It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 175
<< 172  173  174    176  177  178 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 11:04 AM
link   
This is HUGE news.

A statewide court in Pennsylvania ruled on Friday the expansive two-year-old mail-in voting is unconstitutional.

According to a Commonwealth Court filing released Friday, Act 77 which allows residents to vote by mail in Pennsylvania, violates Article VII, Section 1 of the Pennsylvania constitution.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Behind Enemy Lines...
I just reached out to friends who have front row seats to the Truckers Convoy in Ottawa. They hold positions in government as most people there earn their income one way or another from the Canadian government. Not surprising that they are not supportive because they have already willingly given their freedom away. In other words "don't bite the hand that feeds them".

This convoy comes on the back of the Native Americans protest and the shutting of the rail lines so they are used to some drama but each time the protest groups go away. They will just wait it out so these trucker patriots need to endure. They were all tolerant of the Native American protest [considered entertainment] but this time it is very different. The truckers cross all ethnic, racial and language divisions. They are intrusive, unpleasant and the horn honking is exhausting. They are now behind enemy lines.

Most of the government workers watch CBC and recite the exact talking points and they are outraged that the Rideau Center has been closed because truckers did not wear masks. And worse yet they went to homeless shelters and ate food there! They blame the truckers and yet it was the mayor that closed the center and gave them the talking points. Some of them are going to call me again so stay tuned this is getting real.

These government employees have already received their 4th jab and told me that they would take as many as needed as often as needed. Complete mind control.
--------
Igloo please don't give up. I have been trying to make them feel somewhat uncomfortable with their beliefs. Like planting a seed and I just keep watering it one drip at a time. Uncertainty, sewing doubt. I'm not sure if it is working but considering the level of hostility I am hearing it must be working at some level. Normally they would just dismiss all of this with a laugh. The threat is real.
--------
Winterlude, Ottawa's Winter Festival is Feb 4th-21st, Coincidence?

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Do you have any contacts in Ottawa? It would be good to get a cross section of opinions. I have quite a few but all government related or dependent.
These truckers do not fit in at all with the civil service elite crowd there. I will keep listening to the grape vine but the mind control is soooo strong that I am not sure it can be really broken. Just consider they feel sorry for Trudeau.

a reply to: duncanhidao

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 11:41 AM
link   
January 20, 2022 Twitter made a so called improvement " Launched improvements to the Retweets look-up and likes look up endpoints allowing you to get back the complete list of accounts who have liked or re-tweeted a Tweet."

This explains the new problem with Twit. The improvement was for their own purposes because they now have the full list and block the viewer who has not joined from seeing the responses and retweets. It is all about control.

They are using this tactic to try and force people to join their happy band so that they can track and censor. Some of us have other ways of communicating, as in art is a beautiful thing.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Damp squid. Nice. One of the best lines from the IT Crowd.

www.reddit.com...

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Catching up angelchemuel so apologies for not responding before the program!

Yes she meant last nights episode and she text me this morning "Well that was a damp squid!

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Unfortunately no

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   
A Call to Europe: The Future of Our Children is at Stake

In the framework of the citizens' rally in Brussels organised on 23 January by Europeans United International, Children's Health Defense Europe organised a press conference with several speakers concerned by the current policy turn and the future that awaits our young generations, who have been constantly side-lined since the beginning of the crisis.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Did a deep dive on the cia "Department of the Unorthodox"

slapped together a thread about it this morning.

Before Q I could not fathom the monstrous enormity of the grand conspiracy.

How the cia masquerades as educational institutions and goes wink nudge to congress to get funding in roundabout ways.

Uses that same money to conduct wildly evil and unethical experiments on US and Canadian civilians.

And behind it all it would appear in 1966 with the launch of MKOFTEN they quite possibly founded and ran all the mid sixties cults and counterculture

Had psychics, witches, necromancers,and clairvoyants on payroll.

Possibly doing clandestine ops in other realms.

Bankrolled L Ron Hubbard.
Bought L Ron a private flotilla.
Bankrolled Church of Satan.
Bankrolled Church of Set.
Operating out of multiple countries.
Committing medical war crimes that would make Dr. Mengele wet his pants.
The music the musicians the actors of the 1960s and on.

The whole thing.

And who would believe such a colossal enterprise could even exist?

Hiding in plain sight is easy when you own everything and everyone

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Forgot to say! Last night while watching Royal Palaces one of the adverts were for Vanguard! Kid you not....never seen them advertise before!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled
I first heard the term when living in Scotland.... up there it means a wet firework.... in other words....it didn't even get off the ground. Squib meaning a rocket firework in Scotland.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Found on the net.
I don't know where or when.

👉 👀

edit on 30-1-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

General Flynn seems extremely dismayed by the spectacle

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Ah, so russia wants to reclaim 'colonies' that it previously enslaved.

Isn't that what I've been saying?

From 1997

The Grand ChessBoard (CIA library PDF)

As Cavv2 said, Ukraine is complex and I understand so little of it.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 01:18 PM
link   
From the 31 mirror 13 files...

1-31-2022

Pool Mirror Loop B4 it ends, scroll up, do not use linear mind, observe the symbols.

CodeMonkey Sighting. Ron, word to the wise, practice+breathe.

Note the morbidly obese woman speaking to adults like they are children "now allowed to (serve)" them legal papers. Also note not one of the masked drones has any idea what just happened.

File your claim, break the system, Clow-Piv them.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Ah, so russia wants to reclaim 'colonies' that it previously enslaved.

Isn't that what I've been saying?

From 1997

The Grand ChessBoard (CIA library PDF)

As Cavv2 said, Ukraine is complex and I understand so little of it.

I understand the Ukraine situation is complex, it's part of the reason we want nothing to do with it.

But that doesn't change the fact that fascists in russia (putin) wants to enslave it's neighbors again.

hitler had 'reasons' too.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 02:04 PM
link   

In a first, a Tesla driver is facing felony charges for a fatal Autopilot crash

A Tesla driver was charged with manslaughter following a crash involving Autopilot, the AP reports.

It appears to be the first time a fatal Autopilot crash has led to felony charges for the driver.

Tesla's driver-assistance features are under intense scrutiny by federal safety regulators.

He’s on the run to Elon’s Secret Space Program base on the far side of The Moon.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Watching this video
my mind went to Field of Dreams

In Ottawa, everything is blocked.
There are already 85,000 trucks and tens of thousands of other vehicles.
Another 13,000 US trucks are expected to cross the border.
Over the next 24 hours there could be over two million people and 200,000 heavy vehicles in Ottawa.

And the Premier ran away.

The government will never be able to withstand a shock wave of this magnitude, never seen in modern history.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 02:25 PM
link   
For God and Country: Patriot Round-Up (aka Qonvention)
MAY 28 - MAY 31, 2021
Omni Dallas Hotel

www.omnihotels.com...
proteanmag.com...

originally posted by: duncanhidao
Found on the net.
I don't know where or when.

👉 👀

<< 172  173  174    176  177  178 >>

join