It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Zuckerberg is on the move.
Ku#3006 "People only engage security [+escape vehicles] when they have something very serious to fear.
What is FEAR for MZ?"

Zuch/Chan have just added to their Hawaiian land holdings. They have bought an additional 110 acres for $17 million!
[Another coinky] Looks like a planned escape.

Watch the water...dam connection.
The land that they have bought includes the Ka Loko Dam that failed in 2006. 400 million gallons of water flooded the area and 6 people were killed. The dam has not been repaired so remains unstable despite the $350 thousand dollar plea deal.

"Jokers to the left of me, Clowns to the right, Stuck in the Middle with you."

Mark and gal pal are stuck in the middle between keeping their deal with Chyna and trying to protect themselves from the President Trump and the EO.
So which does he FEAR the most? EO losing all assets due to interfering in a Presidential election or the wrath of Chyna?

abcnews.go.com...>wire Story>Zu...
en.wikipedia.org...>wiki>Ka_Loko_Reservoir

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Biden and Australia, by sheer weakness, are helping the ChiComs island-hopping across the Pacific...

Solomon Islands accepts Chinese offer for riot police help

China's Foreign Ministry spokesman Zhao Lijian said Beijing was helping Solomon Islands respond to "grave" anti-government riots.

"At the request of the government of Solomon Islands, China will provide a batch of emergency riot equipment for the police and send an ad-hoc police advisory team," he told reporters on Thursday.

"The Chinese supplies and personnel will arrive in Solomon Islands soon and are expected to play a constructive role in enhancing the ability of the Solomon Islands police.

China Seeks First Military Base on Africa’s Atlantic Coast, U.S. Intelligence Finds (WSJ, Alt link)

Classified American intelligence reports suggest China intends to establish its first permanent military presence on the Atlantic Ocean in the tiny Central African country of Equatorial Guinea, according to U.S. officials.

The officials declined to describe details of the secret intelligence findings. But they said the reports raise the prospect that Chinese warships would be able to rearm and refit opposite the East Coast of the U.S.—a threat that is setting off alarm bells at the White House and Pentagon.

The “most significant threat” from China would be “a militarily useful naval facility on the Atlantic coast of Africa,” Gen. Stephen Townsend, commander of U.S. Africa Command, testified in the Senate in April. “By militarily useful I mean something more than a place that they can make port calls and get gas and groceries. I’m talking about a port where they can rearm with munitions and repair naval vessels.”

Meanwhile, India's neighbors get Chinese submarines:

Last week, China made two deliveries in India's backyard. The Pakistani Navy got 4 Chinese frigates - while Myanmar's Military Junta got a Chinese submarine. Now 3 Indian neighbors have Chinese weapons.

Perhaps one day China will have it's one belt, one road all the way through Eurasia, Africa and down to AUS, while the US takes a bigger controlling interest in South America and the Arctic.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Safe Harbor Hawaii-Zuckerberg connection.

"Safe Harbor Agreements are a new model for endangered species conservation and recovery by engaging the support of landowners who are critical to species recovery, while also providing assurances that they will not face restrictions on their land because of their good stewardship practices. Date of amendment was 2019 preplandemic.

Zuckerberg knows a sweetheart deal when he sees one or buys one. He is free to use the land as he wishes as long as he sets some aside for conservation. I wonder how he explains the rock walls he has enclosed his land with. Fortress?

law.justice.com...>codes>hawaii>title-12

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Solomon Islands is a U.S. territory. How can they have Chyna coming to their aid? I understand not all parts of the constitution apply and they are not U.S. citizens but something is off here.

Just another oddity to toss in the ring. The silver 25 cent piece of America The Beautiful Series for the Solomon Islands has two flying fox bats featured on it.
The coin depicts a mother and a baby hanging upside down. The date 2020. The design had to be submitted the year earlier and approved for production.
Pre plandemic. Maybe a coincidence but we should look at anything signaling preplanning and bats were definately on the agenda whether we believe that tale or not. Coin experts considered the bats as the most odd design of all the coins of the series.
According to their distorted world view they do have to warn us even if we don't understand at the time.
www.jmbullion.com>silver>America-the-beau...
catalog.usmint.gov...... Silver Proof Sets.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Now in Action ???

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

In my opinion it is worth the read. I was and still am curious about the fall-out from investigating Skinwalker ranch. If anything the book has raised questions about Reid's other actions that may tie-in from when he was still in politics. Was the incident with BLM actually connected? I am referring to the Bundy Ranch incident. [I believe that was it, I may be wrong again LOL]

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

Might be something in action but will amount to a nothingburger, as far as any American Malthusians. The US Gov't does not recognize the ICC and Trump signed an EO or bill (can't remember which) prohibiting any Americans to be tried by the ICC. Granted that was concerning war crime accusations on the battlefields, but may extend to big pharma overlords via proxy by UN/WHO which are in the pockets of Bill Gates and other megalomaniacs. They've already redefined 'genocide' when they went after China concerning the Uyghurs.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Well this is a little disturbing... What Alexa tells 10 yr old to do as a challenge:

Amazon's Alexa Gives Lethal Challenge to Bored Child (Report)

The Amazon device left a parent stunned when it suggested a potentially deadly challenge for Kristin Livdahl's 10-year-old daughter. It was prompted, “Alexa tell me a challenge to do.”

"The challenge is simple," the AI said. "Plug in a phone charger about halfway into a wall outlet, then touch a penny to the exposed prongs."

"I was right there and yelled, 'No, Alexa, no!' like it was a dog," Livdahl said. Amazon has been in touch with her via Twitter, saying they will investigate Alexa’s rogue behavior.

Terminator is real…

Subscribe to RT t.me/rtnews

Is Alexa their next tool to kill the children?

edit on 29-12-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

I'll ask her when I next see her Rock Queen; which will probably be 48 hours after New Years Eve... when the hangover's receded!

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   
'Experts'🤦‍😂

Experts pull documents, money from Lee statue time capsule

RICHMOND, Va. (AP) — Conservation experts in Virginia’s capital pulled books, money, ammunition, documents and other artifacts Tuesday from a long-sought-after time capsule found in the remnants of a pedestal that once held a statue of Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee.

Along with several waterlogged books, pamphlets and newspapers, the box contained an envelope of Confederate money, which conservators carefully separated, and two carved artifacts — a Masonic symbol and a Confederate flag said to have be made from the tree that grew over Gen. Stonewall Jackson’s original grave.

Long Video of the box contents with the wooden Masonic symbol at around 56:00 mark.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I don't know if someone is just trolling the Wallenburgs but their Stockholm HQ now shows up as Center of Global Deep State on G**glemaps (link to map).

Pointed out on Sokrates XVII channel on telegram.

It even shows up on this business picture:

Bigger

...and look at the address: Arsenalsgatan 8c 111 47, Stockholm Sweden...

8c = 8+3 = 11
111 = 111
47 = 4+7 = 11

8c 111 47 = 33 enclosed by 55 (8+47)= 88

8c 111 47 = 8+3+1+1+1+4+7 = 25 = 5x5

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Hey Sufi, sent ya a PM.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   

This is a longer version they may have edited the 1:37:56?

The You tube version has the same mysterious noise at 2:07:17 so nothing to see here...

edit on 29-12-2021 by fromunclexcommunicate because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Maxwell found guilty

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: fromunclexcommunicate

This one: www.youtube.com... which is a bit longer.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Maxwell found guilty

She's gonna start singing for a deal. When does a caged bird sing?

Welcome back, by the way.
edit on 29-12-2021 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Replied PFS, twice!

Great work!

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

You've been missed cherokeetroy!

I, for one, would be interested in your current view on how our energies are going in the thread - after your break; back on track? off track? evolving enough? stagnating?

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Happy 39 Dash !!

Memory Hole Lube

Rothschild's Patient Plan 

a reply to: cherokeetroy

Too early for a Happy New Year... How about a belated Merry Christmas

Oh what does the Future have in store, so much past too clear up ...

Lets hope we have more than Individuals resolutions .... In the near time

5Geee ?

Falling from the sky of late

edit on 12292021 by MetalThunder because:

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Replied PFS, twice!

Great work!

Thanks, man.
Replied.