It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 115
<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 10:14 AM
link   
In case anyone missed the closing tune to Trump's most recent rally:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 10:16 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 10:19 AM
link   
General Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️

The truth hurts when it is exposed.
And when we know more about our own government that would be called democracy, when they know more about us, that would be called tyranny.

Research, read, discover, learn and then put your lives into local action, each of us can have a national impact.

t.me...
edit on 18-1-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 10:30 AM
link   
stevekirsch.substack.com...

I think I’ve figured out the pattern and can now confidently predict how health authorities worldwide will react to this stunning result: they will ignore it.
Instead, they will mandate vaccines for everyone of every age ASAP.
Am I right?

Unfortunately YES

t.me...

PDF

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: duncanhidao
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

twitter.com...

Next they will say the boosters cause a weakened immune system, regardless of how frequently they are administered.

We all know how the pattern works now. Make things seem less frequent at first, and ultimately admit that they are very frequent.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   
What will happen when the vaccinated realize that they have been cheated
and that their health has been damaged forever ?

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

Nicola has made some missteps lately. I think her latest bit on Omicron is a try to shore up her support.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 10:57 AM
link   

www.jpost.com...

Draghi will be the last.
Italy is completely in the hands of soros and schwab

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Madrusa

You did a good job of laying out your case against Trump, and connecting the dots of how he initiated the pandemic....not.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Scientists propose putting nanobots in our bodies to create ‘global superbrain’

An international team of scientists led by members of UC Berkeley and the US Institute for Molecular Manufacturing predicts that exponential progress in nanotechnology, nanomedicine, artificial intelligence (AI) and computation will lead this century to the development of a human ‘brain-cloud interface’ (B-CI).

Writing in Frontiers in Neuroscience, the team said that a B-CI would connect neurons and synapses in the brain to vast cloud computing networks in real time.

Such a concept isn’t new with writers of science fiction, including Ray Kurzweil, who proposed it decades ago. In fact, Facebook has even admitted it is working on a B-CI.
However, Kurzweil’s fantasy about neural nanobots capable of hooking us directly into the web is now being turned into reality by the senior author of this latest study, Robert Freitas Jr.

“These devices would navigate the human vasculature, cross the blood-brain barrier and precisely auto-position themselves among, or even within, brain cells,” explained Freitas. “They would then wirelessly transmit encoded information to and from a cloud-based supercomputer network forreal-time brain-state monitoring and data extraction.”

Things get even wilder when you consider the fact that this could allow for a Matrix-style ability to download reams of information into the brain. The B-CI could even enable us to create a future ‘global superbrain’, according to the team, connecting networks of human brains and AI toform a hive mind.

BorgVerse emergence.

Here's a fun question. So the Controllers sent out oodles of minions, some with souls. to shill for the jab. Did they give those minions the truth about the jab too, or did the force them to jab so they speak from experience (or mind controlled?) in their shilling? We've seen many hostile ones die already or vanish.

Life insurer refuses to cover vaccine death

Although vaccination is recognized as the cause of death by doctors and the insurance company, it has refused to pay out. The reason is because the side effects of the Corona jabs are known and published. They argue that the deceased took part in an experiment at his own risk. Covid-19 in itself is not classed as a “critical illness”.

YES they were. Published,,, if one dug hard enough, we dug it out here with many other Anons and dedicated folks.

The insurance company justified the refusal of payment to the family by stating that the use of experimental medication or treatments, including Corona injections, is expressly excludedfrom the insurance contract. The family’s subsequent lawsuit against the insurance company has been unsuccessful.

The Experiment has just begun.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 11:17 AM
link   

What happen when people learn the truth?

Nothing.

Just like when Epstein didn't kill himself.
Just like All the world elites were discovered to have high flight millage logs on the Lolita express.
Just like when the public found out that Hunter Biden laptop was hidden by the FBI.
Just like when the public found out that the worlds most popular POTUS got elected in the most honest and clean election ever.
Just like all the weekly project veritas and wikileaks of wrong doing.
Just like when the WMD were never found.
Just like ...................................

What happens when people wake up.

They start the great MEME WAR and look at movies ,numerology. social media and music for insider information and play connect the dots with anything that makes them feel better that justice is being served.

They will not be able to walk down the street.

Correct, eventually the masses will need to show proof of vaccination to walk down the street.

The great awakening

Will happen after the hopium dries out and its to late to take back everything that was taken from the people.
edit on 21131America/ChicagoTue, 18 Jan 2022 11:21:26 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Well I wonder if it is reports like this that the doctor on that phone call in the UK was alluding to?
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Based and blackpilled.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Clip of what looks like a missile.

The contention was, way back, that BOOMS were underground MB blown up.

Q Missle

Q Missile

Q BOOM

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 11:43 AM
link   
November 12th is World pneumonia day and also the day when "Nazi Germany issued the Decree on the elimination of Jews from Economic life prohibiting Jews from selling goods + services or working in a trade, totally segregating Jews from the German economy." Only in Canada you say?
stoppneumonia.org...>Latest
en.wikipedia.org...>wiki>November_12

originally posted by: crankyoldman
#australiahasfallen was trending. If this is any indication it has fallen right through the entire galaxy.

Scroll Up for Clip

Auspicious and not a random date choice.

Very odd flash. CLIP We've seen a few of these before. Could be camera iris, but it doesn't seem to return on the return sequence. IIRC one of the others was purple in hue. Just interesting.

This is... well, umm, "they are stupid" "vaxxed" "clone malfunction" or all of the above. CLIP Pay close attention to the Aid. I mentioned this often, the staff are a big problem.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Been almost a year since user "Wildmanimal" signed off with this cryptic message (in another thread):

originally posted by: Wildmanimal
It is with great sorrow that I go now.
I love you all more than you can fathom.

The United States of America is dead.
Farewell,
Wildmanimal

You have 1 year .

I note it is now one week until we reach the one year mark. Wasn't it mentioned in this thread that things would be happening after 21 January?

Cheers

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

You did a sloppy job in constructing a ridiculous strawman because i have never suggested he initiated the pandemic, though he allowed Fauci who did initiate the Pandemic the platform to manifest the mass psychosis and he did implement the Warp Speed distribution of toxic vaccines into the arms of the American people and he still insists all of that was just great, so if you're through attempting misdirection could you tell me why you still support someone guilty in the very least of Criminal negligence?

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 12:16 PM
link   
URGENT: Airline CEOs Sound Alarm On ‘Catastrophic Aviation Crisis’ When 5G Rollout Begins This Week

Keep this in mind. When the SF crash happened I saw quite a few posts by pilots saying a bunch of pilots, Korea cough cough, couldn't really fly planes, they could play video game pilot. When the plane needed emergency controls at the landing they had no idea what to do. I'm not a pilot to know one way or the other, but oddly, this makes sense to me. As I KNOW people who were raised on modern Driver Aids really cannot drive cars - see "google took me to the wrong place" stories among others.

So why must 5G arrive now now now? BorgVerse is in beta testing boys and girls.

Thankfully this guy, errr, I don't know what his pronouns are,,, will be in the meetings on sorting it out so we should all be good. That is unless he's on milking duty.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
Been almost a year since user "Wildmanimal" signed off with this cryptic message (in another thread):

originally posted by: Wildmanimal
It is with great sorrow that I go now.
I love you all more than you can fathom.

The United States of America is dead.
Farewell,
Wildmanimal

You have 1 year .

I note it is now one week until we reach the one year mark. Wasn't it mentioned in this thread that things would be happening after 21 January?

Cheers

In part, watching 2-22 as the commencement date. We're in preliminary, mirroring the Coup date 1-20.

Which "America" is dead, the prison initiated in 1871 where formally Humans Are Currency? Or the one that really never existed?

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 01:00 PM
link   
This is not about those of us who have chosen to not take the vax based on our research. This is all about those that have taken the jabbed.

The 4th jab has not been rolled out officially as yet. We are at the third stage. Depends on what the 4th jab is.

Another shot is inevitable but the real question "is will it be another dose of the same vaccine or a variant specific shot." Quote by Robert Murphy, ex-director of Harvey Institute for Global Health.

From the horses mouth Fauci..."A Moronic specific shot is not needed as of now" Why? Because Moderna and Pfizer are working on a virus specific vaccine. Remember this is all about the $$$.

Another friend the WHO ..." Who continues to advocate against widespread booster shot programs. No country can boost its way out of the pandemic." They know as well that the vaccines would have to be variant directed.

When they pivot amplifying it through the media the need to have variant specific vaccines that is when the narrative collapses because from my research they have used directed genetic manipulation to give rise to increasing numbers of variants and that the variants become vaccine resistant. This fits in with their narrative of more vaccine specific shots and with greater frequency. The sooner we stop the variants the better because over time they will become increasingly resistant.
That is where CureVac comes in. The last, the very last thing that they want is one shot that is very effective with almost zero side effects and is successful at protecting against variants.

You and I are on the same page because I have not taken a vax and have no interest in doing so. This is for the others who have. They will willingly take CureVac and there will be no need for any future jabs and therefore no no Step #5.

Those that catch the Moronic , which will be many, will have immunity but the greater issue is that THEY HAVE NEVER BELIEVED OR WILL NOW BELIEVE THAT THEIR ANITBODIES WORKED OR WILL WORK TO PROTECT THEM. I realize that doesn't make sense but they are very lost and confused right now.
Another aspect is through the lense of the Fog of War. We believe that we are immune because we have antibodies which so far has been right. However we have directed mutations of the virus taking place and how do we know that one mutation may really require a vaccine.
God has protected us to work on this mission however as the saying goes "God helps those that help themselves."
We need to keep our minds open to the changing narrative and changes in reality.
They know that there is the second generation vax that deals with this and there will be no need for step five but they will do everything and anything to delay or deny the general public.

Anyway just my opinion but it is one way to bring us all together, united. What they fear the most.
www.usanews.com>news>Health News

originally posted by: duncanhidao
a reply to: Thoughtful1
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Omicron is checkmate.
Whether it is a gift from God or from the White Hats, it has knocked out the narrative of the alleged disease.
The vaccine is NEVER SERVED for our health and has become useless.
In a normal world it would have long since been retired.
They will push it as long as they can hold the narrative but by now it is evident that Omicron DOES NOT KILL.
But you become immune by making ANY vaccine useless.

We are at the 4 booster.

Omicron is
Checkmate
Game over
There will be no step five.

Nov 18

'We hadn't had Covid patients for about eight weeks. In mid-November, a 33-year-old man arrived. He had mild symptoms but different from any I'd seen before. I decided to get tested because we were still faced with a patient. viral infection. When the fourth member of his family tested positive, with the same mild symptoms, a light bulb went on. ' To tell the story, in an interview first with Rainews24 and then with Repubblica, is the South African doctor Angelique Coetzee, who on November 18 discovered the new variant, later christened 'omicron' by the WHO.

2 years delta

👇👇👇👇👇

top topics

<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join