It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 201
<< 198  199  200    202  203  204 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 05:07 PM
link   
t.me...
The spray

v
edit on 2/3/2022 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 05:08 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

Cosí bella

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

#1709 Predicts a 24% drop in Facebook Share Value and Warns Something Big is About to Drop

24% is what it fell today. They lost over 220 billion dollars today in what is the largest single day loss in history. 😂

edit on 3-2-2022 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Entering in to the 22222 & 22222 & 222222 triangulation the word for the month is "simplify."

Simplify thoughts.
Simplify efforts.
Simplify actions.
Simplify relationships and interactions.
Simplify, then simplify again, then again.

Now onto to other things.

Anyone else find it odd that when DJT killed Al-bagged-daddy the hero was a dog, and,,, the soldiers that actually killed him and Team Joe posts Dog comms, and poof, the ISIS replacement is killed,,, but seemingly not by the soldiers but by his own hand. Hmm.

The fact that he tweeted not tweeted this is pretty bold.

Also very interesting DJT going to be chatting with Kash, who we know features in Q drops, and we know saw it all during his investigations, so in essence two insiders meet and must avoid giving away information. Very interesting.

Imagine being forced to shill for this guy at this point...

I'd shill for this guy....

So now that Team Joe is backing of the russia russia russia Ukraine thing, evidently after.... the Ukrainian President told him to STFU about it, maybe Team Joe can refocus.

Did I mention the word of the month is Simplify?

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Wow forgot bout that one good eye
For everyone's listening/viewing pleasure remixt.me...
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

edit on 2/3/2022 by CrazyFox because:

edit on 2/3/2022 by CrazyFox because: clarity

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 06:25 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Matt was last seen boarding a snow white plane headed to GiTMO.🙃😂

Propaganda Dept...

twitter.com...

Wonder if Electronic Arts (video game company) is writing the narrative script and the Pentagon boys are LMAO.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Interestingly, ABC/CBS/NBC "Nightly Network News" all put the WEATHER ahead of the ISIS leader being killed. Must be because several children died....just like they did the last time Joe Biden gave a "strike" order. (Afghan strike that killed a Red Cross volunteer and 7 children.)

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 06:59 PM
link   

The White House is currently lit up red, white and blue. Here is a Livestream. Posting in case anything goes down there soon. I haven't ever seen it lit up like this before.

youtu.be...

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Tyrants are well known for wanting wars for both the distraction they give their public, as well as the power they can grab from them.

Remember when Hillary said that on day one, she was going to start a war with Russia, now Biden is trying very hard to do just that. In Bidens case though it seems that if a real war can't be started then they will simply create a fake tv show where this war is taking place.

I also remember when McCain and friends tried to start a war in Ukraine, so then why aren't we getting a bunch of independent reports out of Ukraine and Russia showing us what's really going on? I mean nothing is happening, why not show that? It's almost like this Ukraine issue isn't the only thing being faked here.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: duncanhidao

So the pro-vaxes are those who accepted the dictatorship ... right?

Not all of them. Some didn’t know better. Some were willing to do anything to believe the ruse that normalcy is just around the corner. Some were coerced. And some were truly scared
I have empathy for the above
The relentless delusional Snobs about it though won’t catch a second glance from me

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman

Interestingly, ABC/CBS/NBC "Nightly Network News" all put the WEATHER ahead of the ISIS leader being killed. Must be because several children died....just like they did the last time Joe Biden gave a "strike" order. (Afghan strike that killed a Red Cross volunteer and 7 children.)

Probably because he blew himself up before they got inside. We killed 6 kids and 4 civilian adults. And then blew up our own chopper outside due to a malfunction.
Psaki was pressed on this today and was responded implying the journalist was an ISIS sympathizer

Separate note. About the “declassified information”
I’d say some waves are moving because the associated press journalist is who asked that question
He was then defended by WaPo and CNN.
The narrative is crumbling.
How can they continue to push this war when their own Allie’s see thru the BS.
Spox made a reply in the video above in a separate post that his memo had 2 parts
1: to deter Russia
2: to support continued “intelligence” of what Russia plans to do. And justify our response.
he effectively built a narrative for when we do put boots or bombs on the ground that “this is why, you see. We warned you in February 3rd about our intel”
Rich from people that spent 15 years saying false flags weren’t real…all while supporting nearly 100 world wide election coups and using the same agenda for WMD and Separatelt Kabul

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 07:19 PM
link   

I know the colors are backwards for this, but for some reason it looks French. Also the blue looks more purple than blue.

I know this sounds stupid but just now when I searched a few countries came up with purple in their flags but having to recheck those countries in a real book showed a different story. So, I saw that both Luxembourg and Croatia had a Red, White, and Purple scheme in their flags. In my real book it shows that both of these countries are different shades of Red, White, and Blue.

edit on 3-2-2022 by Guyfriday because: I corrected a false error

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad
a reply to: duncanhidao

A solar micronova would penultimately stop them....

And with any luck will only get the bad guys. Well, If it is biblical that would be the plan.

Bad guys: 0 The rest of us: 1

We get to move on to the next round. Losers go away for ever.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 07:34 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

I know the colors are backwards for this, but for some reason it looks French. Also the blue looks more purple than blue.

I know this sounds stupid but just now when I searched a few countries came up with purple in their flags but having to recheck those countries in a real book showed a different story. So, I saw that both Luxembourg and Croatia had a Red, White, and Purple scheme in their flags. In my real book it shows that both of these countries are different shades of Red, White, and Blue.

Discussing it elsewhere. Consensus seems to be that it's meant to be blue, but looks more purple the farther from the center you go because the red is reflecting off the water spray and causing it to look purple. The closer to the center you go the more blue it looks and there is even pink streaks within the blue confirming the red is reflecting.

It looks like the maritime signal flag for the letter T, which means, "steer clear. Operations underway. Do not pass ahead of me." It's used when pair trawling. Which is a method of dragging a net under the power of two boats.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Makes me yearn for 2012 when we were told the Cold War wants it's foreign policy back. So far we have come in a decade! The liberals have been driving this Russia, Russia crap like they stole it!

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 08:03 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

twitter.com...

Matt was last seen boarding a snow white plane headed to GiTMO.🙃😂

Brilliant. Absolutely Brilliant.

Seems I recall Adam Schiff saying for years "I've seen the evidence against DJT but I can't show you it."

"I said so, there is credible evidence and that is the declassified evidence" is just effing remarkable.

Oddly, he looked/sounded a lot like Circle Back Jen most of the time.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Remember when Hillary said that on day one, she was going to start a war with Russia, now Biden is trying very hard to do just that. In Bidens case though it seems that if a real war can't be started then they will simply create a fake tv show where this war is taking place.

I also remember when McCain and friends tried to start a war in Ukraine, so then why aren't we getting a bunch of independent reports out of Ukraine and Russia showing us what's really going on? I mean nothing is happening, why not show that? It's almost like this Ukraine issue isn't the only thing being faked here.

You might remember this show from March 2009:

Couldn't even get the Russian word for "reset" correct.🙃🤡

Yes, a fake tv show. "Wag the Dog" comes to mind. Stay tune for a new series on Netflix and I'm sure they have plenty of crisis actors.

new topics

top topics

<< 198  199  200    202  203  204 >>

join