It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 123
<< 120  121  122    124  125  126 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 08:31 PM
link   
---russian numbers stations very active ---

Also

UVB-76 is a Russian "Buzzer" station.
It normally sits and buzzes at a frequency of 4625 KHz
Somebody is broadcasting a bunch of 💩 around that frequency
They've been broadcasting music as well as random noise that, when seen in a waterfall spectrum, forms pictures of ding dongs, Russian profanity and guy fawkes masks among others.

Trolling is Fun

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 08:39 PM
link   
The Dem cities were safer during the riots. Now the defunded and de-vaxxed police are no deterrent to violent crimes. LA, NY. Those two have turned into Lord of the Flies.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Letter Linkage

USSS’s production contains extensive Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) redactions, which do not apply to Congress and should not be applied to this production

I'd be willing to bet that 75 out 100 people who voted for Team Joe would see nothing in this at all. So expecting them to understand Deep State, Mockinbird eneMedia, SES, CCP spies etc. is simply a bridge to far at this point.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: duncanhidao
Are the Military and Trump in control?

Think about it logically.
The only way is the military. Fully controlled. Save & spread (once 11.3 verifies as 1st marker).
Biggest advanced drop on Pol.
Q

11.3 = Law of War Manual

11.3.2 Duration of GC Obligations in the Case of Occupied Territory.
In the home territory of parties to the conflict, the application of the GC shall cease on the general close of
military operations.
In the case of occupied territory, the application of the GC shall cease

ONE YEAR

after the general close of military operations.

END IS 20 JAN 2022

Drop 19 Jan X delta :

Remember THIS DAY.
We are WITH YOU.
Timing is everything.
STATE_OF_THE_UNION.
JUDGEMENT DAY.

THE GREAT AWAKENING.

Q Clearance Patriot

My fellow Americans, over the course of the next several days you will undoubtedly realize that we are taking back our great country (the land of the free) from the evil tyrants that wish to do us harm and destroy the last remaining refuge of shining light. On POTUS’ order, we have initiated certain fail-safes that shall safeguard the public from the primary fallout which is slated to occur 11.3 upon the arrest announcement of Mr. Podesta (actionable 11.4). Confirmation (to the public) of what is occurring will then be revealed and will not be openly accepted. Public riots are being organized in serious numbers in an effort to prevent the arrest and capture of more senior public officials. On POTUS’ order, a state of temporary military control will be actioned and special ops carried out. False leaks have been made to retain several within the confines of the United States to prevent extradition and special operator necessity. Rest assured, the safety and well-being of every man, woman, and child of this country is being exhausted in full. However, the atmosphere within the country will unfortunately be divided as so many have fallen for the corrupt and evil narrative that has long been broadcast. We will be initiating the Emergency Broadcast System (EMS) during this time in an effort to provide a direct message (avoiding the fake news) to all citizens. Organizations and/or people that wish to do us harm during this time will be met with swift fury – certain laws have been pre-lifted to provide our great military the necessary authority to handle and conduct these operations (at home and abroad).

Biblical

The mind seeks peaceful solutions.
Solutions where the bad guys are exposed and the good guys celebrate.

Because the heart tells you that what will come will be terrible
and the horror you feel inside is so great and deep
that the mind does not want to accept it.

The end of the war is further away
and the echoes of shots getting closer and closer ...

Do You Hear the People Sing?

God help us
edit on 19-1-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 09:27 PM
link   
U2 spy plane at Groom Lake Area 51, 1958.

Narrative provocateur building...

twitter.com...

Photo of the Day...

Russian games

UVB-76 (The Buzzer) is a numbers station run by the russians since 1981. Its used to organize covert ops and military movements. Changes correspond to Rus. military action - like during 2014 crimea annex. Yesterday it was playing Gangam Style and sending spectrogram Troll Faces.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 09:36 PM
link   

sorry to here about your sore

This is considered therapy time for me since I do not trust "doctors"
the only reason my name is crazyfox is because bat fecal matter crazy to stay within t&c did not sound cool.
In regards to "psyop" I am in all honesty trying to debunk it (huge agharti nerd) am failing miserably.
Maybe both are correct with the right perspective. Realms and dimensions versus volume and circumference.
After the last couple years nothing is what it seems and all that we have been told is prob a lie.
a reply to: guidedbyblake
Welcome back
Why Trump Voters want him back

We spoke with Trump supporters at the former president's 2022 "Save America" rally to find out why they believe America needs saving, what Trump still means to them, and what the future of the Republican Party might be without him.

edit on 1/19/2022 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 09:44 PM
link   

The army commander added a Russian attack on Ukraine is so likely at this point that no steps need to be taken to provoke further steps. "I think Ukraine does not need to do anything other than exist at this point, everything is moving toward armed conflict," Herem said.

news.err.ee...

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
---russian numbers stations very active ---

Also

UVB-76 is a Russian "Buzzer" station.
It normally sits and buzzes at a frequency of 4625 KHz
Somebody is broadcasting a bunch of 💩 around that frequency
They've been broadcasting music as well as random noise that, when seen in a waterfall spectrum, forms pictures of ding dongs, Russian profanity and guy fawkes masks among others.

Trolling is Fun

I first read about numbers stations in a book called Big Secrets by William Poundstone. At the time the book was written (early 1980's), nobody really knew what these stations were used for, altho of course espionage was the main suspect. Now, that seems to be taken as a given.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

What are we missing about Ukraine? Russia could just shut off gas lines from going through there, food production can be done in shipping containers year-round, and its wintertime so starting a war with Russia is certain failure for any forces going in. So, what's so important about Ukraine?

What are we missing?

Many abducted women from eastern Europe are Ukrainian.

Ukraine has no known resources that couldn't be obtained elsewhere for less hassle.

The only real use for Ukraine right now is as a buffer zone, which a war would wreck.

It seems that the only reason Ukraine is of any use is as an exploitable people for the criminal elements in this whole war issue. Something is missing here, and we all seem to be missing it. Anyone want to point it out?

EDITED PART BELOW

Well, it might be way out in left field, but I just realized that a large public war with restrictions on the media about what's really going on does have one main use. You can hide the deaths from the politicians handling of the vaccines by blaming the deaths on the war.

Like I said it's really out there but given the number of dead and soon to be dead from the vaccines, and you end up with a lot of very desperate politicians trying to cover it all up. A war could be used to do that. How many died from the mishandling of the Spanish Flu, how many died from the Great War? The flu killed more, but the war was blamed. Could they be trying to pull that off again?

edit on 19-1-2022 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Well, the "Voting Right Act" Legalize Democratic Cheating Act failed to advance, as expected.

Thank God, the attempt to nuke the filibuster also failed.
Senate Blocks Chuck Schumer’s Gambit to Break Filibuster. Manchin & Sinema stuck to their guns, and the motion failed 48-52.

Sinema said she actually supports the Voting Rights Act, but that eliminating the filibuster will just cause more divisions, and set us up for major instability in the future, and that anything as serious as voting legislation needs to be bipartisan.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

What are we missing about Ukraine? Russia could just shut off gas lines from going through there, food production can be done in shipping containers year-round, and its wintertime so starting a war with Russia is certain failure for any forces going in. So, what's so important about Ukraine?

What are we missing?

Many abducted women from eastern Europe are Ukrainian.

Ukraine has no known resources that couldn't be obtained elsewhere for less hassle.

The only real use for Ukraine right now is as a buffer zone, which a war would wreck.

It seems that the only reason Ukraine is of any use is as an exploitable people for the criminal elements in this whole war issue. Something is missing here, and we all seem to be missing it. Anyone want to point it out?

EDITED PART BELOW

Well, it might be way out in left field, but I just realized that a large public war with restrictions on the media about what's really going on does have one main use. You can hide the deaths from the politicians handling of the vaccines by blaming the deaths on the war.

Like I said it's really out there but given the number of dead and soon to be dead from the vaccines, and you end up with a lot of very desperate politicians trying to cover it all up. A war could be used to do that. How many died from the mishandling of the Spanish Flu, how many died from the Great War? The flu killed more, but the war was blamed. Could they be trying to pull that off again?

For me this isn't really a linear thing. For example, when Vlad returned I saw white hat, so the subsequent years of russia russia russia did nothing to me - I don't have to shed it. To understand, we're talking eons of issues, not 50 years of it, to resolve. That includes ridding various seemingly innocuous areas of the planet of some seriously awful energy. Including Russia of course.

From my POV, the events are being done in a seQuence, but it isn't linear either. For example, assuming the Tonga event was both natural and unnatural, we could say that was needed before Ukraine. Or even before more US stuff. One would then say "but what the hell does Tonga have to do with Ukraine?" Impossible to describe, non linear puzzle involving eons of seriously awful planetary energy that must be dealt with before we get past "yes it is, no it isn't stuff.

Tonga was pressure release at a minimum, which always change things on Earth.

Note Team Joe's public resignation on Ukraine. Defeat. They lost and they'll struggle to spin it because no US Troops will be going. If it goes right, Ukraine will form an alliance, rid themselves of the trash, and Unity will begin. If.

Problem is, factions are dug in, because they are totally screwed no matter what happens. The main issue is Humans As Currency must end, entirely, for anything to really change. That is the goal, once that is shifted, none of any of this will matter a drop. I'm not a Nesara Gesara guy, but consider if that were to occur, even in part, the Humans As Currency issue shifts epically on that alone.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Hope they get this Judge
75 Years Judge says no ASAP

he FDA apparently disagreed. During a hearing on Dec. 14, 2021, its counsel steadfastly maintained that the court should not require the agency to produce more than 500 pages per month, harping on the FDA’s purported limited resources, its need to redact personal information, and duty to protect Pfizer’s trade secret interests, all the while ignoring the interests of the American people.

U.S. District Judge Mark T. Pittman, Northern District of Texas, expressed dismay at the FDA’s proposed rate of production. He found the duration requested by the FDA unreasonable, comparing it to the actions of totalitarian nations. As such, the judge on Jan. 6 ordered the FDA to produce at least 55,000 pages per month.

edit on 1/19/2022 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 10:38 PM
link   
All good questions and analysis, Pete.

I'm hoping we will get answers soon, maybe as part of the scene setting in the 8 hour videos post EBS? Or maybe in the "Last posts [self destruction]"?

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: carewemust

City I'm in had more snow than anyone I've talked to yet has seen here.
My neighbor said she'd lived here for 10 years and never saw anything close.
Snow didn't start to melt until yesterday.

But today it's 60 degrees here. How crazy is that.

That sounds like TN in the winter? Every December growing up in Memphis and Nashville people would always whine that "its too warm for winter". Then a lot of times it will be a front come thru it rains then turns to ice for a while before ending in snow. It might hang around a few days and back to warm weather for a time then another round. I see they are having that again this year in the South and TN right now. That is Winter in the South almost every week.

edit on 19-1-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: BioavAilabilityGuy

Thank you COM! It is an astute honor to be amongst the brilliant minds and various pov that helps build the map of everything. The dedication you and Sufi, as well as BT, FF, Cavv, and all the usual suspects that add value and help guide a shining light as we are currently undergoing the dark2light transition.

May we soon live in less interesting times. Lol

Cheers

I tell my dad the Chinese curse was that you live in interesting times and explain because when it is boring life is good. There is nothing forcing people to be overly concerned. I am thinking in the US it has always been interesting times. Change has been a good and a bad thing but boredom would be only if you lived by yourself in the wilderness.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 11:08 PM
link   
🤡🤣😂

twitter.com...

You might be even more surprised to see how close the Rothschilds & Reuters are... Reuters was the business front for the carrier pigeon network of news delivery, trusted by Queen Victoria & Prince Albert of Saxe-Coburg Gotha.

Reference: Rothschild Timeline (click "1850" in timeline)

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Noice finds on the Tripcode links, crazyfox!

I wonder where else they could be used as look-ups?

Perhaps:

Patents
Panama papers
Wikileaks
Govt dept websites
News Agencies (Reuters, AP, Bloomberg)
Medical research papers
Govt contracts
Military manuals
U.N. website
N.A.T.O. website
Swiss Banking system
EU website and/or laws

Put the above together and the Tripcodes could be the MIRROR "spider" spinning the Web of White Hat discovery of criminal connections?

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

angelchemuel, re "Would be interested why it warranted a post from you! ":

At the time I was getting the alloy wheels on the Maserati refurbished and went to a place just down the road from Ashchurch. When I got home, someone had posted something about US and DARPA company's presence on the Ashchurch site so I dug a bit with some net searches.

A bit of a synchronicity in timing here but:

I've been questioning my ma as to whether there are any caves under the hill that is Stow on the Wold. My contention is that the hill is limestone so there SHOULD be caves within.

Anywho, 1.5 miles from Stow on the Wold is the Little Rissington Airbase, that was a US airbase in the 70s. My parents used to play Badminton in their facilities, and I had my "First Communion" there. The base is now disbanded and turned into a housing estate and go-kart track but the underground stuff must still be there.

Whilst I was interrogating ma about Stow caves, she remembered that she had been told by Stow locals, electricians, in the 70s that there was a sprawling underground military hospital and nuclear bunker under the airbase.

The locals had told her in the pub all about it but then added "We signed the Official Secrets Act before they would give us the work... so don't tell anyone else about it!"... ROFL at how village gossip beats Official Secrets Act!

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: tommyjo

Good post, thanks. I didn't even bother watching the video prior to it, because it's silly, and it dilutes the serious issues.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Well this happened while using Hs1Jq13jV6
Book list from goodreads.com

Most likely this list of books are from someone looking for this connection, but still interesting.

top topics

<< 120  121  122    124  125  126 >>

join