It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 204
<< 201  202  203    205  206  207 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Something uncomfortable, perhaps for some.

Everything Is Connected as mentioned several times over the past 2 years along with You are watching a movie and Symbolism will be their downfall.

What part of White Squall we all at now hmm? Yes That Part. The waves, the struggle, the sneaky verbals back and forth amongst those who dwell inside the mouth of the monster itself.

Learning to Work Together as ONE.

edit on 4-2-2022 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 05:45 AM
link   
When you know....you know.....

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 05:54 AM
link   
twitter.com...

2:03-2:06

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.........................................

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 06:06 AM
link   
:22-1:10

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Apolgies if already mentioned but Mr Pool posted at 10:45:28 gmt:

paywall.pw...

1) At first view this looks like a scam to get money but I think it is instead purveying a message,

2) The link takes you to a RUSSIAN paywall site,

3) The subscription is $1 per month - so this is pointing at the new US digital currency DOLLAR backed by GOLD?

4) The yellow XX face avatar has changed to a blank flesh coloured one,

5) Timestamp points to posts:

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 03213a No.922343 📁
Apr 6 2018 14:27:43 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 1e1537 No.922280 📁
Apr 6 2018 14:24:13 (EST)
>>922237
How soon?

>>922280
We don’t inform our enemies of the specifics.
We instead instill fear in them to make unplanned and disastrous countermoves.

Q

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 6ad4b3 No.9750472 📁
Jun 25 2020 23:13:12 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
The honor is ours.
Nice meeting you.
Q

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: daskakik

Dask, I'm curious if your thinking on Q has evolved in recent months. Where do you think we stand? Are we Q-tards correct in believing that Q was a White House insider? Do you believe, when considering this phenomenon it's entirety, that the things Q proclaimed would happen are in fact happening? I ask these questions of you because you are the most level headed boo-bird I have seen on the subject across any platform. I value your opinion even if it doesn't always seem that way.

Another one, what do you make of the fact that Q posted a meme about Facebook losing 24% of it's share value all the way back in 2018? He didn't say 23%. He didn't say 25%. He said 24% and that happened yesterday. What do you make of that? In the drop it said something big is about to drop. If you don't agree that the 24% meme was a dead ringer prediction, what will you think if something "big" does, in fact drop soon?

Thanks in advance.

WHO or WHAT is "Q"...you mean?

Better yet who is the guy in the black suit just left of 6?

imgur.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012

I said what I meant.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Well then the answer would be no...not a White House Insider...

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 07:17 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: i8miceb4

I as well thought she was off from the beginning and never paid too much attention to her. I have heard from several sources that she is a fake CGI creation created as a distraction. Has anyone ever seen her live in person? Can she be verified to actually be a real person?

All the bad reporting about the convoy just goes to show how deep the corruption goes. IT IS EVERYWHERE! There are so many systems completely broken there is no way to fix them besides scorched earth. It is really sad that we let it get this far as a people. Sure there were many that voiced concern but too many people just let it slide for various reasons.
edit on 4-2-2022 by Charliebrowndog because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

I think many didn't realize the breadth and depth of the undermining.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 08:18 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 08:24 AM
link   

New documents obtained by CBS, show internal discussion by Trump’s advisors on seizing voting machines.
The records dated Dec. 17, 2020 if executed, would have allowed DHS to seize, retain and analyzed all machines.
A day earlier a record was drafted with no signature line for President Trump.

The records were shared with a small group of advisors Rudy Guilani, Bernie Kerik, Phil Waldron, Sidney Powell and General Flynn.
An email from Flynn showed “Fix spelling errors and it’s ready to go”

Jaime Raskin says this is very concerning as it would have allowed the DOJ, DHS, or DOD to seize the machines.

t.me...

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Re: Russia & Ukraine, I earlier pointed out that Turkey was taking an interest in the situation:

Turkey has "given the green light" for natural gas to pass from Israel to Europe, according to reports. It comes amid a supply crisis which Mr Putin has been accused of "weaponising" amid tensions with Ukraine. Mr Erdogan, who has long been an ally on Mr Putin, has changed his stance in recent weeks amid the concerning tensions with NATO.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 08:27 AM
link   
dunc, I think the Mr Pool post maybe to do with the threats by Bidan to block Russia from the SWIFT system?

Recall that Mr Pool's green banner has "SWIFT" faintly hidden in the GREEN (for go?).

Possible scenario:

1) US blocks Russia from using SWIFT,

2) RUSSIA/CHINA go-live with their alternative payments system,

3) Other countries join RUSSIA's system,

4) The US ends up having to ask for the US dollar to join the RUSSIAN payments system?

5) RUSSIA perhaps says:

"The people are welcome to join - but all entities associated with the Rothschilds/SOROS/Khazarians are banned; because they killed our royal family!"
edit on 4-2-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel, I may have missed someone already pointing this out, but it also says WORLD BANK under SWIFT.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: i8miceb4

Still unsure about where @romanadidulo is coming from myself but, to remind:

ROMANADIDULO = anagram of AM I UR DONALDO?

This could be a White Hat test:

1) White Hats remove the fake leaders we followed,

2) What do the people do?:

a) Jump for the first alternative to follow and avoid taking personal responsibility?

b) Sit back and think "Wow, it's dangerous to blindly follow people!"; we need to follow our inner selfs instead =

INDIVIDUAL SOVEREIGNTY

It certainly seems like there is a reason @omanadidulo is raising the topic of Sovereignty!

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: PurveyorsOfTruth

Thanks for pointing that out PoT!

I don't recall it having being noticed before!

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 09:26 AM
link   

HIV superstrain discovered in Europe - twice as devastating (report)

The new super-mutant strain of HIV discovered in the Netherlands, destroys immune systems twice as quickly, and has already reached 109 people. (Oxford University)

The original VB variant arose in the 1980s before it was thought to have been in decline for over a decade, but the new super-strain carries between 3.5 and 5.5 times the viral load in the bloodstream.

Experts believe that the actual number of cases will be much higher than the confirmed 109 so far.

t.me...

First they destroy your immune system with vaccines, then they will tell you that the new HIV variant is to blame
edit on 4-2-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 201  202  203    205  206  207 >>

join