sabrechucker

We actually have something in common then. I too am a disabled vet. 11B. Expendable? Nah, mine was one of the countless small businesses that went under due to Covid. I'm a disabled vet who worked for himself and now works 60 hours per week doing overnight shifts.

[snipped]

edit on Sat Feb 5 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Dan Scavino post :
STAND WITH OUR TROOPS " Biden is firing army soldiers for refusing forced mandates."
Time stamp 9:56
Panic Mode
Enjoy the Show.

Xiden is mandating that our military troops take an experimental drug Pfizer that has only had EUA. Comirnaty has been approved but as I noted earlier that is not available in the U.S.. Comiranty manufacturing plants in Italy, changes in the manufacturing processes, changes in the formulation have not been approved.

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Using the oppressors weapons against them is something we all can use.
If used properly one can leverage an advantage quickly.
Acetone is an example if asked about vx, advise that you are allergic to it (I for one consider cancer an allergic reaction)
If they say ... say great lets right up a contract where if I get cancer after taking this you will forfeit xxxxxxx

Knowing the enemy or something Sun Tzu is another example come to thin of it.

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 11:06 AM
link   
DMED- Defense Medical Epidemiology Database

Obvious now the Xiden has completely crossed the line and is Guilty of TREASON. Weakening our military, sending troops to Ukraine leaving the homeland vulnerable to attack. Whistleblowers [ military scientists and doctors] have come forward and are reporting adverse effects from the experimental jab being forced on our troops.
The difference between this reporting system and VAERS is that this system is mandatory reporting and accurate whereas VAERS is voluntary, and as I have found individual cases can be retroactively altered, so not accurate at all. [verfieid through the Wayback Machine by individual case assignment #'s]

Some mind blowing stats:
471% increase in female infertility, 354% increase in male infertility, 1000% increase in neurological issues, 155% Congenital and birth defects, 723% increase in diseases that cause muscle breakdown,680% increase in MS. 551% increase in Guilliane Barre, Increase in miscarriages...the list goes on.

Deliberately making our military members ill, forcing dishonorable discharge for refusing an experimental vaccine in complete defiance of the Supreme Court ruling forcing OSHA to back off. Allowing an open border with young fighting age men in and sending trained active serving members abroad leaving the country very, very vulnerable.

David Horowitz tweet:
" I can share with you from attorney Thomas Renzthat the # of cancer diagnosis in the military's DMED system went from a 5 year average [2016-2020] 38,700 per year to 114,645 in the first 11 months of 2021."
And it has just begun.

www.standforfreedom.com
www.medicalmartiallaw.com
www.military.com>daily-news.202202/02

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012

twitter.com...

How is this not suicide for GO F ME? I would never send another cent thru them, no matter the cause. They just give it to whomever they want? BLM, Muslim Brotherhood, DNC? They can F all the way off. I'd be shocked if some law firm didn't challenge this.

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: VinMan

Whether it hurts them or not will depend on how widespread the knowledge of their action is; and, the political sympathies of those who use their firm.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 11:26 AM
link   
The National Guard case concerning the objections over enforced Covid-19 jabs mandate has had a court ruling that supported Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin and Xiden regime that they have the constitutional authority to enforce a vaccine mandate.
The puppet judge appears to not understand the difference between EUS experimental vaccine and Approved vaccines. The National Guard members need to take a regime of approved vaccines and now the public believes that they are defying what they have normally agreed to. Serious fog of war.

Another planned action to weaken American defenses.
www.voanews.com>pentagon-chief-issues-covi...

new topics

top topics

<< 208  209  210    212  213  214 >>

join