It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 176
<< 173  174  175    177  178  179 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Always been amused, intrigued, and baffled this wiki page still exists:

Human rights violations by the CIA

Lasers, Cavers & Magic

A normal guy with a wife and kids, finds his normal life spiraling in to the surreal world of CIA agents, UFOs and secret underground bunkers. This true story shows the author slowly going from early exposure to CIA/NSA, to aliens and UFOs. From inventing laser weapon systems, to becoming an energy healer and Reiki master. Templars and Bildebergers, to healing the world with human energy. Many stunning secrets revealed guaranteed to wake you up.

"CIA Honduras, 1970s-80s.
Hit squads would kill a village 100%. A helicopter with a bulldozer would scrape everything into a deep trench as if it had never existed. No evidence."
Lasers, Cavers & Magic (over 6 hr audiobook for insomniacs)

NBC Pop-culture

Down the rabbit hole (horribly formatted piece, but lots of interesting sources)

“We Kill People Based on Metadata,” Admits Former CIA/NSA Boss

A word to the wise: stop posting about pork.

Forbes

Considering the toxic clown times of today, every millennial and Gen-Z woman is on the list. The whole of North Korea is HAZMAT & nuclear. Nice. LOL, "Lockdown" is on their list.
(In case you missed the fine print in above screencap, this is from 2012.)

From C!A FOIA doc referenced in Q3632.
LEAKS Memo by William Casey, 1984 - Released in 2007.

Christopher Ruddy started Newsmax.com on September 16, 1998, supported by a group of investors, including the family of the late Central Intelligence Agency Director William J. Casey. Later, Richard Mellon Scaife (Billionaire), Ruddy's former employer at the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review, invested in the fledgling company. One of the initial board members was author James Dale Davidson who edited a financial newsletter. Davidson's co-editor, Lord Rees-Mogg, former editor of The Times and Vice Chair of the BBC, later became chairman of Newsmax. Ruddy previously promoted conspiracy theories around the suicide of Vince Foster.

Newsmax | Chris Ruddy, St. John's University

Damn, if there isn't always a C-eye-A connection to every media outlet; controlled and/or heavily influenced by them. Doubt it not.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Did a deep dive on the cia "Department of the Unorthodox"

slapped together a thread about it this morning.

Before Q I could not fathom the monstrous enormity of the grand conspiracy.

How the cia masquerades as educational institutions and goes wink nudge to congress to get funding in roundabout ways.

Uses that same money to conduct wildly evil and unethical experiments on US and Canadian civilians.

And behind it all it would appear in 1966 with the launch of MKOFTEN they quite possibly founded and ran all the mid sixties cults and counterculture

Had psychics, witches, necromancers,and clairvoyants on payroll.

Possibly doing clandestine ops in other realms.

Bankrolled L Ron Hubbard.
Bought L Ron a private flotilla.
Bankrolled Church of Satan.
Bankrolled Church of Set.
Operating out of multiple countries.
Committing medical war crimes that would make Dr. Mengele wet his pants.
The music the musicians the actors of the 1960s and on.

The whole thing.

And who would believe such a colossal enterprise could even exist?

Hiding in plain sight is easy when you own everything and everyone

There were people pointing this out in my youth that we basically laughed at. I honestly didn't know what to think and it was smart not to repeat much of what you heard outside of the box with people or you get misunderstood for being open minded and even entertaining the "silly idea".

Back then the difference between the truth and a conspiracy theory it turns out in practice was going to end up being 50-60 years. Now it is only a few months for most of them before they become obvious. The ones we haven't seen much on are because they either don't exist or they too are in our face and we haven't stumbled onto the doorway to that world.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

In your opinion, will all the upswelling of anti-government sentiment in Canada cause the officials to reverse course?

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 03:22 PM
link   
To summarize my limited knowledge, the whole Russia as a nation thing basically begin in Kiev area where the Rus carved out a rich region and expanded. They were Viking settlers who fought against the Steppe war tribes over the centuries as the Crimean area was gem of E Europe. The History channel "Vikings" went into that story. Side note the "last kingdom" on Netflix parallels the "Vikings" series very well but of course is strictly about the beginning of the English Crown and how the Vikings were carving out their mark too at the same time.

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Ah, so russia wants to reclaim 'colonies' that it previously enslaved.

Isn't that what I've been saying?

From 1997

The Grand ChessBoard (CIA library PDF)

As Cavv2 said, Ukraine is complex and I understand so little of it.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

In your opinion, will all the upswelling of anti-government sentiment in Canada cause the officials to reverse course?

It's already happening Saskatchewan has already backed off the vaccine passports.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, re Mr Pool's statement:

Messages in this channel will be automatically deleted after 1 day

This has generated a good example of how many followers on Telegram (not you) mis-read statements due to assumptions! Most of the comments on this Mr Pool's statement interpret it as meaning posts will get deleted after 24hrs.

I interpret it as meaning that posts will disappear when the calendar moves into the next day.

What does this differentiation infer:

1) All Mr Pool posts, to date, will disappear as soon as we move into Jan 31st... so back them up now!

2) The need to delete posts is obviously not due to space or number of posts, therefore it is likely due to a need to quickly "disappear" what is next posted on the account,

3) If my read is right then Mr Pool is likely to post just before midnight and that post will disappear in minutes, as the calendar rolls over to the next day,

4) Why would one do this:
a) Because your next posts might get your account closed/banned? ...If they disappear quickly then they can't be quoted as a reason for banning?
b) Because you want your next posts to give important information to White Hats but be missed by most Black Hats?

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

edit on 30-1-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 04:10 PM
link   
News unlocks Map.
Future proves past.
Stringers important.

WHAT HAPPENED TODAY?

What happens in CANADA TODAY?

👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

Re: IBOR
This scares them more than anything.
Loss of control.
Use logic.

Nothing to do w/ AT&T.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Dept. of Defense’s Joint Artificial Intelligence Center (JAIC) AI program called “Project Salus” examined data on 5.6 million Medicare beneficiaries aged 65 and older—2.7 million vaccinated with Pfizer, and 2.9 million vaccinated with Moderna.

theohiostar.com...

COVID Vaccines Causing Miscarriages, Cancer and Neurological Disorders Among Military, DOD Data Show

Attorney Thomas Renz on Monday told a panel of experts that data provided to him by three whistleblowers show COVID-19 vaccines are causing catastrophic harm to members of the U.S. military while not preventing them from getting the virus.

Following Monday’s panel discussion on COVID vaccines and treatment protocols, led by Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.), Renz summarized data obtained from the Defense Medical Epidemiology Database (DMED), the military’s longstanding epidemiological database of service members.

The data show:

Miscarriages increased 300% in 2021 over the previous five-year average.

Cancer increased 300% in 2021 over the previous five-year average.

Neurological disorders increased 1000% in 2021 over the past five-year average, increasing from 82,000 to 863,000 in one year.

alethonews.com...

m.youtube.com...

Project Salas:

federalnewsnetwork.com... vJsmd9UNqM6wpv7krSwM-zOLYBBGOnCEwdMUR9ZxhhE

Something to take into consideration, if there is a war, how will vaccine injuries affect the outcome...

The woman in this video describes what happened to her after taking the Moderna vax. How prevalent will these stories become...

m.youtube.com...
edit on 30-1-2022 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 04:28 PM
link   

duncan, do I see a typo in that POTUS45 statement?

"Concast's" should be "Comcast's"?

1) Typo gives M+N = Minnesota? Minneapolis?

2) We know 's is a baited fish hook - so cast's means casting the bait?

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

At his Florence, Arizona, rally two weeks ago, Trump joked he would not call for a boycott, but he went a step further Saturday night.

"And while you're at it, boycott Comcast and XFINITY, while you're at it," Trump said. "I call it Concast, because it's a con job.

"Because they're no good. They're just no good, and there's so bad for our country."

www.newsmax.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Re AIRLINE SAFETY, I found this interesting post on Blazing Press on telegram, at 17:00:13 gmt:

An interesting forum post here:

Something HUGE and really scary going on with aviation.

You can see for yourself. I am a former airline captain, I am out of the industry but I still keep tabs of what is going on. I have an app on my phone, it’s a free app that you can download yourself, it is called flightradar24. One of the really cool features of this app is you can have alerts set up so if an aircraft somewhere in the world declares an emergency, in the industry we call it squawking 7700, you can get a notification. I’ve had this app for years and usually you would see one to four emergencies pop up every month. That’s how it’s always been, aviation is pretty safe, there’s not a whole lot of emergencies worldwide on the monthly basis. But over the last couple of months I have been getting notifications sometimes up to 10 times a day. I’ve already had four this morning! Something huge and scary is going on out there and nobody is talking about it. I am seeing so many aircraft declaring

Anyone use flightradar24 to check?

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 04:48 PM
link   
The Real President is coming!

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Good lord!!!
Where's Zaphod?
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Truman certainly did predict obama.

With time traveler accuracy.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 05:06 PM
link   
This message is exploding in all Italian channels.
I searched for the source without finding it.

I'll bring it back to you anyway:

Guys, you need to know what's going on!
The world is waking up more than ever and it was all of a sudden! Let me explain:
I live in Canada. Canada imports a lot from the United States, a lot of our food here also comes from there. Since we are close, everything comes by truck. In early January, the Canadian prime minister decided that Canadian truck drivers would need to have a medical passport to enter and leave the country across the US border. Well, it wasn't very well received. 18,000 truckers were fired because they did not want to be vaccinated. So, these truckers gathered to make a march from one end of the country (British Columbia) to the capital, Ottawa, where the prime minister is located). However ... a lot of people have started supporting truck drivers. The truckers started getting a lot of cash donations for food and gasoline up there (a 6 day trip). One thing led to another, a herd effect is happening until, all of a sudden, the truckers decided that they would no longer be fighting just for them, but for everyone! They decided to march towards the Prime Minister and from there they will not move until the Prime Minister has collected the health passport, the masks, all the restrictions, everything !! They said: until we restore our freedom, we won't leave here. But the best comes now. The movement grew so much that on Monday they walked from one end of the country to the other, to every city they could, other truckers and cars of ordinary people, families, joined. People are all in their favor. Restaurants are giving away free food to people on the march. Hotels that let you sleep for free. Free service stations. The whole country came together and amassed $ 5 MILLION for travel (food, gas, etc.). There are now 100,000 Canadian truckers and 13,000 American truckers entered the country last night to participate. There is hardly anyone against it! The country has woken up completely! On Saturday morning they will arrive in the capital and close the surroundings of the ministry area until freedom is re-established in the country. It is so amazing that now Australia is already organizing its own march!

t.me...

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 05:12 PM
link   
cvdcnvy
20 seconds in

Simpsons did it

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 05:13 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 05:32 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I DID NOT EXPECT THIS FROM YOU JONI!
Everyone but not you!

TU QUOQUE, JONI!

<< 173  174  175    177  178  179 >>

join