It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 127
<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

Bingo!

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 03:11 PM
link   
👀

👀👀
edit on 20-1-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 03:30 PM
link   
One of the more interesting things Obama ever did, completely by accident, was getting CNN to cover the AIDS-as-bioweapon theory.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Maybe a symbolism moment. The new episode of The Book of Boba Fett that was released Wed was titled "The Gathering Storm." A bit of irony coming from Disney? Since I stopped believing on coincidence a long time ago I thought I would throw this out there and see if it clicks anything with the brain-trust here.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
There is only one Playbook, one. If one has lived more then 20 years one knows ALL the plays --- all. The patterns repeat, sometimes the squares featured are black, other times they are white, but there is only one Playbook.

I always found it an "interesting coincidence" that the American hostages in Iran were held for over a year - but were released the day Ronald Reagan was sworn in as president and Jimmy Carter was no longer president.

Coincidence - I think not!

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: tallcool1

There is only one Playbook, one. If one has lived more then 20 years one knows ALL the plays --- all. The patterns repeat, sometimes the squares featured are black, other times they are white, but there is only one Playbook.

I always found it an "interesting coincidence" that the American hostages in Iran were held for over a year - but were released the day Ronald Reagan was sworn in as president and Jimmy Carter was no longer president.

Democrats weren't going to get them out. Reagan made a deal to not blow them up if they agreed it was enough time to prove their point. He was set to blow something up and like Trump, the leaders in the Middle East knew he wasn't bluffing. Soviet Premier Gorbechev seemed to feel that vibe also. The media were making fun of the Wild West POTUS right up until that wall came down.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Someone is thinking outside the meme box...

JFK Library

🤡🌎

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

When you have to pick sides, I want Elon on mine.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: tallcool1

The rumor at the time was was that Bush went to Iran and told them to hold the hostages until after the election. Later proven true.

Oddly Jimmy was so awful, Ronnie was in no matter what, so it wasn't needed. Then again, my guess is GB actually helped orchestrate the hostage taking whole regime change bs because it was to later, much later come into play - we see that now. Oddly, weeks after Ronnie was in, Bush family friend shot him, so there's that.

Fun but strange fact. The fall of the Shah led to a flood of rich folks coming from Iran to the US and settling in LA. They were disliked by everyone, black, white whatever. They went on to blight the landscape with what is now known as the Mini Mansion. In Iran garish, over the top size was a sign of prestige. Instead of blending in, they drew the wrong kind of attention and now, 40 years later no one remembers how those awful mansions got here. Diversity has a downside.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 07:18 PM
link   
POTato was in true form yesterday. That may be his second press conference. First & Last.

When your WH has to spend the entire next 24 hours walking back and ‘clarifying’ the entire thing…. not a good look.
edit on 20-1-2022 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I appreciate the time you spent replying to my post to rel.

I can only say one thing about our History. It's HIS Story. I trust in the History books we've been lied to our entire lives about pretty much everything, about as much as I trust Fauci's lying farce shots.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Funny, I was just talking about this...

VIDEO: Guest on Tucker Carlson Sounds The Alarm Over Biden “Sleepwalking” the US to War With Russia – “It’s Not Just Nuts It’s Dangerous” – We’re “On the Precipice” Of Conflict Unseen Since WWII

Gateway Pundit - The Precipice

edit on 20-1-2022 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 08:13 PM
link   

I hate word games, my ability to spell is horrible, I spell phonetically, always have.

Don't you mean "fanetickly"?

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

I believe you meant to thank Justoneman... as he wrote the post?

Credit where credit is due...

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Check this out. Apparently this "Honey Moon" festival will have people getting married in-between songs all weekend long. I find it disturbing how the numbers 357 and then 8 is part of next band name. 8 left for dead I believe.

'357 8 Left for Dead'
Is how it reads.
Creepy subliminal.

On a more serious note, that flyer gives me ff like juju written all over it. Something along the lines of what recently happened at the Astroworld festival and apparently there was a shooting last night in Oregon. Six deceased.

These people are desperately stupid.
Now comes the real pain. This # show of a narrative change will be interesting and partially painful bc it's not over yet. The perfect storm brews...
edit on 20-1-2022 by BioavAilabilityGuy because: I wish Better Than Ezra was playing.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 09:34 PM
link   
[/url]a reply to: Sabrechucker

Crickets and Bullsh*t....This is Biblical not Political

It amazes me how many people are honed in on US politics as a talking point or "Solution"

Did someone just mention Tucker Carlson?.. Got Milk?

C LIE A Tucker

After college, Carlson tried to join the Central Intelligence Agency, but his application was denied, after which he decided to pursue a career in journalism with the encouragement of his father, who advised him that "they'll take anybody."[33][58]
You don't Apply to work for the C LIE A..They recruit despite what the movies say..

Who threw that breaker switch??? It's probably not Mrs Griswold..

Sean Hannity: " I will be reporting live from Las Vegas every Friday until we get to the bottom of what happened here"

His Boss: "The hell you will..This involves Saudi Royalty and they know what really went down on 911..shut it Sean"

Sean: Yes Master...I am sorry---Throws Football

edit on 20-1-2022 by Sabrechucker because: Love ya JJ

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 09:41 PM
link   
COMMS from HRC and Huma Abedin today?

HRC:
#1 at 10:03:10 EST (13/31 MIRROR)

Win or lose, fighting for what's right is always, always, worth it.

Thank you to the 48 Democratic senators who voted for civil rights and our democracy last night; to @SenSchumer for his leadership; and to @POTUS and @VP for making voting rights the priority it should be.

Note #48 = Q Clearance/Calm before the Storm

#2 at 10:03:11 (1 second later + 11.3 MIRROR)

What's next?

I think we know what John Lewis would do.

He would never, ever, ever give up.

a) 2 sentences in #1, 3 sentences in #2 = 23 = PAIN,
b) "always, always" in #1 = 2, "never, ever, ever" in #2 = 3... together = 23 = PAIN,
c) Note the 2 tweets are 1 second apart,
d) 13/31 MIRROR and 11.3 MIRROR in timestamps.

HUMA ABEDIN:
#1 at 13:40:49 EST

Answering some questions on Instagram and someone asked me which Hogwarts House I belong to - so I just got sorted! Any other Hufflepuffs out there? t.co...

a) Hufflepuff is a Harry Potter school house whose colors are BLACK and YELLOW.
b) Their crest shows a BADGER (slang for a woman's genitals),
c) Hufflepuff traits:
14 Best: FEWEST DARK WIZARDS
13 Worst: THEY'RE OFTEN SEEN AS OUTSIDERS
12 Best: THEY'RE ALL-ROUNDERS
11 Worst: THEY HAVE A LACK OF HOUSE PRIDE
10 Best: HUFFLEPUFFS ARE EXTREMELY LOYAL
9 Worst: THEY OFTEN FAIL TO PUT THEMSELVES FIRST
8 Best: THEY VALUE THEIR FRIENDS
7 Worst: THEY DON'T ALWAYS KNOW HOW TO STAND UP FOR THEMSELVES
6 Best: THEY ARE INCREDIBLY KIND AND GIVING
5 Worst: THEY OFTEN AREN'T THE MOST OPINIONATED
4 Best: HUFFLEPUFFS WILL ALWAYS BE THERE WHEN YOU NEED THEM
3 Worst: THEY ARE SOMEWHAT CODEPENDENT ON OTHERS
2 Best: THEY UNDERSTAND THE IMPORTANCE OF FOOD
1 Worst: THEY CAN BE A BIT TOO NICE AT TIMES

Cedric Diggory was an honorable Hufflepuff - he was KILLED by Voldermort.
edit on 20-1-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: BioavAilabilityGuy

[]I wish better than Ezra was playing

edit on 1 20 2022 by dashen because: Q

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 09:47 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

new topics

top topics