It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 172
<< 169  170  171    173  174  175 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Wow!
I share
Every
Single
Word.
If I may allow myself I would add that the time has come to step into the arena by making commitments in our communities at various levels, both political and social.
The time will come when our contribution will be crucial in our community.
Are we ready for that moment?

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 04:24 PM
link   

I needed to read that a couple times, letting it sink in. Thank you.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 04:35 PM
link   
files.abovetopsecret.com...
So I am waiting for this to be fact checked on ~Meta~
While on the mc site followed a path that led to this gem

Clarence Thomas Once Said the Quiet Part Out Loud Regarding Joe Biden: 'No Idea What He Was Talking About

Which then went on to hear
Hypocrite

Just consider the irony that Biden used the filibuster, which he has characterized as a “Jim Crow relic,” to prevent a woman who could have been the first black woman to serve as a SCOTUS justice?

a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Dr. Marcelo Dignani shows graphene oxide microtubules seen under the light microscope

This is a vaccine applied to all of humanity.
Watch how the nanotubules flow in the undried liquid of an experimental phase 3 inoculation.

These toxic compounds, very similar to graphene nanotubes, are found in this inoculum.

My God!
God save us. God save us.

Video

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: duncanhidao

Wow!
I share
Every
Single
Word.
If I may allow myself I would add that the time has come to step into the arena by making commitments in our communities at various levels, both political and social.

For those in the know all this time, this may be the moment we've been waiting for and step up to mediate, for lack of better words.

I myself find it hard. I'm worn out after these last years and have become a recluse. After watching the convoy go by this morning, in tears of happiness, decided that it is safely in the hands of a slightly larger group, many with new found enthusiasm to dig for the truth. I'm taking a little break and going to try to see how I can face doing as you suggest, offer that contribution to community, a community I've felt alienated from for two years. It's so extreme here that I've become afraid to speak out but there is no excuse on my part as challenging those emotions is also part of my healing, and growth. I knew it was coming.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 05:09 PM
link   
t.me...

edit on 29-1-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Nanotech in the shots?

Very interesting images and effort by a doctor. None is surprising, but take note of what he did that might have "enhanced" the emergence of these odd things.

I'm not a fan of a huge reveal on this, I also find it won't be needed as a whole. YMMV of course depending on POV.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao
I'm ready

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: 38181
Thank you

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo
It's been an arduous uphill battle. It's been painful and harrowing for so many for so long. But we keep going because there's no quit in us and that's why we win

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 05:23 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

You immediately reminded me of THIS

ElectRx program: aims to help the human body heal itself through the neuromodulation of organ functions using ultra-miniature devices that could be administered through a minimally invasive injection.

'ELECTRX has the courage to imagine revolutionary therapies for self-healing'

…… The program aims to create ultraminiaturized devices that would require only minimally invasive insertion procedures such as injection through a needle.

PROGRAM (RE-NET)

Atom-wide graphene sensors could provide unprecedented information on the structure and function of the brain.

The new technology funded by DARPA's RE-NET program enables monitoring and stimulation of neurons using simultaneously optical and electronic methods.

The new device uses graphene, a recently discovered form of carbon.

Graphene sensors are electrically conductive but only 4 atoms thick, less than 1 nanometer.

…… This technology provides the ability to modulate neural function by applying programmed pulses of electricity or light to temporarily activate neurons.

Historically, researchers have limited themselves to correlational studies that suggest, but do not demonstrate, causal links between neural activity and behavior. We now have the opportunity to see, measure, and directly stimulate neural circuits to explore these relationships.

and THIS

FORGET

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Download this application (android only) and try to use it when you are with friends vaccinated and not ...
A new world will open up to you.

There are those who carried out the experiment in a cemetery and the bodies still emit.
It's not a Joke
edi t on 29-1-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 06:00 PM
link   
This tech we are witnessing come to fruition appears to be the kind that could hook us up like the Borg. I am gonna want to pass on the whole concept even if I am wrong just to not get in a rush. I am probably gonna want to think they have lied so much about the jabs that I will never want to trust them again.

You immediately reminded me of THIS

ElectRx program: aims to help the human body heal itself through the neuromodulation of organ functions using ultra-miniature devices that could be administered through a minimally invasive injection.

'ELECTRX has the courage to imagine revolutionary therapies for self-healing'

…… The program aims to create ultraminiaturized devices that would require only minimally invasive insertion procedures such as injection through a needle.

PROGRAM (RE-NET)

Atom-wide graphene sensors could provide unprecedented information on the structure and function of the brain.

The new technology funded by DARPA's RE-NET program enables monitoring and stimulation of neurons using simultaneously optical and electronic methods.

The new device uses graphene, a recently discovered form of carbon.

Graphene sensors are electrically conductive but only 4 atoms thick, less than 1 nanometer.

…… This technology provides the ability to modulate neural function by applying programmed pulses of electricity or light to temporarily activate neurons.

Historically, researchers have limited themselves to correlational studies that suggest, but do not demonstrate, causal links between neural activity and behavior. We now have the opportunity to see, measure, and directly stimulate neural circuits to explore these relationships.

and THIS

FORGET

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I'm going with they are ALL compromised (kickbacks, bribes, blackmail), some more than others.

One of my favorite Russian quotes:
"The underlying aim was not to win the war but to use the conflict to create a constant state of destabilized perception in order to manage and control."
― Vladislav Yuryevich Surkov (Surkovian Method: non-linear or hybrid warfare paradigm) 2015 NATO Research Paper [PDF]

Lavrov unplugged...

Lots more Lavrov quotes at Spu tnik.

Charlie don't surf. Neither does a F-35C.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Now this. Link

Smart move, if Zelenski starts dumping all the crappo that Ukraine has on Biden/Pelosi/Romney crimes, then the Administration can go back and point to the "Leaked" information and say, "See they are just Russian Conspiracies".

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Link

Does this mean that Trudeau has abandoned his post? Should he be arrested for treason at this point?

originally posted by: crankyoldman

I mention this, only because we'll never know the reason for the crash, but there was the drop about electronics and such. Could be a vaxxident too.

Good question, was the pilot vaccinated?

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Italians lined up to report the government to the prosecutor of their city!

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Too soon.

Wow!
I share
Every
Single
Word.

top topics

<< 169  170  171    173  174  175 >>

join