It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
It's a fire storm that is now being fanned by a hurricane.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Another firestorm on the horizon which ties in with Desmond Tutu's death. The Mother Teresa charitable foundation license has not been renewed by India. Sainthood being revoked?
There have been accusations that their bank accounts have been frozen as well.
However it appears that they requested the freezing themselves. Why freeze their own operating accounts?
This is the most popular Catholic charity that people donate to so lots and lots of $ at stake. If it isn't used where does the money go?
Can they refund the money to the original donators? Something is off here because why do this right at Christmas time.
www.dw.com>india-bans-mother-teresa-charity...
www.rediff.com>news>report-mother-teresa...

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
An interesting take on the 11.3 law of war manual. Earlier I was thinking that we had seen something about Covid disappearing on the 31st. I was misremembering. Q implies it'll end on Jan6th. Its from 4587.

C19 narrative kill date: Election Day +1

According to anon's reading of the law of war manual, we have a situation where we have dual invasion forces inside DC. First the insurrectionists and second the deep state. They contend that for one year after the initial insurrection the military is there to investigate and that after that year is up, the military is then to deal with what they have discovered. Which, by this time, means that they are authorized to take down the swamp. It's worth a read, imo.

greatawakening.win...

In regards to this here, I believe if there is merit in this theory (I think there is), we will find that the other side will now start shifting away from calling Jan6th an "insurrection." And indeed, if one does a Google search on the events of that day, you will see they're now calling it a "riot" rather than an insurrection .

So what'll be interesting to see now is if it's announced that Trump's press conference coming up on this Jan 6th will have people other than Trump at the podium. Trump is giving a presser one year later to the day. The same day the military's investigation phase would be over. I would assume that he may use that time to announce the conclusions of the military's investigation. If that's the case, he may have some generals with him during his presser.

They are pivoting away from calling it an insurrection. Which means the other side has finally figured out what is going on. So the next move I might expect them to make would be to start organizing riots in advance of Trump's presser, as Q says they will do.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: Justoneman

We used those ClO2 tablets to purify the water in the water buffalo and other temporary community water sources in the Army field setting.

For those wondering why the Army would have "water buffaloes" ...

olive-drab.com...

Cheers

"Memories, may be beautiful and yet"..... "Misty water" buffalos where someone better be keeping and eye out for troop safety too.
ETA What were those canvas water bags we hung up called?

edit on 28-12-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Good point angelchemuel, I'd forgotten he was anglican!

For some reason, I'm compelled to compare him to the Dalai Lama... they both give off a similar smiley, touchy-feelly vibe.

Talking of the Dalai Lama, I spent Christmas Eve thru Boxing Day staying over with mother, trying to "download" as many family histories as possible. After Christmas Day lunch at my brother's, she was upset as we discussed the day back at her house. In her mind, this would be her last Christmas - but none of my brothers 3 kids had bothered to get her even a token gift. Considering that they are all now over 18, I'm not surprised she was upset.

Anywho, she came out with this statement, that the Dalai Lama had told her:
"There's no point in getting upset about something you can't change!"

I used the opportunity to delve into her meeting him and yet again she surprised with her response:
"I met him 5 times; when he was in his 20s. He used to stay with mutual friends in a flat in Sloane Square in London so we met him at dinner parties. Sloane Square is next to the Kings Road where all the Antique shops are in London and our dealer friend lived in Sloane Square."

For those outside the UK, a little about Sloane Square:

Sloane Square is a small hard-landscaped square on the boundaries of the central London[1] districts of Belgravia and Chelsea, located 1.8 miles (2.9 km) southwest of Charing Cross, in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea. The area forms a boundary between the two largest aristocratic estates in London, the Grosvenor Estate and the Cadogan. The square was formerly known as 'Hans Town', laid out in 1771...
a small social class of London has since the 1980s been cast and to some extent outcast as Sloane Rangers or Sloanies, relatively young, underemployed and ostentatiously well-off members of the upper classes who linguistically have their own evolving lexicon, sloane(y) speak, spoken in received pronunciation. Some are heavily engaged investors in charities, new businesses and the arts, particularly with the influx of and integration with young, wealthy, foreign-born Chelsea residents. The endurance of this class is reflected in an occasional dramatic work or fly on the wall documentary such as Made in Chelsea.

Some tidbits on the Dalai Lama:

The 14th Dalai Lama was not formally enthroned until 17 November 1950, during the Battle of Chamdo with the People's Republic of China. On 18 April 1959, the 14th Dalai Lama issued statement that in 1951, the Dalai Lama and the Tibetan government were pressured into accepting the Seventeen Point Agreement for the Peaceful Liberation of Tibet by which it became formally incorporated into the People's Republic of China.
With the aim of launching guerrilla operations against the Chinese, the Central Intelligence Agency funded the Dalai Lama's administration with US$1.7 million a year in the 1960s.

That's 3 references to 17=Q in his bio... at what point is it mathematically impossible?
#918 How many coincidences before it becomes mathematically impossible? Wait until you learn who has been talking to you here.
#1771 You cannot fool a massive group of dedicated gold star researchers. At what point does it become mathematically impossible?

In my digs for this I found that the Dalai Lama had been awarded the Congressional Gold Medal. Other recipients include:
Cornelius Vanderbilt
George Peabody
Officers and Men of the Byrd Antarctic Expedition
Lincoln Ellsworth (surveyed Antarctica)
Howard Hughes
Members of the United States Antarctic Expedition of 1939-1941
Walt Disney
Winston Churchill
Robert F. Kennedy
American Red Cross
Queen Beatrix I of the Netherlands
Colin Powell
Mother Teresa
Tony Blair
Aung San Suu Kyi
3 for the 9/11 death sites!
Raoul Wallenberg (covered in the thread!)

...and get this one:
U.S. Capitol Police and Metropolitan Police Department of the District of Columbia officers:
"In recognition of the law enforcement agencies that protected the U.S. Capitol on January 6, 2021."
edit on 28-12-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Lyster Bag.

Named for Major William J. L. Lyster.

Major William J. L. Lyster of the Army Medical Department used a solution of calcium hypochlorite in a linen bag to treat water.

"Bag, Water, Sterilizing".

Cheers

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=26277671]

This is very interesting and I guess we don’t have to wait too long to see if anything comes of this…

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
This reminds me of when I was a small child and my grandmother used to give me turpentine mixed with sugar because
she was afraid I had worms....lol. She had given it to both her sons when they were small and all of us lived and were reasonably healthy until we started taking meds from Big Pharma. I wonder if turpentine is in Ivermectine???

Turpentine is from Pine tree stumps if any didn't know. They boil them. I recall it was used as a disinfectant and therefore it might carry needed chemicals to smack around a virus or bacteria even diluted. If it didn't kill you on the spot, I am sure it wasn't a long term issue. Although it might explain you and who you are.. Just kidding... LOL, please I was JK!

I am sure it won't kill you if you already took it and lived too.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel,

Did your mother meet Heinrich Harrer? He escaped from a British camp in India in early World War II and went to Tibet, in which he became a tutor of the then-young DL.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Its funny you mention this. I worked with a guy that was from deep south Mississippi and he said that when he was a kid his parents would give him turpentine as well for worms. To this day he refused to eat pork due to it containing worms. He could never say whether or not he ever had worms but it was for sure a home remedy.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

Trichinosis.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Cavv, no idea but I'll ask her when I see her, later in the week.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Anybody heard from Cranky lately?

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
I was wondering that this morning!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   
All Roads Lead To Rome...

This non renewal of Mother Teresa's Charitable Foundation is a really, really big deal. I did a bit of digging as to what could have triggered this response.

The Foreign Contribution Regulation Act of India was tightened and put into effect April 2021[final compliance date is December 31st]. The charity was suspended due to irregularities.

The 5 major changes ultimate goal is to force and enforce transparency as to where and from whom the foreign funds are coming from and how these funds are used.
The foundations must have all the funds deposited into the Bank of India so the Indian government can trace incoming and outgoing cash.
It also prohibits the flow of donations from one foundation to another foundation.
The organizations must provide detailed information about the officers, directors and other key people.

If the foundation is not compliant the India government can seize the assets not limited to just cash but hard assets like hospitals and schools and this is retroactive.The donors must ensure that the donations go to projects as intended so this effectively eliminates the middle man such as the Mother Teresa Charitable Foundation.

The Vatican Bank is not going to be happy about this. Way to go India! The most non transparent NGO with handwritten financial details which are erased each year with no information given to the public about how much money it has, where it is and how it is used is going to be forced to show details. Check mate!

The poor continue to be poor and the foundation is a cash cow.
motherteresafoundation.org...>legal
www.cafamerica.org>giving-to-india-compliance-...

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   

I always had the feeling he would one day ascend to a higher level and disappear.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Reading my mind PFS..hopefully just taking a well deserved break, don’t think he’s a big fan of Christmas sentiments and is laying low until we pack up the nostalgia and dog sweaters, lol..😉 So far 8 days of “darkness” from Cranky, I really miss him, and while he doesn’t owe us anything, sure would be great to know he’s moving on with or without us !

Edit: by moving on, I mean knowing he’s safe and in good health. 💕
edit on 28-12-2021 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Mother Teresa is on the list.
I just had a thought. What are the odds that Ghislaine Maxwell trial is on at this time and her father Robert Maxwell was involved with Mother Teresa. There were plenty of rumors of their partnership and money making venture and then just 3 years later he died and was found floating near La Palma. Money of course was never found.

Do you think that she has provided evidence on the characters involved with the charity and the flow of money going directly to the Vatican Bank?
Talk about a volcanic eruption.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   
This law in India was introduced in September of 2020 and they would have needed time to draft this new legislation so this would tie in better with Epstein. He may have provided the information and he was not suicided quickly enough. Now Ghislaine may have provided confirmation to the details he provided. Plea deal?

The final date is December 31st so does this tie in Rel with any of your date predictions. There have been a few so not really certain but it would really be something if her verdict also comes in on December 31st. The jury is still deliberating..

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Another interesting avenue for potential reveals T1... Time will tell I guess.

To save space:

For those in the UK, this is a useful reference database because it holds records on which medical people have been paid how much, by year, by pharmaceutical companies:

search.disclosureuk.org.uk

I just found a nurse in my uncle's small town of under 5,000 people has taken back handers totalling £66k over the last 3 years, using 3 different spellings of her name!
edit on 28-12-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join