It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 114
<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 07:22 AM
link   
In Plain Sight

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I doubt they would be using blanks. I’m still not sure. I think the whole left to right thing bothers me. I can’t imagine you can go straight from left to right across most of the top floor. But at the same time, I think the bulletproof windows also distort the view inside, and the whole thing is almost definitely soundproof.

If you were clearing hostile targets in that big a space, eventually one would open fire in a room on the right before they got there. Just the running around would cause enough commotion to alert people. Unless they weren’t armed, which would be disturbing.

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

originally posted by: Caled
It was the live cam. Someone recorded it, and used something to zoom in and edit out the panning. I need to watch the flashes again though. Something doesn’t feel right about it being gunfire.

a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

1) This can't be a normal LIVE CAM because it pans in and out to follow the gunfire,

Sufi, to this point here, I have followed that live feed when it would pan in and out like that in the past. I think whoever is in charge of the live feed is clued in to whatever is going on in the White House. When they pulled all those kids out of there in the dead of night the live feed panned in on the front door just before the kids came out, but as soon as you saw the first kid emerge, it panned back out, probably to protect the identity of the children.

I would say slim chance it's actually gunfire. The people outside milling around would be going nuts if there were live fire inside the White House...

Unless the White House is currently being used for training purposes. Clearing rooms with blanks maybe?

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 07:41 AM
link   

I doubt they would be using blanks. I’m still not sure. I think the whole left to right thing bothers me. I can’t imagine you can go straight from left to right across most of the top floor. But at the same time, I think the bulletproof windows also distort the view inside, and the whole thing is almost definitely soundproof.

If you were clearing hostile targets in that big a space, eventually one would open fire in a room on the right before they got there. Just the running around would cause enough commotion to alert people. Unless they weren’t armed, which would be disturbing.

It was the live cam. Someone recorded it, and used something to zoom in and edit out the panning. I need to watch the flashes again though. Something doesn’t feel right about it being gunfire.

a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

1) This can't be a normal LIVE CAM because it pans in and out to follow the gunfire,

Sufi, to this point here, I have followed that live feed when it would pan in and out like that in the past. I think whoever is in charge of the live feed is clued in to whatever is going on in the White House. When they pulled all those kids out of there in the dead of night the live feed panned in on the front door just before the kids came out, but as soon as you saw the first kid emerge, it panned back out, probably to protect the identity of the children.

I would say slim chance it's actually gunfire. The people outside milling around would be going nuts if there were live fire inside the White House...

Unless the White House is currently being used for training purposes. Clearing rooms with blanks maybe?

Been discussing it elsewhere and I'm now of the opinion that the flashing lights are a reflection of a tow truck or similar type vehicle with yellow strobing lights passing by slowly outside.

If you watch the video again, you'll notice that the lights pass by at a steady pace across all windows.

I was curious as to why the reflection wouldn't show up on the lower floors. It's because of the barricades.
edit on 18-1-2022 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Reviewing the video it seems the most logical explanation.
Thank you

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

I've watched it a few times and to me it seemed almost like an electrical type source like a short happening as it to me seemed like it travelled in the space.

The thing I don't know because I never followed it but is there a difference in how the lights at night are illuminated now vs how they were during other president's occupancy. I guess to me it seems really weird that all the lights would be turned off in that building where security is very important and while it is not only a residence but also a place of business for the president but many others.

Could it be electricians decommissioning electrical devices in the building getting ready for it to be blown up? Are the concrete walls and structure around the door designed to help contain a blast and collapse of the Whitehouse?

edit on 18-1-2022 by Charliebrowndog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Did Dan really post that pic? Now he's just trolling you guys. And you're falling for it.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: duncanhidao
BOOM

The analyzes carried out with the electron microscope and spectrometry performed by the engineer Vincenzo Marcello Bellini, with a degree in genetic and molecular bioengineering, leave no way out for the magical serum developed by Pfizer-Biontech. The analyzes were carried out at Antonio Cardarelli, Hospital - Advanced Technologies Department of Naples.

'DETECTION OF GRAPHENE IN A WATER SUSPENSION SAMPLE'

'DETECTION OF SILICON DIOXIDE SIO2 IN A SUSPENSION SAMPLE IN

WATER'.

The above result, the evident presence of graphene oxide, within the material received,

PDF

THE NEWS WAS REJECTED directly by Dr. Bellini.
Again a clever attempt to try to discredit the presence of anomalous substances in vaccines that has been undisturbed on ALL Italian social media.

FAKE!

When the news will be censored
it will probably be true.
edit on 18-1-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: gmx0010110

It was enough for you to see the video of the link that I posted at sec 7.
It wasn't that difficult

twitter.com...

who saw the videos of 2 years ago with the lip translation of the gunners wife knows what I'm talking about

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
I'll be blatantly honest with ya.

The only narrative collapse I see is with the Qanon folk.
You've got the grifters who jump on the Q train to make a buck. And that's the only reason they're on board so the majority info they share is meaningless. A bunch of Q copycats.
Then you've got the misinformants who's obvious mission is to troll and muddy the waters and destroy the credibility of Q.
Then you've got the gullible ones who fall for everything they read and hear so they share it all fast and furiously with zero sauce and zero verification which definitely muddy's the water because 99% of it is b.s.from the misinformants and grifters.
Then you've got the glory hounds. They are addicted to attention. They want to feel important. They're all competing with each other to be the first to say "I'm the one who predicted this! I'm the one who decoded that! Through my powers of telepathy and clairvoyance, I'm the one who prophecied how this is all going to go down!" They throw everything at the wall desperately hoping something, anything sticks. Meanwhile 5 years later. No one has successfully predicted anything because It'S NoT hApPeNiNg!

This whole movement has become a swamp of misinformation and theater of the absurd.

PSA: memes, like anything else, lose their impact with overuse
edit on 18-1-2022 by gmx0010110 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 08:49 AM
link   
That guy ain't JFK jr. but you be you.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 09:02 AM
link   

AH BELLO

What was the question?
Did Dan post that video or not?
YES!

WHO IS TROLLING WHO

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Everyone made fun of Noah as he built the ark on sunny days.
Until one day it started to rain ...

Q is building the ark.
The anon persist in wanting to guess the day it will begin to rain.
And they keep making mistakes.

But one day it will rain ... and it will be biblical!

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Thanks to Q, much has been revealed that would have escaped my radar without his posts/messages. For that, I will forever be grateful. He exposed Pelosi and others for serious crimes that will be revealed to the general public, starting in January 2023. (House/Senate investigations begin) Congress wouldn't have formally condemned Q, if he was just another screwball.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I swear the Biden gaff syndrome is spreading and may be contagious 🤣

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Taacc!

in perfect time

t.me...

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

I'm suggesting they're still supporting Politicians and a Political party that has been involved in serious crime and destruction pf the American Nation and the people that founded it for years culminating in genocide and asking why they're still doing that, and raising the question of their involvement as to why they should continue to do that, i don't see how that is bad mannered.

It's certainly censored on many platforms Q-content but on some of those were it's allowed other content is banned and Trump was insisting any social media he would have a presence on would not allow anti-Zionist content, so your claim of unique victim status doesn't hold up, both Democrats and Republicans look to establish their own safe space bubbles on social media.

Also i would suggest the Q-Movement was set-up to be banned and villified due to the Demographics involved and that includes the Q-posting leading up to January 6th and the Trump and various Zionist media outlets and personalities dog-whistling towards that, i don't support any banning or villification because i simply think most have been naive and think it would be better not to have supported such people, but knowingly supporting such evil is a different matter.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Disclose.tv
JUST IN - Scotland to end all Omicron restrictions on Monday, first minister Nicola Sturgeon has announced.

t.me...

Omicron is checkmate.
Game Over
There is no step five
End

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

originally posted by: CrazyFox
I have a couple of questions about the moon and stuff.

I have just one...

How come I can't find a single picture of an astronaut who walked on the moon WITH HIS REFLECTIVE VISOR UP so we can see his face to prove that those who went up in a rocket were the same as those who actually walked on the surface?

Because the Solar radiation with no atmosphere will blind you and cause cancer. Assuming all things are equal, I can see there is room for doubt we walked on the Moon. I also see there is doubt that the Earth is flat with a dome over it, in myself for one.

I hope we walked on the moon and that the Earth is round as much as I believe it.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 09:47 AM
link   
It dawns on me, Omicron is absolutely a white hat cure. I have no doubts about it. There are 80 people out at my place of work. All these people took the vax. I read awhile back somewhere (maybe here) that basically the vaccines will compromise people's immune systems by February. Well, it's happening. The vaccinated are all about to get sick. But they'll live. And it will destroy the Covid narrative entirely because the numbers will be undeniable.

Now we get to watch Fauci run for the hills as he realizes the only way this ends is with him fully exposed.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 09:51 AM
link   
My friends you will surely be in good faith ...

But I have learned that when the disputes come
it is because a burning topic has been touched on from which you want to distract attention.
I recommend everyone to go back and see previous posts.
There is definitely a hidden gem ... we bet?

<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join