It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 109
<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Live now

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 05:24 AM
link   
There may be an interview she missed
I just checked my file cabinet in my brain and it says it's not
There is a bunk (cabinet) for Kurt as well which I scoured but could only find in the non bunk 1

a reply to: FlyingFox

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 07:33 AM
link   
There are some doosies DELTAs for Jan 18th:

4 Yr DELTAs

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.24 📁
Jan 18 2018 21:09:31 (EST)
Are you following the news today?
WHAT A BIG NEWS DAY.
These people are REALLY stupid.
This will be the END of the D party.
This will be the path forward (w/ public outrage) to JAIL many so-called 'untouchables'.
You, THE PEOPLE, have the POWER.
DOWN SHE GOES.
Q

If it's Big news on tuesday 18th then much of it may be occuring today, 17th!

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.25 📁
Jan 18 2018 21:16:41 (EST)
What [19] people are currently meeting in a 'safe' room [heavily guarded]?
Why did everyone leave their phones/all other electronic devices in Room 239?
Why does it take the information going PUBLIC before JUSTICE is served?
Why is the D party MAKING EVERY EFFORT TO BLOCK THE RELEASE OF THIS FISA C-INFO?
WHY DID RR PLEAD TO RYAN MOMENTS AGO TO PREVENT THE RELEASE OF THIS INFORMATION?
WHERE IS AS?
[8] FIRED.
[X] JAILED.
Possible SUICIDES.
++ / + TICK TOCK.

Q

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.26 📁
Jan 18 2018 21:20:29 (EST)
Fight, Fight, Fight.
DEMAND public disclosure.
BE LOUD.
BE HEARD.
This is just the beginning.
2018 WILL BE GLORIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Q

Could 2018 mean Feb 18th?

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.27 📁
Jan 18 2018 21:22:18 (EST)
THE GREAT AWAKENING.
Q

Note the ORANGES in background, symbolising DEATH.

Looks to me like the above pictures were showing us the Khazarian Chain of Command control points?

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.35 📁
Jan 18 2018 23:51:03 (EST)
Senate vote count [RR]?
Senate vote count [Sessions]?
Reconcile.
Why was RR chosen to be asst AG?
Why did RR draft a letter supporting JC termination?
Why did RR use full weight of his office to attempt to block release of doc to Congress today?
Confused?
News unlocks past.
D's cannot survive.
THE BEGINNING OF THE END>

DWS FAILED to FLEE.
Q

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.36 📁
Jan 18 2018 23:54:12 (EST)
Unknown.jpg

More on this last one in my next post - I think it's pointing to tomorrow thru Thursday; 18th to 20th

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

This popped up on my Twitter thread - I think because Il Donaldo Trumpo started following her... @TruthPatriQt17

Bigger

Odd that Il Donaldo Trumpo starts following her as she tweets that?

So I took a look at Il Donaldo Trumpo banner and see that he is now following 7,911:

a) 7+9+1+1 = 18th,

b) 7,911 = 9/11 declas over the next week?

It took me several hours to clear down upload gallery in order to be able to post the DELTAs in previous post - another all nighter; so time for zeds...

ETA - check out:
Military Events #1 ship blocking black sea opening to mediterranean!

Military Events #2 Internation Center for Strategic Intelligence places a CODE RED on travel to UKRAINE... wasn't there a recent Mr Pool post of CODE RED?

edit on 17-1-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Looks like Saget might reach Baldwin levels of Connections. Worth noting of course that "Full House" shows up in the drops, as does one of the Olsen's with Chandler. The oddest of places, the most curious of symbols, the strangest connections - the reality busting apart at the seams it seems.

accusations
Voice is so annoying

edit on 1/17/2022 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I’ve had the weirdest experience the last three days. Three days in a row, someone close to me texted within a few minutes after I woke up to say good morning. Kind of like the world booted up because my eyes opened. It’s really making me think when whatever happens happens, reality will in fact break down.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled
Tell everyone that you're an Oracle without saying you're an Oracle

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 09:52 AM
link   
A quick scroll through the comments showed people saying this came from Utsava. That woman has not gotten one thing right.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: PeteMitchell

Yeah. I'm still on about seeing the media pivot. I expect that to happen. Time will tell. But the point is, if they do, you're gonna get your wish. And if that anon is correct, it's coming soon. Over the next few weeks. I contend we are already starting to see it.

Reading thru our chat again. I think you’re right. I think my concern stems from seeing the narrative beginning to shift and people still not waking up. But the narrative is definitely swinging. On multiple fronts
Hopefully these things that you say we might see over the next few weeks really prompt some critical thinking for some of those not paying attention yet.
It really does seem that for this all to work, we need unification of all people. It’ll be refreshing to get a bit out of this polarized society for a bit

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: daskakik

Eyup dask!

There's a difference between me saying "Look what this evidence could mean" and "This is fact"...

To save space: You'll be happy to know there are NO 1, 2, 3, 4 Yr DELTAs for Jan 17th!

Between you and cranky…the hypotheses and decodes regularly presented really promote my brain to try and fire on all cylinders lol. You guys have some deep deep thought on this stuff and it’s always appreciated

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao
I listened to all of that. Talk about China basically saying "we've got you ALL by the 'short and curlies' " as we say here in the UK!
Thank you for posting.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Rel,

Those kind of comments are signaling. How seriously such proposals are intended is something else entirely. Loose nuke talk has been made by Russian politicians before, kind of a "Crazy Ivan" act.

Here's the irony for Ukraine. Ukraine was once a nuclear-armed power, but in the interest of drawing down nuclear weapons (for some but not other countries), Ukraine gave up its nukes in exchange for guarantees that its territory would not be violated. That suited Moscow until the "Orange" revolution.

In terms of peace in Europe, it was certainly useful to have neutral buffer states between Russia and NATO countries. People like to point fingers at the CIA for the change of government in Ukraine, but I think the more dominant influence was German financial interests. That was what was behind the "EU economic initiative" that led the Ukraine leader of the time to pivot west. His doing that infuriated Putin and so he tried to pivot east but got tripped up by the "Orange" uprising.

Likewise, in 2021, the EU couldn't resist getting involved in the Belarusian election farce. And this is what I think nudged Putin and co. to become much more confrontational with the EU. Now, Putin is a realist and he knows the EU has little real military power (EU's military protection is essentially NATO). Further, Putin knows the major military power in NATO is the USA. Thus, suggestions that the USA could be targeted with nuclear strikes if conflict between Russia and NATO occurs. If he cows the USA, the rest of NATO won't do anything and NATO could very well cease to exist.

It is a dangerous game to make those suggestions. Russia also plenty of empty places upon which a nuke could be dropped to make a political point. And then what? More empty places hit, up the ante, or, calm down and return to pre-strike status quo ?

What really needs to happen in eastern Europe is to establish a truly neutral buffer between Russia and the NATO countries. But "truly neutral" means the Russians as well as NATO would have to keep their fingers out of the pie, and history indicates that won't happen.

Cheers

Spot on. I think the western powers/muscles are seemingly either misjudging what Putin is planning, or it’s optics for when something does happen and they say “well we tried to stop him”
Because it could easily devolve into a worldwide affair.
Russia pulled army units that were 50 miles from North Korea and placed them outside Ukraine. No one has a bluff that expensive.
They are in a much better spot economically than they were 14 years ago

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: PeteMitchell

Yes, I think a war will occur. The question for me is if it will spread.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

It’ll be interesting to see how the EU reacts when the Russian amphibious assault group that left the Baltic Sea and currently passing denmark into the North Sea…. heads down to the Black Sea via the English Channel. Similar to an exercise they ran last April. But this time they are meeting up with 3 LST from the northern fleet. (The ones that caused a stir in Sweden)
we have warships but we essentially don’t have anti ship capabilities which forces reliance on our F35s
Cuz the Royal Navy isn’t gonna do anything.
edit on 17-1-2022 by PeteMitchell because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-1-2022 by PeteMitchell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Nancy Drew just uploaded a video on Telegram; bystanders near the White House said it looked like they carried off a body. That would explain the wall they built. And really…that’s a genius place to hide a body.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Clone-Bots.

China Unveils AI News Anchor That’s Almost Indistinguishable From A Real Human

“Hello everyone, I am the artificial intelligence news anchor on National Business Daily. I am the virtual twin of the original host. I have been running — reporting the news — undetected for 70 days now,” the AI news anchor N Xiaohei revealed itself to its television viewers on Dec. 20, 2021, after 1700 hours of a continuous live news broadcast.

Virtual Twin = Clone-bot.
Undetected = easily fooled.

Folks are damn sure X is real because they've seen X exclusively on teeeveee, so that makes them an expert on X.

Ergo, they know that X is real and not a Clone-Bot. Also, same person, "oh yeah, the government has tech 50 years ahead of what we see." Also same person, "can't fool me, I know what's what." Also, same person "if that Clone-Bot stuff was real, we'd know about it, it'd be in the news."

Related.

Unrelated.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: carewemust

I'm not saying he is alive care... just that I don't have enough evidence either way.

It makes a lot of sense for Junior to have taken a time-out from public life. A contentious bid for the New York Senate seat against Hillary was looming.... with his family history, and against the Bush-Clinton faction itself.

Taking his cue from the original Q Group, and from his dear mother who ducked-out from the Deep State in a big way, it at least makes sense. It could easily have started as a hit, but if he was tipped off by Q....who knows??? Certainly none of us know either way. To make conclusions based on a cursory knowledge of the subject is a bit hasty, imo.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 17-1-2022 by FlyingFox because:

edit on Mon Jan 17 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: unembed image Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Eisenhower's farewell address, January 17, 1961, famously warned U.S. citizens about the "military–industrial complex." (@8:40)

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
Nancy Drew just uploaded a video on Telegram; bystanders near the White House said it looked like they carried off a body. That would explain the wall they built. And really…that’s a genius place to hide a body.

Interesting. I doubt the wall has anything to do with that, however. If they were trying to remove a body inconspicuously, I'd think it would be much easier to use a food delivery truck or something like that.

We'll have to see if somebody dies in the next day or two.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 12:16 PM
link   
#australiahasfallen was trending. If this is any indication it has fallen right through the entire galaxy.

Scroll Up for Clip

Auspicious and not a random date choice.

Very odd flash. CLIP We've seen a few of these before. Could be camera iris, but it doesn't seem to return on the return sequence. IIRC one of the others was purple in hue. Just interesting.

This is... well, umm, "they are stupid" "vaxxed" "clone malfunction" or all of the above. CLIP Pay close attention to the Aid. I mentioned this often, the staff are a big problem.
edit on 17-1-2022 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join