It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 120
<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: cimmerius

originally posted by: Caled
I doubt they would be using blanks. I’m still not sure. I think the whole left to right thing bothers me. I can’t imagine you can go straight from left to right across most of the top floor. But at the same time, I think the bulletproof windows also distort the view inside, and the whole thing is almost definitely soundproof.

If you were clearing hostile targets in that big a space, eventually one would open fire in a room on the right before they got there. Just the running around would cause enough commotion to alert people. Unless they weren’t armed, which would be disturbing.

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

originally posted by: Caled
It was the live cam. Someone recorded it, and used something to zoom in and edit out the panning. I need to watch the flashes again though. Something doesn’t feel right about it being gunfire.

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

1) This can't be a normal LIVE CAM because it pans in and out to follow the gunfire,

Sufi, to this point here, I have followed that live feed when it would pan in and out like that in the past. I think whoever is in charge of the live feed is clued in to whatever is going on in the White House. When they pulled all those kids out of there in the dead of night the live feed panned in on the front door just before the kids came out, but as soon as you saw the first kid emerge, it panned back out, probably to protect the identity of the children.

I would say slim chance it's actually gunfire. The people outside milling around would be going nuts if there were live fire inside the White House...

Unless the White House is currently being used for training purposes. Clearing rooms with blanks maybe?

I haven’t been able to see the video.

Any chance the lights in the windows are actually reflections on the glass from outside the building? Like from a passing truck with flashing lights.

At night, I’ve noticed the lights from police cars doing just that.

And some illusions of stage magic depend on the difficulty of discerning what is behind glass from what is a reflection on the glass surface.
ETA I hadn't seen PFS's post yet. www.abovetopsecret.com...
My bad.

Yes, there is a chance. BUT

It looks like some kind of Van der Graaf device is being set off. Each window had a different expression of some kind of electrical discharge like maybe some Star Trek or Star Wars type weapon was being discharged at retreating targets. Like something you might expect in the next "Men in Black" movie.

See what you think about a discharge from this when you do see the video.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
UK Notice tgI like this Kennedy bettera reply to: cherokeetroy

[url=https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/01/know-true-58-voters-now-believe-cheating-likely-2020-election-54/]58%

edit on 1/18/2022 by CrazyFox because:

With TWO STATES (Wi & Az) now having enough illegal ballots confirmed to potentially flip the state(s) back to Donald Trump, SOMETHING (maybe AG Garland?) is preventing the legislatures there from performing a recount with the illegal ballots omitted.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

duncanhidao,

Think Berlusconi will make a return?

Cheers

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 10:54 AM
link   
In a parliament full of whores who have sold their souls
Berlusca would be the perfect president.

He is an offender and it would be impossible under the law
but in this country now spitting on the constitution has become normal so I'm not surprised at anything.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao
Somebody who works in the blood transfusion/donation here in UK posted photo's of blood stored in fridges early last year..... the colour was exactly as your friend has described.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

You have a great chance tomorrow.
Show the whole world that you can go back to the Old normal.
Just want it.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Introducing

I keep seeing noosphere popping up...🙋

The link posted is quite a venture in learning different perspectives, and it's application to everyday life.

Love conquers all.
🙏❤

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Tongo's 2 underseas cables have been cut. Now the island is completely cut off from the rest of the world. One is domestic and the other is international. Black out.

Blackout
EAM LOYALISTS
RED 1: POTUS twitter removal
RED 2: Central communications blackout. [continental US] < not U.S. spelling and sentence structure matters.
RED 3: CLAS movement.
RED 4: Movement of MIL assets [10th mountain_1st Marine_QVIR] to central locations under guise of citizen riots.

Goog has 5 privately owned undersea cables connecting the world. Just wondering if Tongo was a hub.

An oddity...Goog withdrew their application with the FCC for an underseas cable that was to connect Hong Kong to the U.S. Mainland.
www.submarinenetworks.com>NEWS
www.theguardian.com>world>jan>tonga-cou...

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Phoenix

originally posted by: Justoneman

Well, he could have photo shopped it. Except that the video of the explosion as seen from space sure looked very odd to me before I saw this slow motion frame by frame. I would say it appears there is something to this claim. Watch it if you haven't people.

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Clip of what looks like a missile.

The contention was, way back, that BOOMS were underground MB blown up.

Q Missle

Q Missile

Q BOOM

While it could take weeks for communications to be restored on the island with the rest of the world, there is a radio blackout, and the true extent of the damage on the ground won't be known for weeks.

Zerohedge

What blacks out radio?

Radio towers being slammed and power outages maybe too?

But that explosion would have to take out towers. I don't recall a deep sea volcano being able to blow up things so far away from land before? No matter how it started it was a big one. I suspect had that been one above the water, then we might get a "nuclear winter" to further crush the narrative of the "man's CO2 is causing global warming" whores.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 11:15 AM
link   
DELTAs for Jan 19th

4 Yr DELTAs = 17

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.37 📁
Jan 19 2018 00:04:38 (EST)
The TELL.
How can we listen in, track, and monitor American citizens [bad actors]?
[We hear you].
[We see you].
What must we LEGALLY demonstrate in order to gain such warrants?
FISA?
Do we TRUST the FISA judges?
MIL INTEL?
State Secrets?
Why is this relevant?
Who can we TRUST?
Expand your thinking.
Q

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.38 📁
Jan 19 2018 00:20:58 (EST)
CNBC Bomb Airport?
NEWS CREDENTIALS FAILED @ SEC.

False Flag Attempt?
ISIS on LIFE SUPPORT?
CLOWNS FAILED.
Q

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 239b20 No.89725 📁
Jan 19 2018 00:36:41 (EST)
We are WITH YOU.
Q

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 239b20 No.89777 📁
Jan 19 2018 00:39:17 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 4bb19b No.89736 📁
Jan 19 2018 00:37:26 (EST)
>>89725
THANK YOU Q
FROM CANADA TOO IM SURE THIS WILL EXPOSE OUR CORRUPTION AS WELL!

>>89736
The 'CURE' will spread WW.
Have FAITH, Patriot.
Q

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 239b20 No.89841 📁
Jan 19 2018 00:42:02 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 7d494b No.89812 📁
Jan 19 2018 00:40:49 (EST)
>>89777
#SethRich coming?

>>89812
_The_Floor_is_Yours_
Q

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.39 📁
Jan 19 2018 00:45:08 (EST)
Timing is everything.
STATE_OF_THE_UNION.

Q

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.40 📁
Jan 19 2018 02:45:44 (EST)
HUSSEIN CABINET / STAFF
Who used private email addresses?
What was the purpose?
LL.
HRC.
JC.
JC.
CS.
AM.
We don't say his name.
RR.
SR.
JB.
HA.
VJ.
Did Hussein use a private email address?
@what?
Who just resigned from GOOG?
Why was ES in NK?
Why was ES in NK?
What private network did ES set up in NK?
What private network did ES set up in NK?
Who else was in NK during this time?
What private email address did Hussein use while in office?
Why would the Chairman of GOOG travel to NK?
WHY WOULD NK ALLOW ACCESS TO ES?
Nothing is ever truly erased/deleted.
These people are STUPID.
DECLASS-POTUS_
THE SHOT HEARD AROUND THE WORLD.

Q

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.41 📁
Jan 19 2018 03:11:44 (EST)
Why are American taxpayers subsidizing Tesla?
Welfare for the rich.
Why?
Private emails: GOOG: NK: Tesla
The MEMO is ONLY THE BEGINNING>
THE SHOT HEARD AROUND THE WORLD.

Q

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.42 📁
Jan 19 2018 03:23:37 (EST)
MSM is FAKE NEWS.
Propaganda.
Talking points [4am] - private email addresses.
Paid contractors.
JUDGEMENT DAY.
Q

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.43 📁
Jan 19 2018 16:02:49 (EST)
Remember THIS DAY.
Q

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.44 📁
Jan 19 2018 16:53:00 (EST)
Why are we here?
Why are we providing crumbs?
Think MEMO.
BUILDING THE ARMY.
Not convinced this is spreading?
You, the PEOPLE, have THE POWER.
You, the PEOPLE, just forgot how to PLAY.
TOGETHER you are STRONG.
APART you are weak.
THEY WANT YOU DIVIDED.
THEY WANT RACE WARS.
THEY WANT CLASS WARS.
THEY WANT RELIGIOUS WARS.
THEY WANT POLITICAL WARS.
THEY WANT YOU DIVIDED!
LEARN!
FOR GOD & COUNTRY - LEARN!
STAY STRONG.
STAY TOGETHER.
FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT.
This is more important than you can imagine.
Q

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.45 📁
Jan 19 2018 17:26:08 (EST)
Counter-narrative went out @ 4am to MSM contractors [like clockwork].
Russian bots.
These people are REALLY REALLY STUPID.
Desperation.
Fear.
When does a bird sing?
NOBODY is safe.
NO DEALS.
MSM contractors #Goodbye#
Fight, Fight, Fight.
Q

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.46 📁
Jan 19 2018 17:30:25 (EST)
CS will live in fear from today forward.
Thank you for visiting the WH.

Q

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: ee2415 No.97639 📁
Jan 19 2018 17:42:56 (EST)
Need a few red pills for family, friends, and others?
Read the #Memo.
Release coming.
Final clearance underway.
Make sure to learn Russian.

Q

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: ee2415 No.97705 📁
Jan 19 2018 17:46:02 (EST)

Anonymous ID: a27ebf No.97686 📁
Jan 19 2018 17:44:43 (EST)
>>97639

Any insight into the Fake News Awards?
Hard to believe POTUS would have to reschedule 10 days later just to tweet a link, unless something else was happening there.
Was our work here successful for what you needed from us?

>>97686
Combat tactics.
Q

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: ee2415 No.97753 📁
Jan 19 2018 17:49:21 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 9b8d2a No.97724 📁
Jan 19 2018 17:46:59 (EST)
>>97705
was that our "wargames" i.e. get us meme troops in a live-fire drill?

>>97724
Shall we play a game?
How about a nice game of chess?
WarGames.
Double meaning.
[CLAS-5849]
Fake incoming missile alert [Defcon 1].
We know all.
TRUST.
Q

Think COMEX589? Silver has risen significantly today and might hit this rule by close...

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: ee2415 No.97777 📁
Jan 19 2018 17:50:33 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 6ac131 No.97752 📁
Jan 19 2018 17:49:17 (EST)
137F7BD8-BF28-40B0-ACDE-B….jpeg

>>97752
He has to use the bathroom prior to leaving.
Q

Note the chan post numbers 40 thru 46 in above posts = POTUS 40 thru 46?

2 Yr DELTAs

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 19b538 No.7859207 📁
Jan 19 2020 23:24:46 (EST)
THE GREAT AWAKENING.
Q

Bigger

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Now that Covid has turned into a cold
studies on ivermectin come out.

How many lives could we have saved?

www.cureus.com... pensity-score-matching

COVID-19 ivermectin prophylaxis program resulted in significant reductions in COVID-19 infections, hospitalizations, and deaths. The ivermectin non-users were two times more likely to die of COVID-19 than ivermectin users in the overall population analysis. 

edit on 19-1-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 11:53 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Why is it such a mystery? No different to the work undertaken last year for the fountain on the South Lawn. The main contractor for the White House contract is Whiting Turner. They are under the direct overseeing of the Secret Service hence the safety procedures put in place with the jersey barriers and wooden fence surrounding the areas where the work is being undertaken. In this case the main work is for the fountain. There could also be ducting and cable laying work going on inside the fenced off area?

You can see over the fence on the White House live webcam. The webcam is currently live as you can check out the flights in and out of Washington Reagan airport in the background via Flightradar24. Some of the die-hard conspiracy types are always complaining in the WH live web cam chat that it is not live. Anything for a conspiracy! lol

Earth TV WH Live Cam

edit on 19/1/2022 by tommyjo because: spelling

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Rel #559 "What Private network did ES set up in NK?"
"What Private network did ES set up in NK?"
We have some convergence here.

Tongo domestic and international underseas cables have been cut by the volcanic eruption.
With that post repeated twice I wonder if that is referring to NK domestic and international undersea cables being set up by Goog. There is a possibility that it is not listed with their other 19 private and joint undersea projects. If that is the case they have a hub where information can be routed through to the rest of the world.

This might be important...There was a Wall Street Journal article dated January 15-16 titled "Tech Giants Weave a Web of Power Under the Sea
Interesting timing. I will summarize it because I feel that there is something there.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 12:23 PM
link   
The Bat Whisperer

rumble.com...

He and his team have weakened the batvirus making it less lethal

qalerts.app...

by developing a vaccine that Batman is justifiably proud of
because it saved us YEARS of lockdown and misery
as it was in the plans of the Deep State
that he did not stand by but took the opportunity
to implement the depopulation plan CONTAMINATING the supply chain of vaccines and SYRINGES.

Team Batman's response was to release a highly contagious modified virus
BUT NOT LETHAL
which actually acts like a vaccine
to interrupt even that deadly plan and expose those belonging to the enemy.

keep it going...

(post by Madrusa removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Look forward to the summary T1 but won't get to read it til after a meal out this eve! Sounds an interesting connect and implies the NK google servers may have been at the core of the "Hydra" of undersea network cables?

To save space - Some local observations from me today (that could be nothing... but odd):

I drove 15 miles between 3 key cotswolds towns on the main joining road:
a) An ARMY TRUCK was "broken down" on a side road within 10 yards of a mini-roundabout connecting the towns 3 main roads. Has it been left there in readiness to block off all traffic routes by simply pushing onto the roundabout?

b) 4 miles further on, on a key route to the next town, a long section of utilities roadworks has gone up that could easily be used as a checkpoint for all vehicles transiting that route,

c) 2 miles further down the road, at another 3 way junction, a car parked and empty on the verge/hedgerow, which again could easily block one or more of the junctions.

I'm starting to wonder if military traffic management preparations have been put in place.

Interested to know if anyone else in UK has noticed similar.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Hi Rel,
Hope you had a lovely meal with Fam.
I hear all sorts of military flying over where I am and early this morning was no different.
However, the 'feels' were different. Couldn't explain it, just feelings.
An ex military friend told me a few decades ago that the overhead bridges on motorways... the ones that circle cities like M25 London, have 'detonators' in them so they can be blown if necessary, this stopping movement.
Totally understand if you don't want to say which Cotswold villages, I'd be interested is all. I'm pretty close to the Army and bomb disposal unit based in Ashchurch and I've noticed a lot more cars and movement in and out in last 4-5 months.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Watch the Water:
Water
Why is this event BIG?
What does it signify?
Why is NK out of the news?
As The World Turns.
Watch the water.

Goog is the only big tech company that owns 3 undersea cables. Maybe there is a forth and that is located in the waters off of North Korea. One domestic and one international.
They are more than protective about their cables and in fact refuse to share with any other company even if they have spare capacity. Leaving $$$ on the table???
This provides them with 100% control over what information is transmitted and access to all that information.

The Shot heard around the world...#560
Information about the Plandemic may have been routed through that undersea cable for extreme security purposes, therefore Goog had advanced knowledge.
That would explain how they were so very well prepared and had ready a portal and structure to deal with the upcoming chaos.

Facebook, Amazon and Microsoft also own undersea cables and information was probably sent through those as well.
We have these big tech companies with fore knowledge but rather than warn us chose to capitalize on it.
They not only provide the services we use but also own the very infrastructure that it is delivered on.
All about Control.

mim wsj.com/articles/googl/...via WSJ
The article is linked to [email protected] twitter

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

angelchemuel, the army lorry was in Moreton-in-Marsh and the route descrbied was up to the top of Fish Hill, by Broadway Tower!

Isn't Ashchurch where it's almost like a big storage facility for military vehicles, within a mile of M5? I seem to remember making a post in the thread about it a couple of years ago - a mini-dig!

Need to go scrub up and look decent now.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
I was just checking out Nancy Drew's posts on Telegram (for the first time). One thing that jumped out at me was the new fencing that was just put up at the Capitol. The place is really stating to look like a prison!

What if the new wall around the White House isn't intended to keep people out, but to keep people in?

Not Nancy Drew! More ranting delusional nonsense! The fencing at that part of the Capitol is managed by "Architect of the Capitol". The stone and metal renovations have been going on at various areas around the Capitol building for years now.

That small area where the fence is up is Phase 3. They have had close calls in the past with crumbling stonework coming down. The fence keeps people out and will also contain any stone work that might be dislodged spilling out of the containment area.

"Phase 3 has begun and is anticipated to be completed fall 2023"

Architect of the Capitol website

You can also see the same fencing that was put up at other parts of the Capitol building during Trump term in office.

Flickr link Architect of the Capitol

There is a guy in DC called P6 who has covered the fence at the Capitol and show the small area that it fences off.

See from 12 mins 16 secs

See from 4 mins 6 secs

See from 6 mins and 49 secs

The likes of Greene, Boebert and Gaetz would be complaining about the fencing if it was anything to get excited about. Just the ongoing renovation works that have been been going on over the years.
edit on 19/1/2022 by tommyjo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join