It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 200
<< 197  198  199    201  202  203 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 01:17 PM
link   
What the papers would write about Trump
if to kill Soleimani
he had also killed 6 CHILDREN and 4 women?

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
edwardsrailcar.com...

"Spaced legs - This pose is predominantly male. In this position, a man stands firmly on the ground and feels confident."

This tells me definitively that the individual in the photo is an aggressive male.

originally posted by: duncanhidao

Canadian police have released a photo of a very dangerous terrorist in the pay of Putin who is violently trying to destabilize the government of Canada.

t.me...

Leave it's gender identity alone, it's allowed to be any damn thing it wants.

Or that it's parent's want.

Better sign you up for sensitivity training ASAP!

Can't have you right wing terrorists infecting the entire workplace.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

🤣

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen
Thank you hun.
Very strange.... Del Bigtree's live broadcast on The Highwire was scheduled to start at 7pm GMT. I try and watch every week. Tonight's programme is to cover Joe Rogan, Truck Convoy, Where's Trudeau, and an interview with Martin Armstrong. It's only just started now 25 minutes late....due to technical issues with bad weather????
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   
This is the Great Awakening that the Illuminati have dreamed of for centuries:
a humanity enslaved forever, controlled by an Ai under their control, where few control the rest made like obedient robots.
When the time is right they will release the signal and the whole vaccinated humanity will connect in a Great Awakening that will put their SOULS to sleep forever.
Killing the dissidents, at that point, is easy.

If this is THE PLAN, they are succeeding very well.

www.nutritruth.org...

Hydrogel, a DARPA invention is a chip resembling a soft contact lens made from graphene oxide, the smallest, strongest and best conductor of electricity known to man. Graphene oxide hydrogel has the conductivity to connect with smart devices, the cloud and AI.
Measuring one atom, graphene oxide is the primary element of hydrogel. Each dose of the COCID-19 injection contains trillions of self replicating nanobots contained within the graphene oxide hydrogel, having the ability to disassemble or reassemble.

Sincerely, we got what we deserved!
edit on 3-2-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

A whole world
transformed into a branch of the CCP

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

If Team Q doesn't make it
I don't see who or what
it could stop them.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   

A new decentralized autonomous organization (DAO), called BitMouseDAO, wants to genetically engineer a mouse to put a Bitcoin inside it and see its value soar along with the cryptocurrency, Vice Motherboard reported. As one of its two investors, at the time of writing, say, it is a crazy idea.
Interesting Engineering

Bio Digital Convergence, Intellectual Property Rights, Proof of Concept Trials in Web 3.0 Post Dollar Smart Contract Economy.

🤪👇👇

Cartagena Protocol on Biosafety to the Convention on Biological Diversity
Signed: May 16, 2000
Effective: 9/11/03

The Biosafety Clearing-House is an international mechanism that exchanges information about the movement of genetically modified organisms, established under the Cartagena Protocol on Biosafety.

We are just commoditized mice to them.
Also, Counter-HUMINT / The acronym MICE:

- Money
- Ideology
- Compromise (or coercion)
- Ego

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 02:20 PM
link   

No worries, mate! Trust in God, Biblical is probably an understatement nowadays...
but something is DEFINITELY HABBENING!!!

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 02:35 PM
link   
There is no need to worry. I expect to have a front-row seat when we cross the Rubicon.

originally posted by: duncanhidao

If Team Q doesn't make it
I don't see who or what
it could stop them.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 02:51 PM
link   
WHO Covid-19 Solidarity Trials March 2020 - October 2020.

They conducted world wide trials on 4 therapeutics Hydroxycloroquine, Remdesivir, Lopinavir and Interferon beta-la that could potentially be repurposed for treating Covid-19 in hospitalised patients. The last thing they wanted was some treatment other than the vaccines to treat people so the best way is to conduct a seriously flawed trial on a global scale.

-405 hospitals from 30 countries were involved and this included hospitals in very poor countries with little infrastructure. Conducted with no oversight and significant differences in care.
-No appropriate sample size was established. Additional patients could be added any time throughout the trial period.
- No placebos were used and the studies were not blinded.
- An analysis was not conducted about patients and their response to the repurposed drugs when suffering from diabetes, an important subgroup. [ Important to note that that specific characteristic was defined along with age and sex in the statistical catagories.]
- Almost zero detailed information was gathered about the trial subjects and no information if they had already been treated with one of the therapeutics of the study earlier.

-***messing with the dosage levels. Gave very, very low doses of Hydroxychloroquine. Patients on ventilators did not receive Lopinavir since it was in a pill form. With Interferon unventilated patients received 3 doses a day over 6 days of 44 Ug vs those on oxygen/ventilators only received 10 Ug over 6 days. < That all by itself would skew results to undermine the effectiveness of repurposed therapeutics.

-*** Patients who were well and ready for discharge were kept in the hospital longer because they were taking the trial drugs. < That alone would skew results effectively increasing hospital stay duration.

*** Severity was not defined. The Discovery Trials held by INSERM conducted at the same time [only conducted tests in France and Europe] found Remdesivir gave a faster recovery time and reduced mortality in less severe/ unventilated patients. They also maintained a control group that only received standard care. Gilead, the donator of Remdesivir were steamed that their drug candidate was rejected and claimed that the trial conducted globally was flawed.

***Statistical analysis shows that the ventilation status was important. 39% died compared to 9.5% not ventilated.

The WHO based on these results and the Executive Group unblinding the analysis of just Hydroxychloroquine and Remdesivir stopped the trials after just two months.

Why have they still not tested Ivermectin??? But full steam ahead with all the jabs.

www.who.int>diseasesnovel-coronavirus_2019
wikipedia.org...>wiki>Solidarity_trial

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 03:10 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 03:20 PM
link   

A solar micronova would penultimately stop them....

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 03:20 PM
link   
How are you holding up Duncan? I understand that it must be so oppressive to be discriminated at that level in Italy because you and others do not want to be vaxed. It is really terrible. Things are coming to a head so hang in there. We will overcome!
I don't agree with you that we deserve what the deranged ones wish for us. Most people want to live peaceful, productive lives and care for their families and others and worship in peace.
Those of us, for whatever reason, have been awakened to the danger and we are each in our own way trying to bend time and change the course of the future. Not an easy task but combined, we can overcome. The controllers have over many years been following a predictable path that would end with only one inevitable result. Never in their wildest dreams did they anticipate KU and people, some eccentric like me, rolling up their sleeves and pitching in. Everything for them is now unpredictable and they do not know which way the arrows will fly. One moment it is military the next it is medical.
I too have lots of fears over those that are vaxed but I have great faith and hope. Maybe those medbeds will help or there is some back up plan to reverse the effects.
Hard I know for you to remain positive but your posts are great!

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

I have 2 fantastic kids who have just graduated.
Both of them lost their first and fantastic job due to their choice not to get vaccinated.
In Italy if you don't get vaccinated you are fired.
They console me by telling me that one day that will be a star of honor that no one will ever be able to take away from them, but I am very worried about their future.
Their relationships ended because of the vaccine choice and now I am the only one in the house who works but
for a little while longer, because in a few days THE STATE WILL FORBID ME TO WORK!
Today, for example, I posted more than usual because I couldn't get a swab and then go to work.

Soon I will lose everything I have built with hard work.

I try my best but it's really hard to stay positive when every day that passes you feel like the only sane one in a world of insane accusing you of being insane.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Hey mate you put a lot of time writing incredible post & provide great information. Just want to thank you for all that you do.
I feel for you, that is very sad. I will be praying for you & your family! Hopefully things will get better for you &
everyone else who are dealing with issues. You have instilled some great ethics & values in your kids & especially
with them saying one day not being jabbed will be a "Star of Honor" that right there should make you feel very
proud! Sending Love & Hugs!

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

🙏

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Pg 72-73:

Pg 94:

Pg 97-98:

Dr. Peter McCullough from Buffalo, NY, cardiologist. He was on Joe Rogan show and has been smeared by the media jackals.

Screencap excerpts from RFK Jr's book “The Real Anthony Fauci”
RFK Jr used the name Ivermectin 287 times, Hydroxychloroquine x148, and Remdesivir x207 throughout his 1000+ page book.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 04:21 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Thanks ... great info. Great. My eyes have teared up at times watching these things that are happening, and I am transfixed by the courage of just normal people.

When the situation hits my town, we are planning to give actual support.

My wife will probably cook food, and I will do other things to keep them going, as long as it takes.

People at the hospital are also ready. Not all healthcare people are liking the current situation, and many of the technically 'vaccinated' are also in support of freedom.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 04:47 PM
link   

So the pro-vaxes are those who accepted the dictatorship ... right?

new topics

top topics

<< 197  198  199    201  202  203 >>

join