It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 177
<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Really the most impressive marketing I've seen since "Barack Obama" days.

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 06:22 PM
link   
They'll never find Trudeau, he's a master of disguise...

Western civilization will collapse into an apocalypse of literal honking, the most poetic collapse imaginable.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

It's about to get lively eh

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

That rumble video of StewPeters ("Nobody talking about dead pilots") seems to reinforce my Flightradar24 post!

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 06:48 PM
link   
originally posted by: duncanhidao

DH, I think that drop is very underrated.

"00" Hour.

edit on 30-1-2022 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

originally posted by: duncanhidao

[....]

edit on 30-1-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

Apparently he fled to Berlin

edit on Sun Jan 30 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed Trim Those Quotes

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Really the most impressive marketing I've seen since "Barack Obama" days.

twitter.com...
Deep State List

Same Playbook Erasing records fail

Not willing to let Americans know just how badly he’s failed, Biden directed federal websites to delete all this data.

From Forbes:

According to an admission obtained from the State Department, Biden officials recently directed federal agencies to scrub their websites of official reports detailing the $82.9 billion in military equipment and training provided to the Afghan security forces since 2001.

The scrubbed audits and reports included detailed accounting of what the U.S. had provided to Afghan forces, down to the number of night vision devices, hand grenades, Black Hawk helicopters, and armored vehicles.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I wonder if Joni and Neil Young were MKULTRA victims

Inside the LC is a collection of blog posts Dave McGowan published in 2008 about the close relationship between the US military intelligence complex and the rock stars who created the hippy rock culture that emerged from the Laurel Canyon neighborhood of Los Angeles. As he relates the detailed family histories of various rock stars, it’s uncanny how many of them originated from Washington DC and families with military intelligence backgrounds. A few of them had personal intelligence backgrounds.

stuartbramhall.wordpress.com...

fightingmonarch.com...

Lookout Mountain Laboratory

Which brings us back to the most prominent member of the Laurel Canyon Club:
* Lookout Mountain Laboratory was originally envisioned as an air defense center. Built in 1941 and nestled in two-and-a-half secluded acres off what is now Wonderland Park Avenue, the installation was hidden from view and surrounded by an electrified fence. 

Svali, an Illuminati Defector, stated that the Cult had a location in California which made all of the training films for "Trauma-based mind control". No other place has been identified besides this one. These training films were undoubtedly also a part of the MK-Ultra program

whale.to...

Coincidentally, Willie Nelson (who works with Neil on Farm Aid) sang at Bill Gates' wedding:

On January 1, 1994, Bill and Melinda rang in the new year by tying the knot in Hawaii, where Bill surprised his bride by hiring her favorite artist to perform: Willie Nelson,

www.nickiswift.com...#:~:text=On%20January%201%2C%201994%2C%20Bill%20and%20Melind a%20rang,artist%20to%20perform%3A%20Willie%20Nelson%2C%20Wired%20pointed%20out.
edit on 30-1-2022 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

duncan, do I see a typo in that POTUS45 statement?

"Concast's" should be "Comcast's"?

1) Typo gives M+N = Minnesota? Minneapolis?

2) We know 's is a baited fish hook - so cast's means casting the bait?

Aside from con job, made me think of Conde Nast publication. I think it was once owned or had some affiliation with Robert Maxwell. Now owned by the wealthy Newhouse family and run by Roger Lynch and Graham Vanderbilt. S.I. Newhouse Sr. spouse was philanthropist Mitzi Epstein. Just a coincidence. Mitzi who died on June 29, 1989 is mentioned in a Vanity Fair (owned by Conde Nast including Vogue, New Yorker, GQ, Wired) Epstein article... Peggy Siegal Sends Her Regrets.

Just so happens to be a Concast manufacturer of precast concrete products in Zumbrota, Minnesota.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 07:46 PM
link   
www.thegatewaypundit.com... tion/?utm_source=add2any&utm_medium=PostSideSharingButtons&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

BOOM!

t.me...

Watch this immediately and share it with any and all elected officials (and any friend that doesn’t believe the 2020 election was a massive fraud on We The People). Tell them to shove their BS about no election fraud during the 2020 election. We’ve had election fraud for decades. The boldness of the left was such that this time they felt empowered to steal the presidency.

Get involved people. The time is now to stand up, step up and speak up…get involved to help take back our country.

Local Action = National Impact 🇺🇸

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Are you FN READY???
edit on 1 30 2022 by dashen because: Z

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

It's about to get lively eh

LOLOLOLO.....Omigawd.... that is Funny Dash !

EDIT : When I picked this avatar name it ever occurred to me the MK-ultra Laurel Canyon weirdness that could be associated with it, lol, Matt was rushing me to pick a name.....anyways those old school CA “folky” folks are pretty much the poster children for self absorbed jerks thinking they are oh sooo cool and insightful, I was over it by about age 16 or 17.....yeah Joni could make a 13yr old girl cry in the angst of self indulgent nonsense......but you never become a “ Free Man in Paris “ or anywhere else, staying stuck in her and Neil’s whiny, victim hood music..

edit on 30-1-2022 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Mercy sakes, the Club of Rome presstitutes of billionaire-philanthropists say the population collapse is looming - and far faster than previously thought...

twitter.com...

“We're in the foothills of this climb,” says MP Green. “The Government has promised in the manifesto that we would have five extra years of healthy life by 2035. That's not that far away and we've not taken any steps to make that happen.”

Prof Sarah Harper, director of the Oxford Institute of Population, is more sanguine on the threat, however, saying medical advances and encouraging healthy lifestyles can push working lives into their 60s and 70s.
The Telegraph

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

The whole Counterculture of the 60s was nothing but an Agency Psy-Op. Hell just go look at The Doors to see that.

MKUltra, Urban Crack, and now these false narrative vaccines it all smells of Agency crappos. I was told a long time ago by an old OSS guy who worked in the CIA, that there is two CIAs. One is filled with real world minded Americans that believe in and trust the Constitution. The other side is filled with NAZI supporters and actual NAZIs, they are there to keep the OSS guys at bay. The Field Operation people can be trusted, the Administration people cannot.

I personally believe that most of these old timer Field Guys are gone, but I bet there are still some "White-Hats" still poking around even in the CIA. Though to be fair it also looks like there are probably more NAZI supporters in there than ever before in history as well.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Wasn't there something a few years ago about Hillary's Brother and a cement company?

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Wasn't there something a few years ago about Hillary's Brother and a cement company?

Hillary's brother and a mining company. She got him mining rights in Haiti and they absconded with 2 billion in gold. Then he died. And the only person in the world that reported it was Hillary on Twitter. 😂
edit on 30-1-2022 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Black Lives Matter 'transferred millions to Canadian charity run by the wife of co-founder Patrisse Cullors to buy Toronto mansion formerly owned by the Communist Party'

soooo many questions, at least one big question is answered right here...

Khan and Cullors married in 2016, and have two children. Khan, born in Toronto, is described on a speakers' website as 'a black, queer, gender-nonconforming activist (pronouns: they, them, theirs), staunch Afrofuturist and social-justice educator who presents an enlightening point of view on police brutality and systemic racism.'

Grifters gonna grift. Which leads me here...

What's going on here? The standard explanation offered is "activist judges" "the system..." "can't lock up a black guy..." and so on. All marginally applicable, but incorrect.

The Controller Machine has many game pieces it keeps in play. This is one. It serves many purposes, one keeping the judicial machine in working order, another providing contrast for people, another to create chaos+fear+pain+hate and so on. It all depends on POV.

We've all seen stories like this. The drunk driver caught 50 times and let go, the worst drug dealer let out and so on. The so called "repeat" offenders are often, not always, but most often Controller Game Pieces. So why don't they swap them out for different ones to mix it up? No need, if they are good a creating havoc they are good.

So outrage or even interest in such made for teeeveee beings is pointless. They are SOULLESS, empty shells, disposable and of zero importance in the scheme of things.

Which brings me back to the BLM idiots. Game Pieces. Nothing more. They are destined for the recycling bin, they do not proceed on in the evolutionary process at all. So while they do expose elements with the larger Control System, the individuated parts matter not.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Cheers for the value added alternate options!

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 09:58 PM
link   

<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

join