It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 113
<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
It was the live cam. Someone recorded it, and used something to zoom in and edit out the panning. I need to watch the flashes again though. Something doesn’t feel right about it being gunfire.

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

1) This can't be a normal LIVE CAM because it pans in and out to follow the gunfire,

Sufi, to this point here, I have followed that live feed when it would pan in and out like that in the past. I think whoever is in charge of the live feed is clued in to whatever is going on in the White House. When they pulled all those kids out of there in the dead of night the live feed panned in on the front door just before the kids came out, but as soon as you saw the first kid emerge, it panned back out, probably to protect the identity of the children.

I would say slim chance it's actually gunfire. The people outside milling around would be going nuts if there were live fire inside the White House...

Unless the White House is currently being used for training purposes. Clearing rooms with blanks maybe?

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Judgement day set for June 28, 2022 at 11am.

The John Does have until now gone anonymous in all court documents, and as such, their identities remain unconfirmed. They have been referred to in court so far as Does 17, 53, 54, 55, 73 and 93. However, according to Giuffre's attorney Sigrid McCawley, at least two of them, 53 and 54, do not object to their names being unsealed, according to CNN.
JPost

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 12:01 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Cheers for the value add, PFS! Makes sense that White Hats control the DC Live Cams.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Ooh, EtMN, I could give you a bear hug for that post!!!

Does 17, 53, 54, 55, 73 and 93

Compare the bolded John Does numbers to #3525 Was the corn ripe for harvesting? It is now.

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 6bfd78 No.7222066 📁
Jul 27 2019 19:54:54 (EST)
90.jpg

twitter.com...7389696📁
Was the corn ripe for harvesting?
It is now.
[ 93 dk]
Q

1) "What if..." Prince Andrew = "93"?

2) I did a search on his Wiki and there are 13 mentions of 93,

3) Most are in relation to footnote #93, which is.... DRUM ROLL...

The Guardian: 11/30/2021 Ghislaine Maxwell trial second day jeffrey epstein pilot:

The names of influential men who flew on Epstein’s planes were raised in court, among them Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew and Donald Trump.

Defense lawyers asked: “Are you familiar with Prince Andrew, the Duke of York?”

“I am,” Visoski replied.

“Did he ever fly on Mr Epstein’s planes?”

“Yes, he did.”

ETA - From the Wiki:

From 1993 to 1994, Prince Andrew commanded the Hunt-class minehunter HMS Cottesmore.

Was he using it to traffick people? May be worth checking it's movements in 93/94!

4) The post brackets are [.....93...........dk]:

[WIKI 93DukeOfYork dk]?

edit on 18-1-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-1-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

1) "What if..." Prince Andrew = "93"?

And almost on Que,

A former Buckingham Palace official alleged that Ghislaine Maxwell would visit multiple times a day.

Queen Elizabeth II stripped Prince Andrew of his royal patronages and military titles on Friday.

Andrew will have to defend himself against a sexual-assault lawsuit as a private citizen.

Former royal protection officer Paul Page said in his first television interview that Buckingham Palace staff suspected Prince Andrew and Ghislaine Maxwell had an "intimate relationship."

"From the way she was allowed to enter and exit the palace, at will, we realised… suspected, that she may have had an intimate relationship with Prince Andrew," Page claimed the new iTV documentary, "Ghislaine, Prince Andrew and the Paedophile." "A colleague of mine remembered her coming in four times in one day from the morning till the evening – she kept coming in and out, in and out…"

I guess some of that one post about a "changing narrative" might be on to something.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Buckingham Palace staff suspected Prince Andrew and Ghislaine Maxwell had an "intimate relationship."

Remember what Santa sez

Cheers

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
LOL!

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Your video
The incredible videos of the gunner's wife with lip-reading now disappeared from the web,
where you could see next to carolyne the same bodyguard next to jr that you see here:

twitter.com... &ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.loveinactionnow.com%2Fcategory%2Fjfk-junior%2F

and the scratch of Robert's nose
they leave me a lot of hope

edit on 18-1-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 05:23 AM
link   
HELP!

Share as much as possible thks

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Can i just ask why you are carrying on this nonsense when Trump and the Republican Party (as well as the Democrats) should be on trial for Genocide and Crimes against Humanity for his part in the Biological warfare currently being waged?

Could i also ask if any of you are aware that your continued support for the agenda which Trump represented which included viewing the complete control of the American Congress by Israel as a good thing means you are also deeply involved in treason against your own Nation in the case of Americans, and the supporting of those involved in crimes against humanity including Genocide?

These are your crimes
edit on 18-1-2022 by Madrusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: Justoneman

With all due Respect.. we are the Tyranny... and the henchmen of the Cabal.
I hold dear in my heart those who have worn the Forward Facing Flag on their shoulder...I am one..
What was accomplished?? The establishment of the Fed Reserve and total control of all personal Finance..Or was it how we cornered the market "on OIL" and fought for decades to maintain it while stunting and discouraging any other type of "Energy" the sun was all we ever needed...
The U.S is that Naive kid you tell to go and throw the firecrackers at someone while the older kids sit back and laugh..
Some will argue we are the 4th Reich and that Burner that Bra guy from Germany developed the V2...

I am a Proud American who will and has suffered for my fellow Americans..

I am much more Loyal Than I am Proud..Unfortunately..but that's what they want..Right..

JOM

Well when you put it that way, I am a schmuck on this one. I want to believe that right about when Patton was cut off from fuel so the Ruskies could beat him to Berlin is when the wheels fell off of the plan. From that point on the "greatest generation" had put a target on America for daring to defend the innocent. It sucks but it is what happens when you stomp out Nazi's or murderous Communists wanting to make it "fair" but managing to set themselves, and theirs, up for generations.

I still have my oath to keep to God and Country. I will not fear what can destroy my flesh but I will smartly fear what can destroy my soul.

edit on 18-1-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Re: GMAX affair with Prince Andrew?

Does that put the picture of Ghislaine, supposedly pregnant, in a new light?

What if she had Prince Andrew's child and then farmed it out for someone else to bring up?

Re_read #3152:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: f36d89 No.5801902 📁
Mar 20 2019 22:05:27 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 8f2ae5 No.5801617 📁
Mar 20 2019 21:55:49 (EST)
Prince-Andrew-with-designer-420164.jpg

>>5801599

>>5801617
Prince Andrew is deeply connected.
Q

I'll take "How do you protect a royal bloodline?" for $64,000!

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
I have a couple of questions about the moon and stuff.

I have just one...

How come I can't find a single picture of an astronaut who walked on the moon WITH HIS REFLECTIVE VISOR UP so we can see his face to prove that those who went up in a rocket were the same as those who actually walked on the surface?

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Madrusa

Is there a reason you did not add a Cease and Desist Order to your post?

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Madrusa
Can i just ask why you are carrying on this nonsense when Trump and the Republican Party (as well as the Democrats) should be on trial for Genocide and Crimes against Humanity for his part in the Biological warfare currently being waged?

Could i also ask if any of you are aware that your continued support for the agenda which Trump represented which included viewing the complete control of the American Congress by Israel as a good thing means you are also deeply involved in treason against your own Nation in the case of Americans, and the supporting of those involved in crimes against humanity including Genocide?

These are your crimes

How about you let us worry about ourselves and we will let you do the same?

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Yes i haven't sought the authority and it was just raising questions towards friendly discussion, see how i answered your question there?

a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

I thought it might be a good idea to discuss the situation, see how i answered your question there?

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Fair enough to discuss the viewpoint, it may illucidate proofs that your proposition is incorrect.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 07:13 AM
link   

I thought it might be a good idea to discuss the situation, see how i answered your question there?

Maybe someone will take you up on it. Although I doubt it considering you're coming in here accusing people of crimes. People who have done absolutely nothing but discuss something online for these past 4 damn years.

Someone should teach you some manners.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Do you know why you are DEFINITELY wrong?
the CENSORSHIP.
If you want to understand what is really happening you have to follow the CENSORSHIP that the enemy puts in place.
And you will find the truth.
Q is the MOST CENSORED and fought media phenomenon of all time.
Ask yourself why ...

It only takes a couple of minutes to find this BANNED AND UNAVAILABLE VIDEO ON YT :

(by the way this guy DOESN'T EXIST)

Prova invece a cercare un video di JOE M su yt se ci riesci :

www.youtube.com...

On the largest social media platforms I can write about vaccine damage but if I mention the unnameable I am banned INSTANT.
Forever.
With the January 6 operation, the deep state thinks it has ridiculed and defeated Q forever
but they are still so terrified that if you try to name him the immediate reaction is triggered.
You are told by someone who has now been banned everywhere and has nowhere else to express their ideas just for having politely mentioned Q

If the propaganda wants to annihilate you
surely you are on the right side of history

<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join