It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 203
<< 200  201  202    204  205  206 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

The Army said Wednesday it will immediately begin discharging soldiers who have refused to get the mandatory COVID-19 vaccine, putting more than 3,300 service members at risk of being thrown out soon.

abc7news.com...

That would be discharging them so they are no longer under orders.

That is a great many trained persons on the right side for when it all goes down.

This is Sun Tzu at its finest.

Military lose one. We gain one. Difference is two.

Works with votes as well.

P

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: duncanhidao

Ok so I was hoping that something more about this would come out. Nothing so I'm just going to say it: "How do we know that anyone got hit?"

After the crap that happened here:

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

twitter.com...

I think it's clear that they (the Biden Administration) is not only making it all up but attacking anyone that questions them about it. I wonder if the house was even occupied at the time it blew up.

I wonder if the more suave members here could find out anything about that house, they keep showing us. I mean was it even in the country that they are saying it is, was it occupied, who owned the house, and most importantly was the photo of the "bombed" house a stock photo?

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Missed your post Jane, a belated happy birthday.

Hope you had fun, friends over, maybe some drinks, cheese and wine perhaps, games and some music. Can't remember what that type of event used to be called but the main thing is you enjoyed yourself.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Did he ever deliver remarks? I never saw anything about it. I guess today must have been one of his bad days and he couldn't get in front of a camera.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

He talked about this morning, but the local news broke in on him partway through his speech. I remember when Trump would say that he would say something and the media couldn't get out of their own way to broadcast him talking, but with Biden no body in the media seems to give a crap.

At this point a person could either go into Witness Protection or become President of the US. Either way the media will just ignore you.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Well noted.

I tried to go back to the 8-chan post with that image, but was told the site was "there is a new site here". Old content was gone.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
That is a great many trained persons on the right side for when it all goes down.

If you think they have not calculated the Nash Point you are really missing the big picture.

It's habbening, but not like you wanted.

Grand scheme of things, is there a difference?

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Dask, I'm curious if your thinking on Q has evolved in recent months. Where do you think we stand? Are we Q-tards correct in believing that Q was a White House insider? Do you believe, when considering this phenomenon it's entirety, that the things Q proclaimed would happen are in fact happening? I ask these questions of you because you are the most level headed boo-bird I have seen on the subject across any platform. I value your opinion even if it doesn't always seem that way.

Another one, what do you make of the fact that Q posted a meme about Facebook losing 24% of it's share value all the way back in 2018? He didn't say 23%. He didn't say 25%. He said 24% and that happened yesterday. What do you make of that? In the drop it said something big is about to drop. If you don't agree that the 24% meme was a dead ringer prediction, what will you think if something "big" does, in fact drop soon?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: i8miceb4
Small rant about Romano Dildulo (or however you spell it).
When she first showed up I watched a couple of her videos, her energy seemed "off" so I ignored her.
Now she's running around calling herself Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Gov't, Queen and President. What??!!! I don't remember getting a vote and i'm sure as hell I don't want another sovereign ruling over me.
Then this nutjob shows up in Ottawa today at the convoy freedom rally and BURNS the Canadian flag.

twitter.com...

To me, that's some devisive bullcrap when this convoy has expressed nothing but LOVE and UNITY. It's really cold here in Canada and to see people standing on overpasses and on the side of highways for hours to show support gives me hope for the future. The Government has tried so hard to keep us from talking and uniting through the lockdowns and to see other people who feel like I do makes me cry.
End rant just because my dog has felt my anger and has walked over and put his paw on my lap....God bless my rescue dog

There's a lot more to it if you follow her. She's against government in it's current corporate form and the flag represents that corporate government. She has done masses to help people and empower them to help each other so I like her because of her humanitarian teachings. It's her right to burn it, however kind of challenging my brain too when that flag is also now a symbol associated with a last ditch effort to save our freedom worldwide and has been bringing people together.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 03:16 AM
link   
t.me...
NotASpaceAgency wants to kill us all.

link

edit on 4-2-2022 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-2-2022 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 03:36 AM
link   

🎆Mitico!🎆

edit on 4-2-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Tamara Lich, organizer of Truckers for Freedom

'We call on all governing bodies in Canada to end all COVID obligations and restrictions.
We will continue our protest until we see a clear program for their elimination. '

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 03:51 AM
link   

BREAKING: From the Alberta, Canada / Montana USA Border.
The situation is heating up. The RCMP and Jason Kenney's blackmailed corrupt Alberta Government have tried to break the blockade at the border. Albertans arrived and boxed the RCMP in via two rows of trucks.
If you are an Albertan, please GET TO THE COUTTS BORDER with Supplies, Warmth, Food and Support.
As best we understand the situation: Jason Kenney's provincial government is lying and trying to entrap our Freedom Fighters thru fake negotiations tactics. Jason Kenney is the new world order puppet leader of Alberta.

t.me...

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 04:07 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 04:36 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

Fantastic video!

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 05:05 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Something uncomfortable, perhaps for some.

Everything Is Connected as mentioned several times over the past 2 years along with "You are watching a movie"

What part of White Squall we all at now hmm? Yes That Part. The waves, the struggle, the sneaky verbals back and forth amongst those who dwell inside the mouth of the monster itself.

Learning to Work Together as ONE.

top topics

<< 200  201  202    204  205  206 >>

join