It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 124
<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

The following definitions are intriguing for BATMAN:

1) MERRIAM-WEBSTER

Definition of batman

(Entry 1 of 2)
: an orderly of a British military officer

Batman geographical name
Bat·​man | bät-ˈmän

Definition of Batman (Entry 2 of 2)
town in southeastern Turkey in Asia population 365,500

First Known Use of batman

1755, in the meaning defined above

History and Etymology for batman

French bât packsaddle

To build on definition 1 (military orderly), I have personal experience of a Batman relationship!

My parents bought a large house off a British colonel. The gardener had been the Colonel's BATMAN during WWII and the Colonel became so dependent on him that he employed him after the war. A clause in the house purchase was that we had to retain the Batman/gardener until he died.

So think laterally, could POTUS45 have been JFK Jr's "batman"? Or is he the US Military Alliance generals' batman?

Re definition 2, we need to look into the location Batman in Turkey! Could it be near Noah's Ark? Or a location associated with Noah's descendents? Or even a location associated with drowned Nephilim?

2) WORDNIK

Definitions
from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.

noun A British military officer's orderly.

from The Century Dictionary.

noun A Turkish weight varying in amount in different localities.
noun A person allowed by the government to every company of a regiment on foreign service.

from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.

noun A man who has charge of a bathorse and his load.
noun A weight used in the East, varying according to the locality; in Turkey, the greater batman is about 157 pounds, the lesser only a fourth of this; at Aleppo and Smyrna, the batman is 17 pounds.

from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.

noun A unit of weight used in the East.
noun military A servant or valet to an army officer.

from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.

noun an orderly assigned to serve a British military officer

Etymologies
from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
[Obsolete bat, packsaddle (from French bât, from Old French bast, from Late Latin bastum) + man.]
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
From Turkish batman.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
bat (“packsaddle”) +‎ man. The element bat is from French bât, from Old French bast.

a) So, using the "eastern weight" definition, POTUS45 saying he is BATMAN is saying:

I am Q (17 pounds)

b) Consider that the Etymology from old french BAST also makes a BATMAN =

A Revolutionary from The Bastille (where the guillotining took place in the French Revolution)

Food for thought!
edit on 19-1-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EtMN, building on your post about AI robots, I stumbled across these odd @romanadidulo posts this eve:

#1:

Interesting question...

Q: Queen Romana, why would a Country suddenly ask their people to have as many Children as possible?

Answer: That's because of 2 reasons.

a) Population is getting older

b) Their Population was mainly Robots (turned off now) appearing Human.

#2:

Robots Factories/Clones Factories are kaput, finished, gone too.

Soooooo back to Natural Human Species here we go😊👽☝️👑

Seems to be implying that a significant percentage of "humanity" are robots and that we will need to go forth and multiply to bring the population back to critical mass?
edit on 20-1-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
The Dem cities were safer during the riots. Now the defunded and de-vaxxed police are no deterrent to violent crimes. LA, NY. Those two have turned into Lord of the Flies.

Tragically, the shootings here in the Chicago area are trending younger. 6...yes...SIX children shot here today in separate incidents.

Look at the chart on the website below. The police are on the payroll of the gangs, and of the few who do get arrested, most are let go by the same bich who initially dismissed all 19 charges against Jussie Smollett.

See the chart: chicago.suntimes.com...

It's equally sad that parents and relatives of even the young victims don't care enough to march on city hall demanding a change. I can't for the life of me fathom such levels of apathy.

If my child was gunned down and the police let the crook go, the chief of police would suffer a loss similar to mine. Perhaps Only STRONG messages get heard and generate action?

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 12:15 AM
link   
t.me...

WE the people are at the stage where WE take back our freedoms and end this tyranny

Time to close down the vaccination centres

A criminal case is now in full flow here in the UK. That means that all vaccination centres are holding vital evidence for this investigation

People around the UK are turning up in force to hospitals and vaccination centres to end this madness

By law and by the legal system, these deep state people in power are compliant and will be punished

The evidence submitted is staggering and so many more people are coming forward. This is mass genocide

All of this will be over soon, and we are going to have a big part to say in this

Exciting times

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

I fully expect what we once called the Soviet Union to become simply a unified region connected through Councils and such. To happen, stuff has to happen. Figure Inversion here, if Joe loves Ukraine, we need to not. If Joe hates Vlad, we need to like.

Absolutely

edit on 20-1-2022 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Video from 1-23-21

I think many instances of abnormality have been purposely passed over...while folks distract with some pretty useless meme's and look at me posts...Has anyone come to any solid conclusions regarding this video?

IMO ..These may be the Helpful "Gray's" being removed from power "Peacefully" just weeks before the "Evil" Reptilians take control...but what would a conspiracy theorist know right..I welcome all opinions except the one that says this is normal..

How soon Distractions make us forget..WHO are those little people..why the spotlight..why the stage full of people..Just simply why?..Look closely the first little guy out is in a white shroud of sorts..
edit on 20-1-2022 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-1-2022 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Interesting question from my perspective, ML.

On the one hand, in a trusting world - yes, of course I'd give blood again!

On the other hand though:
We know these satanists drink the blood of their victims not just for the adrenochrome but because they think they gain some of the victims soul energy from it... I would like some clarity on that before "diluting" my soul energy!

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
a reply to: carewemust
We Are The News Now

I find it challenging to maintain peace of mind along with all of the baggage of being a victim and also an active participant in the melee. I do let things bother me in the interim between battles, but when the moment comes, I'm able to go completely with the flow.
I just train myself not to react to provocation, and definitely not to over-react to everything....more of a delayed reaction. Although all of those bad things in your meem are present in my daily life, I try to take the path where I save my anger for those who really deserve it, not random people who cross me in an innocent way. When I do that, take the act of forgiveness, it feels much better than inflicting harm on people who I am no better than.

I try to think of a model to base my ideas upon. Aside from having a self-evident merit that stands on it's own, the only ideas I can rely upon are the Buddhist warrior monks and the Founding Fathers. I know it's a silly mash-up, but who else can we gain inspiration from? I just wish it was easier to be cool and unconcerned, like an unemotional businessman. When I have a business problem, or think too hard about people who oppose me, it gets tough sometimes.

Commander Spock is another one of my models for many of those situations, he really is the Renaissance Man in a lot of ways. I'm just an a-hole.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Anyone else find it odd that "wordle" is perpetually trending on the twit?

Also Trending Twit

Said it here in 2018. NK/SK unified, it will be rolled out slowly. Why? People, evidently, can deal with an Olympic Athlete saying he's a woman and not miss a beat, even cast a vote for him/her/them/they as governor. But somehow NK must be a perpetual enemy or folks loose their minds. 60 years of relentless programming is hard to break it seems.

In fairness. In a polarity reality, stability requires the "enemy" exist to create contrast, so, strangely, declaring world wide peace would throw things into total chaos. Posted here REALLY early was a paper written in the 60's (Rand corp maybe?) saying that exact thing but without an understanding of the polarity problem. We want peace, but without the enemy to define it we cannot pursue it, as such, we cannot get it. Loop.

It really helps to see the polarity reality system at work and break the limitations it creates. There is really no need to "live" by it, observe it-yes, live within for now-yes, but by it- no. Frankly, using it to one's advantage is a good idea.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

There is an old saying:
"You can not promise peace without enforcing conflict. If you are in peace, then you should not promise conflict."

I don't think these people understand that. They feel that an enemy is needed, or they just hate humans. Either way they suck.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
---russian numbers stations very active ---
Trolling is Fun

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Wow, synchronicity again EtMN,... ma was relating about a Rothschild telling her the history of Reuters at some social do.
"Started by Paul Reuters in his 20s then kept in the family when his son took over..."

Anywho... after reading your post, I checked out the Wiki.

It reads to me like Paul Reuters started as a lackey of the Rothschilds; running their communications, which needed to be faster than anyone else's if they were to "control both sides of all wars". This initially started with carrier pigeons. Then they set him up as a company when they saw the need for more fine-tuned control as everyone started getting faster communication through the telegraph? He HAD to build it into the most trusted communications company or the Rothschilds would lose their communications advantage?

The son's "suicide" in 1915 (2nd year of WW I) looksvery dubious to me as it allowed a George Roderick Jones to take over the company (for the Rothschilds?).

Interestingly, George Roderick Jones was the great grandfather of ex-UK PM David Cameron's wife, Samantha Cameron, via Viscountess Astor!

In 1920, Jones married the author Enid Bagnold, and they had four children.[1] Their only daughter, Laurian, was born in 1921,[9] and was married first, from 1952 to 1955, to Rowland Winn,[10] and second to Anne-Pierre d’Harcourt, the son of Robert d'Harcourt.[8] A son, Timothy Angus Jones, was born in 1924[11] and later married Patricia David Pandora Clifford, daughter of Sir Bede Clifford,[12] becoming the father of Annabel Astor, who is the mother of Samantha Cameron.

Now consider how Jones took over Reuters 4 years after the sinking of the Titanic and death of John Jacob Astor IV, then 2 generations later one of his grandchildren becomes Viscountess Astor??

A worthy dig for someone better at genealogy and social history than me.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I only looked at the first dozen books on that list and they are all relevant to our last 4yrs investigations:

Conspiratorial forces controlling governments
Joe Biden
Secret on the Tarmac
Sacred Mysteries of Stargate Ascension
Adrenochrome
The War on Terror
Beyond Banksters
Underground Bases
A Queer Thing Happened to America: And What a Long, Strange Trip It's Been
The Father and the Son: My Father's Journey into the Monastic Life
The United States and Russia
The Memoirs of Bob Hope's and Henry Kissinger's Mind-Controlled Slave
Programmed to Kill: The Politics of Serial Murder
The Temples of Karnak
Biowarfare & Terrorism
Destroying World Order: U.S. Imperialism in the Middle East Before and After September 11
Prince Andrew: The End of the Monarchy and Epstein
Eternal Strangers: Critical Views of Jews and Judaism Through the Ages
Q: Dark to Light

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 02:00 AM
link   
On this Day DELTAs - Jan 20th

Only 1 1 Yr DELTA

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 8ac2bc No.7864137 📁
Jan 20 2020 23:18:10 (EST)
www.youtube.com...📁
Q

URL: Eisenhower warns us of the Military Industrial Complex:

Has all this warmongering and transfer of weapons to Ukraine allowed the Alliance to record evidence against the M.I..C.?

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Are the weapons viable? How many do you waste before you are satisfied.

With what I know, the weapon would test fine until you took it to war at which time it would fail to function.

Would not be difficult at all.

P

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Oooh errr! That's very interesting. Gives me a new 'angle' to keep an eye open for.
Thank you.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

That's the "J" in MIJI.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Interesting question from my perspective, ML.

On the one hand, in a trusting world - yes, of course I'd give blood again!

On the other hand though:
We know these satanists drink the blood of their victims not just for the adrenochrome but because they think they gain some of the victims soul energy from it... I would like some clarity on that before "diluting" my soul energy!

I often wonder if anyone's paying attention to what they do in churches. Drinking the red koolaid (blood) and eating the flesh (bread). In catholic churches, they tell people during catechism the wafer is literally the eating of jesus.

There's a lot more info regarding how everything is connected which may well cause world wide heart attacks when they find out who is really being worshipped.

Link

2,000 year old gold coated jewish Torah decorated with satanic symbolism.

edit on 20-1-2022 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

What are we missing about Ukraine? Russia could just shut off gas lines from going through there, food production can be done in shipping containers year-round, and its wintertime so starting a war with Russia is certain failure for any forces going in. So, what's so important about Ukraine?

Without getting into possible personal motivations of Putin, for the Russian state, a lot of it is geopolitics. The northeast of Ukraine is just too close to Moscow and the terrain between the two is not particularly difficult for military forces to cross. That may be why, in the eyes of the Russian state, economic sanctions aren't seen as a solution.

This situation has driven policy of Muscovy for centuries.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: crankyoldman

What are we missing about Ukraine? Russia could just shut off gas lines from going through there, food production can be done in shipping containers year-round, and its wintertime so starting a war with Russia is certain failure for any forces going in. So, what's so important about Ukraine?

What are we missing?

Many abducted women from eastern Europe are Ukrainian.

Ukraine has no known resources that couldn't be obtained elsewhere for less hassle.

The only real use for Ukraine right now is as a buffer zone, which a war would wreck.

It seems that the only reason Ukraine is of any use is as an exploitable people for the criminal elements in this whole war issue. Something is missing here, and we all seem to be missing it. Anyone want to point it out?

EDITED PART BELOW

Well, it might be way out in left field, but I just realized that a large public war with restrictions on the media about what's really going on does have one main use. You can hide the deaths from the politicians handling of the vaccines by blaming the deaths on the war.

Like I said it's really out there but given the number of dead and soon to be dead from the vaccines, and you end up with a lot of very desperate politicians trying to cover it all up. A war could be used to do that. How many died from the mishandling of the Spanish Flu, how many died from the Great War? The flu killed more, but the war was blamed. Could they be trying to pull that off again?

Imo it's theater. A while back now we got a "theory" (sounded more like the anon was plugged in) that what they intended to do was walk us to the "precipice" which was World War. Anon claimed that all the militaries were playing along at this point and that something was going to happen which would be pinned on Biden. This would cause battle lines to be drawn and from all appearances, the world was about to fight it out. At that point, the military would take over and set everything straight.

I don't know if that's how it will play out, but that would definitely qualify as a "precipice." And people would be pretty pissed at Biden and likely happy when the military intervened.

new topics

top topics

<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join