It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 111
<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: 13Kiwi20qYes

Yes mate, UK News articles and government soundbites in the UK seem to be setting the scene for dropping the 'Rona narrative and returning to pre-pandemic society but, I sense an obstacle ahead:

Pre-pandemic: "We believe what the government says implicitly and follow their direction!"

Early-pandemic: "You're all conspiracists, we trust our government more than our relatives!"

Late-pandemic: "Maybe there's some truth in these conspiracies, I don't know what to believe!"

Now: "I'm not sure whether to believe the government is acting in our best interests by dropping the restrictions - I'm going to stick to the precautions that helped me deal with the fear over the last 2 years!"

In summary, I think we may see a LAG in the public letting go of the pandemic-routine - maybe 2 to 3 weeks beyond government dropping of restrictions?

The irony is that this is a result of our push to awaken people with:

"Don't believe everything you're told, check the facts first; here's some to get you started!"

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Big pharma test run for 2020 planscamdemic chaos...

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Re the post about body bag at the White House... it must be something to do with this video from last night:

Video of automatic gunfire clearing upper floor of White House from Left to Right

My comments:

1) This can't be a normal LIVE CAM because it pans in and out to follow the gunfire,

2) It seems to position and zoom in just before the gunfire starts, so was this a team member recording the expected action?

3) Need someone to feedback whether this gunfire looks genuine or CGId please?

4) The action starts from the 40th second and carries on to 1:28 mins,

5) Note the "gardener" in black, by the fountain, at the start of the gunfire, looks totally un-reactive to events.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: gmx0010110

Actually the video of the "nurse" advising not to take more boosters also appears on this tweet

111 Telephone call to an out of hours Dr in Chichester, UK (20 hours ago) - When diagnosing this woman with an adverse reaction over the telephone, The Dr advises against taking any more and explains that she believes they are about to get pulled - due to new data on safety 💥 t.co...

The phone number displayed is 01243 831500:

A quick check shows that this IS St. Richard's hospital in Chichester, England

For info, 111 is the NHS Health advice callback service
The way this service works is that you are triaged when you call it and the call centre then assigns someone "on call" to ring you back and talk through your symptoms. This means that you usually don't know who the doctor is who calls you back. This may explain why the Doctor was more open about what is going on... she had relative anonymity!

No idea where you got "Utsava" from?

edit on 17-1-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

For info, 111 is the NHS Health advice callback service

On page 111 no doubt .... Well served

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
"DJT voted from behind the desk of the WHITE HOUSE in florida." CLIP

Cannot be real. Joe + Odd Glitch

Imagine having to say Joe means what he says except when he doesn't mean what he says. Or, Joe Biden is the most competent President ever except when he is the most incompetent. Imagine working for Team Joe at this point, today's waxy weird version invoking George Floyd in MLK day..

Still waiting to meet one of the millions of unicorns that were denied the right to vote. Mostly black. Racism.

Ever wonder why this voting thing is sooooooooooooooooo important now? I mean, they rigged elections since Jesus was suspended from schule for Smoking the TransBathRoom, why is it soooooooooo important now, post 2020, to change the rules?

Yeah, lot’s Freudian slips lately ! Look how miserable the “prop” students look sitting behind the most fairly elected president Eva ! They’ll never win another election without consolidated Federal cheating apparatus in place, that’s why it’s soooo important Cranky.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Phase

Why are the conspiracy theorists always right? Why are those who shill for the system always thinking they get to avoid it all, because something something loyalty card?

Patents, usually, require the system work. Think Mobile Phone

So why are there sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many folks working on ways to control another's mind? Super odd, on my list of things to do in life, that isn't one of them. Yet, for a whole bunch of people, throwing trillions of Humans As Currency energy at the idea of control the minds of people they don't know is... well, a thing.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Watching the video it reminded me of this fargo scene

it looks like a real internal assault on the WH.
It doesn't look like cgi to me.

edit on 17-1-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Somehow this came up in my youtube.
I have a couple of questions about the moon and stuff.
If the moon rotates how is there a dark side/
If the image we see of the moon is the sun reflecting off it how come I can still see it in the morning?
How could the "astronauts" see the earth from the "light" side wouldn't the see the sun?
HTH does the sun's light reflect at night?

What if the Great reset is not about money?
10 Days of Darkness?
Bill Gates Wanting to turn off the Sun?
China having the technology to create a new sun?
Obama's China enclaves in the US?
Starlink ready to launch?
A DNA modifying vx that allegedly tied to 5g?
"It will be biblical" So many have quit following the word of god how will they know what it biblical is?
Biden like Hitler seemingly pumped full of colombia gold (remember his rant on the reporter about testing for cola? Playbook)
Chrislam?
Not expecting an answer ftr just things I have been noticing

From our friend down under

a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Attorneys, bless their hearts.

GMAX loses court request to keep 8 high profile names redacted from civil suit.

GMAX lawyers state she’s willing to identify the 8 high profile names in exchange for sentence reduction.

lol

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 08:06 PM
link   
You posted this

Evidently that info came from Utsava. Her predictions are flat out garbage. Like so many other predictions...

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
Cemex.. weren't they involved in human trafficking?

So it looks like the Great Reset isn't just a "baseless conspiracy theory" after all.

edit on 17-1-2022 by gmx0010110 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

from your link :

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Your post in a foreign language finally got flagged by meta (sorry i cannot even type that without giggling)

a reply to: duncanhidao

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
Nancy Drew just uploaded a video on Telegram; bystanders near the White House said it looked like they carried off a body. That would explain the wall they built. And really…that’s a genius place to hide a body.

Is the video available for anyone to see? If so, please provide the URL. Thanks in advance.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Signaling the end of masks also may signal the need to conceal certain VIP's fake identities.

In this climate, that's a mark of progress.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I would say that the Russians, Japanese and Germans who invaded their neighbors learned we have a United States. We stand for the end to tyranny world wide. THAT is why they are after you.

We have an old saying about how Satan doesn't have to work on those already his, but he does work on the ones that are not his. The Cabal is working on the one place that can stop them, the USA.

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
US "Politics" Politicians in general..Trump..Meme's..JFK jr and who's in jail..Fauci said this Fauci said that F*ck me with a whiffle ball bat..If your still going on about these make believe trivial realities that are Political and Monetary..you have lost the war before the first shot was fired..(or a distractor)

This will be Biblical..Not D vs R

People talk of the politicians..AKA (the less than's) as low level Gospel..go honk your flute and exercise your demons..yes that means to rub one out..What we are living through is not political it's Biblical.. Does that mean the End times?..not necessarily but things will never be the same...The "Shift" has occurred..

I Play around a bit but..This is not in any way shape or form a Joke..We are facing a threat that
#s on "American Politics"

Honestly...Have you all not realized that "America" doesn't exist anymore.....Did it ever exist in the first place??

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: duncanhidao

from your link :

twitter.com...

From your link
on twit

111 Telephone call to an out of hours Dr in Chichester, UK (20 hours ago) - When diagnosing this woman with an adverse reaction over the telephone, The Dr advises against taking any more and explains that she believes they are about to get pulled - due to new data on safety 💥

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Thank-you. That's reassuring. You lose regular supporters/readers/believers if you go too far off the reservation.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 08:40 PM
link   
During Hillary Clinton’s 2016 Presidential Run, Epstein’s Lawyer Asked Couple Who Had Managed ‘Pedophile Island’ to Swear Bill Clinton Was Never There: Report

According to a lengthy report in The Daily Mail, former President Bill Clinton visited Jeffery Epstein’s island (notoriously referred to as “Pedophile Island”) 21 times, and Epstein’s attorney asked the couple who managed the island to sign an affidavit stating Clinton had never been there.

The alleged request for an affidavit providing cover for the Clintons came from Epstein’s attorney, Darren Indyke. He allegedly requested Miles and Cathy Alexander, managers of Epstein’s private island (Saint James) between 1999-2007, to sign the affidavit in 2016.

Allegedly, Indyke made the request out of fear news of Bill Clinton’s presence on the island would break and negatively impact the Hillary Clinton-for-president campaign.

Speaking of PLAGUES...

The Playbook, mapped out here a year ago.

Primer: Claim there is a plague, make sure there isn't one.
Step one. Experiment on the population but pretend it is for their safety.
Step two. Force everyone to get it so there is no comparative model.
Step three. Watch tennis players and soccer plays fall and clutch their hearts and deny it is a vaxx issue.
Step four. State the jab stops working after three jabs, becomes inert.
Step five. Take a victory lap for conquering the plague that never was.

Pfizer CEO Predicts ‘Return to Normal’ by Spring But Expects COVID-19 to Circulate for Years

Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla told French news outlets in recent interviews that, while he expects COVID-19 to continue to circulate for many years, he thinks future waves won’t be beset by major restrictions while predicting life will return to “normal” around springtime.

Step six. Wait.
Step seven. Make sure that folks forget the injection ever existed, deny any connection to any ailments or deaths that occur months or years later by claiming the jab stopped working at jab three, which "proves there is no connection."
Step eight. Introduce real plague issuing in Borg Verse.

Playbook interuptus, coming.

edit on 17-1-2022 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join