It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Affirmative.

I keep reaching for the real reason Trump and other influencers brought so many bodies to DC. It does read true.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

For some reason, I'm eagerly anticipating the major speech former President Trump is supposed to deliver on the anniversary of the huge January 6th 2021 protest.

Because every single Trump lover and hater will be paying attention, that moment would be perfect for an AboveTopSecret Q-level revelation, or set of revelations.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   
fyi..Former Senate Majority Leader, Harry "Nuclear Option" Reid, has died - Age 82: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
fyi..Former Senate Majority Leader, Harry "Nuclear Option" Reid, has died - Age 82: www.foxnews.com...

(R)s thank him every time a Judge comes up for confirmation with a (R) Senate majority (like SCOTUS nominees) 😎🕳️

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Famous NFL Legend John Madden has also died today !!

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

(R)s thank him every time a Judge comes up for confirmation with a (R) Senate majority (like SCOTUS nominees) 😎🕳️

Harry was going to show Biden and Chuck how to use the Nuclear Option for Build Back Better, but he got sick.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Famous NFL Legend John Madden has also died today !!

They come in threes.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   

a reply to: Thoughtful1

For some reason, I'm eagerly anticipating the major speech former President Trump is supposed to deliver on the anniversary of the huge January 6th 2021 protest.

Because every single Trump lover and hater will be paying attention, that moment would be perfect for an AboveTopSecret Q-level revelation, or set of revelations.

When scrolling the blue bird today there was a large volume of repetitious talk about Merrick Garland and “what is he waiting for to charge those with conspiring to overthrow the government”
It would be a hoot to see something like what you say above to come into fruition. Would really blow the minds of the never trumpers imo

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen
So did Richard Marcinko. Well he died just recently I should say.

Richard Marcinko, the hard-charging founding commander of Navy SEAL Team 6, the storied and feared unit within an elite commando force that later carried out the raid that killed Osama bin Laden, died Saturday at his home in Fauquier County, Va. He was 81.

The cause was believed to be a heart attack, a son, Matthew Marcinko, said.

I met the guy, and he was an ass, but that's beside the point, he was also a health nut (or at least he pretended to be one) so a heart Attack? I bet he was "Jabby-Jabbed".

So, Reid with a possible "Cancer" issue and Marcinko with a heart issue. How many people died the past week with either a cancer story or a heart issue?

Edited below
And now Madden. I wonder if he was cancer or heart issue?

edit on 28-12-2021 by Guyfriday because: I can't see through time apparently

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Identity document validation technology in the right to work and right to rent schemes, and DBS pre-employment checking

The trust framework was initially launched in February 2021 as an early prototype (alpha). It has since undergone two rounds of public consultation, to be thoroughly tested with services, industries, organisations and released to potential users. The framework continues to be developed and the next stage (beta version) will begin in early 2022, ahead of being formalised in legislation.

NHS COVID-19 app: our processing of special categories of personal data

China says hello...

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
That just breaks by heart about your mom! Next year you should suggest that everyone over the age of 18 draws a name for Christmas and set a minimum on how much should be spent meaning if the minimum is $50 you have to spend at least $50 but can spend $500 there is no max. I would suggest it to my siblings and tell them what your mom said. They should be ashamed of themselves! They could have at least pitched in and bought her something nice from all of them. Sorry to talk about your family. I hate older people being taken for granted! I didn't fare much better, I got a sherpa blanket from my son who knows I run the air conditioner until it gets into the 40's because I can't sleep unless it's cold but at least he thought to get me something. It was the first time in 20 years.....
It is cool that you met the DL. Did you get a sense of wisdom about him?

TO SAVE SPACE: I just read that Gmax has been found guilty but have not been able to confirm it yet.

edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago12 by RookQueen because: added content

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I find Reid's death especially interesting as for X-Mas I was given Skinwalkers at the Pentagon and have been reading it on & off the past few days. [I am really out of sorts this weel, normally a book like that I devour in a day.] Harry Reid is a huuuge part of it. The book covers lots of ground and I will say Bigelow bears watching,too much digging into our kind of topics. It's not the digging itself I have a problem with. It's the Government involvement in such matters. UAP's, Dogmen, dimensional anomalies and so much more. I must admit the book has opened up more questions about who knows what about such matters.
edit on 28-12-2021 by hangedman13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

Nope, apparently the jury is still out.

🤔

twitter.com...

Jeffrey Apestein and Gibbonlaine Maxwell...

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

An interesting take on the 11.3 law of war manual. Earlier I was thinking that we had seen something about Covid disappearing on the 31st. I was misremembering. Q implies it'll end on Jan6th. Its from 4587.

C19 narrative kill date: Election Day +1

greatawakening.win...

They are pivoting away from calling it an insurrection. Which means the other side has finally figured out what is going on. So the next move I might expect them to make would be to start organizing riots in advance of Trump's presser, as Q says they will do.

...?..

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Anybody heard from Cranky lately?

Crankys is okay all! He usually takes a breather this time of year, and lord knows he deserves with all he does here
He checked in a few days ago and said he’s doing well and will be back to thread soon. Though does sorta feel like the longest he’s been away 🤔 but don’t quote me on that, my concept of time has seemed a bit warped lately.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   
@@&%%*
**!@#
@..??@
edit on 12/28/2021 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 11:06 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Would you recommend the book? I’m on the fence. I don’t want to buy it and stick it in a shelf after being disappointed 10 pages in.

originally posted by: hangedman13
I find Reid's death especially interesting as for X-Mas I was given Skinwalkers at the Pentagon and have been reading it on & off the past few days. [I am really out of sorts this weel, normally a book like that I devour in a day.] Harry Reid is a huuuge part of it. The book covers lots of ground and I will say Bigelow bears watching,too much digging into our kind of topics. It's not the digging itself I have a problem with. It's the Government involvement in such matters. UAP's, Dogmen, dimensional anomalies and so much more. I must admit the book has opened up more questions about who knows what about such matters.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join