It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 173
<< 170  171  172    174  175  176 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Never seen so many people ... impressive

edit on 29-1-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 07:31 PM
link   

If you dare...A Live look at lot lizards for Trudeau.🙄🤪🥺😳

Crazy world record times...
11,000-truck, 93-mile long convoy is traveling from British Columbia to Ottawa. I've heard it's somewhere in the neighborhood of 50,000.

Canadian Truckers Convoy moved from Fakebook to Gab.

Unsealed on Kansas Day...42 year old Kansas woman charged with joining ISIS and leading a battalion of woman fighters.
Thread

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: duncanhidao
Never seen so many people ... impressive

Just announced it is the largest rally event of any kind...at any time in Texas history.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Prime Minister Boris Johnson has ordered the armed forces to prepare for the major military deployment, which could see double the number of troops deployed, to strengthen Europe's borders and ensure the UK is "able to support our NATO allies on land, at sea and in the air".

Mr Johnson said the move will show Moscow the UK will not "tolerate their destabilising activity, and we will stand with our NATO allies in the face of Russian hostility".

www.three.fm... and-destruction-by-invading-ukraine/

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 09:18 PM
link   

twitter.com...

2016: "To shape our global destiny"🙄

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
I read that he took the mic at 8:37pm. I haven't watched it yet but I'll "listen carefully" when I do. Q post 837:

edit on 1/29/2022 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: clarity

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Guessing Donald didn't like to story on pg 34.

March 1993 issue of Spy, Ghislaine Maxwell and JFK Jr.:

Spy mag March 1993 (pg 75)

NY Post (March 2000)

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I am very proud of how well our little nut house is getting along and churning out top quality conspiracymanship.

To think, how we all overcame severe mental retardation to reach such lofty heights.

Fills my heart with joy.

The best parts are just ahead.

Party is about to get lit.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Say......

Whatevertheheck ever happened to Ray Chandler?

GMax&Epstein>RayChandler>EveryoneInPizzatown.

makes ya think

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 12:31 AM
link   
How QAnon sex trafficking conspiracy theories forced a butterfly sanctuary to shut down

The National Butterfly Center – a private nature preserve in the Rio Grande Valley near the US-Mexico border – has been a frequent target of far-right conspiracy theorists circulating baseless allegations that the centre supports a border-crossing sex trafficking ring, accusations trading in the same false claims that propelled the QAnon movement.

It's hit pieces like this that make me belieb the conspiracy is real.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 01:01 AM
link   
hey Q made the New Yorker. fancy

Craton also published an open letter in the paper, addressed to “The Members of Coosa Country Club,” in which he referred to “felony crimes” and “public drunkenness” by fellow-members, and mentioned “illegal gambling in the men’s locker room.” The letter went on, “If the Coosa Country Club Board is going to conduct witch hunts, then for God’s sake, let’s find all the witches.” It concluded, “Once we investigate who all the witches are, there won’t be any members left.”

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Ukraine is like Russia's Mexico.

So, it would be, to us, like fighting to take back Texas.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

Or like us trying to take Mexico?

Seems more accurate description of what russia wants to do.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

originally posted by: FlyingFox

Or like us trying to take Mexico?

Seems more accurate description of what russia wants to do.

"Ukraine as Russia's colony" is a popular viewpoint.

Leadership in Moscow has been making flawed decisions since some point during the Cold War. Now they want to say, "hey, let's go back to 1985 and act like nothing happened". It won't work and a lot of people may die in the attempt.

Yeah, I would guess Ukraine is flush with corruption.

So was the Republic of Korea in 1950. But wonder of wonders: without constant attack from without and subversion from within, it became a stable, productive country. There are lessons in that for the curious.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Code Name "Mariposa"

Cheers

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I guess someone went down due to talking about issues... I mean covid.

A former Washington State Patrol trooper who told off Gov. Jay Inslee over the COVID-19 vaccine mandate, resigned and then became a sought-after media figure, has died, according to the State Patrol. Trooper Robert LaMay’s death was announced Friday. He was 50. According to FOX News, KIRO News Radio, Newsweek and other media sources, LaMay died after contracting COVID-19.

This is a sad thing. So just a reminder this was the State Trooper that told off Inslee on his last day due to the vaccine mandate Inslee forced down the Polices throats.

Oh wait, I don't think that is why he died though. Look at what else is in the story. (Bolded part was done by me due to its importance)

While 73 other commissioned officers quit the State Patrol over the mandate, none received the media celebrity status LaMay did. On Jan. 12, Jerrod Sessler, a Prosser businessman running for Congress in Washington’s 4th district, announced that LaMay had endorsed him.

“Mr. Lamay took the hearts of Americans by storm when he resigned from his position as a State Trooper because he refused to succumb to the mandates enforced upon him by a constitutionally over-extended Governor,” Sessler said.

Sessler said he would appoint LaMay to head an anti-human trafficking task force he would commission.

In the endorsement, LaMay accuses state politicians of ignoring human trafficking. He went on to say, “many of whom are involved in it themselves and do not want it to go away.”

Hum, I bet that was what really did him in and not the covid.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Ah, so russia wants to reclaim 'colonies' that it previously enslaved.

Isn't that what I've been saying?

<< 170  171  172    174  175  176 >>

join