It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 178
<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Ukraine is like Russia's Mexico.

So, it would be, to us, like fighting to take back Texas.

Or like us trying to take Mexico?

Seems more accurate description of what russia wants to do.

"Ukraine as Russia's colony" is a popular viewpoint.

Leadership in Moscow has been making flawed decisions since some point during the Cold War. Now they want to say, "hey, let's go back to 1985 and act like nothing happened". It won't work and a lot of people may die in the attempt.

Yeah, I would guess Ukraine is flush with corruption.

So was the Republic of Korea in 1950. But wonder of wonders: without constant attack from without and subversion from within, it became a stable, productive country. There are lessons in that for the curious.

Cheers

Yeah, but there's an alternate version of post Cold War Europe where the OTAN was ultra-aggressive and infringing on Russia's security under the guise of Pax-Americana.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 10:52 PM
link   
From counter-culture revolution days...

To new age of soulless, energy harvesting culture clowns, MK Katy Perry of ancient Egyptian corporate occult magick was just on SNL as the 'musical' guest and should have been a warning to everyone to never look into her sorceress eyes.

Katy Perry singing “So you wanna play with magic?” on “Dark Horse” hits different after you find out that she once killed a nun with her mind.

twitter.com...

🎶 So you wanna play with magic?
Boy, you should know whatcha falling for
Baby, do you dare to do this?
'Cause I'm coming at you like a dark horse
Are you ready for, ready for
A perfect storm, a perfect storm?
'Cause once you're mine, once you're mine
There's no going back 🎶

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

My favorite Katy Perry story is the ones where she sexually assaults men at parties and then goes public about it by saying that she is the victim. Is she one of those NIXVM girls?

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 11:50 PM
link   

edit on 1312022 by MetalThunder because: TIME is what you make of IT

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Wasn't there something a few years ago about Hillary's Brother and a cement company?

Hillary's brother and a mining company. She got him mining rights in Haiti and they absconded with 2 billion in gold. Then he died. And the only person in the world that reported it was Hillary on Twitter. 😂

I remember how odd it was for Hillary to make the terse announcement. Didn't know a thing about the Mining Company. Wow. Another piece falls into place. Thank-you.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 01:22 AM
link   
MIND WARFARE = 1 POST (833)

COURAGE = 1 POST (1646)
You have a choice.
The choice has always been yours.
POWER TO THE PEOPLE.
THEY WANT YOU DIVIDED.
----
THEY ARE SCARED.
----
TRUST YOURSELF.
COURAGE.
TOGETHER.
----
"Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong"

1 Corinthians 16:13 = 3 POSTS (1646, 2431, 3931)
Next Verse: "Do everything in love" = 1 Cor 16:14

CLEAR YOUR MIND = HEAL = SOUND MIND = STOP FEEDING YOURSELF LIES
BE STILL = MEDITATE = REFLECT = SEEK TRUTH WITHIN = FIND OUR SOUL
SOURCE OF POWER = WILL POWER = FREE WILL = OUR CHOICE (FAITH OR FEAR)
FILL WITH LOVE = FAITH OVER FEAR = OUR DARKNESS FLEES = WE ARE ILLUMINATED
STAND WITH COURAGE = RISE WITH LIGHT = AN UP-RISING = A LIGHT HOUSE
SHINE LIGHT IN THE DARKNESS = MORE SEE THE LIGHT = TRUTH SHATTERS ILLUSION
MIRROR BROKEN = WALLS COME DOWN = UNITE = FEEL WITH LOVE = PAY IT FORWARD
GIVE COMFORT & MERCY = GUARDIAN ANGELS = ANGELS ON THEIR DARKEST DAY
GOD'S WORD = UNIVERSAL TRUTHS = THE CURE = WE SPREAD LIGHT WORLDWIDE
PEACE ON EARTH = PEACE IS THE PRIZE & FORGIVENESS MEANS EVERYTHING
LOVE WINS = GOD IS LOVE = GOD WINS

edit on 31-1-2022 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Anyone seen or heard of this?

t.me...

UN Passes Holocaust Denial Resolution, Freedom Of Speech Soon Dead

Of course, I would tell them where to stick it..
edit on 31-1-2022 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Good lord!!!
Where's Zaphod?
Rainbows
Jane

I guess anyone could set up the app on their phone to check this claim.

The thing that puts me off is this identical text from an anonymous source is all over the 'net.

But it would not surprise me to learn that medical emergencies for airline personnel are higher.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Turdwater Canaduck this one.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

JOM, well, you know, there is a game played that can be called "let's go back to Year X".

Year X is chosen because the situation at that time bolsters whatever point the person initiating the game wants to make.

Problem, of course, is that it lends a very selective view of history. Manipulative, even. Before this group was 'there', another group was 'there', and so on, back into prehistory.

Until we can collectively get past this behavior of, "I want something you have", it will be hard to see an improvement like the one noted by Caled that was essentially 'we have to stop fighting wars with each other'.

To bring the Ukraine chatting back to Q. What I wonder is if this the "runup to WW3" situation ... or something else entirely.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

Auntie Beeb

Cheers

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 02:06 AM
link   

The only people reporting it as some sort of inevitable conflict are the Biden administration and the media. Everyone else is denying it's anything too serious yet. They're trying to pick a fight. You gotta figure at some point Russia will at least threaten to oblige them. The other thing I could see happening is China moving on Taiwan while we are trying to pick a fight in Ukraine.

So apparently there has been an IRS criminal investigation opened on Hunter and James Biden since at least May of 2019...

www.breitbart.com... lys-china-connections/
edit on 31-1-2022 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

Maybe he'll find a way into the ruins of Adolf's bunker to make his last stand.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 02:15 AM
link   

The only people reporting it as some sort of inevitable conflict are the Biden administration and the media. Everyone else is denying it's anything too serious yet. They're trying to pick a fight. You gotta figure at some point Russia will at least threaten to oblige them.

So apparently there has been an IRS criminal investigation opened on Hunter and James Biden since at least May of 2019...

FWIW, my take is there will be a war. I guess we'll see how well that prediction ages.

I have no doubt the Bidens are up to their ears corruption-wise in Ukraine. But I am far from convinced that has anything at all to do with the Russian military build-up.

To me, it looks more like this started heating up in the wake of the EU's failed attempts to stir widespread unrest in Belarus following the last election there. After that EU 'initiative' --

* Airliner with a dissident was forced down in Belarus, followed by Stalin-style public confessions of the dissident;

* Belarus materially assisted thousands of migrants from the Middle East and Africa to suddenly appear on the border of the European Union (crisis still underway even though the MSM no longer says much about it);

* And, now, after decades of Ukraine not having leadership under Moscow's thumb, the situation there suddenly becomes an existential crisis for the Russian leadership.

Yeaahh ... No. At least one part of this is Putin's reaction to events in Belarus in 2021. Probably encouraged by the absolute clown show the EU has become, along with the cringing reality that is Biden's "presidency".

Cheers

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 02:34 AM
link   
"18 wheels to flatten the turd"...... you very nearly owed me a new keyboard!
Great start to my day over my morning brew, thank you

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 02:35 AM
link   

There's also the situation in Kazakhstan to consider. The Russians believe the CIA is behind that crap, and they're likely correct, imo. Between Ukraine and Kazakhstan, Russia's national security is being threatened on two fronts.

The question is, did Putin and Trump discuss all of this back when Putin tossed Trump that soccer ball and are the Russians playing along? I believe the answer to both is yes.

Time will tell.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 02:45 AM
link   

There's also the situation in Kazakhstan to consider. The Russians believe the CIA is behind that crap, and they're likely correct, imo. Between Ukraine and Kazakhstan, Russia's national security is being threatened on two fronts.

The question is, did Putin and Trump discuss all of this back when Putin tossed Trump that soccer ball and are the Russians playing along? I believe the answer to both is yes.

Time will tell.

I have also feared agency involvement, but honestly see no signs of it all.

And I've been looking.

fwiw.

Maybe they suddenly got a whole lot better at not being so obvious?

Seems unlikely, but I guess anything's possible.

edit on 31-1-2022 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

I haven't seen FoxNews so in Joe Biden's corner since Nov/Dec 2020, when defending his "victory".

This past week, they've been citing over and over again individuals in the Biden Administration who say Russia is on the Precipice of invading Ukraine.

Yesterday, FoxNews said they now have "evidence" that the long-awaited hospital and blood supplies have arrived at the front line of Russia's military....which means it's almost show time. (Fox drools over this, for some reason.)

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

Time will tell.

I have also feared agency involvement, but honestly see no signs of it all.

And I've been looking.

fwiw.

Maybe they suddenly got a whole lot better at not being so obvious?

Seems unlikely, but I guess anything's possible.

Here ya go, check this thread.
mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 03:36 AM
link   

re: www.breitbart.com... lys-china-connections/

This investigation started about the same time Joe Biden was telling reporters, "I HAD TO RUN for President".

Then as now, the "slow" media people didn't think to ask him the natural follow-up questions, "Why is that Mr. Vice President? Why do you HAVE to run?"

----------

Also, Joe Biden may know the Prosecutor who is investigating the family. He appears to be one of those who will not indict a President's close family member, and certainly not try to indict the President himself.

Prosecutor David Weiss: www.politico.com...

---------

Sadly, it appears that candidate Biden was so desperate to keep his family out of courts and jail, he promised ANYTHING to anyone who could help him win. (i.e. Promised James Clyburn, for his endorsement, he'd nominate a Black Woman for SCOTUS Justice.)

top topics

<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join