It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 108
<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
It's so important that we demand candidates to "vow" to get to the bottom of ____________. And to demand that we hold their feet to the fire, if it appears that they're wavering on their vow.

After our experience with Donald Trump and Lindsey Graham wimping out, it is so So SO important for us to demand that sort of promise from those running for office this year.

edit on 1/17/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: PeteMitchell

Here's the article about Bill Gates I mentioned. Here we see Bill turning on the vaccine narrative. He is saying the vaccines are missing two key favors and that omicron is likely to be more effective than the vaccines.

Epoch Times

Suddenly, the name Bill Gates will rarely be heard in the liberal media. His speaking invites will pivot back to originating from Business organizations, instead of Medical groups.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Why would this document need to be “sanitized”?

Yeah, I'm not understanding this at all. It looks like it was a letter to the editor that got printed in a newspaper. Why would they "sanitize" something that was already part of the public record ?

Maybe "John Laval" knew something, maybe he was simply speculating. The one bit I did find interesting was his dating the phenomena from 1944, not 1947. Wonder if he was in the Army Air Force and saw "foo fighters" during the war.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Thank-you for an easy to understand decode that is most logical and exciting. Especially so, considering how Democrats are foaming at the mouth with rabies, as we corner them for the take-down!

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Come on Care...Candidates=Paid off for future favors and the one willing to sell out the most wins...I know you know this..

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Hi Rel, coulda swore he wore his hat the whole time, once he took it off showing silver hair again ( sign i feel ) so was watching except last few mins.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Here's my PROOF GRAPHIC for the POTUS45 Hand Signals at Arizona Rally on Jan 15th:

Bigger

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 02:22 AM
link   

President Trump had the same type of "hopeful" words regarding Arizona AG Brnovich at Saturday's rally, as he had for VP Mike Pence, at the rally on the morning of January 6, 2021.

FWIW...

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Cavv,

You may be well placed to comment on this Military Events telegram post, at 20:36:00 yesterday evening:

💢A Russian news article states that Russian State Duma deputy Yevgeny Fedorov has proposed a nuclear strike against the United States testing ground in Nevada.

📝There is a law regarding these threats, now the United States can deploy its nuclear missiles in Ukraine, because Russia has threatened the United States with a nuclear attack.

edit on 17-1-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker
Time to break that mold. Things are starting to change already in fact, with 2 sets of impeachment articles already filed with Congress against President Biden.

Plus, a few younger Republicans in Congress vowing publicly to find and expose what really happened on 11/3/2020 and 01/06/2021 (Pelosi hiding truths), beginning January 2023, if Americans make Republicans the majority party in the House/Senate.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: 13Kiwi20qYes

I didn't watch the whole rally as I was out but you raise an interesting point; maybe this was CGI'd rather than a real part of the rally... would make sense to get it so precise.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 02:33 AM
link   

a reply to: gmx0010110

Can you provide either a picture of his dead body, or 2 witnesses to the dead body to support your supposition?

JFK, Jr. = Not Alive, says Q, more than once.

Source: qalerts.app...

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 02:46 AM
link   

I'm not saying he is alive care... just that I don't have enough evidence either way.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 02:55 AM
link   

...when we should actually sit on the fulcrum and wait for the scales to settle.

But you don't really ever do that, do you rel?

Everything you post is always kinda skewed towards the Q side of things.

I mean a 5 year proof about the NG being activated doesn't really work, does it? What good would asking someone 5 years ago about the NG being do?

edit on 17-1-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 03:05 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - to end Jan 16th

KU V22.05 170122 to 4953 incl DECODE tools

Notes
1) All usual twitter feeds updated,
2) All DECODE sheets updated,
3) 436 new tweets.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Eyup dask!

There's a difference between me saying "Look what this evidence could mean" and "This is fact"...

To save space: You'll be happy to know there are NO 1, 2, 3, 4 Yr DELTAs for Jan 17th!

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Rel,

Those kind of comments are signaling. How seriously such proposals are intended is something else entirely. Loose nuke talk has been made by Russian politicians before, kind of a "Crazy Ivan" act.

Here's the irony for Ukraine. Ukraine was once a nuclear-armed power, but in the interest of drawing down nuclear weapons (for some but not other countries), Ukraine gave up its nukes in exchange for guarantees that its territory would not be violated. That suited Moscow until the "Orange" revolution.

In terms of peace in Europe, it was certainly useful to have neutral buffer states between Russia and NATO countries. People like to point fingers at the CIA for the change of government in Ukraine, but I think the more dominant influence was German financial interests. That was what was behind the "EU economic initiative" that led the Ukraine leader of the time to pivot west. His doing that infuriated Putin and so he tried to pivot east but got tripped up by the "Orange" uprising.

Likewise, in 2021, the EU couldn't resist getting involved in the Belarusian election farce. And this is what I think nudged Putin and co. to become much more confrontational with the EU. Now, Putin is a realist and he knows the EU has little real military power (EU's military protection is essentially NATO). Further, Putin knows the major military power in NATO is the USA. Thus, suggestions that the USA could be targeted with nuclear strikes if conflict between Russia and NATO occurs. If he cows the USA, the rest of NATO won't do anything and NATO could very well cease to exist.

It is a dangerous game to make those suggestions. Russia also plenty of empty places upon which a nuke could be dropped to make a political point. And then what? More empty places hit, up the ante, or, calm down and return to pre-strike status quo ?

What really needs to happen in eastern Europe is to establish a truly neutral buffer between Russia and the NATO countries. But "truly neutral" means the Russians as well as NATO would have to keep their fingers out of the pie, and history indicates that won't happen.

Cheers
edit on 17-1-2022 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 03:44 AM
link   

I'm not saying he is alive care... just that I don't have enough evidence either way.

I know. When Q said disinformation is necessary, that threw a big monkey-wrench into the idea of believing everything he said, didn't it?

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

fyi: Vladimir Putin said he's testing Joe Biden the way Nikita Khrushchev tested John F. Kennedy, regarding CUBA. I heard that last week, and fmr President Trump mentioned it at Saturday's rally.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Maybe Rel, narrative in UK waning fast that you see, sense atm ?, as looking Xlent from here, Aussie and NZ Putrids n Marbs appear to be ignoring n doubling down atm here.

a reply to: 13Kiwi20qYes

I didn't watch the whole rally as I was out but you raise an interesting point; maybe this was CGI'd rather than a real part of the rally... would make sense to get it so precise.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 04:11 AM
link   

<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join