It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 112
<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox
Loved the 32 pages of side-effects meme. Is that referring to the vaccines? I'd like to see a list of them, preferably in a printable PDF document.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Phase

Why are the conspiracy theorists always right? Why are those who shill for the system always thinking they get to avoid it all, because something something loyalty card?

[...]

The last meme reminds me of mass psychosis being exposed more now on a mainstream level.

And, to add to that, we now have polls saying over half of democrats want the unvaxxed to be locked away from society
for “safety”.
Edit:

A large portion of humanity seems brainwashed or under a spell of some sort. Logic is gone and cultish groupthink is like a new doctrine.

edit on 17-1-2022 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Jan 18 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed Trim Those Quotes

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
During Hillary Clinton’s 2016 Presidential Run, Epstein’s Lawyer Asked Couple Who Had Managed ‘Pedophile Island’ to Swear Bill Clinton Was Never There: Report

According to a lengthy report in The Daily Mail, former President Bill Clinton visited Jeffery Epstein’s island (notoriously referred to as “Pedophile Island”) 21 times, and Epstein’s attorney asked the couple who managed the island to sign an affidavit stating Clinton had never been there.

The alleged request for an affidavit providing cover for the Clintons came from Epstein’s attorney, Darren Indyke. He allegedly requested Miles and Cathy Alexander, managers of Epstein’s private island (Saint James) between 1999-2007, to sign the affidavit in 2016.

Allegedly, Indyke made the request out of fear news of Bill Clinton’s presence on the island would break and negatively impact the Hillary Clinton-for-president campaign.

Speaking of PLAGUES...

The Playbook, mapped out here a year ago.

Primer: Claim there is a plague, make sure there isn't one.
Step one. Experiment on the population but pretend it is for their safety.
Step two. Force everyone to get it so there is no comparative model.
Step three. Watch tennis players and soccer plays fall and clutch their hearts and deny it is a vaxx issue.
Step four. State the jab stops working after three jabs, becomes inert.
Step five. Take a victory lap for conquering the plague that never was.

Pfizer CEO Predicts ‘Return to Normal’ by Spring But Expects COVID-19 to Circulate for Years

Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla told French news outlets in recent interviews that, while he expects COVID-19 to continue to circulate for many years, he thinks future waves won’t be beset by major restrictions while predicting life will return to “normal” around springtime.

Step six. Wait.
Step seven. Make sure that folks forget the injection ever existed, deny any connection to any ailments or deaths that occur months or years later by claiming the jab stopped working at jab three, which "proves there is no connection."
Step eight. Introduce real plague issuing in Borg Verse.

Playbook interuptus, coming.

I think our corrupt FBI confiscated and hid over 200 video tapes from Epstein Island too.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 08:51 PM
link   
You won't see this on your 6 O'Clock News...Dutch roast of the WEF puppet...🤣💥

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yup, so the FBI could do the blackmailing. It’s a failed agency. It cannot be fixed. It’ll be corrupt going forward. Doubt it ever gets shut down. How far they fell in the public eye?
edit on 17-1-2022 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

You won't see this on your 6 O'Clock News...Dutch roast of the WEF puppet...🤣💥

That was great! The woman in the background laughing was my favorite part!!! Catching a politician in a lie with now effort on his part. So who did the PM lie to? Which one would he lie to?

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Apparently a United Arab Emirates Advisor funnelled illegal foreign cash into HRC's 2016 Presidential campaign!

@TheInsiderPaper forwarded on telegram by SpecOperator17 at 12:07:27 yesterday:

This further post adds George Nader's felony guilty plea into the mix:

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: gmx0010110

You're right... I got 2 of your replies mixed up.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 09:38 PM
link   
The beginning of it all

www.thedailybeast.com...

Christine Maxwell and her astrophysicist husband Roger Malina have, until recently at least, divided their time between their home here in Meyreuil and Dallas, Texas.

Roger Malina is the son of Czechoslovak-born Frank Malina, an early Elon Musk type who was part of the ragtag group whose daring rocket experiments in 1930s Pasadena led to the formation of the Jet Propulsion Laboratory in L.A., the precursor to NASA.
Frank Malina’s best friend, Jack Parsons, was the most charismatic of the group. He led a double life with non-scientist friends like L. Ron Hubbard...
Parsons also joined an occult group involving the dark arts and sex fetishes founded by Aleister Crowley, an English occultist and magician. The book and CBS TV series Strange Angel are based on Parsons’ life.
In an odd echo of Jeffrey Epstein’s reported desire to seed the human race with his own DNA, Parsons and Hubbard tried for a time to impregnate women to bring forth Babalon, a goddess described as the “Scarlet Woman” in the Themelic belief system to which Crowley subscribed.

www.vice.com...

Parsons made this fact even clearer when he started to develop a growing interest in magic and the supernatural. By the late 1930s, he had begun frequenting nightly meetings of the Ordo Templi Orientis, an occult society that met in nearby Los Angeles. The OTO, as it is known, was created by the English occultist Aleister Crowley, a heroin-addicted, sexually adventuresome, God-profaning master of the dark arts, who the tabloids had christened "The Wickedest Man in the World."
It was here that Crowley's philosophy of Thelema was propounded. Thelema was a type of religious libertarianism that spoke of radical individualism and self-fulfillment. Its creed was "Do What Thou Wilt." Parsons was immediately hooked.

rareddit.com...

In the 1970s Maxwell became involved in an intelligence operation centered around PROMIS, a database management software program that could be described as a forerunner to modern internet search engines. PROMIS was groundbreaking in its time, allowing the user to aggregate disparate databases into a single accessible interface. Though initially designed to help prosecutor's offices track and share data, the program quickly caught the attention of intelligence agencies who foresaw its potential for monitoring and compiling information in a variety of fields. In a sense, their plan could be viewed as a nascent version of the information gathering activities which would be exposed by Edward Snowden decades later.

This small group of men gave life to the order of the Red Rose which over the years has infiltrated EVERYWHERE, politics, religion, media, finance, magistrates ... coming to control, with blackmail and flattery EVERYTHING.
In turn controlled by ... but that's another story ...

cdn.preterhuman.net...

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: gmx0010110
Cemex has many connections to the Rothchilds, the Bronfmans, the Clintons, NXIVM, human trafficking, Haiti...

And now it's the founder of Biden's Fourth Industrial Revolution/Great Reset project

www.abovetopsecret.com...

finance.yahoo.com...

Bill Gates is also involved through his Breakthrough Energy company:

I was also honored to join President Biden and his climate envoy, John Kerry, to announce that Breakthrough Energy will be the primary implementation partner for the First Movers Coalition. It’s a new initiative from the U.S. State Department and the World Economic Forum that will boost demand for emerging climate solutions in some of the sectors where it’ll be especially hard to eliminate emissions: aviation, concrete and steel production, shipping, and more.

www.linkedin.com...

Not a baseless conspiracy. Biden and Kerry both talk about The Great Reset, directly

edit on 17-1-2022 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Here is Pfizers data sheet plenty there not in PDF
One of the side effects is death that is why I do not get it
Rule#1 should be no Russian roulettelink

Why hasn't thistype of storm considered

The cytokine storm of severe influenza

Therefore, effectively suppressing the cytokine storm is an important way to prevent the deterioration of patients

edit on 1/17/2022 by CrazyFox because: The calm before the storm

several pages not PDF but interesting

edit on 1/17/2022 by CrazyFox because: several pages not PDF but interesting

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

A few other pieces of the occult puzzle
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Would not be surprised that 'health' officials are fueling and using opioid epidemic, to support the COVID narrative.

twitter.com...

Covid killing young people, OR more like...

Drug Overdose Deaths in the U.S. Top 100,000 Annually

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

Yup, so the FBI could do the blackmailing. It’s a failed agency. It cannot be fixed. It’ll be corrupt going forward. Doubt it ever gets shut down. How far they fell in the public eye?

The FBI even had Q and Q+ fooled.

"Trust Wray" -Q

Actually, Q+ wanted to fire the FBI Director, but the CORRUPTED White House lawyers told him not to.

Article on that subject: www.nbcnews.com...
edit on 1/17/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Thankyou CrazyFox!!

edit: Holy smokes. It says right at the top of labeling.pfizer.com... that the Pfizer Emergency Use Authorization is only good for PREVENTING Covid-19.

Clearly the vaccine has failed at that. They all have. Therefore their authorization should be revoked by the FDA!

edit on 1/17/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The FBI even had Q and Q+ fooled.

"Trust Wray" -Q

Actually, Q+ wanted to fire the FBI Director, but the CORRUPTED White House lawyers told him not to.

Article on that subject: www.nbcnews.com...

If Trump runs in 2024 I will know by his VP pick if he’s serious or not. He got hoodwinked by being newbie in the highest political environment. Between saddled with Pence and a cabinet loaded with unfriendliness, it was a goat rodeo.

A second bite at the apple, he better run it from start to finish like his business. He used a fraction of his actual authority and political capital in first term. Gloves off. Clean out the bureaucrats that clog the system.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 10:36 PM
link   

GMAX loses court request to keep 8 high profile names redacted from civil suit.

GMAX lawyers state she’s willing to identify the 8 high profile names in exchange for sentence reduction.

The Epstein Affair seems to be mostly theater, but for who? I don't think we're the primary audience.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Trump will need to be careful with who gets the chain of referrals started.

I remember how AG Jeff Sessions was called the "executioner". You can't get anyone with a stronger reputation for toughness than what Sessions held. He's even on video swatting VP Joe Biden's creepy/groping hand away from his grand-daughter.

Without a large amount of government experience and connections, its almost impossible to pick an administration that really will help you drain the swamp.

I think of Devin Nunes, Peter Navarro, Dan Scavino, Rudy, and a few others, who have NO FEAR. (But Jeff Sessions and William Barr appeared to be that way too!)

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

1) This can't be a normal LIVE CAM because it pans in and out to follow the gunfire,

Sufi, to this point here, I have followed that live feed when it would pan in and out like that in the past. I think whoever is in charge of the live feed is clued in to whatever is going on in the White House. When they pulled all those kids out of there in the dead of night the live feed panned in on the front door just before the kids came out, but as soon as you saw the first kid emerge, it panned back out, probably to protect the identity of the children.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

With all due Respect.. we are the Tyranny... and the henchmen of the Cabal.
I hold dear in my heart those who have worn the Forward Facing Flag on their shoulder...I am one..
What was accomplished?? The establishment of the Fed Reserve and total control of all personal Finance..Or was it how we cornered the market "on OIL" and fought for decades to maintain it while stunting and discouraging any other type of "Energy" the sun was all we ever needed...
The U.S is that Naive kid you tell to go and throw the firecrackers at someone while the older kids sit back and laugh..
Some will argue we are the 4th Reich and that Burner that Bra guy from Germany developed the V2...

I am a Proud American who will and has suffered for my fellow Americans..

I am much more Loyal Than I am Proud..Unfortunately..but that's what they want..Right..

JOM

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 11:28 PM
link   
It was the live cam. Someone recorded it, and used something to zoom in and edit out the panning. I need to watch the flashes again though. Something doesn’t feel right about it being gunfire.

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

1) This can't be a normal LIVE CAM because it pans in and out to follow the gunfire,

Sufi, to this point here, I have followed that live feed when it would pan in and out like that in the past. I think whoever is in charge of the live feed is clued in to whatever is going on in the White House. When they pulled all those kids out of there in the dead of night the live feed panned in on the front door just before the kids came out, but as soon as you saw the first kid emerge, it panned back out, probably to protect the identity of the children.

<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join