It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 207
<< 204  205  206    208  209  210 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1
There are rumours starting that Trudeau has left Canada for the US so as to avoid talking (and I'm guessing, being served papers) to the convoy's legal representatives. A friend in Canada told me and she's trying to find out if there is any truth to it.
Also, if you look at Trudeau in December 2021 when making his Christmas speech, annd then again when he made his 'plea' whilst isolating in some snowy cabin.... one of them (snowy cabin) is clearly an actor.
So maybe he did fly to Frankfurt?
Rainbows
Jane
PS.....or maybe taken there 'under arrest' at international court?
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
I've also noticed the increase in diabetes within the last 2 years both online and among friends....Thanks for the vid!

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 02:42 PM
link   

I hope more people are beginning to see that it's not only a few governments that need restructuring. It's the entire global system that needs change. We are entangled with this system. We are the system. The changes that we want to see will only come through an evolution of consciousness. When we evolve, the system evolves with us

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
Another one, what do you make of the fact that Q posted a meme about Facebook losing 24% of it's share value all the way back in 2018? He didn't say 23%. He didn't say 25%. He said 24% and that happened yesterday.

I believe that "Q" is a group of people feeding and reacting to an Quantum computer which is why...

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
.... Q has evolved in recent months.

It's an A.I. war of super computer sides perhaps. Although who is who is exactly what we are all left guessing. Maybe those who feed the machines also have their dilemmas.

"Want to play a game"?

I was following a Q thread on another site for the past 18-24 months.

Depending on what a person believes "Q" actually is?....Up to them....
My take as I read it...That Army Sig Intel picture I posted is Q group....
The drops are the result of running game theory on a super computer going into the future....
Also speculation involving Project Looking Glass....

IMO the plan is 100% real...has been in planing for 20+ years.....

How exactly it unfolds we shall see....glad to be alive to see it .....as I think it will happen soon...next 1-2 years....

Estimates I have read are that White Hats control about 77% of the US Military....

That is why we are constantly reminded that Patriots are in control and not to worry...

Politicians bribed into running this country into the ground have almost ZERO control of our military.

Trust me when I say...they have been keeping score for a long time.....and the biblical takedown will happen.....

Ever hear the story of the Generals that got together after they took out Kennedy?

They vowed to never let it happen again.....and I believe they are part of the true protectors of this country.

YMMV
edit on 4-2-2022 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 03:03 PM
link   

www.defconlevel.com...

After Defcon 2 there is... WAR!

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012

Esatto!

edit on 4-2-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Hardware

edit on 4-2-2022 by FlyingFox because: notice the communications truck...

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 03:58 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: SMOKINGGUN2012
They vowed to never let it happen again.....and I believe they are part of the true protectors of this country.

What about the rest of us not in your country?

It's kinda clear to me who runs the big show, and "they" delude themselves they are still hidden, but charity bricklayers have HUGE egos.

I wonder how many "white hats" are covering horns?

Still...I have but a few years left on this ball of dirt and no decendants, so I'm here just to enjoy the ride and inject thought processes for others to consider.

It's fun chucking ideas into the ether and stir thing up along the way....ever the boat rocker.

Regarding "Q", the way many of the posts were originally writter involves little, if any FEELINGS. Very "computational" output imo.

Enjoy the ride folks, it's a rollercoaster. Use the momentum of your trip to hell to return and FLY.....to HEAVEN and beyond...into the light.
edit on 4/2/2022 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

RIP EU.

America still sitting at Defcon 4.

Bear in mind that website is a "Private Intelligence Gathering Informative Organization that assesses the risk of conflict and war." No idea who they are behind the veil.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
First off Q never predicted FB dropping 24%, this is the drop:

Q !CbboFOtcZs 07/25/2018 19:27:00 ID: 77016b
Archive Bread/Post Links: 2286927 / 2287057
Direct Link: 2287057
Anonymous 07/25/2018 19:21:09 ID:dfeff7
Archive Bread/Post Links: 2286094 / 2286943
Direct Link: 2286943
>>2286094 (OP)
Mark Zuckerberg loses $150,000,000,000.00 as Facebook stocks dives 20% in under two hours
Baker Notable

Anonymous 07/25/2018 19:21:10 ID:dfeff7
Archive Bread/Post Links: 2286094 / 2286944
Direct Link: 2286944
"Something BIG is about to drop."
Facebook just dropped over 24% in the market.

>>2286943
>>2286944
You’ll soon know why.
Q

As you can see it was an anon that was talking about something that happened in July 2018.
Facebook’s $120 billion stock hit

Facebook reported lower-than-expected quarterly results last week, resulting in an initial 24% stock drop before eventually leveling out to a 19% dip.

That isn't nitpicking, that is pointing out a mistake in something you tried to pass off as a Q proof.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Don't know if this website was mentioned, if so here it is.

Rebel News

Truckers have shut down the Canada-U.S. border in solidarity with the Freedom Convoy and are now being threatened by law enforcement. Follow along on this page for all of our breaking coverage.

Also want to make note that over the past few yrs, I havent noticed the triple W before web pages much. Also want to re-iterate the fact that the money systems amongst Common Wealth Countries with Queen of England on it, is Missing her crown.

Also

Know Your Rights gameoncanada.org/your-rights

edit on 4-2-2022 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Enjoy the ride folks, it's a rollercoaster. Use the momentum of your trip to hell to return and FLY.....to HEAVEN and beyond...into the light.

I like the way you said that. I would say into the "clear" light though myself. Light and dark are the duality of this controlled system. Just my opinion based on various research mixed with intuition.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I found her address a while back. Probably gone now, but I wasn’t going to dox her. I stopped following her because she started instigating violence. I almost didn’t follow her because you can rearrange some of the letters in her last name into something you can buy at an adult toy store. It’s the only thing I think of when I see her name.

originally posted by: igloo

originally posted by: i8miceb4
a reply to: igloo
Being a humanitarian doesn't give you the right to proclaim you're the Head Cheese of a country.
Among other things. I occasionally take food and hot meals down the road to an older guy that lives alone and is retired. I'm not running around calling myself the Grand Poobah of Hooterville.

All I can do is state that I find it all very odd.

She could certainly be distraction, but a lot of what she says is about empowering on an individual level, raising the energy that has been so dampened by the corporate entity that controls the world. We are many generations into a system that robbed most of us of the ability to raise our own consciousness and much of what she says helps people break out of that. Energy put into personal growth denies the parasitic system of it's energy source.

A lot of it is wacky too. I'm not a believer but it's an interesting philosophy. She has grocery pages where people in need of rent/food etc give freely to others through the moderators on telegram, apparently raising much money to send hay to farmers in the west who saw devastation due to floods and fire. Other than photos, I haven't seen any of it firsthand, so it is hearsay, but there is much to be said of a system that supports it's own people rather than the great mommy/daddy government that people hide in fear of, afraid to speak up, waiting for permission, waiting for handouts of whatever may be left after the government takes most.

There are inconsistencies and it does leave me a little weirded out at how so many can follow blindly, but then people have been under our governments so long that they are probably desperate for change. That's where I'd be cautious.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

I hope more people are beginning to see that it's not only a few governments that need restructuring. It's the entire global system that needs change. We are entangled with this system. We are the system. The changes that we want to see will only come through an evolution of consciousness. When we evolve, the system evolves with us

Nice post, nearly correct, just need to remove one word, begins with 'g'.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I have seen that before...along with many other things that would make the average persons brains run out of their ear like liquid from the shock of all that is really true.....

Maybe you have seen these....

imgur.com...

imgur.com...

imgur.com...

imgur.com...

edit on 4-2-2022 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 05:06 PM
link   
It has nothing to do with understanding the drops, Q never said FB would drop 24%, it was someone else talking about something that happened in 2018.

Expanding your thinking isn't going to change any of that.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Trucks and tractors arrive in Toronto

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: guidedbyblake
I'm guessing that word is ' global'?

top topics

<< 204  205  206    208  209  210 >>

join