It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 205
<< 202  203  204    206  207  208 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

So super AIDS ... Great.

Its not a movie its a South Park episode

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: igloo
Being a humanitarian doesn't give you the right to proclaim you're the Head Cheese of a country.
Among other things. I occasionally take food and hot meals down the road to an older guy that lives alone and is retired. I'm not running around calling myself the Grand Poobah of Hooterville.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Can mRNA Vaccines Help Treat Cancer?

The coronavirus pandemic has thrown a spotlight on messenger RNA (mRNA)—the molecule that carries a cell’s instructions for making proteins. Hundreds of millions of people worldwideExit Disclaimer have received mRNA vaccines that provide powerful protection against severe COVID-19 caused by infection with SARS-CoV-2. 

As stunningly successful as the mRNA COVID-19 vaccines have been, researchers have long hoped to use mRNA vaccines for a very different purpose—to treat cancer. mRNA-based cancer treatment vaccines have been tested in small trials for nearly a decade, with some promising early results.

In fact, scientists at both Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna drew on their experience developing mRNA cancer vaccines to create their coronavirus vaccines. Now, some investigators believe the success of the mRNA COVID-19 vaccines could help accelerate clinical research on mRNA vaccines to treat cancer.

When the pandemic struck, mRNA vaccine technology had an unexpected opportunity to demonstrate its promise, said Norbert Pardi, Ph.D., of the University of Pennsylvania Perelman School of Medicine, whose research focuses on mRNA-based vaccines. 

As cancer researchers pursue these questions, other investigators will be developing knowledge from the growing number of people around the world who are receiving mRNA coronavirus vaccines. 

Unfortunately, it took a pandemic for there to be broad acceptance of mRNA vaccines among the scientific community,” she added. “But the global use of COVID-19 mRNA vaccines has demonstrated the safety of this approach and will open doors for cancer vaccines.

www.cancer.gov...

Coincides with:

edit on 4-2-2022 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: just4fun

So super AIDS ... Great.

Its not a movie its a South Park episode

Very early on in this pandemic we were saying that they created a chimeric virus and spliced HIV into it. I would say this is basically confirmation of that.

It brings something to mind, which should be obvious to all of us here, but I figure I'll go ahead and say it anyways.

Q forecasted this end game from the beginning
Why do I say that? Because very early on he was talking about the cures for these things already existing and he kept returning to the pharmaceutical industry and the suppression of cures. When this is over they're going to have to unload the cures for a lot of things on the public. It will be necessary to save the human race at this point.

So while this whole mess has been ugly, from one Vantage point you could say it was necessary to get those cures released. They foresaw a situation where the black hats would basically try to kill us all rather than lose control and dovetailed that plan into their plan of actually liberating the human race by allowing them to finally live healthy lives. Allow them to create the situation where it becomes necessary to disclose the cures for disease.

The revelation to the masses that the black hats actually tried to kill us all also allows them to make the sweeping changes (arrests of all black hats) that otherwise would have brought blood being spilled in the streets. Now, instead, the people will be glad that they're taking out the scumbags who just tried to exterminate the entire human race.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 10:25 AM
link   

twitter.com...

"NATO civilians"🙄
The Russian plan is called Operation Northwoods in the Xiden/Intel fantasy dream.

China’s regime dreams of seizing America. Chinese tank in Marin County:

Now, here's an epic Masterpiece compilation that tells the real story!
CIA Freebird video.

Gary Webb from Corona, CA was found dead in his Carmichael home on December 10, 2004, with two gunshot wounds to the head. His death was ruled a suicide. RIP.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Like I said before. to me she feels "off". It's like this "feeling" I get about things..not sure how to explain so i'll give an example.
My mom lived 3 and a half hours from me so visits were limited but she would call me every Saturday night. This one night something felt "off". She sounded the same as always, she didn't say anything weird or different but it was "off". I asked her a couple of times if she was ok and she said everything was fine. I was so disturbed when I got off the phone I had to call my sister who lives 15 minutes from mom. She said she had been there the day before and everything was fine.
That night several hours later she had a seizure.
So when I get those "feelings" I listen to them but it's a free will planet so people can believe whatever they want.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade
Thank you Grenade! I actually spent it with my wee grandson Killian.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: SMOKINGGUN2012
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Well obviously I told YOU no matter who you were asking....FWIW...feel free to ONLY trust that poster....

White house insider could be anyone with access to the executive level, anyone. Maybe their office is in the Pentagon? 🤔

Dask is someone we actually appreciate his middle spectrum logic and common sense. He's never been condescending nor hostile that I can recall.

Wish I can say the same for other's who've expressed hostilities toward fellow researchers. 🙏❤

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Coincidently:

Moderna and Excision BioTherapeutics are stepping into a battle with HIV, a 41-year epidemic that has confuddled drug developers and vaccine makers the world over.

The COVID-19 vaccine maker has started applying its mRNA technology to deliver a jab for HIV on the same day Excision says it’s begun investigating a CRISPR-based therapy for the immune-system attacking virus.

The companies are attempting to upend the landscape for fighting HIV, as currently approved treatments, known as antiretroviral therapies, reduce the viral load to levels that can’t spread to others, but the meds must be taken daily for life and the virus lives on hidden in the genome of T cells.

For its part, Moderna is helping nonprofit scientific research group IAVI deliver HIV vaccine antigens using the COVID-19 vaccine maker’s messenger RNA technology. The phase 1 trial, dubbed IAVI G002, is testing whether delivering priming and boosting HIV immunogens can spark certain B-cell responses and lead them to mature into broadly neutralizing antibodies. IAVI and Scripps Research created the immunogens, and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation is fronting the bill for the trial.

biotech-today.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
They're talking about treating the symptoms of the disease while ignoring the cause.

Abstract

Over the past decade, the global scientific community have begun to recognize the unmatched value of an extraordinary drug, ivermectin, that originates from a single microbe unearthed from soil in Japan. Work on ivermectin has seen its discoverer, Satoshi Ōmura, of Tokyo’s prestigious Kitasato Institute, receive the 2014 Gairdner Global Health Award and the 2015 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine, which he shared with a collaborating partner in the discovery and development of the drug, William Campbell of Merck & Co. Incorporated. Today, ivermectin is continuing to surprise and excite scientists, offering more and more promise to help improve global public health by treating a diverse range of diseases, with its unexpected potential as an antibacterial, antiviral and anti-cancer agent being particularly extraordinary.

🙏❤

edit on (2/4/2222 by loveguy because:

edit on (2/4/2222 by loveguy because:

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 11:17 AM
link   
“Under The Cover of Covid They Were Able to Print 65% More Money to Keep This Thing Afloat, But We’re at The End Days Here.”

www.bitchute.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Desperation before his March 1st State of the Union. Biden delayed it until then, so he could fabricate some fluff to brag about.

The "Cancer Cure" was fake in 2016 when he first announced it: www.cancer.gov...

Now he'll have Infrastructure, bombed terrorist, and Attempting to End Cancer (like he did Covid) as 3 items to get joint applause.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Just a reminder....

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Is that back from when people actually read books ?

Cheers

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Fauci's financial disclosure form has been released to the Black Vault after a FOIA by John Greenwald. The previous form released to the public was filled with redactions.

The majority of his transactions are under large investment management companies such as Vanguard, Mathews Pacific Tiger, Angel Oak and Tweedy Brown. He certainly has $$$.

He sits on the Doris Duke Foundation which operates with a $2.4 billion budget which they use to support various causes.

Might be something/might be nothing but one of the areas they fund are clinical trials by physician scientists. 17 awards were given. #17 award Beth Israel Deacones Medical Center...winner Rebecca Zash, MD. who just happens to be investigating the use of a drug on pregnant women with HIV.
Project Name: Antiretroval Cardiometabolic Impact of Antiviral Treatment Regimes Among Pregnant and Post-partum Women and their Infants.

She did her undergrad at North Carolina Chapel Hill coincidently. Her earlier studies were conducted in Botswana, once again experimenting in Africa.
The studies were funded by the NIH and Fauci is on the board and he has been wildly successful with HIV/AIDS research.

documents2.theblackvault.com...
www.ddfia.org>news/...insights>articles>ddcf-...
academicmedicaleducation.com...>rebeca-zash-md

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Futurism (It’s actually black goo)🙃🤔

Have you read about the black goo conspiracy?
Black Goo Programmable Matter, AI Nanotechnology, Morgellons, Chemtrails by Harald Kautz Vella...2 hr vid on Rumble.

According to Harald Kautz Vella, a German biologist, this black goo is the remnants of a race of spider beings who had no choice but to integrate with A.I. and travel interstellar space in liquid form. He says they can still be seen in their original form in the astral plane.

This all sounds ridiculous, but I think it might say something about our irrational fear of spiders and this strange phrase written at Bohemian Grove. On the flip-side some people have a fear of owls - Strigiformophobia. Do the elites see themselves as the wise owls who know about these beings?

Hungry?

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 11:37 AM
link   

twitter.com...

]Russia, China May Sign Energy, Other Deals Amid Moscow Tensions With West

Putin and Xi could sign 15 agreements, Kremlin aide Yuri Ushakov said, adding those deals might cover energy, which is already an area of close cooperation between oil and gas exporter Russia and the world's top energy consumer China.

China and Russia both say they want to increase the global role of their currencies and reduce reliance on the U.S. dollar. China has been using its Belt and Road Initiative to promote trade in the yuan and has signed local currency swap agreements with many participating countries, including Russia.

Russia added the yuan to a list of reserve currencies in 2015 and, as of 2021, about 13% of its international reserves were held in the Chinese currency. Russia's total reserves now stand at $640 billion. In 2021, Russia added the yuan to its National Wealth Fund (NWF), a part of state reserves, saying it needed to diversify its savings.

Both China and Russia have also been developing alternatives to SWIFT, the international payment network. Beijing has been encouraging the use of its homegrown alternative, known as the CIPS clearing and settlement services system. Moscow has set up its own banking messaging system, known as SPFS.

www.usnews.com...

Russia launches digital ruble pilot with 12 banks

The 12 Russian banks taking part in the first phase of the Central Bank of Russia’s digital ruble pilot scheme have started or are ready to start trialling the central bank digital currency (CBDC) across a range of payment types.

www.nfcw.com...

m.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

"Prepare for cuisine that can communicate"

Hey steak, how much do you cost?

Too much for you, deplorable ...

Cheers

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Behind Enemy Lines Update:

The Conservative party, the opposition, has had their leader Erin O Toole stunningly leave his position and the interm leader Candice Bergman is filling in. Lol...she apparently has been seen wearing a MAGA hat!!!

Meanwhile the truckers are honking their horns day and night. The police have been stepping up trying to enact some kind of curfew so nearby residents can sleep.

Horror of horrors they are in fear as many more people are expected to descend on Ottawa this weekend. Trudeau now also has his children ill with Covid so that gives him more time away from the office.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 11:43 AM
link   

With the absolute failure of these mRNA "vaccines", they're now going to take this failed approach and make mRNA cancer "vaccines" and even AIDS "vaccines"...? What the hell? These corona jab poisons are attacking people's immune systems, so now they want cancer patients to take a shot that will make their already compromised immune system even more immunocompromised?

I feel sorry for the cancer patients who will believe in this BS and take a cancer "vaccine" and just end up dying faster. There HAS to be more cancer patients like me who will never take a "vaccine" for cancer. I'm sort of getting angry just typing this. I hate being that guy who invokes Godwin's Law, but isn't taking the weak and sick population and giving them "extermination vaccinations" a bit Nazi-ish?

Something's got to give soon - I keep thinking this years long nightmare is getting close to ending, but it seems that the majority of people on this planet just refuse to wake up to what's happening in front of their faces! It's maddening! I used to think Glenn Beck was a bit off the deep end, but all the doom and gloom he used to predict has been reality for a while now.

I sincerely hope and pray that "the ending won't be for everyone" (or however Q worded that) doesn't mean that a majority of the sheep are going to die from taking these jabs - and the few who live through it, as well as those of us unvaccinated, are left to carry on... (Georgia Guidestones?). That's not really an ending I want to see.

Sorry for the "babbling". Just getting some thoughts out of my head. I call it my mental vomit.

top topics

<< 202  203  204    206  207  208 >>

join