It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 118
<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Madrusa
a reply to: FlyingFox

You did a sloppy job in constructing a ridiculous strawman

Thanks, I tried to mirror your flailing post that utterly lacked any foundation or references.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
UK Notice tgI like this Kennedy bettera reply to:
Joe don't suck
[:

58%
edit on 1/18/2022 by CrazyFox because:

CF, what's interesting about that poll is that professional blowhard and perpetual annoyance Hannity was said to have pleaded with DJT not to keep harping on the election fraud. Seems because "I'm talking now so shut" CIA drone thinks it's over it is over.

This is exactly why DJT does this. Mind Control is a helluva drug. The ONLY reason those numbers are not zero is DJT. Literally the only reason.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Madrusa
Can i just ask why you are carrying on this nonsense when Trump and the Republican Party (as well as the Democrats) should be on trial for Genocide and Crimes against Humanity for his part in the Biological warfare currently being waged?

Could i also ask if any of you are aware that your continued support for the agenda which Trump represented which included viewing the complete control of the American Congress by Israel as a good thing means you are also deeply involved in treason against your own Nation in the case of Americans, and the supporting of those involved in crimes against humanity including Genocide?

These are your crimes

First things first. On your first paragraph…what is it that you think we are doing? The entirety of these 30+ threads is trying to identify and isolate the elites that are doing what you mentioned. It’s ironic that you single out trump but not everyone in this chat is a trumper
But do tell us more about how the bush’s Obama and Clinton’s deviate from this agenda of genocide and crimes against humanity?
Maybe you are mistaken in assuming that Q = trump republican that believes he can do no wrong?

You second point … can you point out where Trump endorsed Q and made it his agenda?

As far as Israel. They are under scrutiny as much as any other group for their involvement but you almost come across as antisemitc in your approach hear.

So now that all of that is out of the way, and your further replies indicate that you simply like to talk circles and word games.

After your heinous accusations I implore you to expand on HOW you consider us involved in treason, crimes against humanity and genocide?
Is it the notion that we are trying to identify the complex web of elite billionaires using us as lab rats?
Is it the notion we are interested in exposing who child sex traffickers are?
Is it the notion that we are exploring how big pharma deceits society into “drugs” solely in the name of money?
Maybe it’s the notion that we are trying to preserve and restore human rights and freedoms for all…even the ignorant pricks that point their hollow finger with accusations?

I am truly curious, if your perspective that we should simply fall in line with the elites of YOUR choosing and things will be all better? If we have a difference of opinion does that just label us as terrorists?

Maybe take a step back, take the blinders off, and understand we are not your enemy. We are simple people with a simple desire. And if that’s too much for you to handle I suggest you approach it with a different tone in the future

Edit: and what is it that YOU are doing so differently to come in here and puff your chest like you’re different
edit on 18-1-2022 by PeteMitchell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Fact Checker that appears legit rofl
a reply to: crankyoldman
I was not alive when K was removed but that was the first sign we were a Banana Republic
Everyone deep down knows this.
Selections have been rigged from the get go.
Bloodlines
A couple pages back there was discussion of when America died or if it ever existed
Its a good story but beacons of freedom do not overthrow govts for good business.
They do not slaughter those native to the land and move them concentrated reservations
Founding c fathers rofl
Cousins is more accurate.

Reviewing my post I used K to refer to Kennedy, but I thought Agent K from MIB These damn coincidences.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Just kidding, but...

military-history.fandom.com...
military-history.fandom.com/wiki/Relativistic_kill_vehicle

A relativistic kill vehicle (RKV) is a hypothetical weapon system. The details of such systems vary widely, but the key common feature is the use of a massive impactor traveling at a significant fraction of light speed to strike the target. Therefore the weapon would be an extreme example of the real-life concept of a kinetic bombardment.

RKVs have been proposed as a method of interstellar warfare, especially in settings where faster than light travel or sensors are impossible.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Pete, I hope all is well. May good fortunes come your way. The details you provided concise.
This is funny

a reply to: PeteMitchell

edit on 1/18/2022 by CrazyFox because: Eta

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Naomi Wolf has written books. Naomi Wolf can get on teeeveee. Naomi Wolf is a Clinton sycophant. Naomi Wolf is an absolute effffffffffffffffffing idiot. People should not listen to Naomi Wolf.

So she's upset, she feels duped.

THE BIDEN PLAN TO COMBAT CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) AND PREPARE FOR FUTURE GLOBAL HEALTH THREATS

It is all still up, remarkably. As are the CDC stats from day one of The Rona Lies, as are the issues with the jab and so much more.

So Team Joe stayed true, Team Joe didn't lie, Naomi is an idiot.

Poster child for they must be shown I guess, which does mean at least one mind controlled stooge seems to have figured it out. Though my guess, she's only mad and Team Joe for this, she's fine with all the rest. The rest they also promised and delivered on.

I happened to catch this trending at the 444 mark.

edit on 18-1-2022 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 09:21 PM
link   
LOL. What are they saying here with this name and logo?

The Department of the Air Force now boasts a software ecosystem of 17 innovation hubs and software factories under one platform across the United States.

WRIGHT-PATTERSON AIR FORCE BASE, Ohio (AFRL) – The chief software officer for the Air Force recently designated Hangar 18 as a Department of the Air Force software factory.

Hangar 18 joins 16 other Department of the Air Force software factories—including the first, Kessel Run—that have sprung up across the nation since the Air Force began its digital transformation efforts in 2017. These efforts were initially driven by the release of the Air Force Science and Technology Strategy for 2030, released in 2017, and then influenced by the digital engineering initiative laid out by Dr. Will Roper, former assistant secretary of the Air Force for acquisition, technology and logistics.

Matthew Jacobsen, director of Hangar 18, cited Roper’s articles “There is no spoon” [PDF1] and “Bending the spoon” [PDF2] as significant in the formation of the software factories and Hangar 18’s charter.

Chaillan abruptly left his role as Chief Software Officer Sept. 2, 2021, citing disappointment with Air Force software development.

“I think that Mr. Chaillan saw a lot of potential in the cloud, DevSecOps and Agile space, and, ultimately, we see his departure as, what will hopefully be, a forcing function for Air Force leadership and DOD leadership to change how they mean to address this problem.”
Air Force Research Laboratory

From PDF1:

PDF2 is also Matrix themed referencing leap-frog technology to propel the Air Force and Space Force’s analog-to-digital metamorphosis.

Air Force chief software officer knocks DoD as he departs

The Air Force’s chief software officer Nic Chaillan announced his departure in a blistering online post Thursday that criticized senior leaders for not taking IT modernization seriously and hamstringing senior IT leaders.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
Pete, I hope all is well. May good fortunes come your way. The details you provided concise.
This is funny
Everyone's mental health has been tried but as one who regularly packs extra sandwiches to give to homeless. My mental health improved a lot when I stopped feeding the ones who lived under bridges.
a reply to: PeteMitchell

Thanks for that. I needed it lol. Sometimes I am hasty and slow to think. And that accusation kinda bothered me lol

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 09:26 PM
link   
If Russia invades Ukraine, how does that affect my natural gas contracts? Asking for a friend...

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 09:37 PM
link   
First off thanks for that you do.
A lil birdie told me to check out this twitWhich I did and I grabbed this meme from it

a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
FJWe637akAEWe_O meme file name brought me to

:
click to c whose back

edit on 1/18/2022 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Np been there still go there but now I got cool meme
lnk

a reply two: PeteMitchell

edit on 1/18/2022 by CrazyFox because: Eta

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Narrative Collapse

Q Popcorn

2212 is the only one with Popcorn and Enjoy The Show.

21st?

17 Booms

Q Boom
edit on 18-1-2022 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 09:49 PM
link   

A betting man would say that the odds are the planscamdemic will 'end' after the midterms - unless it's needed for the 2024 presidential election OR carry the illusion onward to 2030 WEF fantasy.

According to Fuhrer Fauci logic the five phases are:

1. Negative impact
2. Deceleration
3. Control
4. Elimination
5. Eradication

By 2030 the coronaviruses will still be around, just like the common cold. Hopefully, humans will too.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Sometime in the far-off distant future there will be Twinkies and covid infected cockroaches. Sitting around the last light will be heard and ancient broadcast of Fauci telling those Cockroaches that in two weeks the curve will flatten if they just wear Vaccine Booster enhanced masks.

They've moved the goal post so much that the act of moving it "has become" the game.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 10:08 PM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - Jan 19th

KU V22.06 190122 to 4953 incl DECODE tools

Notes
1) Usual twitter feeds updated,
2) Not had time to update the clock and decode tabs yet with these.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 03:48 AM
link   

As well as the financial interests of the German elite.

When Donald Tusk (a Polish politician) asked Merkel why she just didn't shut down the NS2 gas pipeline, he claimed her response was along the lines of "the tycoons here in Germany won't allow that".

Astounding how little press that flabbergasting comment got. One would think other European nations would have been highly interested in the claim that German foreign and economic policy is being driven by unelected "German tycoons", who, incidentally, are dragging the fortunes of the rest of Europe with them on their quest to have yet another Drang nach Osten.

And then they'll yelp for NATO protection if it all goes south ... even as their government has not paid its financial obligations to NATO for years now.

Achtung.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Sometime in the far-off distant future there will be Twinkies

We've already got the Twinkies. We call them "progressives".

Cheers
edit on 19-1-2022 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join