It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rittenhouse trial is being set up for unrest

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Again, the prosecution is floundering. The Law&Crime Network, channel, Im watching, had a poll..72% not guilty, not that the poll means much

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I believe the judge's sidebar on the media was while the Jurors were out of the room while the Judge discussed some issues with counsel.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor

That makes sense. But still, what the press, especially CNN and Toobin, have to say is out of his purview, unless he wants to pull the media from the courtroom.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I thought they were still there when he launched into his somewhat incorrect Bible story about Paul to make a point.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I feel for everyone being questioned. The whole world is watching and I think they know that.
Everyone seems nervous and is watching their words very carefully.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   
A juror has been dismissed.

Juror dismissed in Rittenhouse trial for joke about Jacob Blake shooting

Yah oo News

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453
No jokes allowed.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I still cant believe there is a live stream of this trial, and not that of Theranos!!!

Live stream for those interested: www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: frogs453
No jokes allowed.

It's probably not the smartest thing to do..if it wasn't caught right away, case could get trashed, and start over.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   
The witness right now, is describing all the "peaceful protesting" going on, attempted church fire(stopped because of the group that included Kyle, showed up), fires in general, breaking windows..sounds very peaceful.
edit on 4-11-2021 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
The witness right now, is describing all the "peaceful protesting" going on, attempted church fire(stopped because of the group that included Kyle, showed up), fires in general, breaking windows..sounds very peaceful.

I have to chime in, there were a lot of peaceful protest.(not sure in that exact area)

Peaceful protests do not make the news because they are not sensational.
So I have to agree with the witness.
I know for a fact several in my area happened without incident.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Witness is indicating most people were distancing somewhat, from Rosenbaum, due to his aggressiveness/behaviour. He also thinks Rosenbaum might of been associated with the guy who fired his pistol in the air.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

I have to chime in, there were a lot of peaceful protest.(not sure in that exact area)

Yup, I agree, I'm sure many were not causing a problem, but apparently enough did. The witness is indication it ebbed and flowed, based on the line LE was holding.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

I can't argue that. I respect their right to peacefully protest. Now the ones that used them as cover, are a different matter all together.

2018 we had a Police shooting. There were pictures of him on social media posing with weapons and drugs. Those got scrubbed when the "Black Leadership" got involved. A group of protesters showed up at a Pirate game and protested by the home plate entrance. I was leaving the game and ran into some of them. We talked for a few minutes. Nice people. All they wanted was a fair investigation into the shooting. As I was leaving, one of them pulled me aside and asked which way I was going. I told him and he said that I was fine going that way. He warned me about three busloads of "protesters" who were brought in. Later that night on the news, the bussed in protesters blocked bridges, stopped ambulances and burned a few cars. That's what made the news.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

You bring up a fact about America that Black people with guns represents one thing and white people with guns represents another. Same with drugs too. Very very depressing to see people arguing about this fact all the time still.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Next time in America if i get charged with a crime i want the prosecutor from this case to be my prosecutor.

What an absolute trainwreck.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
a reply to: JIMC5499

You bring up a fact about America that Black people with guns represents one thing and white people with guns represents another. Same with drugs too. Very very depressing to see people arguing about this fact all the time still.

I don't see the difference, if either were posing with a gun, and bag of dope, or cash..they are both stupid trash.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

The problem is that it was proven that the kid who was killed had fired three shots at another person, starting the whole thing. He was going to shoot the cop, but his gun jammed, when he tried.

He was painted as a "choirboy" by people who didn't give a damn about him, just about how they could use his death to further their political agenda.

The cop was acquitted.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Witness under cross exam, talking about Rosenbaum, threatening to kill him, and Kyle, if he found either alone.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Witness under cross exam, talking about Rosenbaum, threatening to kill him, and Kyle, if he found either alone.

I thought this portion was incredibly damning for the prosecution. An eye witness is telling the jury that the deceased man had made direct threats about killing one of them - kyle included - if he caught them alone. This coupled with the deceased hiding behind a car to ambush him, chasing him across a parking lot and lunging at him to tackle him or take his gun.

Unless they can show something that has not been presented that portion of the charges should 100% be not guilty.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join