It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=26277695]Justoneman[/post

haha you may be right... Seriously though I think TPTB have taken most of the natural chemicals that were used years before the U.S was a nation and they have deemed them as dangerous then turn around and use the same chemical they sell. Just like the way they govern us; we can't be trusted manage such chemicals and agents. Honestly, I have no idea how we managed to survive as a species from creation to 1776.......
edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago12 by RookQueen because: added content

I forgot to mention that I did find turpentine as an ingredient in human anti-parasitic. I saved the article, but my laptop went nuts thus morning and I had to do a restore so I lost it.
edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago12 by RookQueen because: added content

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Looks Like the media is unable to ignore it anymore.

Elephant in the room?

....?@/

edit on 12/29/2021 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

"Capitol Breech"
www.newsmax.com...
newsmax.com/capitol-breach-documents/2021/12/28

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen
Even I've heard of this gentleman over on this side of the Pond.
I wonder if he'd been 'you know what' and it flared up his cancer?
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Apologies for the delay in response RockQueen - I've been catching up on spreadsheet updates.

Re: Mum and the Christmas presents I dealt with it on the spot: Texted to one of the 3 grandkids (who we all tease about being "the favorite") and told him he and siblings would drop to last place if they didn't correct the situation the next day at the Boxing Day meal... when her other grandkidskids (including my kids) were also attending WITH presents.

Brothers kids listen to me because I always treated them like my own kids with Christmas presents because he couldn't afford to get them much for ages.

Job done

Re the Dalai Lama, it was mum who met him 5 times, I only met Princess Diana and Fergie.

edit on 29-12-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-12-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
This is so synchronistic! Only I happen to like Robinson and his Timeline programmes, I decided to watch it as I had not seen this one before. Thoroughly enjoyed it and to this day we have a saying "The peasants are revolting". It's said very tongue in cheek and can mean a few things depending on the situation.
What I'm finding even more interesting is there seems to be an uptick in synchronicities going on atm. Not just for me, but for other people too. What I have learnt in life is, when this starts happening, the 'energies' are building and something is about to happen. More folk are 'tuning in'.
Hope that makes sense?
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox Pioneer Figure Skating

This has been hanging with me for several months now and I have a theory. It could have all started a couple of different ways with Trump being asked to run for president. A. Whoever asked him was able to prove to him beyond a shadow of a doubt that this had to be done and he would have had to trust this person with his life….no questions asked (I’ll get back to the in a bit. B. Trump was dirty, as dirty as the rest of the cabal but was chosen because there was something redeeming about the man. ( think King David who did horrible things but was still favored by God because God knew his heart. Like CT said earlier

The truth isn't conceptualized in the brain, it emanates from the heart. The truth isn't found by how it looks or sounds. It's recognized by how it feels.
So, Trump was told he and his family would be insulated if he went along with the plan.
Now consider this. In either scenario it would the most beneficial thing for Trump to be on a need-to-know basis. He’d be allowed to govern like any president but some of the more momentous occasions it is possible that he was told what needed to be done and when it needed to be done. His actions and reactions would appear more authentic and by not revealing a plan, he would be part of the Insulating process that had to be in effect to keep him safe. Yhey just allowed things to unfold as they little by little released damning evidence on the DS. They allowed Trump to appoint and endorse black hats so they could be exposed. Bringing bodies to D.C. could have been a similar thing. He knew the election was stolen so he held what he believed was going to be a ginormous rally but the people behind the scenes new it was going to be an insurrection. There may have even been some grey hats involved in this one who worked to set up the insurrection but left out the “details” that allowed a 1 yr. investigation by the white hats.
Same thing with the vaccines. First of all, he isn’t a virologist and has no idea of how the vaccines are working against people. He can’t come out at tell people not to take them because every death that occurs with be caused by the unvaxxed. Just like 2020 when people who were killed in motorcycle accidents with the cause of death on the death certificate as covid-19. I remember seeing a clip of a reporter asking him after he had already had covid, if he was going to take the vaccine and he very comfortably said, “ No because I don’t like putting things that are bad for you into my body, I don’t take the flu shot either”. He told us how to treat this damnable virus but the swamp wasn’t going to let that happen because the covid was a weapon in more ways than one. What Trump does do is say that he isn’t for mandates. I think that is his way of saying if your uncomfortable taking it, don’t. I don’t believe he took it, but that’s just mo. I think he has to ignore some of the stuff like the money trail and vested interests in the vaccines until it is brought forth in a lawsuit as discovery. Hopefully that’s whats going to happen Jan.6. An update on the state of our union and announcements of lawsuits from here to China.

I may have more thoughts on this tomorrow but it's late and I have an early appointment.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Harry Reid. Wasn't he the guy calling for, more or less, open borders ... while living in a gated community in Nevada so he and his family wouldn't have to be bothered by the consequences of such an insane policy?

Sounds like more of the hypocrisy that is par for the course anymore.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel, surprisingly, the story didn't conclude with,

"... so Cheney shot them all in their faces and lived happily ever after."

Cheers

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: PeteMitchell

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Thoughtful1

For some reason, I'm eagerly anticipating the major speech former President Trump is supposed to deliver on the anniversary of the huge January 6th 2021 protest.

Because every single Trump lover and hater will be paying attention, that moment would be perfect for an AboveTopSecret Q-level revelation, or set of revelations.

When scrolling the blue bird today there was a large volume of repetitious talk about Merrick Garland and “what is he waiting for to charge those with conspiring to overthrow the government”
It would be a hoot to see something like what you say above to come into fruition. Would really blow the minds of the never trumpers imo

I noticed that too while listening to MSNBC. The self-hating Democrats sounded really upset that Merrick Garland is turning out to be a "dud AG", as one legal guest put it.

This is SIGNIFICANT. What kind of info do you (or anyone) think Biden's people want kept hidden from their very own Witch-Hunters???

(CNN)The House select committee investigating January 6 has stood down on its requests for some documents from the Trump White House, after the Biden administration convinced the panel to scale back its pursuits.

As a result, the committee won't be getting hundreds of pages of National Security Council records.

The revelation comes in a new round of letters about the status of Trump-era documents held by the National Archives.

It's the first time the Biden administration appears to have pushed back significantly against the House select committee, as the National Archives works through thousands of pages of records from the Trump administration at the request of the House committee.
More at: www.cnn.com...

I bet former President Trump will freely share some of this information the Biden Administration wants kept hidden, when he delivers his blockbuster speech to the nation on January 6, 2022.
--

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I'm with you. The White House and the U.S. Congress didn't take the vaccine. President Trump wouldn't/didn't either.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Apparently, Nathan had to attend an Appeals court confirmation hearing (Senate) plus prep and travel time on both sides of that. Seems like that could have been done over zoom since they are now doing everything else that way.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
An interesting take on the 11.3 law of war manual. Earlier I was thinking that we had seen something about Covid disappearing on the 31st. I was misremembering. Q implies it'll end on Jan6th. Its from 4587.

C19 narrative kill date: Election Day +1

greatawakening.win...

They are pivoting away from calling it an insurrection. Which means the other side has finally figured out what is going on. So the next move I might expect them to make would be to start organizing riots in advance of Trump's presser, as Q says they will do.

We may need this kind of assistance between now and Nov 2022, if Democrat leaders go overboard in their desperation to hold on to power.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Good for you. You did the right thing. We as a society have lost a lot of respect and no longer seek council of the wise like the bible says and I personally believe that is why we now have a plethora of miniscule issues from snowflakes, and I have watched it happen for 30 years.
Did your mom ever say whether the DL emitted an energy that most dont?

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
I've tried several times to find that clip where he tells the reporter that he doesn't take vaccine but can't find it anywhere. I think it was Feb. or early March when I watched it......
And he would have still had the antibodies from actually having to virus. IMO he didn't take no friggin jab!

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
I wondered that too. Maybe someone will expose so info in the next day or so......

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Read your post on 'energies' building, right after finding this:

1) Whiplash347 post on Maria Callas being Marina Abromovich mother and Lady Gaga grandmother,

2) Over Christmas my mother told me that before marrying Jackie Kennedy, Aristotle Onassis had a relationship with Maria Callas (Wiki source)

3) Callas and Onassis were introduced together by a MAXWELL! From above wiki link:

In 1957, while still married to husband Giovanni Battista Meneghini, Callas was introduced to Greek shipping magnate Aristotle Onassis at a party given in her honor by Elsa Maxwell after a performance in Donizetti's Anna Bolena.

4) I don't have any sourced link between Robert Maxwell and Elsa Maxwell but they look similar physically.

What could go wrong:
Maria Callas, grandmother witch partnering greek shipping magnate,
greek shipping mandate then married JFK's wife,
Maria (according to Whiplash) bore Marina Abramovic who bore Lady Gaga

Whiplash thinks Robert Maxwell fathered Maria Callas but they were both born in 1923 - so possibly twins?

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

According to many liberal outlets this week, the January 6th protestors (unintentionally) thwarted the "Green Bay Sweep" play, orchestrated by Peter Navarro, which could have prevented Joe Biden from becoming President.

Its interesting that so much was afoot within the Trump Administration to keep illegitimate Biden out of the White House.

Check it out: www.mic.com...

MSNBC nutjobs think the plot Peter Navarro put together is criminal. They think everything Trump has been associated with since he was in 3rd grade, is criminal.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Right here is something you don't see everyday. Thought worth sharing

Flight testing confetti
staging

Random youtu.be...

edit on 29-12-2021 by CallingAllCars because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 08:19 AM
link   
The airport here was recently renamed harry reid in las vegas.

Every time I hear or see that name I'm reminded of lavoy finnicum. Rip lavoy.

🙏❤
reference
edit on (12/29/2121 by loveguy because: Oops!

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join