It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Maxwell guilty on 5 of 6 counts

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I was sure they were going to be pressured into letting her walk, so that Maxwell could be "quieted" later. I wonder how long she'll exist in the slammer? Hopefully she'll be preemptive with avenging her death by rating them all out before they make their move.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   

twitter.com...

A compiled thread list of Orthodox hierarchs opposing the Covid agenda, including vaccines, translated into English.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Funny how when I showed how the math on this worked, people thought I was crazy. It's not sad, it's just reality. Anytime a person shows what's going on to people who don't want to see it, they think that the messenger is crazy.

Ask anyone who ever had to tell another family that their loved one died in combat.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Something for the Tekkies...

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

Maxwell guilty on 5 of 6 counts

www.abovetopsecret.com...

- if ANYONE will have a “dead woman switch” it’s going to be GMAX.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Rel

advocatus diaboli- Q 39

edit on 12292021 by MetalThunder because: TIME is what you make of IT

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Had to do a happy dance!!!! Wish I could high five you all!
Now I understand that the judge has sealed the records, but this is what U.S. Attorney Damian Williams;

"A unanimous jury has found Ghislaine Maxwell guilty of one of the worst crimes imaginable -- facilitating and participating in the sexual abuse of children," U.S. Attorney Damian Williams said in a statement following the verdict. "I want to commend the bravery of the girls -- now grown women -- who stepped out of the shadows and into the courtroom. Their courage and willingness to face their abuser made this case, and today's result, possible."

"This Office will always stand with victims, will always follow the facts wherever they lead, and will always fight to ensure that no one, no matter how powerful and well connected, is above the law," Williams added.

"I am so relieved and grateful that the jury recognized the pattern of predatory behavior that Maxwell engaged in for years and found her guilty of these crimes," said Annie Farmer, one of four accusers who testified against Maxwell. "I hope that this verdict brings solace to all who need it ... even those with great power and privilege will be held accountable when they sexually abuse and exploit the young."

Isn't there a second trial against 30 some odd people and organizations such as Gmax, Beyonce, Disney, The Clinton Foundation, Jay Z, etc? I remember when this trail began someone mistakenly in trying to post the official paperwork of this trial posted the other one I'm talking about. I think that might be when she sings to cut a deal.....if she doesn't get suicided before that trial begins. Williams sure makes it sound like there is more to come......

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

I’m expecting the records sealed for next indictments. They have a treasure trove of evidence.

Now, will GMAX cooperate to get improved sentencing?

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Guilty! The biggest score in a while. 😏
Well breaking news always sends me here.

Once upon a time, everything turned to chaos

and the world watched and wondered what form of order would be created from it

and though nothing could stop the storm that was coming… all the folks on the internet did figure out it could be decoded and analyzed to the brink of death and we can at the very least say we tortured the hell of it right???

May we find the peace and the willpower to bring our own order to the chaos within ourselves as we embark on the next great journey around the sun.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   
finance.yahoo.com...

(Bloomberg) -- China Evergrande Group passed another debt deadline with no sign of payment, after coupons came due Tuesday on two dollar notes, both with a 30-day grace period before a default can be declared.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   
When does a bird sing?

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
a reply to: RookQueen

I’m expecting the records sealed for next indictments. They have a treasure trove of evidence.

Now, will GMAX cooperate to get improved sentencing?

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Society is Doomed...

🤡🌎

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   

a reply to: Caled

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

There's some low-hanging fruit.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox

Answer:

Some people with no sense of self control almost always ruin it for the rest of us.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1

Solomon Islands is a U.S. territory. How can they have Chyna coming to their aid? I understand not all parts of the constitution apply and they are not U.S. citizens but something is off here.

A quick guess...No trust in Biden's America. And China drops pallets of cash to these island nations in return for establishing long term shipping ports.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Could be something, could be nothing, but everything is grounded at DCA Reagan Airport. I only looked because I heard a bunch of planes booking it. UAL689, AAY2600, UAL1754, SWA271, UAL2606, FFT1035, and SWA4174. Delayed, every one of them. Went from multiple airports going south in a straight line. Heck, one just passed another and they eclipsed.
edit on 12/29/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join