It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Not received reply? Can you resend?

Damn. That was a long message too. 😂
Let me get back with ya after work, Sufi.

One more time for the people in the back!!

"Donald Trump is still your president."
mobile.twitter.com...
edit on 30-12-2021 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: RookQueen
Yup, spotted him right off. So unless the 'victim' that painted this picture is a hard line Democrat, he must have been there yes? Why would she put him there otherwise?
Rainbows
Jane

Jane, here is an article about the artist Maria Farmer and what she says about Trump, Clintons, Dershowitz and Rothschild involvement. She claims she saw these people associating with Epstein, but only claims she was abused by Epstein and Maxwell, so IDK ? We do know Trump did associate with Epstein and at some point cut him off, presumably because Epstein was hitting on a friends daughter ? That painting is sooo disturbing and clearly she sees Trump as involved in some way, she makes him very small, fully dressed on a magic mushroom, what does that mean ?!

wearechange.org...

10 days of darkness from Cranky....

edit on 30-12-2021 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   
What are the odds that there's nothing going on with eXtreme pizza? They also operate right near the Pentagon and some underground locations...

Extreme Pizza

Ad source: The Wall Street Journal August 16, 2002 [PDF]

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel
Thank you for that. In that article she clearly states Trump was one of the people she saw coming and going.

“The worst part was I named everyone. I named everyone who I thought was a co-conspirator at the time. So I named Alan Dershowitz, Donald Trump, absolutely the Clinton’s,” Farmer states in an audio clip. “These were people that I saw coming and going, that I knew were a part of it.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

angelchemuel, I'm not particularly au fait with Governor Generals but this may shed some light, even though it's about Australia.

I can't find the link and am short of time as going out but... someone on telegram posted a video of the Australian constitution last night:

It clearly showed that Australian laws are subservient to those of the Commonwealth; specifically saying that they only apply where they don't contradict Commonwealth law and that they are (I think it said...) "subservient to"!

Now, if we take the position that Governor Generals are introduced to a colony when they become part of the Commonwealth, then that implies the Governor General has been able to say to the government "You're not allowed to introduce that law" for a few hundred years... so that's quite a bit of power.
edit on 30-12-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   

The Home Office and Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) are working with DCMS as it develops proposals for new legislation to establish a UK Digital Identity and Attributes Trust Framework. This framework will set out the rules and standards for organisations to follow in order to carry out secure, trustworthy, and consistent digital identity checks.

the Home Office will enable employers and landlords to use certified Identification Document Validation Technology (IDVT) service providers to carry out digital identity checks on their behalf for many who are not in scope to use the Home Office online services, including British and Irish citizens. The relevant changes to legislation will take effect from 6 April 2022.

Enabling the use of IDVT for right to work, right to rent and DBS checks will help to support long-term post pandemic working practices, accelerate the recruitment and onboarding process, improve employee mobility and enhance the security and integrity of the checks. 

www.gov.uk... o-work-and-right-to-rent-schemes-and-dbs-pre-employment-checking-accessible-version
edit on 30-12-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
Thanks for the correction.

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Thank you Rel.
Enjoy your evening.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Did anyone see the Allan Dershowitz unbiased analysis on Fox last night? Apparently he also went for a 10 out of 10 and did one for the BBC as well.
Being the lawyer representing Epstein and Harvard educated one would expect him to know better. I guess he was doubling down and went all in.
From the horses mouth "Most important thing is for the British viewers to know that they did not use Giuffre as a witness in Maxwell's trial, the woman who accused Prince Andrew, who accused me, who accused many other people, because the government did not believe she was telling the truth."

Sounds impartial, right?
But it gets better.
She should be charged with sex crimes because she was identified by others as being "present'.

The news anchors on Fox looked really uncomfortable because nothing like smearing the victim and attempting to influence public opinion prior to the upcoming Prince Andrew event. Plus he has his own issues to deal with.

I really do hope they unseal the evidence of those behind the scenes.

www.dailymail.co.uk>news>article-10355351
deadline.com...>2021/12>bbc-to-investigate-der...

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
Link says page not found.......I can get the gist from your quotes. I'd like to say I'm surprised, but I can't. There is no end to the madness!......in the name of the scariest cold and flu seasons the world has ever known!

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Interesting post connect by Julian's Rum:

Basically post #3975 says HEAL and tweet leads to a spinning "O".

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Circling back to Pfizer.
The CDC is now recommending that the flu shot and the Covid vaccine can be given at the same time. Prior to August 27, 2021 it was recommended to wait 2 weeks between each vaccine. Lisa A. Grohskopf MD, the medical officer in the CDC's Influenza Division gave the CDC blessing to give both at the same time. Even Web MD was in awe.

Curious as to what Pfizer's position was on this... December 17, 2021.
"Data on the administration of this vaccine at the same time as other vaccines have not been submitted to the FDA.

Round and around with the blame game. Just what could go wrong? Intuitively it does not make sense to give an experimental vaccine at the same time as the influenza shot. So many prior to all of this were refusing the flu shot because it made them more ill so why would anyone think that things would go great receiving two at the same time?

Reading through all of the disclosures about forward looking events for Pfizer seems they are reading the tea leaves about all of the adverse events and are preparing to protect themselves from the incoming shareholders lawsuits. It is going to be epic!
www.webmd.com>...>News September 16, 2021 Latest recommendations
investors.pfizer.com...

To find the information about Pfizer go to section Pfizer + BioNTech Provide Update on Ongoing Studies of Covid-19 Vaccine
12/17/21

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen
I can't fix the link for some reason. If you paste one of the paragraphs into a search engine then the website should come up.

Here's an article that gives a general idea of where we are going to be led in the coming months and years

According to Ernst Wolff, German author and journalist, we are sitting right in the middle of the Fourth Industrial Revolution, and expect, in the period ahead of us, the loss of millions and millions of jobs due to the introduction of artificial intelligence (“AI”). What has happened since March 2020 is according to a plan which can be read in books about the Fourth Industrial Revolution and the Great Reset by Klaus Schwab, whose World Economic Forum (“WEF”) plays a key role in this whole agenda.

One of the panellists on Matt Hancock’s team of tech pioneers, who seek “to transform technology in the NHS [National Health Service],” was Nicole Junkermann. Junkermann’s connections with Ehud Barak (former prime minister of Israel), Peter Thiel (co-founder of PayPal and Palantir Technologies), and Jeffrey Epstein was via her investment in the Israeli intelligence-linked surveillance company Carbyne911.

Junkermann’s Carbyne911 and Korski’s Panopticon Technologies are the monsters lurking in the shadows of the big tech world.

The digital-financial complex stands far above all governments, and is ready at all times to bring every government cabinet in the world to its knees and make it compliant, Wolff said in August 2021.

The situation in which the digital-financial complex finds itself is between the alternatives of, on one side the final collapse, and hyper-inflation on the other side. So, the total loss of value of money. That means, historically, we’ve arrived at a point in which the digital-financial complex, in the framework of the existing system, only still has the choice between two various forms of collapse.

Digital central bank money is programmable. It will allow governments to watch over all transactions made to assign us various tax rates, and impose upon us individual fines. Governments can also place an expiry limit on a part of our money, and require that we spend certain amounts within certain time periods. But it can also require the money to be used for specific purposes, and require that specific amounts be paid only for certain products, or that they be sourced only from certain regions.  Above all, government will be in the position to cancel our ability to make all transactions with a single mouse click, and so shut us down financially.

dailyexpose.uk...
edit on 30-12-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

The Home Office and Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) are working with DCMS as it develops proposals for new legislation to establish a UK Digital Identity and Attributes Trust Framework. This framework will set out the rules and standards for organisations to follow in order to carry out secure, trustworthy, and consistent digital identity checks.

the Home Office will enable employers and landlords to use certified Identification Document Validation Technology (IDVT) service providers to carry out digital identity checks on their behalf for many who are not in scope to use the Home Office online services, including British and Irish citizens. The relevant changes to legislation will take effect from 6 April 2022.

Enabling the use of IDVT for right to work, right to rent and DBS checks will help to support long-term post pandemic working practices, accelerate the recruitment and onboarding process, improve employee mobility and enhance the security and integrity of the checks. 

Identity document validation technology in the right to work and right to rent schemes, and DBS pre-employment checking

Fixed your link.
The other piece to that, here.

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Pfizer and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

Just a curiosity but why would Pfizer receive a grant of $17,252,854 [another #17] in September 2016 from Gates. The grant was given for a pneumonia vaccine. Duration was for 68 months. Once again the $ amount of the grant is weird. Why not an even number?

Gates gives Pfizer a grant but Pfizer in the same year was able to return to shareholders $12.3 billion. Looking at the numbers there seems no reason for awarding this grant because Pfizer was more than capable of funding their own research.

A little tin foil hat time but was this Gates buy in membership for participation in the plandemic and as a bonus some extra curricular R&D off the books.
I couldn't find any Moderna grants so seems Pfizer is really, really special.

www.gatesfoundation.org>about>committed-g
www.pfizer.com>pfi2016 ar-full-report

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
There is no end to the madness!....

The crossroad for the future of humanity will be narrowed down to the choice over whether we agree to comply with their newer, upgraded system of slavery or whether we choose freedom.

Choosing freedom means walking away from their entire structure of control... their governments, their education, their religion, their science, their healthcare, their money...this means that we humans will have to unite and start supporting one another so that we can collectively agree on how we want our future to look.

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   
The one thing that I have worried about is that very part you highlighted, where the government can effectively shut down someone's ability to conduct financial transactions when digital currency is used for whatever reason is the flavor of the month.
I had met Margaret Atwood when she first published her book the Handmaid's Tale in 1985 and she was a visionary. Right at the beginning of her book she talks about this very issue, the disenfranchisement of a specific group, in this case women, in society.
Crypto is coming with no formal guidance from our fearless leaders. The train has already left the station. In fact I was really surprised that Venmo has already adopted it on their platform. It is advertised in the movie adds before the main feature and has a big spread advert in the Wall Street Journal. It is advertised on bill boards and the public awareness is increasing exponentially.
So I guess it makes sense that there is some global overlord coordinating all of this. Just hope there is some protection for the "little" people.

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I agree with you. Here we have the [illusion] of freedom to research and discuss issues and ideas but under that regime if we opion on a topic disapproved of well that will have some undesirable results such as loss of financial freedom.

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Rel I am not sure about this but the first thing I thought of when I saw that O and heal the mind it took me right back to Total Recall where the mutant asks Arnold to "Open his Mind." One way to heal our minds is to open them and remember what our real history is.
Looking at the video the image is rather hypnotic which is similar to the trance like stance that the mutant used.
Maybe something, maybe not.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Interesting post connect by Julian's Rum:

Basically post #3975 says HEAL and tweet leads to a spinning "O".

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Below is one Video found via RENSE.COM

www.bitchute.com...

Will try to sift out further Details, IF True, then here's another Shocker.....

Cheers.

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join