It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 202
<< 199  200  201    203  204  205 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Looks like the "Daily Beast" is also owned by TRAITORS to normal humans.

At least one writer at that publication is also afraid of the FREEDOM Q-anon represents.

Remember the name: JUSTIN BARAGONA if there's a need for "citizen arrests" to occur.

DB Article by Justin Baragona ties Q-anon to FoxNews, and to the Truckers demanding freedom for all.

Here: www.thedailybeast.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 08:13 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Salesforce is repetitive and cumbersome just saying it totally sucked when I used it.
Matt looks different
Alec is a murderer just saying negligent homicide at least
Our food is garbage no matter what with all the gmo's etc to plants and animals and now that they admit soylent green is a reality since they are spraying the fields with human remains
Yay this dystopian nightmare never ends
From the tele

a reply to: cherokeetroy

edit on 2/3/2022 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

PFS, @RomanaDidulo on telegram also posted about the Red White and Blue White House this eve - with one important extra:

She posted it at: 00:38:48 UTC

#38 and #48 are the two Calm before the Storm posts!!!

That HAS to be more than a coincidence - it implies that maybe, finally, tomorrow will be the Friday we have all been waiting on?

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

I believe that the Bikers will show up like they did for CHOP/CHAZ. Someone should dig into the Biker Gangs and see who really is funding them. For instance, The Hells Angels were instrumental in spreading certain types of narcotics to the general public. The same narcotics that the CIA were trying to push into the public as well. I wonder how many agency guys are in that gang not to mention the same pooling of people that started the gang are the same pooling of people that started the CIA to begin with.

Just something to think about.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 08:50 PM
link   

The Army said Wednesday it will immediately begin discharging soldiers who have refused to get the mandatory COVID-19 vaccine, putting more than 3,300 service members at risk of being thrown out soon.

abc7news.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

They use anything/anyone to keep the Qanon flaming going.

This is a bizarre story on the Texas border...

twitter.com...

All media presstitutes & left lunatics were blaming Trump supporters.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 09:37 PM
link   
There is no CIA/81 thing going on. CIA deals with drug organizations. Not biker clubs that have a few individuals here and there dealing. They aren't even a drop in the bucket of the drug trade. FBI, DEA ATF, NSM will say otherwise, of course.

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: CrazyFox

I believe that the Bikers will show up like they did for CHOP/CHAZ. Someone should dig into the Biker Gangs and see who really is funding them. For instance, The Hells Angels were instrumental in spreading certain types of narcotics to the general public. The same narcotics that the CIA were trying to push into the public as well. I wonder how many agency guys are in that gang not to mention the same pooling of people that started the gang are the same pooling of people that started the CIA to begin with.

Just something to think about.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Valid point. Here is another if there is no one to sell to how good is business gonna be?
Ftr I was referring to the non gang bikers that love the freedom the bike pacifies them with.

a reply to: Guyfriday

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Small rant about Romano Dildulo (or however you spell it).
When she first showed up I watched a couple of her videos, her energy seemed "off" so I ignored her.
Now she's running around calling herself Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Gov't, Queen and President. What??!!! I don't remember getting a vote and i'm sure as hell I don't want another sovereign ruling over me.
Then this nutjob shows up in Ottawa today at the convoy freedom rally and BURNS the Canadian flag.

twitter.com...

To me, that's some devisive bullcrap when this convoy has expressed nothing but LOVE and UNITY. It's really cold here in Canada and to see people standing on overpasses and on the side of highways for hours to show support gives me hope for the future. The Government has tried so hard to keep us from talking and uniting through the lockdowns and to see other people who feel like I do makes me cry.
End rant just because my dog has felt my anger and has walked over and put his paw on my lap....God bless my rescue dog

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 10:10 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Dude. Imagine he is totally still alive and was 💩‐posting the whole time

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: PleasantAve

You sure about that? Who drops the weapons off in South Central Chicago?

If you think drug trade is about money your way off, narco-economics is about control not finances. When the CIA back counter-culture test was over with; how did it end and more importantly who was involved in shutting down the hippies?

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 10:25 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

And that's why I'm learning how to make my own.

Eat me joe.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 10:35 PM
link   
John seems to be a recurring name for those thought to be alive and not dead
alive? Interesting twit act
a reply to: dashenIt is Q not qanon ffs

Less than an hour after McAfee’s apparent suicide was reported, his Instagram account posted a large “Q” with no caption or explanation. The Q stands for QAnon.
tulsi

edit on 2/3/2022 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 10:39 PM
link   

twitter.com...

The criminal case of the former chief of Kazakhstan's National Security Committee, or KNB, Karim Massimov, is being classified as 'Top Secret', Trend reports via Kazinform.

The former chief of the KNB of Kazakhstan Karim Massimov, the head of the Special Service Anuar Sadykulov, and deputy chairman of the NSC Daulet Yergozhin, suspected of high treason and actions aimed at forcible seizure of power, were detained pending an investigation on January 8, 2022.

menafn.com...

Hunter Biden's 'close friend' charged with treason in Kazakhstan

Former Kazakhstan intelligence chief Karim Massimov, whom Hunter Biden once described as his "close friend" and who once posed for a photo with Biden and his father, President Joe Biden, was arrested by Kazakh authorities last week on alleged suspicion of high treason

Massimov's arrest came Thursday, one day after he was fired from his post as chairman of the Kazakhstan National Security Committee. He was arrested amid nationwide violent protests sparked by, among other things, an increase in fuel prices. The unrest has resulted in thousands of arrests and dozens of deaths.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...
edit on 3-2-2022 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

There is a great documentary about how Pakistani get their hands on a lot of firearms. In the Documentary they show from beginning to end the making of a Mauser C-96. Was it German quality, probably not but it still worked fine and it was made using hand tools. pretty cool.

Back to my posting on tyrants, allowing the populace to have the tools to fight against the leadership of a tyrannical rule would be absurd. Luck for us we have great information out there on making everything from firearms to ammunition casing at home. Not to mention all the great information we got from the French Underground and the Jewish military hidden manufacturing during their war for independence.

Seems to me that "Good old Joe" might be out of his league if he wants to go down that path.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I am a big fan of the gunsmithing abominations of "Khyber pass Arms"

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Pretty good indication that the plan is on track. If the Kazakhs were involved in the Anti-Trump crap from the start and were working with Hunter Biden, none of this unrest in Kazakhstan or the uprising there and subsequent arrest for high treason of their national security Councilman wouldn't be happening if not for Q's plan.

new topics

top topics

<< 199  200  201    203  204  205 >>

join