It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rittenhouse trial is being set up for unrest

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: seckua

Just ask the judge that, he omitted evidence and asked people to not watch the news because of politics.

Look no one's stupid, the only reason these guys were there were to clash with protestors just like all the other militia/proud boy types do all over the US. There's no mystery about it.... especially Kyle, but everything favors Kyle.

Except the fact he was not supposed to be in possession with the firearm and be out past curfew. Those are laws that he broke.

I agree a crazy guy running after you and gaining ground is a crazy guy running after you gaining ground...if Kyle didn't have the gun they probably would have fought or Kyle wouldn't have put himself in any dangerous situation in the first place and none of this would have happened....but Kyle did put himself in that situation. Then he fled the scene, which in the eyes of everyone around makes Kyle an active shooter and everyone has the right to stop him.

He's got a long list of charges, if he gets off with killing Rosenbaum and Huber, Kyle is dealing with things like reckless endangerment shooting at Rosenbaum with McGinnis standing right there he might get charged with...same with shooting at jump kick man he might not be able to prove his life was imminent danger. Both of those charges are 12.5 years plus five years for weapons modifier.

I think it's going to come down to the closing statements.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

Victim blaming. As I'd expect.

KYLE didn't put himself in any dangerous situation. It was his ATTACKERS who put him in danger.

McGinnis standing right there he might get charged with...same with shooting at jump kick man he might not be able to prove his life was imminent danger. Both of those charges are 12.5 years plus five years for weapons modifier.

Nope.

Read the law regarding disparity of force. FOR THE LAST TIME: A mob constitutes one single deadly threat. You are entitled to use deadly force against the entire mob, without regard to the order of attackers or any other factor. My own rule for handling mobs is this: everybody gets 1 shot before anyone gets seconds.

yle wouldn't have put himself in any dangerous situation i

Nope.

It isn't a crime to protect businesses from red eyed, blood thirsty looters, rioters and arsonists. THEY are the bad guys. THEY created the dangerous situation. Nobody else.

Everyone else was there to PREVENT their carnage and mayhem from affecting innocent citizens, business owners and the community.

We have a right to defend our country. We have a right to quell domestic violence. Kyle is LEGALLY part of the unorganized militia. Stop ignoring this point, It is Constitutionally valid and a legal fact.

We will always defend ourselves, our homes, our businesses, our communities and our fellow Americans from leftist violence and mayhem. Once Kyle is acquitted, the already settled question of "Is it OK to shoot violent rioters, looters and arsonists" will be YET AGAIN answered to the affirmative.

but everything favors Kyle.

Because despite your & others' attempts to muddy the waters, the incident is on video! You have to ask a jury not to believe their own 'lyin eyes to believe it was anything other than self defense. Like I already explained to you, even if everything you said is true and he went there looking for a fight, it all went out the window when some over-emotional hyper-agitated lunatics decided to run him down when he tried to flee to safety as the law requires he do.

Anyone who is dumb enough to chase after a person with a gun deserves what they get. Anyone stupid enough to try and grab that gun deserves what they get. No amount of leftist spin and narrative editing will change what is on that video. The case was doomed from the get go. I am just happy Kyle has made MILLIONS because of all those angry, red faced, bitter, overly emotional leftists shrilly shrieking about this case.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: seckua
a reply to: JBurns

part of me still believe we can share common ground with "those people". with "game over man", for example, i think he has an air of arrogance that stems from ignorance and results in unwarranted self importance. people like that can be reasoned with; i was one, and still have to check myself of those characteristics from time to time.

i dunno, i can understand looking at this case and not liking guns or thinking he should have just stayed home, but to make him out to be a vicious murderer when that is simply not borne out by the facts.

Part of me does too. At least until they abandon objective reality (literally what their own eyes are seeing) for their fanatical narrative. My replies here have been over the top, but only because I am sick and tired of brainwashed fools spewing their crap as if it is factual. They started it with their Russia-Russia-Russia bull #### and have gone on to one crackpot thing after the other. Even when they are PROVEN wrong, they double down on the stupidity because they are totally ideologically corrupted.

i dunno, i can understand looking at this case and not liking guns or thinking he should have just stayed home, but to make him out to be a vicious murderer when that is simply not borne out by the facts.

Look I do not disagree. He could have stayed home, that is absolutely true.

But the fact he went there with good intentions (to help, to protect, to serve) is totally ignored by them. Any person has the right to go where they please without being harassed, threatened, terrorized, chased and/or attacked. It all could have been avoided if his attackers had simply kept their hands to themselves, minded their own business and stayed out of the way. Even after the first attack, they could have ended it by merely allowing him to flee to safety instead of trying to chase him down.

I appreciate your viewpoints on this, and doubly for the fact you have at least objectively looked at the scenario without the LW talking points blinders.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   

also.... anonymous account? as you can see from my join date and post history, i must have really been doing the long con with this lol

Same here.

Some of the more fanatical democrats here have accused me of being a Russia bot. 🙄

Putin's long game. That must be it.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   
"conservative bad, opposition to conservative good"

you seem to be working from the starting point of "BLM/antifa good, and any opposition to that is equal and bad". the weapons charges are a gray area, and if you're going to hem him up on curfew, then everyone there gets bagged. so, if the boys with the guns were only there to clash with protestors/rioters, pray tell what the protestors/rioters were there to do? community service? a bake sale? play hide'n'seek?

here's the thing, though: EVERYONE there that night "put themselves in (X) situation." let's say he DID break laws being out there, armed. that, in no way, negates the fact that he was aggressed upon, attempted to disengage from the situation several times, and then had to use deadly force to defend himself. you can ATTEMPT to disarm him, but you open up the possibility of being shot yourself, so chasing after him is ill-advised. point notwithstanding, just because Rittenhouse made a possibly foolish decision in going and may have broken laws in the process does not negate his ability and obligation to defend himself.

on top of all this, the rioters were breaking, looting, and burning the community. that's not up for debate; shortly after nightfall, that's when you can expect otherwise "peaceful protests" to turn into bedlam. lo and behold, that's what happened that night. i think i would take a stance similar to Kyle in the same situation, but i would be morel ikely to occupy a rooftop and not go into the crowd.

i think kyle is a foolish but brave and generally good-natured young man, and his trigger discipline is remarkable. if kyle were the active/mass shooter you claim, he missed an excellent opportunity... that street was filled with people, but only those that assaulted/battered kyle got shot. weird. almost as weird as shooting 3 assailants at a BLM/antifa riot and they turn out the be the dregs of society. double weird.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   
@Game Over Man....

i can guess how you feel about the Floyd/Chauvin trial. personally, my view is that Chauvin #ed up by not FORCING Floyd into the back of that police car. it ain't the #ing George Floyd Show, he was receiving lawful commands from an arresting officer and Floyd simply didn't want to go to jail.

i would have accepted second degree murder without batting an eye, but all 3 charges is CLEARLY a miscarriage of justice; and it's obvious why they did it, too... because they didn't want Kenosha coming to their town.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Your response is hilarious haha, you're so triggered. You said he didn't put himself in danger his attackers did....but then you go onto say a mob is a threat and Kyle went towards the threat.

Why did you call this domestic violence?

Has his defense attorneys said anything about the 2nd amendment in regards to Kyle being a part of a militia? And exercising militia rights as you exclaimed?

I'm not sure most people in the government want a civil war headed up by boogaloo boys which is who Balch was a part of. The defense, Kenosha police, and the judge etc are doing a good job of framing it as Kyle the innocent boy chased down by ISIS. Got it.

Why are you worried and triggered so much by the left? We're about to enter the police state, race war/civil war, armed militias everywhere....so you should be happy.
edit on 7-11-2021 by game over man because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
Why are you worried and triggered so much by the left? We're about to enter the police state, race war/civil war, armed militias everywhere....so you should be happy.

It wasn't the Right rioting. looting and burning the Cities last year. The Left is the "Police State" and is pushing for a "race war".

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   
now the same idiots responsible for CHAZ/CHOP and the riots last year say anti-mask/vaccine mandate protests are white supremacist and fascist... has anyone picked up on the trend that they just label all the # they don't like "racist" or "fascist"?
edit on 7-11-2021 by seckua because: corrected wording

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: seckua

When all you have is a hammer, everything is a nail.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

It wasn't the Right rioting. looting and burning the Cities last year. The Left is the "Police State" and is pushing for a "race war".

Yeah no kidding, what was your point actually? Defund the police is more of a niche left topic. If you think that embraces the entire demographic of left voters you're wrong. Biden didn't do any police or prison reform. The right is also pro police, pro 2a, and pro armed militia. Both parties are into it.

Actually probably won't even be a war, because the defund the police, actual BLM supporters, and indigenous people supporters are a super small minority compared to the left and the right. Most people are comfortable being neocolonists. That's exactly what both political parties are representing, neocolonialism.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

you're giving them too much credit... having a hammer would indicate they have some sort of marketable or technical skill, or at the very least are interested in working.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   

If you think that embraces the entire demographic of left voters you're wrong. Biden didn't do any police or prison reform.

hey, that's not true at all! Biden is super proud of his '94 crime bill!

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   

If you think that embraces the entire demographic of left voters you're wrong. Biden didn't do any police or prison reform.

hey, that's not true at all! Biden is super proud of his '94 crime bill!

When he came into office, he didn't do anything and instead passed the Asian American hate bill instead. Everyone knows Biden created a bill in the past that added to mass incarceration. So nothing has changed. You're assuming I like Biden or something.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   

when the Left, both establishment and progressives, weren't encouraging or donating to the rioters last year, they were actively ignoring or excusing it.

"Actually probably won't even be a war," no, it definitely won't be.

when you say "actual BLM supporters", what do you mean? i support the words "black lives matter", but i would rather be dead and in hell than support the political movement/organization.

neocolonist? ah, so you're one of those, eh? good ol diversity, inclusivity, and equity type, yeah? you know, sometimes i wish the supply chain would break and polite society would crumble so we can get back to worrying about # that actually matters.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   

i don't think you like Biden, per se, but i'll bet you voted for Obama at least once

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   

when the Left, both establishment and progressives, weren't encouraging or donating to the rioters last year, they were actively ignoring or excusing it.

"Actually probably won't even be a war," no, it definitely won't be.

when you say "actual BLM supporters", what do you mean? i support the words "black lives matter", but i would rather be dead and in hell than support the political movement/organization.

neocolonist? ah, so you're one of those, eh? good ol diversity, inclusivity, and equity type, yeah? you know, sometimes i wish the supply chain would break and polite society would crumble so we can get back to worrying about # that actually matters.

1. Pretty sure left media covered the riots last year and condemned the violence. Left mayors called on police and national guard to engage with protestors.
2. People who just say BLM and that's all they do and can step out of the movement or abandon it are not actual supporters. That clearly happened.
3. Indigenous People are 2% of the US population and the people, culture and history will be wiped completely off the map in 2-3 generations and the majority of people don't care, such as yourself.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   

-they covered it and lightly criticized it when it started showing up in the polling; Don Lemon said as much. members of Harris' staff raised money for the rioters. Schumer, Pelosi, Newsom, etc ALL dismissed the chaotic nature of the riots out of hand. you must be out of your tree because multiple governors/mayors flat out denied assistance from the federal government, citing the obvious "we don't want help from a fascist dictator".

-notice how BLM starts to rear its head the year of an election? for example, where are all the large protests and demonstrations now? of course, there are minor ones, but you won't see much of them until late '23, and then every young black person killed by police will be marked a Saint. BLM is just a Democratic money laundering scheme.

-settle down, buster. my son is ~1/4 Native, and while i may not have the deepest knowledge of their culture or history, it's not because i wish it so or don't care.

but let's say that was the case... if the riots last year and the tearing down of historical monuments (confederate or otherwise) taught me anything, it's that America shouldn't celebrate the losers.

edit on 7-11-2021 by seckua because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join