It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 179
<< 176  177  178    180  181  182 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

You may wish to look into the history of groups collectively called "Basmachi" by the Russians. A long history of Islam on Russia's southern border being restless. The two sides have not liked each other pretty much forever.

Was the "agency" in Kazakhstan? Possible, but not necessary for what transpired.

That one is a long game for the Turkic peoples in the region. I think some of their leaders dream of another Khanate stretching from Istanbul to Ulan Bator. Not that such ideas are popular in Beijing

Cheers

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
This past week, they've been citing over and over again individuals in the Biden Administration who say Russia is on the Precipice of invading Ukraine.

Care,

As per usual, the MSM doesn't serve its readership / viewership well.

Blood supplies are one indicator.

IMO, more ominous is the massing of troops near a border. That almost always indicates offensive operations are planned.

But a less obvious thing is equally important: $$$$ As in, it costs a LOT of money to keep troops "in the field", away from their garrisons. Much more costly than keeping them on their bases. So that points to, cost-wise, it will soon be time for the Russian forces to either invade Ukraine, or, return to base.

Time will tell.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

You may wish to look into the history of groups collectively called "Basmachi" by the Russians. A long history of Islam on Russia's southern border being restless. The two sides have not liked each other pretty much forever.

Was the "agency" in Kazakhstan? Possible, but not necessary for what transpired.

That one is a long game for the Turkic peoples in the region. I think some of their leaders dream of another Khanate stretching from Istanbul to Ulan Bator. Not that such ideas are popular in Beijing

Cheers

Check the thread I linked on the last page to see where the CIA is involved in Kazakhstan. It's through the National Endowment for Democracy. They have been funding political opposition and protest in Kazakhstan. Russia is convinced NED is a front for the CIA, and as the author of the thread states, "that may not be true, but it is a distinction without a difference" as the NED organization has openly taken over work that the CIA used to do covertly in foreign nations.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 04:01 AM
link   

You won't get any argument from me about the janky stuff NGOs get up to. Not just NED.

That whole thing is worthy of its own thread. Unelected activists in organizations that instigate unrest through provocation, and which have zero transparency or accountability.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

There's also the situation in Kazakhstan to consider. The Russians believe the CIA is behind that crap, and they're likely correct, imo. Between Ukraine and Kazakhstan, Russia's national security is being threatened on two fronts.

The question is, did Putin and Trump discuss all of this back when Putin tossed Trump that soccer ball and are the Russians playing along? I believe the answer to both is yes.

Time will tell.

I have also feared agency involvement, but honestly see no signs of it all.

And I've been looking.

fwiw.

Maybe they suddenly got a whole lot better at not being so obvious?

Seems unlikely, but I guess anything's possible.

Here ya go, check this thread.
mobile.twitter.com...

Thank you Pioneer!

I hadn't seen that one.

Interesting CTs, with some semi-relevant supporting facts, but I just don't see it being us.

Some of obama's former color folks are obviously involved, and it seems they might have learned a few things from that effort, but there are some pretty distinct signs when we are involved, and I see the exact opposite right now.

In fact, I see several distinct, though inconclusive, signs that this was russia from the start.

Separate from that, why would we care at all about Kazakhstan?

We tend to like the people there, have very little problem with what russia has been doing there tech wise, they weren't threatening anyone, and nobody was threatening their borders.

Only russia, and maybe ccp, have any kind of motive to even contemplate doing this in the first place.

Taken with russia's timing, and the specific (extremely limited) forces deployed in both places makes it look like an intentional russian ploy.

They have a long history in doing this in election & olympic years, but wuhan-19 probably set their plans back a couple years.

edit on 31-1-2022 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

Why? Because they're trying to pick a fight. And it isn't a question as to whether or not the NED is factually involved in Kazakhstan or not. They undoubtedly are.

www.ned.org...

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 04:12 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Why? Because they're trying to pick a fight. And it isn't a question as to whether or not the NED is factually involved in Kazakhstan or not. They undoubtedly are.

www.ned.org...

NED is certainly involved there, that is where many of the 'color' folks are, but even if they were behind this they were seriously underfunded (10,000:1) compared to the ones we were actually involved in, and there is a massive difference in 'professionalism' apparent in their local leaders, meaning no agency training.

I also think NED is a dumb idea and wish obama had never created these things, but I just see no supportable signs that they had anything to do with it all.

Or anything they could possibly gain by doing so.

There just isn't any U.S. interest there, other than encouraging continued growth and increased quality of life over time.

None.

Same as Ukraine.

link   
Meanwhile, as the West and Putin fret about each other ...

Aaah So.

Cheers

link   

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 04:23 AM
link   
How a Sarasota Nurse Practitioner Saved Covid Lives Without Vaccines

From July 2021 to mid-January 2022, Hamalian and her Latitude Clinic have treated 1,092 covid patients.

For most of them, she prescribed the much-disparaged drug, ivermectin, and to all of them the treatment protocols of the much-disparaged doctors of the Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance.

Her results would shame mainstream medicine: Only one of Hamalian’s patients died.

None was intubated.

None was put on a ventilator.

Only ten were hospitalized.

The one who died was a man of advanced age with multiple end-stage cormorbities.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 04:28 AM
link   
The story of N-antibodies and why they are so important

New studies from the British Health Ministry suggests that COVID vaccines might interfere with the ability of our immune system to produce antibodies against other parts of the virus, crucial aspect for developing cross protection

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Israel is overrun with Covid. The vaccines have failed. The experiment must stop

Pfizer was wrong.

Science didn’t win. Biology won.

Our immune systems cleared out the anti-spike protein antibodies that the mRNA vaccines had forced them to make; and the vaccines did not produce the same long-term immunological improvements that natural infection and recovery from Covid cause.

Once the antibodies disappeared, the protection did too.

By July, new infections in Israel were soaring. By August, serious cases were soaring too. (The late summer 2021 spike is the fourth one on the top chart.)

The majority of the sick had been fully vaccinated - 60 percent as of mid-August. Yes, the unvaccinated still had a higher risk of becoming severely ill. But as I have written over and over, comparing death rates in unvaccinated elderly people in highly vaccinated countries to rates in the much larger group of vaccinated people is misleading. Many unvaccinated elderly people have not been vaccinated because they are too frail to tolerate a vaccine, and thus they are at high risk from Covid (or any illness).

The overall population-level numbers are what matter. Israeli health experts knew. “This is a very clear warning sign for the rest of the world,” one told Science magazine on August 15.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 04:38 AM
link   

We agree there is no interest there or in Ukraine. That's why I say they're trying to pick a fight. They wanted war with Russia back when Hillary was running. They still want war with Russia.

I view it as a rearranging of the deck chairs situation. War will distract from all the other disasters they are currently running in the wide open for everyone to see.

Again, there is no difference between NED and the CIA.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 04:48 AM
link   

We agree there is no interest there or in Ukraine. That's why I say they're trying to pick a fight. They wanted war with Russia back when Hillary was running. They still want war with Russia.

I view it as a rearranging of the deck chairs situation. War will distract from all the other disasters they are currently running in the wide open for everyone to see.

I agree partly (maybe mostly) on NED.

Some obama agency types were involved in creating that crap, but it's usually pretty obvious when the agency itself is doing something with those groups.

Funding and training/tactics are two of the first signs, then comes advance media placement and international propaganda.

None of those signs are here in this case.

And we just have no interest there in the first place.

For as much as I hate what obama's colors did, they did at least try to limit themselves to non nuke states that had a long history of threatening us or our allies in some way.

This just doesn't even fit with what he was doing, and no way biden did something like this without obama pulling the strings.

Will be an interesting CT to watch for a while, but I just don't see anything worth pursuing yet.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Some obama agency types were involved in creating that crap, but it's usually pretty obvious when the agency itself is doing something with those groups.

Funding and training/tactics are two of the first signs, then comes advance media placement and international propaganda.

For as much as I hate what obama's colors did, they did at least try to limit themselves to non nuke states that had a long history of threatening us or our allies in some way.

This just doesn't even fit with what he was doing, and no way biden did something like this without obama pulling the strings.

Will be an interesting CT to watch for a while, but I just don't see anything worth pursuing yet.

😂

Nothing worth pursuing. 🤣

And what do you mean they aren't funding anything in Kazakhstan? You're not even reading the source material I provide.
edit on 31-1-2022 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
Been saying this about China in Africa for a while now.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 05:11 AM
link   

😂

Nothing worth pursuing. 🤣

And what do you mean they aren't funding anything in Kazakhstan? You're not even reading the source material I provide.

1m is 2-3 American full benefit salaries, small office rent, travel expenses, and a handful of insignificant local bribes.

It isn't anywhere near the 10b+ spent on some of obama's colors.

This is an astronomical difference of the highest order.

I'm still looking for any clues that we are actually involved, but nothing I saw in the source passed initial debunking (meaning that while much of it was true, it's like blaming the ant hill on the road for the collision).

edit on 31-1-2022 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 05:22 AM
link   
IRS Issued Grand Jury Subpoena to JPMorgan for Hunter, James Biden Bank Records In Probe into Biden Family’s China Connections

“This wide-ranging grand jury subpoena suggests that Joe’s son and brother received transfers from an account with the Bank of China. The question that remains is why Bill Barr directly intervened to ensure that the U.S. Attorney in Delaware’s investigation into Joe’s family was kept from the public for over 17 months until after the election, as previous reporting has confirmed. David Weiss and Bill Barr—or someone with a conscience inside the Justice Department—should answer that question for the American people,”

www.marcopolousa.org...

t.me...
edit on 31-1-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-1-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

<< 176  177  178    180  181  182 >>

join