It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 122
<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Dr. Doom Schwab's opening comments at the latest WEF/Davos Club were quite revealing.

Fauci in his office, surrounded by pictures of Fauci, watching that scene from "Fauci" where Fauci is in his office surrounded by pictures of Fauci.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Thanks Rel, hope you enjoyed.
Literally about 30 minutes from me!
Yes, that's the one. They've been going through a lot of refurb since C19 started. Now, since about last September maybe October, loads more cars on the base and comings and goings. Huge amount of jeep type vehicles a while back.
Would be interested why it warranted a post from you!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

City I'm in had more snow than anyone I've talked to yet has seen here.
My neighbor said she'd lived here for 10 years and never saw anything close.
Snow didn't start to melt until yesterday.

But today it's 60 degrees here. How crazy is that.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

qalerts.app...

Zigzag

American Holocaust ANTIFA Human Trafficker Rep. Jerry Nadler Planned Parenthood Selling Baby Fetal Tissue Conspiracy Theory Qanon Post 3414 There Are Hundreds of Q Proofs at This Point - No Chance They Are Coincidental

to graphic to play here
mG7VJxZNCI

Narratve collapsing with moronic

edit on 1/19/2022 by CrazyFox because: to be clear

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Also, let's remembered 'WW' could be interpreted as teeth or "fangs." Batman logo's winged outline could be interpreted as fangs at the points of each wing. Thank you for the value add. Also, reminds me of spHanx and unlovely Rita and the droves of others catching and quarantining and eventually fading out of the limelight. Such a Lovely Meter Maid after all? Lol I kid.

On to other tidbits, I thought about the pronunciation of Omicron. And one could break it up to oh, Mic's gone or wrong. Unless, you throw in the Omni which they tore down 40 years ago.

That aside, we have to show the people with the power of inversion. Trump let the dangerous animal walk right into a handcuffed cluster funk topped with collosal failure. Can you say highspeed come apart?

The patience and the thorough due diligence of this thread is the culmination of crowd source open intelligence that is above reproach and needs to be used as a tool for the future to keep those who try to operate in the shadows in check.

Between the narrative collapse, the media narrative implosion + what ever possible ff they scramble together in Ukraine. This was necessary. I predict that they will have Q anonymous for those that refused to believe and still have their training wheels on and blatantly refuse to look at the facts. I forgot who mentioned the cognitive dissonance early is right.
But in disinformational warfare
It's a necessary evil.

Anyways, sorry to ramble. Need to hit the unlurq button as the real fun begins.

22 is the year of the double bOOmerrang!

Cheers

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 04:58 PM
link   
OMG=Omigawn=Omicron, lol, borrowed that one from ketsuko, watching this rare press conference with Joe and I can’t believe what I’m seeing and hearing ! Not even sure how to try and un-wrap it yet ? He’s being bombarded with tough, harsh questions and his answers are beyond belief. He’s asked what he thinks about low poll numbers and he just says “ I don’t believe them. “ Wow, will be interesting to see the feedback on this train wreck, lol, or is it a train robbery
uggg he looks at his watch as he’s being pummeled....soooooooo weird !

edit on 19-1-2022 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-1-2022 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
OMG=Omigawn, lol, borrowed that one from ketsuko, watching this rare press conference with Joe and I can’t believe what I’m seeing and hearing ! Not even sure how to try ad un-wrap it yet ? He’s being bombarded with tough, harsh questions and his answers are beyond belief. He’s asked what he thinks about low poll numbers and he just says “ I don’t believe them. “ Wow, will be interesting to see the feedback on this train wreck, lol, or is it a train robbery
uggg he looks at his watch as he’s being pummeled....soooooooo weird !

DJT

The reason is racism, sheesh sometimes DJT can be so thick.

Evidently he's doing a State Of The Union on March 1st? How many injections will they have to give him to get through that 15 minutes of reading the tiny teleprompter instead of the 80inch one???

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: BioavAilabilityGuy

Also, let's remembered 'WW' could be interpreted as teeth or "fangs." Batman logo's winged outline could be interpreted as fangs at the points of each wing. Thank you for the value add. Also, reminds me of spHanx and unlovely Rita and the droves of others catching and quarantining and eventually fading out of the limelight. Such a Lovely Meter Maid after all? Lol I kid.

On to other tidbits, I thought about the pronunciation of Omicron. And one could break it up to oh, Mic's gone or wrong. Unless, you throw in the Omni which they tore down 40 years ago.

That aside, we have to show the people with the power of inversion. Trump let the dangerous animal walk right into a handcuffed cluster funk topped with collosal failure. Can you say highspeed come apart?

The patience and the thorough due diligence of this thread is the culmination of crowd source open intelligence that is above reproach and needs to be used as a tool for the future to keep those who try to operate in the shadows in check.

Between the narrative collapse, the media narrative implosion + what ever possible ff they scramble together in Ukraine. This was necessary. I predict that they will have Q anonymous for those that refused to believe and still have their training wheels on and blatantly refuse to look at the facts. I forgot who mentioned the cognitive dissonance early is right.
But in disinformational warfare
It's a necessary evil.

Anyways, sorry to ramble. Need to hit the unlurq button as the real fun begins.

22 is the year of the double bOOmerrang!

Cheers

Welcome BAG, looking forward to your contributions in the weeks to come.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

edit on 1/19/2022 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Madrusa
a reply to: FlyingFox
Ouch you sure got me there...

lol, the idea that I "steal" meems is pretty hilarious. Should I have my internet cut off, or my hands, so I can't type?

Your authoritarian-style statements say more about you than you think. Mostly that you tend to make broad assertions from a low-information perspective. In that, you try to cast everyone else as the bad guy, after having near zero interaction with them about the subject.

Those hyperbolic posts of yours say just one thing; that you want attention.

You can get my attention by telling me something I don't already know about JFK Jr. Already mentioned here, I was at his bachelor party, btw. Good trivia question!

For extra credit, who did I steal this from...?

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Leif Johansson, Chairman of AstraZeneca, spoke at WEF about replacing Doctors & Nurses with AI & Robotics...
When Your Doctor is a Robot | DAVOS 2020
www.youtube.com...

Damn creepy, Grace The Robot Healthcare Assistant:

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Thank you COM! It is an astute honor to be amongst the brilliant minds and various pov that helps build the map of everything. The dedication you and Sufi, as well as BT, FF, Cavv, and all the usual suspects that add value and help guide a shining light as we are currently undergoing the dark2light transition.

May we soon live in less interesting times. Lol

Cheers

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I find this extremely interesting. I’m unjabbed, but after my last bout with COVID, I have the exact opposite issue. Extremely sensitive skin. Everything leaves a mark, but after a little while it goes away.

originally posted by: CrazyFox

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Look forward to the summary T1 but won't get to read it til after a meal out this eve! Sounds an interesting connect and implies the NK google servers may have been at the core of the "Hydra" of undersea network cables?

To save space - Some local observations from me today (that could be nothing... but odd):

I drove 15 miles between 3 key cotswolds towns on the main joining road:
a) An ARMY TRUCK was "broken down" on a side road within 10 yards of a mini-roundabout connecting the towns 3 main roads. Has it been left there in readiness to block off all traffic routes by simply pushing onto the roundabout?

b) 4 miles further on, on a key route to the next town, a long section of utilities roadworks has gone up that could easily be used as a checkpoint for all vehicles transiting that route,

c) 2 miles further down the road, at another 3 way junction, a car parked and empty on the verge/hedgerow, which again could easily block one or more of the junctions.

I'm starting to wonder if military traffic management preparations have been put in place.

Interested to know if anyone else in UK has noticed similar.

Good grief! Talk about clutching at straws! I am also in the UK. Nothing is happening apart from your over active imagination! What are you like when a military helo flies in proximity to your house?

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

👀

edit on 19-1-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 07:44 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Storm Brewing

But, of course. Was waiting for this one to hit...

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Hey Crazy Fox,

I didn't die. Just got a well deserved ass-kick, couple of months back..So, sorry about that.
Yer posts on here and you know where, er, can't say the name, (cos it's a psyop), let's just say the 'level earth' thread, are much appreciated. Don't mention the main thing, man, you will get ridiculed/sidetracked, the usual.

Anyhoo, big day tomorrow, right ? A year later and stuff, eyes on as always.

Q info start think, star links.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Here is something I didn't know, and it seems relevant.

DJT interview says that he wanted to keep Bagram because it is one hour from Chyna's nuke facility. Assuming 300 MPH, just because...

He also says something very DJT (not actually sure it is him btw) that Dementia Joe said he "expects Putin to go in..." to Ukraine. Then he says "whether you want it to happen---."

It will happen, should. We've seen Ukraine is a place that offered Vindman Secretary of Defense, where Joe Biden was honorary VP. Where Klobuchar, McNoname, Graham were honored guests. Where seemingly 1/4 of the US government goons came from including the psychopathic Chulupa sisters. Remember Ukraine is so important to them the impeached over it, the FEAR losing Ukraine and it isn't because of the milisieverts from Chernobyl. It isn't invading, but liberating.

I fully expect what we once called the Soviet Union to become simply a unified region connected through Councils and such. To happen, stuff has to happen. Figure Inversion here, if Joe loves Ukraine, we need to not. If Joe hates Vlad, we need to like.

Inversion will be correct almost every. single. time. as there is only one playbook. We just have to shed the programming they dumped into use to create the blocks to Unifying the planet.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Strange
I still get the chills
Delta 8 makes me cough
Just Answer the Question Jen

Nelson pressed Psaki over her non-answer, asking again if President Biden was briefed at the time: “How can President Biden shut down the virus if he’s not being briefed on these ideas … was President Biden briefed on this idea at the time?”

lnk

did anyone catch this?

bgr

3.1. Case 1
A 29-year-old female with a history of migraines had acute onset of left leg weakness and numbness, a day after receiving the first dose of Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine. The symptoms persisted, and over the following week developed paresthesia in her right arm, which prompted her to seek medical care. She denied any prior neurological events. On neurological assessment, she was noted to have weakness in her left arm (power 5/5 per Medical Research Council (MRC) scale), with positive orbiting sign and mild pronator drift), and left leg (power 4/5 per MRC scale). There was marked hyperreflexia in upper and lower left extremities (3+) without pathological reflexes, and normal reflexes on the right. Vibratory sensation was diminished in the left leg. A magnetic resonance image (MRI) scan of the brain and cervical spine demonstrated multiple brain lesions, including several periventricular and juxtacortical white matter lesions with one enhancing lesion in the right centrum semiovale (Fig. 1a–b). Cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) was sampled and showed pleocytosis (8 leukocytes/μL), an elevated IgG index (0.71), and 10 oligoclonal unmatched bands in the CSF. Intravenous methylprednisolone (1 g/day) was given for 5 days with significant improvement in neurological symptoms. Following negative diagnostics for systemic autoimmune conditions with serum testing, MS was diagnosed and ocrelizumab was started 5 weeks after initial presentation.

originally posted by: duncanhidao
What will happen when the vaccinated realize that they have been cheated
and that their health has been damaged forever ?

a reply to: Caled
dodge BInlaDEN dodge

In a letter to Biden’s top agency officials, Secretary of State Antony Blinken and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, Sen. Josh Hawley (R-MO) asked whether Akram was given an in-person interview as part of his vetting procedures before securing a visa or clearance for the VWP, if federal agencies were aware of Akram’s criminal record at the time of his vetting, and on what basis did the federal government allow Akram U.S. entry.

Set Your Qlocks

edit on 1/19/2022 by CrazyFox because:

edit on Wed Jan 19 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to fix page

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Good Evening All...

Aside from un-jabbed folks being a “control group” ultimately, does anyone wonder if blood transfusions of un-jabbed blood could be beneficial to jabbed folks ? I’ve heard of people storing their blood for future emergencies, probably not something the average person can do, but should us un-jabbed consider donating blood ?

top topics

<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join