It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 206
<< 203  204  205    207  208  209 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: tallcool1

Is it possible that part of the agenda of the pandemic was to make the public more accepting of this type of medical intervention. In an emergency situation when people are panicked there won't be much resistance. Now that they've crossed that barrier, they can open the gates wide open and move on to experimentation in other disease categories. Compromise immune systems, wear down resistance and the human guinea pigs will simply line up for the next injection or chip

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

On that note...

"The War on Cancer"

In 1970, the American people made clear their desire for a cure for the second-leading cause of death in the United States. President Nixon responded during his January 1971 State of the Union address: "I will also ask for an appropriation of an extra $100 million to launch an intensive campaign to find a cure for cancer, and I will ask later for whatever additional funds can effectively be used. The time has come in America when the same kind of concentrated effort that split the atom and took man to the moon should be turned toward conquering this dread disease. Let us make a total national commitment to achieve this goal."

So Biden is going to shut down the virus and cure cancer. LOL. I think this has been a presidential promise of every president since Nixon.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Has anyone seen the videos of the white holographic looking lights going on outside the White House on 2/2 and 2/3?

It's like a holographic projector or laser lights in all white that are forming all types of odd shapes.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 12:29 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
Has anyone seen the videos of the white holographic looking lights going on outside the White House on 2/2 and 2/3?

It's like a holographic projector or laser lights in all white that are forming all types of odd shapes.

www.tiktok.com...@brownie0807/video/7060813647991393583?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&web_id7060923638019229189

@brownie0807 it's happening again. strange lights outside the Whitehouse at 6 15 am. pn Feb 4th 2022 #mcdonaldshacks #fyp #DIYwithBlock ♬ original sound - Jennifer Monterio

From the Whitehouse live feed, happened on both 2/3 and 2/4/2022
edit on 4-2-2022 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

The other tik toks I saw were not rain or water droplets, the image even seemed to form what appeared to me as a satellite dish looking shape. I can't find the other videos and I'm also having trouble posting the link.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Exactly! It baffles me how so many people are blind to things that are blatantly in their faces! We've "cured" NOTHING since smallpox. There's no money to be made in a cure, especially if it's a cheap and widely available like Ivermectin or Hydroxychloroquine...

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
Another one, what do you make of the fact that Q posted a meme about Facebook losing 24% of it's share value all the way back in 2018? He didn't say 23%. He didn't say 25%. He said 24% and that happened yesterday.

I believe that "Q" is a group of people feeding and reacting to an Quantum computer which is why...

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
.... Q has evolved in recent months.

It's an A.I. war of super computer sides perhaps. Although who is who is exactly what we are all left guessing. Maybe those who feed the machines also have their dilemmas.

"Want to play a game"?

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
Doing a quick search I see 2018 was rocky for FB and it actually lost 24% at one point, so was it a prediction?

A few weeks back rel was saying how a meme war was going to go down and even gave hints. Did it happen somewhere else? It certainly didn't happen here.

Everybody just seems to gloss over these types of failed predictions/decodes but as soon as something fits we start seeing posts about Q being hooked up to the noosphere, having a time machine or being AI with looking glass tech.

Personally, I'm not booing Q team, I honestly don't think they are even in the game.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Hi CT. I wonder what types of cancer he is speaking of? 20 times high in 2 years is substantial!!!! I think we need to watch this....

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
Doing a quick search I see 2018 was rocky for FB and it actually lost 24% at one point, so was it a prediction?

A few weeks back rel was saying how a meme war was going to go down and even gave hints. Did it happen somewhere else? It certainly didn't happen here.

Everybody just seems to gloss over these types of failed predictions/decodes but as soon as something fits we start seeing posts about Q being hooked up to the noosphere, having a time machine or being AI with looking glass tech.

Personally, I'm not booing Q team, I honestly don't think they are even in the game.

So you choose to nitpick and stick to your guns. This is hogwash. I know you're more intelligent than that.

Thanks for the input though. It helps to understane you more clearly.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

"Prepare for cuisine that can communicate"

Hey steak, how much do you cost?

Too much for you, deplorable ...

Cheers

Ha. I'm sorry, you've exceeded your calorie intake for the day. Credit tokens denied!! Soon your frig will deny you.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Um, a policy that is not compatible with life which is inhumane to withhold food/medical supplies is a policy that is not enforceable, illegal in fact. That police chief must not have kids to be looked up to by. If he does have kids he has a divided home life. Poor bastard.
🙏❤

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

m.youtube.com...

Here's some of the DOD data that was revealed during Se. Johnson's hearing. As far as specific types of cancer ..I'm sure it's all across the board since so many other different conditions are coming up, too. I'm even seeing a surge in diabetes.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: tallcool1

Exactly! It baffles me how so many people are blind to things that are blatantly in their faces! We've "cured" NOTHING since smallpox. There's no money to be made in a cure, especially if it's a cheap and widely available like Ivermectin or Hydroxychloroquine...

Fenbendazole, a dog dewormer, Ivermectin and other anti-parasitics have been giving very good results in the control and cure of cancers. Too bad the drugs cost very little, LOL, and the drug companies make very little off the sales of anti-parasitics. Biden, if he was worth a crap, could start here...

Fenbendazole

Duck Duck Go

Ivermectin

Ivermectin, a Wonder Drug...

Ivermectin, Duck Duck Go
edit on 2/4/2022 by NightFlight because: miss Spelling paid a visit, again...

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
They always accuse others of what they are actually doing......hunh?

silly bastards

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: tallcool1
I think one of the reasons why we let it get this far is because people, as a whole, have lost a sense of personal boundaries and self worth. We've become so acclimated to living in these slave conditions over such a long period of time that we lose that intuitive sense between what feels right and what feels wrong. Our voice of conscience becomes compromised. That inner voice of guidance and direction has to be reawakened.

When we are strongly in touch with our own core value systems, when we are strongly intuitive and we have a strong sense of self worth then you will know immediately when your boundaries have been crossed. When you actually care about yourself and your own well-being then you're going to have a very low tolerance threshold for oppression or abuse. Our problem is that our tolerance threshold for 🐂💩 is very high because of the brainwashing we've received that sends us the message that we are worthless, we are weak and we need to sacrifice ourselves for the greater good. We need to reverse those messages. We are valuable, we are powerful and we do not sacrifice ourselves for the greater good, the government, this machine or anything else. If you want to help the greater good, the best way to achieve that is to help yourself.

I'm seeing more people finally reaching their breaking point and that gives me hope.

ETA There may be times that we sacrifice ourselves. Sometimes we sacrifice for the ones we love. But in those cases the sacrifice is an honor and it should be a choice freely made. Not mandated by an evil, corrupt government
edit on 4-2-2022 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

This is the thing that bothered me was some of these other treatments that showed some promise such as Ivermectin and Hydoxycholorquine were never even given a chance. Both had been used for years and the risk of overdose and side affects was very rare based off of years of data. Why not let people try them, I think the benefits outweighed the risks for the majority of the people. There was nothing to lose but profits

Instead they were vilified and in many cases refused to be given despite Dr. Prescription for shots that couldn't even complete animal trails because they killed the animals. They locked everything down and totally destroyed lives. I just don't see how people cannot see this, its right in front of them.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Russian Research Links Virus With Leukemia (9/26/1969)

A Russian scientist reported yesterday on research in the Soviet Union supporting a theory that viruses can cause leukemia in humans.

Apparently we worked better together as cold war enemies.

A Cancer Vaccine By 1973?
Pfizer - Feb 7, 1970:

Article:

Cancer Cure Cover-Up? (Conspiracy Documentary)
www.youtube.com...
The modern biographical story of Stanislaw Burzynski, MD, PhD who discovered an innovative patent-protected cancer therapy currently enrolled in FDA clinical trials. This story sheds light on the current regulatory and industry roadblocks preventing these life-saving medications from reaching the market as of 2016.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: i8miceb4
a reply to: igloo
Being a humanitarian doesn't give you the right to proclaim you're the Head Cheese of a country.
Among other things. I occasionally take food and hot meals down the road to an older guy that lives alone and is retired. I'm not running around calling myself the Grand Poobah of Hooterville.

All I can do is state that I find it all very odd.

She could certainly be distraction, but a lot of what she says is about empowering on an individual level, raising the energy that has been so dampened by the corporate entity that controls the world. We are many generations into a system that robbed most of us of the ability to raise our own consciousness and much of what she says helps people break out of that. Energy put into personal growth denies the parasitic system of it's energy source.

A lot of it is wacky too. I'm not a believer but it's an interesting philosophy. She has grocery pages where people in need of rent/food etc give freely to others through the moderators on telegram, apparently raising much money to send hay to farmers in the west who saw devastation due to floods and fire. Other than photos, I haven't seen any of it firsthand, so it is hearsay, but there is much to be said of a system that supports it's own people rather than the great mommy/daddy government that people hide in fear of, afraid to speak up, waiting for permission, waiting for handouts of whatever may be left after the government takes most.

There are inconsistencies and it does leave me a little weirded out at how so many can follow blindly, but then people have been under our governments so long that they are probably desperate for change. That's where I'd be cautious.

top topics

<< 203  204  205    207  208  209 >>

join