It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Maybe he is watching and waiting to see how we all continue. He did mention in one of his posts that people would gradually leave and follow other pursuits. Maybe he was the first. Cranky really taught me so much and I am very grateful.
Rel as well much thanks, and also to everyone else here.
I am going to remain because I feel the documenting of the unfolding events is also important as we come close to the finish line. Fingers crossed for December 31st!

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Biden signs NDAA Act 2022

TIME Magazine Cover, December 27, 1999: Jeff Bezos, Person of the Year.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Jacob Rothschild - "Equality" is the End Game

Rothschild confirms that Communist China is the model, although, so far, the Chinese are far from economically equal. Humanity is being downsized and homogenized.

"In your efforts to protect your old and failing civilization we are dismantling, we find these means necessary. If people will allow such vaccines to invade their own bodies and their children's in order to comply and to be the same or "equal" to "everyone" else they most certainly will not object to or oppose their wealth, use of resources and life styles being equalized as well."

"The universal vaccine programs not only open the door for behavior control through gene modification and enhancement, but more importantly for the present operation - psychological behaviour control with the vaccines is even more fundamental. Regardless of whether or not the vaccines are unnecessary and useless regarding the virus, or even harmful for many, they are the most uniform and concerted psychological weapon ever devised to control human behaviour."

This missive from "Jacob R" was written in reply to this article which appeared at thetruthseeker.co.uk

In it, he confirms that covid is a hoax, but claims it is necessary to re-engineer humanity in order to address the problems we supposedly face.

Henry Makow

Flashback, Dr. They explains how what people perceive as the truth is twisted and turned until no one knows or cares about it anymore.

Great video.

I’ve said over and over, ambiguity and uncertainty are the hallmarks of the times.

It used to be, mind control was based on covering up inconvenient facts and telling people what to believe instead.

But if you push too hard in one direction, there is always push back.

Disinformation has evolved to the next level. No need to cover up the truth anymore. It’s important that some of it be available so that it can be paired with its equal and opposite untruth. When every truth is tied to its opposite, it doesn’t just suppress individual facts. The nature of truth itself becomes virtualized and subject to opinion.

It is easier to confuse than convince. Instead of convincing people what to believe, it is so much more powerful to convince people not to believe in anything at all. Certainty leads to action. Uncertainty leads to apathy.

Facts have been undermined as singular fixed things in themselves with positive or negative implications. Reality has become a kind of dual combination of truth and anti-truth inexorably melded into an abstract concept of neutralizing possibilities.

What is concealed can always be discovered. What is neutralized will never be a threat.

The next step will be the metaverse, where nothing at all is real.
edit on 12/28/2021 by cimmerius because: ETA

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog
a reply to: Justoneman

Its funny you mention this. I worked with a guy that was from deep south Mississippi and he said that when he was a kid his parents would give him turpentine as well for worms. To this day he refused to eat pork due to it containing worms. He could never say whether or not he ever had worms but it was for sure a home remedy.

Wow growing up close by in Memphis and Nashville, I never knew that one. We were into castor oil monthly's in part of my family. Mom made us one maybe two times and gave up. We were freaking out from the taste and lord knows the back blast area was going to need a lot of time on the toilet. That is a one way to clean out in 24 hours or less. Who came up with this torture?

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
Anybody heard from Cranky lately?

I always had the feeling he would one day ascend to a higher level and disappear.

Let us hope his bones are still warm and he eats and sleeps well on vacation or a mission.

Lets not over think it.

A shout out to Cimmerius on the reply on uncertainty that the X files clip shows.

I keep asking those who come in here with their bs claiming the story's and anecdotes we have collected are lies "who do you trust and why"? Crickets most of the time from them. They should ignore it if they are shills. If they care for the truth they will dig in and try to answer that question fairly.

edit on 28-12-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

Well said, completely agree. Be on the lookout for the "Great Narrative" coming from the WEF/Davos club. Alot of narratives and events over the coming years will be feeding into it, one imo is where they are going to attempt to change the human origins story. Covid, UFO Op, religion, scientism, Agenda 2030 goals, etc, are all connected toward a new dystopian ideology.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   
When the world sows nothing but uncertainty, deception, fear and chaos...clarity, truth, love and peace are found within. The truth isn't conceptualized in the brain, it emanates from the heart. The truth isn't found by how it looks or sounds. It's recognized by how it feels.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
When the world sows nothing but uncertainty, deception, fear and chaos...clarity, truth, love and peace are found within. The truth isn't conceptualized in the brain, it emanates from the heart. The truth isn't found by how it looks or sounds. It's recognized by how it feels.

Good to hear from you CT. You have been missed. I always benefit from your perspective.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   
On this Day DELTAs - Dec 28th

2 yr DELTAs only: #3759 to #3767

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: d073d4 No.7643247 📁
Dec 28 2019 12:33:17 (EST)
DjYhS_OUUAAFgwK.jpg

twitter.com...📁
Haspel made Dir for a specific reason?
Brennan 'tapped' directly for support?

Brennan CLAS SEC DIV > spy_T?
IF C_A WAS RUNNING BLACK OP [spy_T] IN UK WOULD HASPEL [STATION CHIEF] BE INFORMED AND INSTRUCTED?
MI6?
Meeting(s) w/ Durham?
The only way to restore faith is through transparency and accountability.
Q

#3763 Re Haspel career timeline: Geo location 2015-2017?

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 2b1500 No.7643842 📁
Dec 28 2019 13:23:27 (EST)
DNC server(s).
Crowdstrike.
Did Russia 'break-in' to DNC server(s)?
Why did FBI accept 'indirect' evidence re: DNC server(s) 'hack''break-in' by Crowdstrike [Ukraine]?
Why didn't FBI 'directly' investigate DNC server(s) [in-hand]?
Download speed internal data DL vs remote? [1]
www.realclearpolitics.com...📁
[1]
How does one provide content to WL?
>comp-to-comp
>person-to-person [1]
Personal comms [secured] prior to release? [1]
The (Source(s)):
>Feeder [1]
>Recipient [1]
Interning for the DNC can be deadly.
Does Crowdstrike possess 'gov_capablity' to trace 'break-in' route(s)?
Does Crowdstrike possess 'gov_capability' re: foreign intercepts?
Possible to layer/insert code [Crowdstrike] to designate intruder [intended target]?
NSA data_bridge DNC-Crowdstrike [bulk data collection]
Matters of National Security [Highest Levels].
FISA is only the beginning.
The hole is DEEP.
Q

Bigger

Bigger

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   

I’m not talking amateur fascism. I am talking professional Class-A fascism. Government and corporate sanctified fascism. Bug-eyed, spittle-flecked, hate-drunk fascism. I’m talking mobs of New Normal fascists shrieking hatred and threats at “the Unvaccinated” as they are dragged off “Vaccinated Only” trains, painting Nazi-era messages on their windows of their stores, leaders of government fomenting mass hatred, TV commentators literally quoting sadistic Nazi SS doctors, leftists going full-fascist on Facebook, concentration camps, Goebbelsian propaganda, censorship of dissent … the whole nine yards.

The Year of the New Normal Fascist
The author lives in Berlin.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   
For those that haven't been following Patel Patriot's Devolution series, here is a good video exploring the concept. It's a half hour in length, but does a good job of laying out the nuts and bolts of the Devolution contingency plan.

rumble.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Latest Real Raw News says special forces arrested Dick Cheney on Christmas Eve as he tried to sneak back into the USA under "diplomatic immunity" to be with his daughters:

In civilian vehicles the SF team shadowed the limo several miles from the airport to an underground parking garage at the Hilton Miami Airport Blue Lagoon Hotel, ostensibly where Cheney planned to stay the night or switch vehicles to avoid potential pursuers.

Special Forces blocked the limo, trapping it motionless between their innocuous-looking Range Rovers, and then surrounded it with weapons drawn, ordering the occupants to at once exit the vehicle. The driver complied and handed over his credentials. He identified himself as Yusuf Hamza, a Pakistani national and CIA asset, claiming he was on a diplomatic assignment, transporting a VIP from Miami International to Miami Regional Airport. He said that he, his vehicle, and any passengers had full diplomatic immunity against searches, seizures, and arrests.

“Immunity revoked,” the SF commander purportedly told him.

When Cheney refused to exit the vehicle, SF lowered the plexiglass partition separating the driver and passenger compartments and held a pistol directly to his forehead.

“Cheney eventually got out, but not before giving the usual Deep State spiel: ‘Do you know who I am? I own you. Your lives are over.’ That sort of hype. Then he said he was just trying to get to Virginia to see his family for Christmas. Probably not the Christmas he wanted. One thing’s for sure, he’ll be spending New Year’s at Guantanamo Bay,” our source said.

Both Cheney and Hamza have been taken to a detention center for processing, our source said in closing.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Thank you, I appreciate that. I get lightbulb moments reading through many of your posts too. Your perspective on the uncertainty of what's going on really hits home.
I am hanging onto that last shred of sanity amidst all the chaos...watching an insane world become even more insane can make you...a little crazy...

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Ooooh - Never a truer word - good vibrations...

....COM

edit on 28-12-2021 by YesTodayTomorrow because: incompetence

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Seeing Zucky walk by the 'plugged-in' crowd one can't help, but wonder if this is a glimpse of a timeline unfolding here where we eventually turn into machines and are no longer conscious in physical reality, but in the Matrix, or 8th realm. I know for some that will be the case.

And you'll see why 1984 won't be like "1984." It'll be like "Brave New World."

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Tom Fitton reports on Twitter, at 17:26 EST, that John Solomon has been locked out of Twitter for reporting an accurate article:

BREAKING: @Twitter locks out respected journalist @jsolomonReports for linking to accurate @JustTheNews story reporting legal debate about vaccines.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
Great read! I'm not sure if this person is saying the patriots that stormed the Capitol knew they were insurrectionist or not. When I went back to look they link is not working.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
Link worked this time (4th try).

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Former Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid passes away at 82

Former Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid died Tuesday after a battle with cancer. He was 82 years old.

Reid, a Nevada Democrat, served in Congress from 1983 until his retirement in 2017. He became majority leader in 2007 and served in that position until 2015.

The former senator was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer in 2018. He announced in 2019 his cancer was in remission.

“Harry Reid was one of the most amazing individuals I’ve ever met,” Senator Chuck Schumer, the current majority leader, wrote in a tweet.

“He never forgot where he came from and used those boxing instincts to fearlessly fight those who were hurting the poor & the middle class He’s gone but will walk by the sides of many of us in the Senate every day.”

nypost.com... =pushly&utm_campaign=1748671

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

This is pretty major, I would say. It came out of nowhere. Condolences where appropriate and all that.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join