It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 117
<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 04:28 PM
link   
LAW OF WAR: THE STORM THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS (SERIES 6) ⛈⛈⛈ MILITARY NECESSITY 🇺🇸(85 PROOFS)

www.bitchute.com...

Link from 8K

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Any goodie goodie gum drops news from the Davos 2022 Forum going on this week ? 😁

Davos 2022 Forum: Working together to regain trust

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
Been almost a year since user "Wildmanimal" signed off with this cryptic message (in another thread):

originally posted by: Wildmanimal
It is with great sorrow that I go now.
I love you all more than you can fathom.

The United States of America is dead.
Farewell,
Wildmanimal

You have 1 year .

I note it is now one week until we reach the one year mark. Wasn't it mentioned in this thread that things would be happening after 21 January?

Cheers

In part, watching 2-22 as the commencement date. We're in preliminary, mirroring the Coup date 1-20.

Which "America" is dead, the prison initiated in 1871 where formally Humans Are Currency? Or the one that really never existed?

Well, if it never existed it can't be alive to die.

I happen to think it was murdered but we died a long slow death. And in so doing we did wipe out some bad Mo fo's who needed to lose their ability to live. History is full of idiots who will go to war because they like to kill and that eventually they are defeated if it takes centuries for their "revolution" to end. We set this Nation up to avoid Killing people but to make sure when we do we had to do so. Mostly because we would be killed.

No we existed for the right reason and that is why we must be taken down or the Cabal will be taken down. They have known it since the day we ratified the COTUS. They will not be allowed to run rampant over mankind if we have our way. There is the real war.

edit on 18-1-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: gmx0010110
a reply to: carewemust
I'll be blatantly honest with ya.

The only narrative collapse I see is with the Qanon folk.
You've got the grifters who jump on the Q train to make a buck. And that's the only reason they're on board so the majority info they share is meaningless. A bunch of Q copycats.
Then you've got the misinformants who's obvious mission is to troll and muddy the waters and destroy the credibility of Q.
Then you've got the gullible ones who fall for everything they read and hear so they share it all fast and furiously with zero sauce and zero verification which definitely muddy's the water because 99% of it is b.s.from the misinformants and grifters.
Then you've got the glory hounds. They are addicted to attention. They want to feel important. They're all competing with each other to be the first to say "I'm the one who predicted this! I'm the one who decoded that! Through my powers of telepathy and clairvoyance, I'm the one who prophecied how this is all going to go down!" They throw everything at the wall desperately hoping something, anything sticks. Meanwhile 5 years later. No one has successfully predicted anything because It'S NoT hApPeNiNg!

This whole movement has become a swamp of misinformation and theater of the absurd.

PSA: memes, like anything else, lose their impact with overuse

None of this changes the fact that people are awakening to the media overblowing a cold virus and the vaccines being problematic. This news fully puts the spotlight on those in power and their corruption. That is what q was all about and if it intrigued enough people to prevent them following the official, corrupt narrative and keep fighting to free society then job well done. There are always going to be hangers on who grift or distort but for most it enlightened them on the not so wholesome goings on behind the scenes and that it was up to all to collectively shift away from this type of energy. I'd say that is happening.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Well, he could have photo shopped it. Except that the video of the explosion as seen from space sure looked very odd to me before I saw this slow motion frame by frame. I would say it appears there is something to this claim. Watch it if you haven't people.

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Clip of what looks like a missile.

The contention was, way back, that BOOMS were underground MB blown up.

Q Missle

Q Missile

Q BOOM

While it could take weeks for communications to be restored on the island with the rest of the world, there is a radio blackout, and the true extent of the damage on the ground won't be known for weeks.

Zerohedge

What blacks out radio?

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 05:14 PM
link   
That is a good one.
I will add
a reply to: nerbot

I imagine it is hard to open a visor underwater is my best guess

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Page 117

Seriously, what does one say to one who lionizes George Floyd? Hilarious Clip

These progression things are funny. The problem for me is I saw it going forward, not backward. It isn't hindsight for me.

See my comment above, I saw this coming the day the iPhone emerged. Frankly, I saw the mind control in the phone in 2000 in people around me, but it was manageable. This was the desired outcome with the iPhone at the like, it is literally considered a win.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
In Plain Sight

I don’t know the context to her comments, but I suspect that when she speaks of efforts across the country to prevent people from exercising their fundamental rights she’s talking about the calls for voter ID or anything else that prevents systemic cheating.

In the Dem mirror world, those efforts are characterized as preventing the downtrodden from voting.

She’s pushing the “voting reform bill.”

We have to remember she represents the administration that wants illegal non-citizens to be able to vote, ideally as many times as they want.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Narrative....

Israeli vaccine chief: “We have made mistakes”

Professor Cyrille Cohen is head of Immunology at Bar Ilan University and a member of the advisory committee for vaccines for the Israeli Government.

The Green Pass / vaccine passport concept is no longer relevant in the Omicron era and should be phased out (he expects it to be in short order in Israel)

Quote of the year.

Widespread infection is now an inevitable part of future immunity — otherwise known as herd immunity

I don't see the official new narrative talking points emerging. If I were a shill for this and didn't get the new talking points, I'd be panicked. Feces always rolls down hill.

edit on 18-1-2022 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Rare Malone:

Even rarer, published by Malone and his wife on Feb. 10, 2020:

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
I doubt they would be using blanks. I’m still not sure. I think the whole left to right thing bothers me. I can’t imagine you can go straight from left to right across most of the top floor. But at the same time, I think the bulletproof windows also distort the view inside, and the whole thing is almost definitely soundproof.

If you were clearing hostile targets in that big a space, eventually one would open fire in a room on the right before they got there. Just the running around would cause enough commotion to alert people. Unless they weren’t armed, which would be disturbing.

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

originally posted by: Caled
It was the live cam. Someone recorded it, and used something to zoom in and edit out the panning. I need to watch the flashes again though. Something doesn’t feel right about it being gunfire.

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

1) This can't be a normal LIVE CAM because it pans in and out to follow the gunfire,

Sufi, to this point here, I have followed that live feed when it would pan in and out like that in the past. I think whoever is in charge of the live feed is clued in to whatever is going on in the White House. When they pulled all those kids out of there in the dead of night the live feed panned in on the front door just before the kids came out, but as soon as you saw the first kid emerge, it panned back out, probably to protect the identity of the children.

I would say slim chance it's actually gunfire. The people outside milling around would be going nuts if there were live fire inside the White House...

Unless the White House is currently being used for training purposes. Clearing rooms with blanks maybe?

I haven’t been able to see the video.

Any chance the lights in the windows are actually reflections on the glass from outside the building? Like from a passing truck with flashing lights.

At night, I’ve noticed the lights from police cars doing just that.

And some illusions of stage magic depend on the difficulty of discerning what is behind glass from what is a reflection on the glass surface.
ETA I hadn't seen PFS's post yet. www.abovetopsecret.com...
My bad.

edit on 1/18/2022 by cimmerius because: ETA

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: Thoughtful1

However, there is one big elephant in the room that everybody is forgetting to discuss..... the original virus SARS-CoV-2.

How about an elephant in an electric car complete with VR goggles and a chauffeur's hat from 1903 circus.

originally posted by: xuenchen
Any goodie goodie gum drops news from the Davos 2022 Forum going on this week ? 😁

Davos 2022 Forum: Working together to regain trust

twitter.com...

On one hand, the world needs to prepare for newer strains that could be more vexing, or the “worst case scenario,” said Annelies Wilder-Smith, a professor of emerging infectious diseases at the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine. “Omicron will not be the last variant. There’s a high probability we will have another variant coming up. The question is when and will it be less dangerous?”
Davos Club of Rome

President Xi warns global confrontation could have 'catastrophic consequences' in all-virtual Davos forum speech.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: duncanhidao
a reply to: carewemust

I call it

Agent Smith Syndrome.

Talk to a friend pleasantly
but as soon as you touch certain topics
BAAM
Agent Smith comes out!

Male or female.,
Old or young,
The exact same words...

Easiest & quickest method of determining if you in the presence of agent smith is to ask questions about 911

Answers ID!

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Weird how we kept saying all those meant tweets weren't mean, but were adding up/pointing to something. Funny how future proves past.

EXC: Presidential Debate Commission Chief Held ‘Off-The-Record’ Meetings With Chinese Communist Propagandists, And Xi Jinping.

Kenneth Wollack, a Co-Chair of the Commission of Presidential Debates, participated in several “off-the-record” dialogues with Chinese Communist Party officials and influence groups, The National Pulse can exclusively reveal.

Wollack – also the Chairman of the publicly-funded National Endowment for Democracy (NED) board – was one of ten principal delegates for what was called the inaugural U.S.-China High-Level Political Party Leaders Dialogue, hosted by the EastWest Institute “in partnership” with the International Department of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China.

The unearthed Chinese Communist Party link to the U.S. Presidential Debate Commission follows The National Pulse identifying other board members as belonging to think-tanks with histories of collaborating with Beijing-backed influence groups.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 07:07 PM
link   
The greenpass will last until the fall of the state-health regime, exactly as it was for the fascist party card.
And from the next day everyone will say that they never had it and that they have always been fiercely against it.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I didn't get round to posting this last night... COMMS from US Naval Institute tweet:

Bigger

1) THE HUNT FOR RED OCTOBER appears in 4 posts,

2) Happy 91st Birthday - think MIRROR = Sad 19th Death day?

3) Darth Vader references Star Wars

4) "GI Bill to study acting before launching" = You are about to watch a Military movie?

edit on 18-1-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 07:17 PM
link   
UK Notice tgI like this Kennedy bettera reply to: cherokeetroy
Joe don't suck
[:

58%
edit on 1/18/2022 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 08:04 PM
link   
No Step Five? Place your bets...

www.dailywire.com...
dailywire.com/news/fauci-were-just-in-phase-one-of-five-phases-of-the-pandemic

Fauci: We’re Just In Phase One Of ‘Five Phases Of The Pandemic’
By Ashe Schow
Jan 18, 2022 DailyWire.com

Further, Fauci insisted that countries needed to reach phase two, or the “control” phase, to make the virus a “non-disruptive presence” in society.

edit on 18-1-2022 by FlyingFox because: UNLEASH THE KRACKEN!

top topics

<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

join